Stranger Than Truth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget, you will need to introduce Francine before the auction. And I have to find out about her BDSM involvement before I get her panic phone call on Sunday."

"Hmmm. We'll have to work on that. You even have to have a reason to know that she has been with him. Any chance that a club like this would have a 'wall of fame' with pictures of notable dominants and submissives for you to see?"

Sally shook her head. "People might want photos of themselves, but most would not want them posted publicly, especially in a club that is open to the public."

Val looked at Sally. "Why not? They play there. They could be recognized in person by anyone who knows them. Anyway, you have to be pretty outgoing to do a scene publicly in Mephisto's. I kind of wish our hand fasting gifts were up there for everyone to see." Valerie and Sally locked eyes, remembering the beauty of the ceremony and the gifts.

Thomas was still writing. "So we could have you see the two in a picture together, if nothing else comes to mind. Now, the beating by, Harv, was it?" Val nodded. "You get called, your arrive, the secret is shared and we're off to you committing to him."

"There has to be a scene with Francine afterwards. It establishes that my going to her place later is believable."

Valerie was interrupted by the arrival of dinner. The waitress put everyone's food in front of them and refilled their drinks. Once she was gone, the talking resumed, interrupted only by the chewing of food.

"One of the things we'll have to talk about later is these scenes you talk about. From what you described earlier, these alone could make a movie of two hours or more. If there are too many of them, we'll pull an NC-17 rating, the kiss of death." Caroline made a dramatic, across the throat motion, with the butter covered knife.

Sally looked at the writing team with raised eyebrows. "You do realize that you may not be able to avoid it? The meat of the story is Francine's bloody whipping of Valerie. That alone should earn an NC-17, let alone any of the truly sexual scenes."

Thomas shook his head. "Not a problem. Ever since Blind Instinct and Deadly Desires, showing people in blatantly sexual scenes and showing them tied up and whipped are R rated fair. We get around the bloody whipping by showing the start, cut to the rescuers scrambling to get there in time, and the results. Maybe a cut scene with a tortured Valerie pleading for a stop. You know, that safe word thing being ignored."

Valerie pointed a fork at the pair. "That's crucial. Without safe words, we'll paint the stereotype, not the truth." She stabbed a spear of broccoli and stuffed it into her mouth.

Sally added, "Yes. In fact, there needs to be a scene with a safe word being honored. Having it ignored won't hold any tension unless we establish that it has to be honored."

Caroline narrowed her eyes. "Is it really that important?"

"Absolutely. There are those that don't use them, but they are a minority. Not using a safe word is like sky diving without a back up parachute. It may never hurt you, but if it does, you're in deep shit." The intensity on Valerie's face made both writers lean back a little.

"You're really passionate about this."

"I should be. My back is testimony to what can go wrong. I was lucky. Francine's ignoring my safe word could have killed me. I don't ever want to have this happen to someone else."

Thomas nodded. "I see. Afterwards, we'll need to deal with the effects on your lives. Most can be mentioned in passing, but I think we need the showdown at the agency, Branford and Gashune. Make it plain that the firing was bigotry. That will mean letting the audience know how good you were."

Valerie and Sally were nodding. Sally added, "I would like to see the people who did right by us mentioned. The policemen who did their jobs and treated us no differently from anyone else, for example."

Caroline started to wrap up the meeting. "The end should be your hand fasting. The scene you had afterwards, even the gifts could be anti-climatic on screen. I know how much they meant to the both of you, but movies work differently. I also want to leave your lives in more disarray. It will take too much time to tell how you found the house and the new job. Those things can be done with an epilogue sequence telling what happened later, like at the end of Animal House."

Thomas had one more item. "We would like to get the BDSM scenes right. Clearly this movie will be popular with your crowd, even if with no one else. I'd like them to think we did right by them. Is there any chance that we can observe them being played out with the two of you?"

Valerie and Sally looked at one another. Sally answered. "I don't have a problem." Val nodded in agreement. The two had played publicly at Mephisto's on numerous occasions before, undoing much of the modesty she had. "We'll have to check with our Master to see if it's okay with Him. I suspect that the director and actors are going to need to see what they are trying to recreate as well."

Thomas nodded. "I suspect so. In fact, their seeing examples is probably more important than ours. We can just write, 'Sally whips Valerie's back until she uses her safe word,' and leave it up to the director to figure out what happens."

Valerie smiled. "I get the feeling that you two don't write that way."

Caroline shook her head with a smile. "No, our goal is to give the director nothing to do. Well, we have enough to start. It was good talking with the two of you. When can we get a demo?"

Valerie thought for a moment. "How about tomorrow? Unless Master has any objections, we can show you something in the evening."

"Sounds good. We'll wait for your call."

The two couples shook hands and went their separate ways. Once Sally and Valerie were in the car, Valerie turned to Sally.

"I want to go to Master's. I think we should ask for permission in person."

"Why? What makes this any different than other times we have played with each other?"

"We are asking Him to give up control of us for periods of time. We're probably going to need to be able to give demos with very little chance to consult Him."

"Do you think so? I mean, how much of a rush can they put on us?"

"I don't think Thomas and Caroline are going to be a problem. I'm worried about temperamental actors. I've had to work with them in ads before. One actor cost us $500,000 because of not having M&Ms in his trailer. Mark my words, someone is going to demand we meet his schedule and not ours. I want to be able to avoid serious complications."

Sally acknowledged the wisdom of Val's desire. Quickly verifying that Charles was at home and able to see them, they turned towards his mansion. 45 minutes later, Val's car pulled into the gated drive and drove up to the house. Herman answered the door.

"Lady Valerie, lady Sally. It's good to see you again. Master Charles is in the basement and asked that you join him there. No special preparations are needed."

"Thank you Herman."

The couple walked down to the basement, the location of the dungeon and the other playrooms. They saw Charles sitting at one of the toy benches doing something. When they were closer, they could see that he was using a soft rag to oil several of the leather items. All their equipment, from whips to restraining devices had to be cleaned and maintained on a regular basis. Sally and Valerie knelt near Charles and waited for him to turn towards them.

After a few minutes, Charles put the harness he had been working on back on its hanger and turned towards the kneeling submissives.

"Valerie, Sally, what brings you to see me?"

"Master, we need to ask your permission. It's significant enough that I felt we should ask in person instead of by phone or email."

"Sounds serious. What is it you wish to do?"

Valerie took a deep breath. "We would like permission to play with each other and with others any time the movie people need a demonstration."

"I see. It is good that you came to ask in person. Do you realize that you're asking me to not place any restrictions on either of you for several months?"

"Yes, Master," Valerie answered. "It almost feels like asking you to not be Master for a while." As she gave voice to the concern she had, tears started to form in her eyes. "I don't want that Master. But the movie is a chance to tell the truth about our lifestyle."

"Sally. How do you feel about this?"

"Master, I hadn't thought of it the same way as Valerie has. Now that she has expressed it, though, I can see what she means. I don't want to do anything that would take back my gift to you." The three had exchanged gifts at the hand fasting ceremony months ago. Sally's gift to Charles had been a new slave contract with no limits besides a safe word.

"It's a good thing you asked for permission. If working on the movie required this much freedom for the two of you, then I would have to rescind my permission to be the consultants. Fortunately, it doesn't have to be that way. So, you do not have permission to demonstrate BDSM play for the people working on the movie any time they ask. That said, I want this movie to be made as much as you two do. It is an opportunity that the lifestyle may not have again for years. So you will have to do what you need to do to get their facts straight. Does anyone with the movie want to see a demonstration yet?"

"Yes, Master. The screenwriters want to see something tomorrow. We did tell them that we would have to get your permission first."

"Good. Tell them they can have their demo. But, it will be here, under my hand. Have them arrive here by 5:00. You two are to be here at 6:00 precisely, not early, not late. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," the two submissives answered in unison.

"You are both to be naked when you knock on the door. Valerie's hands should be bound behind her. She should be blindfolded and led by you, Sally, on her leash. Sally will have clips on her nipples and pussy that are connected by chains. You are both to be gagged. Understood?"

"Yes, Master." Both spoke as one again.

"Okay. You can both go now. I will see you at 6:00. Oh, and no sex of any kind between now and then."

Charles laughed at the sighs that accompanied their last, "Yes, Master."

That last command made both wince as they drove home. Both had already become aroused by the thought of submitting together to their Master. Now they had no chance to seek relief. They drove home in silence. Once at home, they watched some TV to try to take their mind off of the sexual tension that had been created by Charles. It was only partially successful.

In the morning, they skipped a joint shower, figuring that would only make their frustration even greater. They agreed to meet for dinner after they left their respective work paces and packed the needed toys in a carry all bag. Valerie dropped Sally off at her job and drove to Delgrasi.

As she entered the outer area of her office, June caught her attention. "Ms. Burbon. There's been a change to your appointment schedule. Mr. Wilson had to cancel and reschedule for next week. Apparently his wife has appendicitis. Erica asked to be added. She'll see you at 10:00."

"That man has more reasons to cancel his appointment than anyone I have ever known. You would think that he didn't want to improve his ads. Thanks June. Any response from Hellfire Pictures on the report I sent them?"

"No, ma'am, not yet."

"Prepare a formal letter to the Whips'n'More company. Express that we will be unable to renew their advertising contract until such time as their ads meet the newly instituted quality controls at Delgrasi."

"Do we have new quality controls?"

"No. But their ads are some of the worst in terms of taste. I'm not going to see them in our magazines again. I can't believe that they believe the ads sell their products."

"I know. I've looked at them. I just don't understand why Mr. Wilson is being so recalcitrant. It's not like we charge for your services."

"This should get their attention. Just send Erica in when she shows up."

"Yes, ma'am."

Valerie spent the next couple of hours putting together some ideas for some of the companies that were trying to improve their presentations. Most companies made one common mistake. They used the same ad in every magazine that they bought space in. Yet, the simple fact was that the audience mattered. The one in front of her was from Bondage Frameworks. They made all manner of bondage frames, from simple square frames to rotating St. Andrew's crosses. Their ad ran in Mastering, The Sensible Submissive, and Bondage Monthly. Because of that fact, the advertisement did not reach out to anyone. What a dominant looks for in a bondage frame and what a submissive looks for are different. A Master wants ease of use, sturdy construction and a design that will enhance the appearance of the submissive he has bound to it. What a submissive wants most from a bondage frame is security (no submissive really want to be able to escape), safety (splinters=bad) and comfort (the discomfort should come from the dominant, not the equipment). The ads in those two magazines should be targeted, and different from the ones in Bondage Monthly. While both submissives and dominants read that third magazine, it also had a significant readership of switches and people who are neither, but simply into tying each other up.

By the time Erica walked into the office and locked the door, Valerie had just a few details to add to her presentation. Saving her work, she looked up and smiled at the young lady who was already taking her clothes off.

"My my, Erica. Is someone just a little excited?" Valerie asked, seeing Erica's wet pussy lips.

"I've got an egg in me. It's been going off randomly all morning," the naked submissive replied in a husky voice. "It's supposed to get 'better' right about n... Ahhhh, oh God!"

Erica stumbled and caught the back of a chair. Her eyes closed as she seemed to fight against something. Her arousal was quite noticeable to both Val's eyes and nose. Val took a look at her appointment schedule and saw that Erica was to be here for up to an hour.

"I suppose you're not allowed to cum?"

Erica, unable to speak, shook her head. Valerie stood up and walked around to Erica's side of her desk. Val grasped Erica's arms to help her stand.

"Can I help any?"

Erica let out a loud gasp. "No. I just need to fight off my orgasm. Oh God. Ahhhh. If I don't... ohhhh... I'll be punished tonight... Uhhhhh"

Valerie helped Erica sit down and took Erica's hands into her own. "You can do this, little one. Fight off the orgasm. Obey Master Damien."

Another gasp as the egg cycled off again. "I know. It's just, I haven't cum in a week. I want one so bad. Oh God!" The egg came on again.

"I know. I've been there too. But you love Master and will do anything for him, including never cum again, if that's what he wants."

Erica nodded, biting her lower lip. "Tie me please. Keep my hands and feet still."

"Of course." Valerie used Erica's clothes to tie her hands and feet to the armrests and legs of the chair.

For 35 minutes, they sat there, Erica fighting the increasing feelings of arousal that threatened to overwhelm her, Valerie holding her bound hands and whispering encouraging words. Then Valerie's cell phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, she saw that it was Damien, Erica's Master.

"This is Valerie."

"Valerie. Has Erica had an orgasm this morning?"

"No sir. She has been doing very well."

"Do not tell her anything, but, she now has permission to cum. I want you gag her, she should have one in her purse, and then to finger her clit until she cums, no matter how much she pleads with you to stop. You may not tell her she has permission. I want her to fight you. Call me back when she has cum and just say, 'Sir, I'm afraid Erica has cum.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Valerie closed the phone. "Do you trust me, Erica?"

Erica, in the middle of a grimace, nodded her head.

"Good. Trust me now."

Val stood up and got the ball gag out of Erica's purse. Erica's face took a worried expression. Once it was attached, Valerie brought a finger to Erica's clit and began to massage it. Erica gasped and shook her head violently. She moaned as the direct touch to her clit sent her out of control. The panicking submissive writhed on the chair, trying desperately to escape the finger that was propelling her to what she thought was disobedience. Erica's eyes sought out Valerie and pleaded silently. Valerie simply smiled and mouthed, "Trust me."

She fought it off for another five minutes, but when Erica came, her whole body tensed, her arms and legs pulled against the bindings and she screamed into her gag. Valerie kept on fingering Erica's clit, propelling the orgasm to greater heights and duration. After she came down, Val picked her phone up and called Damien back.

"Sir, I'm afraid Erica has cum."

As Val spoke those words, Erica was in tears.

"Let me speak to her."

Valerie put the phone to Erica's ear. She could not hear what was said, but Erica stopped crying and her face brightened. She mumbled something that sounded vaguely like, "Thank you, Master," and nodded towards Valerie. Val put the phone back to her ear.

"Thank you Valerie. Erica can ungag herself and dress again. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, sir."

Val untied the clothes and removed the gag. While she as cleaning herself with some wipes, Erica gushed to Val.

"Master is so evil sometimes. He gave me permission without telling me. I was so afraid when you went for my clit. Did you know?"

"Yes, I did. He told me not to tell you."

The two women cleaned up the mess that Erica had left on the chair after she had dressed. Erica left for the front desk again, leaving Valerie suffering in her own need. Watching someone else in arousal and orgasm for almost an hour had made Valerie's own pussy wet. She spent the rest of the day a bit distracted. She left at 4:45 to pick up Sally. The couple had dinner at Burger King. They were able to time the drive to pull up to the gate at 5:55.

Sally looked at Valerie and inquired, "Are you nervous?"

"A little. This is the first time I've had to do a scene in front of non-players. I know the mansion staff has seen the after affects, but they never watched the actual whippings and sex."

"You'll do just fine. In fact, you might forget that Thomas and Caroline are there."

They stripped on the porch and put on the gear they had been instructed to wear. The knocker sounded louder than normal to Valerie's sightless ears.

An hour earlier, another couple had arrived at the gate to Charles' mansion. The writing team that called itself Samson had arrived precisely at 5:00. Once they had parked, they were shown by Herman to the sitting room. Charles rose and greeted them.

"Samson. It's a pleasure to meet the two of you. Please, have a seat."

Thomas and Caroline both shook his hand. "Thank you Mr. Vanquil for allowing us to observe tonight's activities."

"I wanted to talk to you about the script, as well as what's going to happen with the girls. Your movie has the potential of affecting everyone who is involved in BDSM in a significant way, be it for good or bad. Why do you wish to make this movie?"

Thomas looked briefly at Caroline. Charles had the impression that these two had an even better connection that Valerie and Sally had. "Mr. Vanquil, this is such a good story that we wanted to be able to tell it. It's being told already, in the press and on the streets. Other film makers are telling it and not bothering to talk to the people involved. Those stories won't be what actually happened, I'm sure of it. It took decades for my community, the gay community, to get its story told in film the way it should be. If the two of us have anything to say about it, our brothers and sisters in BDSM won't have to wait that long. That's why we hired Valerie and Sally as expert consultants. We wanted Francine Traline as well, but she doesn't feel mentally up to diving back into that world yet."