Stranger or Maybe Not...

Story Info
From strangers to a hot night of passion.
1.6k words
4.33
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel wetness drip through her almost negligible patch of lace. The intensity of the tongue rolling threw her pussy into a tinsy and filled the room with her wild moans.

Sudden senses of awareness hit her and the soft whistle of the tube coming to a halt could be heard from a distance.

Shit!

The lust filled eyes were filed with fear and embarrassment when she realized she was dreaming on the tube. The few glasses of wine with the girls seemed to have hit her and make her feel like her whole body was on fire.

A pair of keen eyes had set its adulation filed gaze on Vana from the far end of the tube. Vana had missed seeing him tucked in when she had boarded a few stops before, but, up until now. Intensity of the gaze left her feeling bare yet glowing in the intensity.

A week later....

Gavin made sure to board, the same tube again next Friday, with a little flicker of hope of catching a glimpse of the seductress who had steam rolled all over him. Wonder what was louder his ill-fated heart beat or the silent chug of the tube. Vana was that breath of fresh air he needed in his upper class, stinking rich yet intoxicatingly complicated life.

He seemed drawn to her passionate rawness coupled with simplicity which he longed for in his own life. He found out, Vana was all of 24 born to overachieving parents and just starting her masters in human physiology at the prestigious University of Bath. Gavin could not stop thinking he had only 3 weeks to chase her, pursue her and have her in bed.

As he caught a glimpse of Vana from the corner of his eye, he wasted no second to walk up to her with a bouquet of freshly chopped carnations from his garden in her favorite color, a deep shade of pinkish wine.

"Hi, can I have the seat next to you"? in his deep sexy British ascent, which could make anyone weak in the knees. Vana looked with perplexed and excited eyes at that gorgeous face with bewitching voice. No words came out of her tongue-tied mouth, which Gavin would have all day long. As her mind raced faster than a cheetah and heart soared higher than the eagle.

"Ah" is all she could let out from those perfectly crafted mouth and lips that deserved to be kissed.

Gavin played his best cards, the definite ten-minute tube ride landed being an indefinite rendezvous of night filled with passion and love making. The fire at the slight touch would leave anyone burnt. The train drive was filed with unsaid passion, desire as the eyes did all the talking. There was no need for the mouth to spell out the desire and what came next. Gavin held on too Vana's hand to jump out of the tube the minute in hit the platform. Vana following him like a love-struck puppy. They just about entered the mirrored elevator to rush into each other's arms. Gavin pressed his already wet lips on to Vana like there was no tomorrow, sucking every ounce of breath that could be left before letting go of her. All the mirrors were simultaneously reflecting their passion and love in making. Vana kissed back with the same fervor as she ran her hands through his gorgeous locks and tall back.

Gavin was all of 5.11" and could drown the petite Vana into him. Without leaving the touch of her lips he pushed the purse of her shoulder, letting it fall on the floor with a soft bang. His big hands slowly slid down the length of her back as he felt it. He gently pulled up her already short rose gold silk dress. Even in the heat of passion he was mindful of not hurting her. They slowly rolled into the apartment as the elevator came to a sudden halt. The apartment felt nice, warm and welcoming on account of the new installed centrally heating in the uber-luxurious 4500 sq feet apartment.

Slowly losing each piece of garment that separated which refused to diffuse any heat. Vana peeled threw each layer with vigor and speed, first the heavy winter jacket, then the sky-blue shirt of smooth Egyptian cotton. Gavin came to her rescue as she struggled with the black belt.

All she could think "why the hell does this man have so many layers on him?". The urge to feel the bare skin and devour it was increasing in intensity with every passing second. He was experienced and it did not take him much effort and time to strip Vana for her silken dress and matching skin toned lacy lingerie.

The bare sight of her with her hair rolling down across her petite shoulder, the right curves giving her the perfect hour glass figure, the two tight mounds and perfectly bikini waved pussy made him forget to breath. Few seconds later he was left gasping for breath at that beauty that seemed to descend into his arms.

He knew he had to have her before he gave into the passion building in between his legs. He slowly drew her closer running one of his hands into her soft silken hair and using his other hand to adjust her waist to be perfectly aligned as he kissed those juicy, wet lips. He held her body to feel her skin pressed against him as he sucked on her tongue, long and hard. All Vana could do was melt into Gavin's hand as the aftermath of sexual tension was overwhelming for her.

Gavin turned Vana so as to have her back to face him. He slid her hair to one side breathing heavily across the length of her neck as he slid his hand across her slender waist. The touch of her soft skin and the intoxication of her sweet smell proved to be a lethal combination. Making him lose the gentleness and benignity he showed all this while. He swiftly pushed her on the wide couch that had enough room for the two lay in each other's arm as they explored every inch of each other body.

The sudden turn of events caught Vana with a surprise but a pleasant one. Gavin's craving eye pumped her adrenal further. He devoured her body thoroughly with his wet lips working his way from the nape of her neck to the swell bosom. The mounds where perfect in every angle. He played with them like a little child who has just laid his hand on a bag full of candy. Both his hands cusped the soft yet firm breasts as he licked the taunt and hard nipples turn by turn. Vana's soft moans were like Beethoven making love to his ears. He knew, she would react to even the slightest touch of her nipples and he relished that feeling. Gavin could not let go his only opportunity to shine and demonstrate his skills in bed. He softly bit her right nipple with his teeth while his fingers played with the other.

He sucked her breast hard and long. He could feel her wetness all under him, making him smile as he continued his aftermath on the breasts already in his control.

He knew she was ready for him, her body left no tell-tale signs otherwise, but being the gentleman he is, he seeked her permission.

"Vana can we enjoy heaven on earth today, I want to make you the most happy woman today, may I?" Gavin voice was so seductive, no woman to refuse such a request of love making.

All Vana could do was let out a soft purr and a soft nod. This was Gavin que. He spread her legs to position himself in between her legs as he gazed into those soft brown eyes beautifully lined with jet black knol.

He slowly slid his extremely hard baby maker into her tight, dripping pussy. She let out such a gasp with this familiar and welcoming invasion of her vagina that the floor stood witness to the intensity of their passion. Vana griped her hands on Gavin strong shoulders to manage his sudden weight on her body.

He slowly moved his dick in and out of her pussy, making her moans grow in vehemence and decibels. He upped the game with working her lips with gentleness and passion whilst playing with her breasts with both his hand with vigor. This lethal combination of being fucked and sucked with extreme passion and gentleness of the lips. Left Vana brain and body is a sexual whirlwind of confusion. Vana dug her well-manicured nails into his back leaving all possible trails of sex filed night.

He knew he was torturing her but knowing she was enjoying the torture aroused him to his core. He picked up his speed of thumping his dick laid on her vagina, since Vana was ready to come for him. Her moans drowned all other sounds that filled the room. Her nails left deep scratches on Gavin back. He knew he will have to miss swimming for the next few days.

He pushed himself deeper and deeper so that she could feel him in every cell of her body as she climaxed. Her face glowed with pleasure and satisfaction as she came. She knew she had never had such a strong orgasm before, Gavin knew that too. The thought making him come right after her.

With satisfied bodies and hearts, melting into each other. They lay wrapped as one in each other's warm and sweat loaded body with smile filled faces.

As they regained some strengthen for more passion threw the night....