Stranger Things have Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I had thought about my actions. Considered them carefully like I usually did. Pondered their meaning. I would never have done what I did. Tied her up with lingerie. Not even told her I had seen her sniffing my underwear. Most likely, I would have turned politely away and left her to it. As it was, I had simply acted. Some atavistic instinct had seized me and shaken me like a rag doll. Instead, I was on a horse now and all I could do now as hang on and ride it.

"Now you can sniff them some more!" I said forcefully and dragged the garment up and over her face. I adjusted and pulled it over her head until the satin material stretched and the gusset of the panties was right over her nose. She turned her head sideways, looking stricken. Her eyes were wide. Huge and framed by the leg holes of the underwear. She was panting away though. Air roaring through her nose.

"This is what you want. Isn't it? To sniff them? While you get off?" I said forcefully. I knew very little of dominance and submission sexual power games really. My husband had played around with them ten years ago, then abandoned them as part of our sexual lives. From that role-playing experience though, I knew vaguely what was expected of a dominant.

I am sure my voice came out as dominant in that moment -- backed by my strong emotional state.

"So go ahead and sniff them!" Her hands were pinned behind her. Resting against the top of my own mound inside my jeans. I thrust forward with my hips while I held one arm around her belly, my fingers digging into her flesh by her belly button and the other across her chest. I was aware for the first time of her breast almost under my palm. I humped my hips front to back which made her hips do the same in concert with my shoving.

The vibration of the machine was thrumming across my own clit in a pleasant way, transmitted through the material of my jeans and panties. It gave me a sexual thrill while at the same time I felt like I was actually mating with her since her own clit must be feeling much the same sensations with the added feature that she now wore my panties over her head. She wriggled about in my arms and threw her head back. The poor thing kept flexing her shoulders and arms as if feeling her hands being bound behind her with the bras.

I was astonished because at the moment, it shifted and I found it was suddenly an intensely erotic scene for me and I found myself really turned on. I was holding a woman tied with underthings and forcing her to hump on a quivering washing machine. She kept wriggling about and I could feel her flesh under may hands and arms. Hear her now panting under her panty hood.

With another woman! With my business partner! If I had been thinking straight it would never have happened. Instead, there was no hiding it. We were both turned on now and suddenly I did not want to stop.

The whole time Dana was whimpering in frustration, tugging at her bondage. She kept wiggling her hips side to side, working that machine and now she began something that made me incredibly horny. She began begging nonstop.

"Oh. Please. Julia. Untie me! Stop. I was just... just checking for... how clean... I wasn't sniffing them. Oh! Please. Take them off my head. Please. You have me helpless. Bound. I'm... tied up!" A stream of consciousness kind of thing that as I listened to it I realized was a dead turn on for me. As if her voice was playing with my clit.

I was breathing harder and harder, but Dana was now rolling her hips and humping away. She had surrendered. Let go completely to the situation. In a frenzy. Thrashing in my arms. Struggling. She had completely let herself get into the moment. She had been much more turned on than me to start with and now she lost it completely. The machine reached a crescendo of vibrations and I heard her breathing now suddenly turn into a long keening whining sound. She was incredibly excited! She was not stopping short of a come. Her hips were thrusting front to back steadily. I thrust my own hips forward and bumped her ass with my own crotch. Letting the vibrations tease me through my pants and underpants.

I pressed myself tight to her, put my mouth by her ear and spoke with quiet authority.

"If you come... You are going to have to eat my pussy!'

She froze a second. Then she was quivering. Her entire body.

"NO! NO! I... I can't... I can't ea... eat you! No! Dana. No! Please don't make meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Then she spasmed just as the machine quit vibrating. She shrieked and wriggled and struggled and it was a lucky thing I as holding her or she would have flung herself off the machine to the floor. Dana had completely let herself go. Moaning and grunting through what to have been a world class orgasm. It went on for a while with my arms tightly around her leaning on the machine and keeping her from falling.

