Mutton for Dinner Ch. 01

Story Info
A nomadic lone wolf returns to verdant hills for hunting.
2.3k words
4.37
12.5k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers

This story contains anthropomorphic/furry characters. One character (sheep) is a trans male. Unintentional misgendering happens and is later corrected. Feminine terms are used for his genitals and breeding is discussed heavily in this story.

--

Sheep were dumb, which was why Nomad always ate mutton as his first meal of the year. Once spring hit, sheep were out in the open plains with their entire tribe, intermingling, fighting, and fucking each other like nothing else mattered. He knew exactly where they would be, too. Oh how easy it would be to lure out some unlucky newcomer, snatch them up in his teeth, and drag them off from the festivities.

He licked his lips just thinking about it. There was a certain joy in acting out his primal urges. How he loved leaving his spear behind and taking down another creature with just his body.

Nomad crouched down at the sound of voices. He was currently hidden in a thick cluster of flowers that the sheep wouldn't bother looking in the direction of. His ears picked up the source of the noise: a ram and two ewes, smelling heavily of lust and pheromones. As much as he wished he could pounce now, get all three, he knew at least one would get far enough past the treeline to get the others' attention.

He decided to let them pass, taking one last deep sniff of their mingling scents. Nomad turned his attention back to the main herd. Three different tribes met up in this area, all over a hundred members. The clothes they usually wore were replaced by loincloths and various bits of leather wrapped around their limbs. He didn't understand why they bothered with clothing in the first place. They didn't need it when they had such a thick coat of fur.

It was interesting watching the males fight for dominance. His eyes followed one pair in particular. With great interest, he watched them snort and shake at each other, each one showing off the impressive curled horns that adorned their heads. Moments later a loud crack filled the gathering space as their horns collided. They jerked back and forth, knocking their heads together until one scraped the other along the neck with the forward jut of his horn. Blood welled up in the white fur almost instantly and he felt his mouth water.

Two more deafening attacks later, the smaller male was in bad condition. He offered up one last hearty collision, knocking his head into the other male's. It wasn't enough though, and he was knocked backwards a few tail-lengths down the hill. Nomad hissed in sympathy, but watched as the winner began to gloat. It was his favorite part.

This big gathering, it was basically a giant orgy. Except, instead of everyone having sex, it was a competition for all the males of different tribes to have a go at getting ewes. The ram that had just won tore off his loin cloth and waved his thin pink cock in the air. The closest ewe was immediately mounted in a violent victory fuck that had Nomad's cock peaking out of its sheath. She took it well, but it clearly left her a little dazed. The ram had shoved it in without hesitation and knocked her over, rubbing her pink face in the dirt. He lasted for nearly two minutes pounding her into the ground. After he came in her, he pulled out his limp dick and began jostling around his other prizes.

Nomad breathed in deep, hoping to catch a whiff of the breeding on the breeze. No such luck. As much as he liked catching sheep in his jaws, something about watching them go at it gets him hard like nothing else. The rams are rough about it, especially ones that are gloating. The more victorious a sheep feels, the more violent the sex is after the fight. The ewes can take that rough breeding, which is what intrigues him. Sure, they're smaller than a wolf, but it wouldn't hurt to try, would it?

His thoughts are once again interrupted by noise. It's close, rustling of footsteps in the long grass on the edge of the forest. A quick breath in gives him all sorts of information. A ewe, covered in the scent of insatiable ram-lust and her own arousal, and she's so ready to be fucked he nearly pops a knot then and there.

Nomad swivels his ears to try to catch where she went. It isn't hard with how she's tramping through the undergrowth now. He turns on the balls of his feet to follow her as far as his cover will take him.

Once he catches sight of her, he squints and tilts his head in confusion. She's got a pair of enormous horns, big enough to rival some of the rams still out in the field, and she wears the green loincloth of a ram. He sniffs again to make sure he was right, but the sheep is definitely drenched in the scent of a ewe ready to breed.

Regardless of the confusing appearance, the ewe is all alone. She's the perfect target, needy in her estrus and distracted. All he needs to do is pounce.

Nomad coils up like a spring, his jaws parted with his lips pulled back to reveal his sharp teeth. His fingers curl, ready to grab her as soon as he is within reach. She's right there, in front of him, standing almost completely still. He tenses again but nothing happens. His body won't move.

He breathes in again and the scent of her floods his senses. His cock is hanging between his legs now, just starting to form a knot at the base. He can just barely catch a glimpse of something flushed pink between those fluffy thighs. The way his mouth is watering... He doesn't want to eat her. He wants to fuck her.

The idea had never been more tempting, especially after he watched that ram take his victory lap earlier. Hidden by the treeline, where no one was likely to see him, what was stopping him from just grabbing her and taking advantage of her aroused state?

That seems to do the trick. His ear twitches and suddenly he's aware of his body once more. He pounces before he can even process what he is doing. The sheep doesn't even have time to react before he's got his hands on her and his body is slamming into her.

They sprawl out between the trees, with Nomad on top. His teeth are inches from her face and his cock is pressing into her belly. It's soft, pink skin covered in white fuzz, and it takes all of his effort not to rut into it.

"S-sorry," he huffs out. He realizes he's panting against her face.

"It's okay," the ewe blurts out in a deeper voice than he expected.

