The Monsterfucker Tapes

Story Info
Interview with a werewolf('s boyfriend).
3.3k words
4.18
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains elements of: erotic horror and dubcon.

The characters having sex are both pre/non op trans men.

Language used to refer to genitals include: cock, dick, tcock/tdick, pussy, cunt, holes, labia.

One man's chest is passingly referred to as his 'tits', and one man refers to his 'FUPA'.

--

Audio Recording from the offices of Doctor K. Grayson, MD., 06/01/2023.

"Today's entry is sure to be a fascinating continuation of my studies- I have secured an interview with the human partner of a local werewolf. I can't give too much away, even on these recordings, as if the local pack find out that someone is talking to outsiders about the identities of its members I would likely loose my informant. My interviewee will be here shortly, I have my camera and tape recorder set up to record the interview- If he answers any of the questions I've asked him. He asked for time to think about his answers when I first approached him- It's been an insufferable wait, but it's finally over!"

"January 6th, 2023, 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Doctor K. Grayson interviewing an anonymous source on the subject of lycanthropy. Interview begins. I understand that your partner is a transgender man, is that correct?"

"Yeah, he's trans. We both are, actually. I suppose you know that, anyway, haha!"

"Of course, yes. Has he had any gender confirming surgeries, or other medical intervention?"

"Well, that's the thing. Y'know that most people don't believe werewolves exist- I mean that's why you're doing this, right? So it's basically impossible to get hospital treatment for anything for them. You'd have doctors running around wondering why someone's standard body temperature is so high, or why when they've just woke up from surgery the day before are their wounds nearly completely healed, right? They're fast healers, so, no, he's not had any of 'the surgeries'. He's on T, though. Gets it online, self administers. The whole fast healing, super strength, paranormal resilience thing makes it pretty much safe to DIY."

"I see. Does the testosterone have the desired effects? I would imagine that in a body which heals so quickly endocrine system would reject the change."

"Oh, it works. My boyfriend is an absolute hunk. He's built like a powerlifter, and he's hairy as hell. I love it. The testosterone works. He's met a few transfem werewolves on E too, and there's rumours of werewolves who've got through medical school and ended up doing plastic surgery who've done some gender affirming operations- maybe their bodies can tell when they want to basically regenerate and when they want to keep a change, I dunno. All I know is, I'm damn glad the T works...

"Seriously, he drives me wild. It's like he gives off some mystical werewolf pheromone that makes my dick rock hard and my cunt leak like a god-damn tap when it's that time of the month. I don't know if it's werewolf physiology or if my body just knows what's coming when the moon starts to wax full, but I feel like I'm in heat. Desperate to be pinned down by my huge werewolf boyfriend while he kisses and licks at my neck and shoulders, each future bruise and mark throbbing in my pussy- fuck, sorry, just talking about it gets me going.

Where were we?... Oh, okay, yeah, the full moon.

"So the first time we were together during a full moon, I'd been begging him for... probably a few months? To go with him when he went out to his 'wolf cabin'. Yeah, he's a dork. He has this cabin he built to go and spend his 'wolf times' in. He told me about it after he told me he was a werewolf, cos I asked him how come I never heard of any wolfy goings on in town- apparently most wolves just go camping, or have some vet hookup who'll sedate them overnight, but my boyfriend built himself a little house in the woods, all isolated, to run wild during a full moon.

He said he hated feeling cooped up, and the woods were known to have wolves and bears and stuff in them anyway so people tended to be super careful about camping overnight around there.

Sorry, sorry, I'm rambling aren't I?

He takes me to the cabin- I told him I wouldn't have sex until he took me out at least once because honestly, he'd never shown me his wolf self and I wasn't entirely sure he wasn't delusional about the whole thing. It only took from one full moon to the next for him to tell me to pack a weekend bag and get in the car.

We drove out for ages, eventually ended up at this pretty sweet little two room cabin with a fucking outhouse- yeah, he built a cabin from scratch and forgot to add a bathroom so he just built an outhouse. Fuck sake.