To be frank it must have lasted a minute... maybe two which is a long time to be physically involved in an orgasm. In the end she went limp, panting, moaning and giving the odd whine. I held her, she half slumped forward and my slumped over her back and bound arms. I was horny, but I am very considerate. I let her take her time coming down. Eventually I stood beside her and helped her down, her legs quivering. I actually held her there for a few minutes, standing holding her with my arms around her, her head on my shoulder, the panties still on her face and her arms and wrists still tied up with brassieres. She really leaned on me, weak and helpless, melted into my arms. I was tender. Thoughtful of her feelings.

Finally, though, I took her upper arm and led her in a slow shamble down to the furniture area. Her head was drooping. Limp. Done in by the intensity of her cum.

I smiled slightly. Then I stepped in front of her and in a swift motion I grabbed the bottom of her sweat shirt, lifted it up and over her head and let go so that it settled raggedly over her arms behind her. Her bound arms. This shocked her out of her torpor and she lifted her head to stare at me. Her eyes huge through the leg holes of my panties on her head. A woman had just finished undressing her! Her friend. Her business partner! I kept smiling smugly at her shocked look and tugged her bra cups down. She wasn't huge up top, but her boobs hung there resting the cups of her bra, brown nipples out and suddenly very erect and hard. They were terribly cute.

"Julia...!" Her voice came out from under the ass area of my panties on her head. It was so adorable really. "What are you doing?" Her voice quavered.

I gave a little laugh and very carefully and deliberately unsnapped and then unzipped my own jeans. She watched me. Her eyes were big and round. Outlined by the hems on the panty's let holes. Concern written on the lines of her face. The I began to work them down over my hips taking my underwear with them. I kicked off my shoes and tugged my pants off and stood there in front of her. For some reason I was grinning now.

"Julia?" Dana said tentatively. Fearfully.

"None of that first name thing right now. I think you still have some work to do. Don't you?" She stood there. Naked and bound. Shaking her head in denial. The panties on her head moving with it.

"No! Please. I can't. I've never. Not with a woman! Please." She pulled on her brassiere tied wrists. Pretty helpless.

I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed down. She resisted. Shaking her head. Again. Then again. Denial.

"On your knees please..."

She still resisted.

I leaned in close to her face.

"Panty sniffer!" I said.

She blubbered under my panties and began to cry openly. Her eyes wet as they stared tragically at me through the leg holes of my panties.

"Please. I don't know what came over me. I was just..." She pleaded.

I pressed down on her shoulders and this time she knelt down on the piece of carpet there. Tears gathered in her eyes making them wet as they looked up at me desperately and appealingly through the bottom of my underpants. She kept giving little shakes of her head. I found it incredibly erotic to see her doing that. Bound. Naked. Helpless. Her eyes looking out through my underwear.

"Please... Don't make me." She whimpered sniffling down there on her knees. Begging with her eyes.

I sat down on the couch in front of her. I reached forward and lifted the elastic of my own purple panties from under her chin, bunching it below her nose, freeing her mouth. I reached around behind her head and gathered some of her hair and some of the material of my panties into kind of handle. Then I leaned back and pulled her head forward slowly between my spread legs. She kept trying these little shakes of her head in denial, mouthing breathy "No! No! Please! No!" sounds. Wrestling in her underwear bondage, but her face was finally an inch or two away from my naked sex.

"You like my smell? Imagine how much more you'll smell with your face in there." I said cruelly. I was getting the hang of this domination thing apparently. I will be honest. I had been decades since I had wanted anything sexual this badly. Her arms and wrists strained against the elastic of the bras. I very gently pulled on her hair and the panties and with a sniffly sigh, and tragic look up at me she opened her lips, stuck out her tongue and pressed her faced forward with a hopeless moan.

I think I lasted about two minutes before I came, watching her down there. Seeing her arms tied got me totally hot. Seeing he lick me, my lips below spreading on her facial lips, her tongue out and lapping, flicking my clit and delving into my labia. I moved my hips, rubbing my wetness all over her face. Her nose was wet. It was incredible. The best I have ever had.

To that point.

For her, she was living out a bunch of obscure, once in a lifetime fantasies in an unexpected way. With someone the same sex as her.

Turns out she really, really, really likes being tied up. For me, it means even more. After a long dry spell of arrested sexual excitement, it was as if a dam had broken open and floodwaters poured out of me. I made her lick me three times that day, coming each time with incredible intensity.

Naturally I wanted more.

I pursued the domination angle and astonishingly, Dana, my long-time business partner who I would never have expected to see through sexual goggles, got more and more into this side of things between us too. We got so we were doing something together every other day. The relationship became this long slow burn, where we tried to outdo each other in coming up with perverted scenarios we could act out.

Again, and again.

Two days ago, on an impulse, I nailed a piece of gypsum board to a wall's exposed two by four supports. It was a strong point in the wall. It had several lateral fire pocket board offsets. I carefully marked them all with a pencil. So I would know where everything was behind the board. I asked Dana to come over and look at my work. She was wearing her usual denim shirt and jeans. When she arrived, I pushed her up against the wall and using a nail gun I drove flat head nails through her shirt in a way that outlined her upper body, lifting her arms up and out I began deliberately pinning the sleeves to the sheetrock and studs beneath.

I unbuttoned a couple fasteners to expose her belly button, but left her shirt closed. She was left with her arms stitched out and up, pinned like a butterfly on a lepidopterist's mounting board and held in place by the strong material of her shirt.

It sent her into her head space and she began begging to be freed. The sound of which was now like her stroking my clitoris. I undid her pants and her panties and pulled them down in a frenzy like a rapist to just above her knees and then nailed the jeans to the wall too through the waistband, and seat and pockets in such a way that it finally stretched taut on her legs -- immobilizing them and holding them to the wall around the upper knee. She was frozen there. Made helpless by her own clothes. Struggling and pulling to get free. She couldn't and just stared at me with her pathetic helpless expression. I began to finger her hairy pussy. She whined and breathed like a bellows and got really close to coming before I went back to work. I walked over every few minutes and teased her some more... right to edge of orgasm, then went back to work each time.

After twenty minutes she was pleading and begging to be allowed to come. Yanking and pulling on her clothes that were nailed to the wall and holding her helplessly to it. Then screaming, yelling and demanding. Getting almost hysterical. Asking me to help her. To let her go. She looked so sexy writhing in her bondage of clothing nailed to the wall, the strong cloth as good as ropes.

After an hour of keeping her hanging there on the edge of orgasm, she was reduced to thrusting her mons out at me, trying to coax me into touching her. Using her vulva to beg me into letting her come, she was reduced to a whimpering submissive mess who could only hang there saying 'Please... please.... Julia... Please! I will eat you out. I will eat you out so carefully until you come like never before. I will lick you all night. Suck you. Let you rub your pussy all over my face. I need to come! Please! Oh! Please...' and on and on.

Finally, even my heart, that I had carefully hardened, broke a bit at how pitiful she sounded and I gave in. I walked over and half kneeling I thrust two fingers up inside her wetness and began to finger bang her like a piston. My thumb bumping and brushing her clit with each thrust. She took it for maybe a minute and then gave out this incredible long orgasmic shriek that went on and on as I continued to work her lips, clit and canal. Later she told me she actually came three times in a row. A record for her apparently. At the end she just hung there, her clothing and the nails holding her upright, but her body limp and hanging within them. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever imagined.

With a woman no less.

The experience made up my mind. I'm leaving my husband. My business partner is going to be the new love of my life. My own little panty sniffer girl. My life-partner. My woman. If she ever thinks about a cock, I got this dildo I bought and I strap it on and bang her silly. She says it is great and I believe it from her reactions. My straight girl is now totally hooked on my dildo. I was firm with her. If she ever contemplates leaving me to go back to live cock, she is going to be tied up and fucked for three days with no mercy. Mean talk like that only makes her eyelids droop. It turns her on now. My Life if getting better and better. If this keeps up, we just might end up getting married someday.

FIN

12