Nomad can't stop staring into the big brown eyes under him. He can feel the dribble of precum that just spilled from his dick. The ewe doesn't do much other than shiver.

He closes his mouth, leans in, and takes a deep sniff of the fur around her neck.

"Hey," the sheep yelps. "I'm fine with an accidental tackle, but I'm not some ewe you can rough up!" A hand slaps against his snout and he pulls back at her words.

"What are you talking about? You are a ewe, aren't you?" He glances down at the outline of udders just under his balls.

"I- No! I'm a ram. Can't you tell?" The apparent ram gestures to his horns. Nomad leans in close to them to see if they might have been fake, thinking they must have been attached by some sort of adhesive. They connect pretty obviously to the ram's skull, obviously enough that he can't doubt they're real.

His gaze travels down past that wonderfully soft belly to the loincloth. Curious, he reaches for the fabric.

The ram slaps him again before he can get to it. "That's rude! What you're doing, it's very rude."

"I'd apologize, but I'm not that sorry," he says as he regains his composure. His predator instincts are running again, this time fueled by lust rather than bloodlust. He lifts his hips just enough to pull the loincloth out of the way. Sure enough, underneath the green fabric is a pair of udders and a slit between the supposed "ram's" legs.

"Hey," he yelps again.

"Sure, you're a ram," Nomad agrees, "but you're still in heat. I can smell how much you need someone in you." If the sheep wanted to be a ram, then he was a ram.

Nomad nuzzles up against his fluffy cheek.

"Wh... What do you want?" There is a hint fear in his voice.

"I've seen how rough you rams can get with your ewes. It's... pleasing. No bitch thus far has been able to withstand my full cock and knot. Maybe you could be the one to finally take me?"

The wolf rubbed his cock against the swollen vulva. He relished in the way the ram shuddered.

"So what, you want to fuck a sheep? Is that it?"

"I want to breed you better than any ram's skinny cock. I want to knot your cunt and stuff you full of cum," he snarled. His knot was starting to swell again and he knew he would need to get in soon.

"Oh fuck," the ram whimpered. "Yeah, okay."

That simple agreement was enough for Nomad to get going. He tried unsuccessfully to press his admittedly oversized cock into the small hole. A small hand reached down between them to spread the ram's lips apart. The moment he got purchase he pushed in as deep as he could. He got nearly to the top of his knot with his momentum.

Looking at the sheep's cunt stretched around his dick was a pretty big ego booster. He wasn't sure he'd be able to actually get the knot in, but damn if he wasn't going to try. He could hardly pull out more than an inch, the tight hole gripping him and practically trying to suck in his cock.

Nomad scooped the sheep up into his arms and held him tightly to his chest. In seconds he was bucking his hips desperately into the wet heat. He truly felt like a beast in that moment and it was amazing. The ram bleated under him, squirming in his grip. He couldn't let go even if he wanted to.

The wolf snarled as his back bent further. He was nearly bent in half over his partner, pushing against that last barrier to knotting. It didn't seem to want to budge, but Nomad was so close to popping that he wasn't willing to give up. He pressed the ram into the ground and used his leverage to press against the wall in the ram's cunt. It was only once it had worked that he realized it was the sheep's cervix. He had pushed all the way into the poor thing's womb. The squeeze around his dick as the ram bleated and shook nearly sent him over the edge.

He resumed his pounding, feeling the knot start to catch against the long-loosened lips of the sheep's sex. He was so close. His nostrils flared and he caught himself snorting and drooling against the dirt, but he was too busy to move his face.

The pressure grew tighter and tighter around the base of his dick. He nearly lost his balance on the last thrust, shoving himself deep into the ram's womb while his knot locked them in place.

He had had many orgasms in his life, but nothing could ever compare to this one. When cum began to paint the insides of the sheep, he held his body in place to grind his cock into. His balls worked overtime, pulsing with shot after shot of hot semen, all spilling deep into the ram he'd just fucked within an inch of his life.

He didn't think he would ever be able to pull out. For fifteen minutes he hunched his hips forward with each pulse of cum. The ram, dazed and stuffed full, could do little more than tremble and flutter around his knot, which made him rut harder.

Nomad knew he wasn't going to leave just yet when his knot finally deflated. He couldn't give up the feeling of that freshly-used pussy just yet. It gaped as if it was begging him to enter again.

Before the ram had time to recover, his dick slid out of his sheath again and Nomad took advantage of his prone form. Once more Nomad used his loose cunt like a toy. He buried himself in to the root within seconds. A proper snarl worked up in his chest, growing as he fucked into the sloppy hole he'd made. This time, the sheep couldn't make any more than hiccup-y gasps as he was used for the wolf's pleasure.

Nomad knotted even faster the second time. He popped it in and immediately began rolling his hips to spread his cum deep in the sheep's body. Now he was shuddering with each thrust.

When he was finally done, he fell backward onto the forest floor. His knot hadn't deflated completely, so he tugged it out with a wet squelch. Immediately, a river of wolf cum began to spill from the sheep's cunt. It soaked his fur but he couldn't find it in himself to care. His dick was satisfied, even if his stomach wasn't.

Nomad began to drift off at some point under the trees. He paid no mind to the sheep standing on wobbly legs and fleeing. He would just need to find him again to finish the job.

Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers