Strangers

Story Info
A stream of consciousness cosmic (mind)fuck.
1k words
4.11
1.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're all of us strangers- coming together in the dark spaces, refuge in simple human touch.

Where do we go to be together, when the home is so alone?

Crammed into glorious commune in rooms under the earth full of alien light and bass thudding through my bones, so far from a church but feeling like God is dancing right behind you, waiting for you to drop.

Dropping into the nothing, the void where emptiness is other people, but it's everything in that moment.

Spinning through the streets with God, leaving the congregation to join the saints in private moments.

Strangers, all of us, pressing lips to lips, breathing each others recycled air, falling through space together and apart- Not knowing where one body ends and the other begins, flesh slipping into flesh and coiling and thrashing apart in every second.

Hard breath, fought as if through battle but forgetting to breathe when you're face to face with another who's lived your life, and felt your fears, and wanted your desires, but they're all so different.

Echoes of your life vibrating through a glimpse into another's soul- a flat shaped the same as yours but wearing a different skin. The coffee should be on the other side of the kettle, I think as fabric slides over my eyes and away again, seeing my own eyes in front of me.

Desperate hands, the same again- five fingers, four and a thumb, it's the same thing but a different name and its at my hip and it's holding me together while its double is breaking me apart. My lips on their neck, their lips on mine- Impossible to tell what feeling is coming from where, from who. Keening, low and hard, the sound vibrates through cloth and flesh and aeons of space and time before I realise it's coming from inside the house. The smell of blood from the back of my throat, kissing so hard that tiny bruises form underneath my skin and send iron flooding- flooding back into the stars and the cosmos and the cosmos itself is twined around the pulsating form of another.

Ears vibrating with new sound, words, from the person who was God who was dancing right behind, asking something- the upward tilt a need hidden inside a want.

Yesses spill out, from lips, eyes, from legs wrapped around hips dragging bodies together.

Universe causing sparks from hard friction and damp spots on denim, planets colliding as bodies part and desperate hands part body from fabric.

Knees hitting the floor like a congregation falling to worship above, mouth turned to slick skin and hard flesh and throbbing veins and the taste of another man, every moment reduced to this- to tongue to tip, and ears alight with heavenly chorus of pleasure and onward urging.

Hands clenched in hair, eyes shut to the world outside and turned to the fireworks within, my body clenching and contracting as one, too full of everything and nothing at once, feeling each thud of my heart flow through the veins, white hot sparks, endorphins rushing, understanding why they call it the head now, the centre of my world suddenly glowing, throbbing, cumming against eager mouth and tongue, dragging it out until it feels like an eternity; never ending, always cumming, always floating among the stars, and at the bottom of the ocean all at once.

Below, cock straining and drooling pre cum, attached to trembling thighs.

More words, flowing out of my mouth, pulling your body up like puppet strings, drawn up to press hips to hips, chest to chest, mouth to mouth, one body, two forms- agonisingly slowly sliding inside, stretching gently and nerve endings singing together.

It's deeper, deeper, fucking deeper, stretching like the horizon, an eternal moment before his pelvis grazes my tdick, fucking. Small word, huge feeling, cum and sweat and heat and sound- everything in one word, one desperate moment.

Counter tops cold against my ass, another choked whisper, moving from cold tile to soft blankets, cock ripped from inside, whining at the emptiness and clenching around the nothingness, as lips find metallic nipples, fingers stroke hard flesh; a facsimile of what was so recently there that belonged to another.

Inside, please, more, the words pull out from chest and throat like urgent prayers to the sky, the god in the dancehall, cock rubbing against mine, slick and warm and complete.

Heavy panting from above, looking up into dark eyes full of want, a mouth parted to taste the desire in the air as he grinds his hips and drags moan and gasps out of me.

Hands on hips, clenching, biting into skin, teeth on necks, moments of pain to sharpen the pleasure, kisses to soothe the bruising beneath.

I start to cum again, announcing it to my god, who pulls his hips inches away, leaving my cock twitching and throbbing alone and cold- As I beg not to stop, to please keep touching, he fucks his cock into my dripping hole, clenching around nothing and suddenly clenching around everything.

A universe expands in my cunt, cock pounding inside, dragging world ending spasms out of me, begging for release- fill the void, fill the nothing, can't hold back.

Be so lost in the worship that balls tighten, cum sings up through the throbbing, intense, fucking core of you, unable to hold it in, asking where, begging where?

Fill me, fill me, fill me, uttered prayers through impassioned breath, raising hips and fucking back, feeling the dam break, cumming around you cumming inside me, pearlescent pleasure pumping back and forth as stars implode and civilisations end.

God is in those moments. and in the moments where flesh parts from flesh, and the liquid the universe is made of flows out of my cunt, to run down a shower drain as hands caress my shoulders under the water. and god is in the moments where lips shaped like smiles meet in the dark, laughs creeping past teeth and into quiet rooms while limbs tangle in the holy shapes.