Strangers

Story Info
The loss of a relationship challengers her to do new things.
3.2k words
4.34
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not believe she was doing this, but fuck her ex-boyfriend. The putz said he wanted to break up because she was not open enough to her sexuality. Well, she will show him. She had been devastated by the loss of her relationship. Her friends helped her recover from the feeling of loss, now she was just mad. It was time for her to be free of this anger and do something about it. She had the perfect plan.

She went shopping on websites she had never been on before. She found an amazing pair of stripper platform stilettos. They were black with sparkles. She found a matching tube dress that had similar sparkles. The material of the dress was slightly see-through, in the right light, you could see what was just below. She grinned as she entered her credit card information to buy these items, she was going to wear the dress without underwear. She knew the shoes would show off her amazing legs and push her ass out. She was very pleased when they arrived at her apartment. The dress fit just below her ass. She would not be able to bend over without showing the world she wore nothing beneath. Perfect.

She went to her wax appointment two days prior. She left only a small patch of hair on her pubic bone, a landing strip. She thought about going bare, but she wanted to see if anyone would notice the patch through her dress. She spent Thursday and Friday feeling extremely turned on by the smoothness of her wax job. It was as if every sensation and touch was accentuated down there. The fact that she did this extra grooming for a purpose only made it harder to ignore the urges that the sensations caused.

Finally, Friday night arrived. She showered, ignored the urge to play with the showerhead, and quickly, nervously got dressed. Last-minute trepidation made her try on a thong. When she looked in the mirror, the thong showed through the dress and made her look like a streetwalker. She wanted to be sluty, not a professional. She rolled the thong down her long legs, the smoothness of her freshly lotioned legs made her gain confidence. She strapped on the heels, nervously buckling the ankle strap. She liked the ankle strap, they really made the heels noticeable.

Her rideshare driver tried to make small talk. She answered in short replies that told him she was focused on being someplace else. The drive downtown was ten minutes, but it felt like forever. She stepped out of the car and looked up at the highrise luxury hotel and took a deep breath. She used the task of squaring away her driver as a way of coping with her nerves. Then she took a deep breath and tried to walk slowly and calmly into the giant revolving doors of the hotel.

Her heels echoed across the lobby, so she slowed her stroll down. Her tempo seemed to draw a lot of attention, mostly from the male hotel patrons. She found the attention so exciting, and she could already feel that excitement manifest in the dampness between her toned thighs. She needed a drink, and fast! She looked over the lobby bar and found that there was plenty of empty space with a view of the rest of the drinking guests. She sat quickly, being careful to turn her legs in such a manner as to not give a free show already.

She looked over the possibilities. It wasn't that they were ugly, it just was just that they were not the knock-out handsome men she had dreamed of. Though... well he is very cute. On second look, the guy sitting at the opposite corner of the rectangular bar was actually quite handsome. He looked to be about a decade older than her 28 years, but he was fit and had a smooth way about him. She thought it was silly to think that, she was judging him based on how he drank his beer out of a bottle with a half-rolled-down beer label. The bartender brought her vodka cranberry, and she snapped down her card to open a tab. She picked up her drink and took a gulp. The sting of the alcohol on the back of her throat comforted her with the thought that soon the alcohol will bolster her bravery.

With a drink in hand, she slowly made her way to the open seat next to the older gentleman. He was not old, just older than her. She thought to herself that he was still within her age range as if trying to convince herself that he was the best fit for her plans. She sat next to him, swinging her legs to face the bar by circling in his direction. She sat on his left. Then she immediately paid attention to the drink that was quickly disappearing in her glass. She thought she noticed him trying to look at her without being obvious, she almost smiled into the vodka. She had him. She knew it already.

He ordered another beer. When he picked up the new bottle, she heard the clink of the ring on his hand against the glass. Shit, he was married. Her heart sunk a little. A quick scan of the bar and lobby didn't provide any other targets. At that moment, he turned his head to her and smiled a bright, disarming smile.

"Hi, are you enjoying your evening?" he asked. His eyes didn't stay on hers. Instead, they swept down as he blatantly checked out her body. She liked it. She felt the warmth and dampness swell between her legs. She clenched her thighs together, hoping she would not leave a wet spot on the bar stool.

"I am doing quite well, thank you", she replied. They both took another sip of their drinks. It was an awkward auto-reaction for both of them. That was the last awkward moment of the night. Soon they were lost in meaningless banter. He flirted with her, she returned it. She tossed her hair. He spread his legs wide. All of the classic signs of interest. She felt so excited to have control of the conversation. She even would reach over to pat his knee when he complimented her or would tell a corny joke. They only smiled at each other. This continued for two more drinks. She was past the point of no return, it was him or this was not going to happen tonight.

"I know you are married. But....", she trailed off.

"But what?", he replied with a smirk. He thought she was going to use his relationship status as an excuse for him to buy her drinks and leave him sore the next day with frustration.

"But I am going to fuck you!" she said with sudden confidence. He leaned back a little, an automatic reaction to such a forward declaration.

"Uhhh... um, well... " he stammerd. She reached over, placed her hand on his thigh close to his crotch, and leaned in. She placed her red lips on his. His instincts took over and he took her in for a deep kiss. Their tongues flirted with each other just as their words had a couple of drinks ago. She felt his cock push into her hand, she instinctively reached down the inside of his thigh and ran her manicured nails down his length through the denim of his jeans. She moaned a little in her kiss and felt his cock jump in reply.

She broke the kiss and leaned over to his ear, "where are you going to fuck me?"

"In your ass!" he immediately replied.

She leaned back, slightly taken aback. She meant where would they go to fuck, not how would they do it. She could not help but laugh at him. He took it in stride, smiled, and slowly broke into his own laugh. He even laughed sexily, she thought.

"I have a room upstairs, we can take our drinks up there. You ready to go?", he offered. She was. She nodded in affirmation and made the first move by standing up. He stared at her ass as she walked by him to turn away from the bar. He noticed the wet spot on her bar stool. He could barely walk with his cock so hard and trapped in his jeans. He caught up to her, placed his hand on her ass, and stepped to her shoulder.

"Let's use these elevators on the opposite side of the lobby. Fewer people." this was a command more than a suggestion. The walk to the elevators seemed like an eternity. He smelled so good to her, she was so ready to have him. She was so ready to feel empowered again.

The doors finally opened with a ting that only an elevator can make. She stepped in first, and he followed, his hand never left her ass. He hit the button for the 18th floor, then turned to her, took her into his arms, and kissed her hard. His hands were still on her ass, and he pulled at her skirt. She felt cool air on her bare backside. His hand reached lower across her ass, his fingers found her dampness. He pushed her away slightly, then reached down between them. She already knew what he wanted and parted her legs invitingly. The two middle fingers of his left hand sunk into her wetness. She gasped, it felt so good to be touched again by another man.

It suddenly dawned on her that her pleasure was probably leaking onto his wedding band. This made her even wetter and she was sure that she was marking it with her essence. She cooed moans into his ear as she got closer to orgasm, but she kept control. She didn't want it to be that easy. She stepped back to break the onslaught of bliss just in time for the elevator to come to a stop and bing once more.

They stepped off the elevator and she could barely walk straight. The alcohol had left her tingling, his fingers had made her dizzy, and the excitement made it hard to remember how to walk. It almost felt as if they were bouncing off the walls of the hallway as they walked down to his room.

"Here we are", he said breathlessly. He used his key card quickly, then backed into the opening door. She pushed him through and they burst into the room. She kept pushing him until he fell backward onto the bed, his legs fell naturally apart and she stepped between them. She leaned over and quickly unfastened his belt, undid his fly, and lowered his zipper. Her hands quickly went into his jeans and grabbed the base of his hard cock. She pulled, and he winced, his cock catching on the inside of the denim.

"Sorry," she said with an apologetic smile. She pulled down on his jeans, and he wiggled his ass to help. She freed his imprisoned cock, his long length springing like a catapult, flinging pre-cum against her face. That caught her by surprise and she laughed with delight.

Her red lips found the head of his cock as she fell to her knees on the floor. She teased him with a swirl of her tongue, then she flattened it out onto the bottom of her mouth and opened as wide as she could. She pushed down as far as she could on his cock. Her lips were tight around his girth. He was much too long for her to go all the way down, but damn if she would not try.

The alcohol made her try harder. She made all kinds of noises in her effort. Slurping, choking, gagging noises as she tried, again and again, to stuff his entire length into her mouth and throat. She drooled extensively, pooling on the base of his cock, her slobber running down his balls and onto the bed. She pulled him all the way out of her mouth and spit on his pulsing length. She looked up at him with her makeup running from the corners of her eyes.

"Fuck, you are big!" she said exasperatingly as she stroked him with her hand. "Your cock is going to feel so good inside of me."

He did not say a word. He simply sat up. She feared she had said something wrong. Maybe she was too assuming in her statement. Maybe they were only meant to get to third base. He fumbled with his jeans. She thought he was about to put them back on. Instead, he produced his cell phone.

"You crazy little, perfect slut, get back on your knees," he commanded. She did as she was told as he stood before her. She felt his hand find the top of her head. The tip of his cock was against her lips before she could say anything in response. He pushed his cock into her mouth and she accepted him. He pushed deep and didn't relent until she gagged, then he slowly backed away. She heard the beep of the cell phone as he started to record. She could not believe it, he was recording her choking on his cock. She started to complain, then had a better idea.

