Stranger Than Fiction

Story Info
The COVID lockdown makes witness something weird.
2.4k words
3.95
15.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrewdq
andrewdq
12 Followers

This is a real story. This happened to me some years ago when the COVID-19 pandemic struck the world. I was in college at that moment, March 2020. I studied in a small liberal arts college in Indiana, far from home. I had lived all my life in California, but my parents wanted me to go to that college as my uncle Greg had studied there, and he spoke highly of this place. Plus, as my uncle had an industry that contributed to the college with donations, it was easy for him to help me get a scholarship.

I was a freshman by then, and I must say I had really enjoyed those first months of my academic life in this new place. But then, everything changed. The virus quickly spread through Asia and then the Americas, and in an instant, without previous warning, I found myself far from home with something terrible going on.

There was an official announcement at school that said we had to leave the campus in just two days. My dad tried to find me a ticket to go back home, but it was impossible. He was considering getting a hotel, but then he remembered he had a good old friend who lived in a nearby town. We thought it would be a matter of just a couple of days, just some weeks maximum, so he asked him to let me stay in his country house. My dad's friend said he wasn't home, but his children were, and I was more than welcome to join them.

My dad arranged everything, and the next day, David, the son of my dad´s friend, picked me up at the campus. My first impression of David was good. He was nice and said I didn't have to worry about everything. He guaranteed he and his sister would take good care of me.

The ride to their house took an hour and a half. More than a country house, it looked like a small farm. They had a small barn and some horses, and a couple of dogs. They also had a swimming pool that couldn't be used at that time of the year because of the low temperatures.

"Oh, but we have a jacuzzi," said David.

I entered their house, and his sister was there lying on the sofa watching TV. David introduced me. Her name was Kate. She looked at me and said hi. She didn't smile at me, and just looked at me for a couple of seconds before she continued watching the movie that was on. She was cute. She was wearing a loose yellow top that allowed me to see part of her round boobs, and some denim shorts. She was a slim brunette, with long hair, firm legs, and a beautiful face.

As I inspected her face, David came to the living room, approached her, grabbed her face, and kissed her on the cheek. He kept his hands on her face and caressed her while he asked her about her morning. As they talked, she rubbed his arms. He kissed his cheek again and said he would make something for lunch.

He disappeared. I stood there not knowing what to do until some minutes later she looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, I guess I should take you to your bedroom," she said as she got up from the sofa and led my way.

We went to the second floor of the house. It had a long hall with a couple of rooms. She walked towards one the ends of the hall. The last bedroom was mine.

She opened the door for me and welcomed me in. I noticed she was not wearing a bra, and I could see her firm nipples against her top. I supposed she was eighteen while David was a little bit older, maybe twenty.

She told me to leave my bags in the room and gave me a quick tour. She showed me the bathroom and her room, which was on the other side of the hall. We went downstairs, and she showed me the jacuzzi, another bathroom, and the kitchen, where David was.

During lunch, I noticed David was not that friendly anymore, which I tried not to pay attention to. He and his sister were sitting very close, and they laughed and touched their arms and hands, and at some points, he hugged her. I tried to think this was just an affectionate family.

The days passed by, and what I thought would be a matter of just some days soon became a nightmare. We heard about all the cases of COVID-19 around the world, the lockdowns, the restrictions, and how everything was chaotic. David went to the town near the farm to buy supplies every week.

I continued with my classes virtually, and that kept me busy, thank goodness, because there in the house, I didn't get to socialize that much. David barely talked to me, and Kate only spoke with me when his brother was not in the house. However, the weirdest thing ever was about to happen.

I had been living with them for a month when one Friday night, David asked me if I wanted to get into the jacuzzi with them and drink some wine. I accepted the offer, got changed, and came downstairs to join them.

Dave was there getting everything ready. He explained to me how it all worked, and I was happy to establish a conversation with him. Then, Kate came into the room. I stared at her. Kate looked extremely hot. She was wearing a kind of pink bikini, whose top didn't cover her breasts completely, as one side was kind of hanging out of it.

We got inside the jacuzzi, and the water was so relaxing. David and Kate were next to each other as they always used to be. For some reason, they seemed to be more outgoing and friendly than they had been so far. David poured some wine, and we all talked and laughed.

At some point, I noticed Kates's hand underwater very close to David's crotch. I supposed she was holding his thigh and no more, but David appeared to be very relaxed. He held his sister's back, and he moved his hand along her shoulder and arm. In an instant, I think he was also caressing the part of the boob that was uncovered near the life side of her body.

I tried not to pay attention to that anyway. We kept talking, and suddenly I realized we had been there for two hours, and we had just finished a second bottle of wine. That's when I saw Kate uncover her left boob and let me see her nipple. She smiled at me. Not a sweet smile. It was more as if she was flirting with me.

That's when David said we should go to bed as he was tired. We got up, dried our bodies, and said good night. As soon as I got into my room, my cell phone vibrated. It was a message from Kate.

Would you like to see me naked?

Come to my room at 1 am

Don't make any noise

I couldn't believe my eyes. This girl who had been kind of mean to me for a whole month, suddenly wrote me with such an invitation. I didn't know what to do. I thought it was a joke, but then I wondered if she really meant it. I texted my answer. Ok.

At one o'clock, I jumped out of bed and went to the hall. I walked barefoot along the hall slowly, quietly. I didn't want her brother to wake up. As I approached her room, I began hearing a noise. A kind of moan. Everything was dark. I kept getting closer to her room and the sound intensified.

As I got closer, I noticed the door of her room was open. I leaned against the doorframe, took a quick look inside, and saw something that shocked me immediately.

Kate was on top of her brother riding his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. I was stunned. I was petrified. I remained standing for a couple of seconds and noticed she was looking at me. I tried to hide, but I couldn't stop looking at her round bouncing boobs, and her pussy absorbing David's cock.

"What are you looking at?" David asked.

"Nothing," she said.

"Is he there?"

"No, don't be paranoid. C'mon. Fuck me."

Immediately, David began thrusting hard as Kate screamed wildly and her tits moved from side to side. I decided that was enough and went back to my room.

The next days, Kate barely spoke to me, and I felt I had to go home. Nevertheless, I had to keep waiting as there were no planes or buses available to travel to California.

A week later, David said he was going to visit his girlfriend who lived two hours away. So far, he had never said he had a girlfriend. He told me to take care of Kate and patted my back as he got in his truck.

I didn't see Kate that day. I guess she was locked in her room all the time. But then, the next day, she looked all happy and told me to come with her to have a walk outside. We chatted for a while, and she seemed to show some interest in my life for the first time.

We went back to the house, and she served the lunch. We spoke more, and then in the afternoon, we watched a movie. At 6 pm, she went upstairs.

I was in the living room when I got a notification on my phone. It was her.

Wanna come to my room?

One more shock. I decided not to reply. After five minutes, she sent another message.

Waiting

I stood up, cleared my throat, and went upstairs. I walked down the hall, and the door of her room was closed. I knocked on the door. "Come in," she said. I opened the door, and there she was standing wearing only a pair of purple panties.

"Come in," she repeated.

I walked inside her bedroom, and she grabbed my hand and led me toward her bed. I looked at her juicy naked tits and felt I wanted to fuck her. I felt nervous, though, as I had only had sex with one girl in my life, and this kind of situation was new to me. Suddenly, she turned around, hugged me, and kissed me.

Her lips were soft, and she kissed very well. Then, she pushed me towards one of the walls, took my clothes off, and knelt on the carpet. Immediately, she grabbed my semi-erect cock and began to suck it.

It felt so good I just couldn't believe it. As she worked on my dick, I began caressing her boobs, and little by little, I touched her nipples, and squeezed her juicy tits. It was amazing.

After two minutes, she stepped backward and let her body fall on the bed. She took off her panties and revealed her shaved pussy. She spread her legs and told me to kiss her vagina. I lay on the bed, crawled a little, and my head reached her pussy. I touched it, rubbed it, and finally decided to place my tongue there. She moaned and grabbed my head.

As I licked her hole, she got hold of my hair and pulled it. It kind of hurt, but I wanted to give her tons of pleasure. I remained in that position for three minutes or so, and then she said the magic words.

"I want you to fuck me."

I asked her if she had a condom, but she said we didn't need it.

"I take pills."

I lay on top of her and tried to put my cock inside. I was so clumsy, I guess because I was very nervous, that I just couldn't get it, so she grabbed my dick and let me in. It felt so warm and wet inside.

As I thrust slowly, she moaned softly and caressed my back. Little by little I felt more and more comfortable, and I began touching her body, especially her big tits.

"Touch me more. Kiss my nipples," she demanded.

I did it. I squeezed her round tits and sucked her erect nipples while she grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks. I was in ecstasy.

After a while, I knelt on the mattress and spread her legs wider. I held her elevated legs as I penetrated her again.

This time, she moaned louder, and she screamed as well. At some point, she placed her right hand on my cock and held it tight. We spent three minutes in that position, and that's when she told me to stop, and she turned around, lying face down on the bed. As she lifted her ass, she spoke to me.

"Fuck me from behind."

I looked at her round ass, and I decided to follow her orders. I penetrated her pussy. This position felt great, but I started to feel I was going to come soon. I had to reduce the pace and take my cock out on several occasions.

"Fuck me," she commanded.

I kept my cock inside and banged her harder. I was about to reach my climax.

"I'm gonna come," I exclaimed.

"Hold on," she said as she turned around again and lay on the bed.

"Come on my tits."

She grabbed my cock and stroked it, and in no time, I came. The stream came so quickly and with such pressure than some of my cum landed on her check and near her left eye. She laughed. Then, she grabbed my cock and pulled it toward her mouth. She licked it a little bit more as she drained it completely.

That night I slept with her, and I did the same the next nights. We fucked almost every day in different places of the house. I began falling in love with her.

However, David came home two weeks later and said he had great news. He was going to drive me home.

I barely said goodbye to Kate, and I could never get in touch with her again. I texted her several times, but she never replied my messages. I even called her a couple of times, but she didn't pick up the phone.

This is one of the strangest things that has happened to me in my short life. I will never forget those months that I spent with them, and of course I will never forget that strange relationship they had.