She caressed his length, sucked on him, and did everything she could to please him. She felt him start to lose control. She felt his cock pulse and stiffen. She backed off with a moan and a smacking of her lips. She then looked up into the cell phone, smiled, and winked. Then she stood up and stepped up and crawled onto the bed. She felt her dress pull over her ass. She felt his hands find her.

"You keep that phone recording", she demanded. "Keep that video going and spank me like the slut I am!"

He obliged her request, watching his work through the image of his phone. His cock rested on the crack of her ass as his hands came down swiftly into the flesh of her cheeks. He could see the red of the imprint of his hand raised on the beautiful smooth skin of her ass. He kept spanking her, trying to keep the camera still. He loved the way she moaned with each strike, swaying away from him, but always coming back for more. His cock pushed between the crack of her ass each time, smearing pre-cum and her own wetness all over her.

He could not bear waiting any longer. He spanked her one last time. She swayed forward and moaned loudly. Before she returned for more, he used his free left hand to pull his cock down. She backed straight onto his cock, he instantly slipped in with all of their excitement. He steadied his cock with his left hand, his ring catching the dim light as her pussy came into view of the camera. Soon he saw through the cell phone screen that his cock completely disappeared into her.

"Ohhhh fffffuck", he moaned. Her breath came in pants as she struggled to accept his entire length. He simply thrust forward the last few centimeters, he felt her let go from someplace deep within, his cock slipping completely encompassed by her hot wanting pussy. She cried out loudly. He bit his lip and began to slowly withdraw. He pulled out halfway before quickly slamming back into her. She cried out again.

He picked up speed, trying to watch through the cell phone. The phone shook, but he kept recording because of the moans, cries, and shudders that came from deep within her. She felt so fucking good around his cock. He would not last long.

She could barely keep her bearings. She put her head down on the bed. Her mouth sucked in the bed covers and she bit down on them. He was so big, and he felt so good, but it also hurt a bit when he reached his full reach. It felt so good to be stretched and pushed that way. Each pang of pain shot flashes of light into her closed eyes. She knew she was crying out, she knew she was so close to orgasm, but she was barely conscious of anything else. She let go.

Her entire body convulsed as he was reaching the full depth of his stroke, He tried to hold himself deep within her but her contractions pushed him out. Her cum covered his lower abdominals and his cock glistened with her. She was gasping in groaned gulps for air and shook as she collapsed on the bed. He recorded the whole orgasm. Watching in awe as she tremored in pleasure. Her grool strung from his cock to her pussy. He had never seen someone so wet.

"You better shove that big cock into my slutty ass", she panted breathlessly. She picked herself up to her knees and presented her ass to him.

He gulped. Then reached down with his left hand and grabbed his cock just below his head. He pressed his head against her asshole. He wasn't sure if this would work, but his cock was so slick with her need. She cried aloud as his head slowly disappeared into her ass. Her cries intensified as the length of his shaft followed. Her ass was so tight, so hot. He kept his camera on her, admiring the fact that they used no lube other than her cum. He could not resist. He began to slowly stroke in and out of her tight ass.

"FUCK MY SLUTTY ASS!" she cried. Her command, cries, and moans were too much. Her hands were clutching the bedspread with white knuckles, her dress was tight around her gorgeous midsection. Her curls fell to the side of her beautiful face, wracked in the bliss of painful pleasure. He let go.

He lost track of the picture on the cell phone screen. He lost his cool. Electricity shot from deep within him, an energy that he had struggled to hold back for what seemed like forever. His shot was a chain reaction, each pulse shot deep within her ass before he was aware of where he was cumming. He quickly pulled out, his last three pulses shooting white hot strands onto the top of her ass. He leaned over her and shook uncontrolled waves of pleasure as he pushed out every last drop of cum.

He leaned on her for a moment.

"Take a picture, you cheating asshole," she said with a smile. He obliged, stopping the video and taking a photo of her dripping ass.

She stood up and teetered on her heels before catching her balance. Then she walked to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. He fell to the bed, collapsing on the wet spot they had made. When she emerged from the bathroom, her eyes were red, and her hair was disheveled.

"Thank you for fucking me properly. I enjoyed being your slut tonight," she said softly.

"You are welcome?", he offered, "Do you want these pictures and videos?"

"I do", she smiled, "send them to this number". She wrote her ex-boyfriend's number onto the pad that was next to the hotel room phone.

He sat up. She leaned over and kissed him deeply. Then simply walked out of the room. He sat on the bed, barely believing what had happened.

She rode the elevator down, and walked through the lobby, hoping that people noticed that she looked like she had just been fucked. She could get used to this. She closed out her tab and ordered a ride-share home.