It was some time around afternoon when we got there, and he point blank asked me if, now that he'd brought me out here, could we please fuck.

"Honestly, I'd been daydreaming pretty much the whole ride up about him giving me head- that month had hit me hard too, and cumming by myself in the shower just wasn't the same, so I agreed. I was really cool and chill about it, but once he got my trousers down and saw the wet spot on my boxers he actually laughed at me. Laughed, can you believe it? The fucker said that I'd been teasing him for a month, walking around smelling like my own cum and didn't I know that werewolves had better hearing than humans and he could hear every single time I got myself off in the bathroom, but he was stronger than me so he hadn't even touched himself, and wasn't I in for a treat tonight.

Which I thought, hey, I just wanted to see him be a wolfman, I didn't want to fuck him like that- What if he actually hurt me? What if he thought he was a werewolf and was just his normal self like, growling at me? That'd just be kinda sad, not sexy. But he started kissing my cock through my boxers after he finished talking so my knees kind of buckled and my brain went dropped down into my cunt and all I could think about was getting fucked.

"He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, wrapping my legs around his waist and holding his hand against my neck a little bit too tight to be just to keep me from falling off him, and threw me- actually threw me- onto the bed. I bounced a few times, gasping and trying to regain my balance, as he kicked the door shut and climbed onto the bed on his hands and knees.

He demanded that I take my clothes off, and as I started to strip for him he took his own shirt off, and remember how surgeries are kind of a no-go for most werewolves? Well, my man still had tits, pretty decently endowed, but he's fucking huge anyway, and he has this really sexy chest hair... Fuck, sorry. Distracted again.

"So me, kinda scared but mostly devastatingly horny, I'm lying there staring up at him, and you've noticed I'm a chubby guy, so normally you can't really see anything other than FUPA when I've got my pussy out, but fuck he had me so hot and I'd been desperate to touch myself- and be touched by him- for the entire drive and I swear my cock was poking out through my bush and my labia and he growled.

"It didn't sound human, and the sun had set and the window was open and I could kinda see the moon through the trees, and when I looked back through the window he was... changing. He'd taken the rest of his clothes off, and like I said he's a pretty hairy guy normally but his body hair was changing- It was getting longer and thicker and his body was like... It's really hard to describe. It's kind of like some of the movies, but he didn't seem to be in pain- even when his face was changing, which was really fucked up by the way like his bones changed shape, he was grinning.

It took a few minutes, I think. There wasn't really anything to mark the time, and I couldn't take my eyes off him anyway, but when it was over, well fuck, I knew he was telling the truth.

Did you ever watch that Van Helsing movie? From like 2010 or something? Yeah, imagine the werewolf from that but not as cut. My man's a bear. Well, he's a wolf, but- Ah shit it doesn't matter. You get what I mean.

Like a sexy dude's body, all covered in wolf fur, with those long arms and legs and claws, and this huge wolf head but with my boyfriend's eyes in there.

And he'd stopped moving, god he was like twice the size of me, just towering over me even through he was on the other side of the bed now, and his breath was so hot and there was this smell- like his musky, post-sex smell but wilder, and he moved so quickly that I barely registered that he was moving and suddenly his muzzle was on my cunt.

It was so fucking warm. He couldn't suck, I guess his jaw doesn't allow for it when he's like that, but fuck did he lick and I could feel his teeth against my thigh and I nearly came right there and then but then he... His hands- paws? Ugh, I'm still never sure, he had them wrapped around my thighs- one hand fit around my entire thigh, and as I started to cum he took his mouth off me and he squeezed and his punctured these perfect little V shapes into my thighs, and he starts licking the blood off my leg, and I'm fucking terrified but I'm like, fuck he could breath on my cunt and I feel like I'd cum and I'm whining and begging him and I'm not sure what I'm begging for but I'm begging for it, and he looks up at me, and his eyes are basically glowing, and I freeze up, and he gets off the bed.

"Now, I'm confused, right? I don't know what he's going to do- he just got a taste of my blood, is he gonna eat me? Like, vore eat me not like, oral eat me, y'know? But my cunt's still throbbing and my head is swimming- like I've smoked a bowl and then some- and he leans over me and he picks me up again, and I'm just hanging out there held against his chest like some giant baby and he takes us outside, and the moon is hanging in the sky and it's this really clear, cool, night and my body is so hot so I'm glad that at least if he's going to kill me I get to see some nice sky, and there's this weird sense of peace that comes over me all, ready to meet the end and see what comes after, but he sets me down again. There's this like, spongy little hillock sort of thing, probably made of moss? It looks like moss in the daytime, so it's probably moss. And he stands over me, and he growls again, and I look up at him and as I'm looking up I notice his cock.

"Remember the thing about surgery? Yeah, he still has a cunt too, and testosterone has been kind to him, but the thing hanging between his legs was a cock. It was like tdick on- well, not steroids. It was hard and it was thick and it was twitching and drooling- like it had a urethra? Like a werewolf body is so fucking rad that it'll just grow another urethra like it was always supposed to be there.

So I lean forward, and I look up at him and he's panting and his eyes look the same as when he's begging me to touch him, so I reach out and touch him- he's warm, and hard, and I start examining his cock.

Sure enough, his cunt's still there, the anatomy is almost the same, like this six inches of cock is still attached to a cunt and it still smells like him, and then I realise- I'm like, dude, what the fuck are you doing? Your werewolf boyfriend has an honest to god cock and you're just, studying it?

"I lean in and kiss the tip, lick up his pre-cum from where it's dripping down his shaft, and it sends a jolt to my cunt, I feel like I could cum just from this- and he's making these deep, rough, rumbly growls that are so bassy I can feel it in my chest.

I groaned out loud, probably said Fffffuck, or something, and opened my mouth to properly blow him.

It felt amazing. He tasted amazing. I'd not tried to deep-throat anything in, shit, years? and I'd always had a sensitive gag reflex, but fuck if I was going to pass this up.

I was sucking him like my life depended on it- maybe it did? Maybe if I didn't please this monster he'd rip me to shreds and leave my lifeless body to the forest... Fucked up that the thought of it still turns me on.

You don't mind if I start touching myself, right? No, no, of course you don't. I can see you want to touch yourself too, cock all straining under those trousers. You can't, though. It wouldn't be very professional, would it?

"It felt like I sucked him for hours, I wanted to see what would happen if I made him cum- I kept feeling this little bump towards the base of his shaft, but it was so low down that if I got him that deep I'd start gagging and need to come up for air. My chin and chest were covered in my saliva, and his precum, and my legs were fucking soaked from how turned on I was. I think I came a few times just sucking him off- the moss felt wetter than it had when we started.

He pulled his dick out of my mouth, and I whined, I felt like I was about to cry, but he picked me up like a fucking doll and he put me on my hands and knees and he bent over and he started licking my cum off my legs, his claws grasping my ass and leaving more little cuts- every time I felt that sharp sting my cunt clenched around nothing like it was trying to cum, and my tcock throbbed and felt like it was on fire.

"He fucked me with his tongue, that rough, long muscle dragging moan after moan out of me, but it was like he could sense when I was about to cum and just before I did he stopped. Pulled back, and I'm slumped over with my ass and cunt in the air and I'm crying, there's tears running down my face and I'm begging him-

"Please, fuck, please babe please let me cum, please I want to cum for you please-" and he slams that cock into me, and it's stretching my cunt and all I can do is let out this tortured low keen and my cunt is clenching around him- around that beautiful fucking cock. And he lets me cum, my vision blurs and I can't see a fucking thing and all I can hear is my own heartbeat and the sounds of our bodies slamming together and my cum squirting out of me onto that bed of moss underneath me. My legs give out and my vision fades and I swear to fuck I passed out for a bit- it's like one orgasm turns into another and the moon is higher in the sky and my boyfriend is still slamming his werewolf tdick into my cunt and now there's this, this wide, round, pressure pushing at my entrance. All the werewolf porn I'd read before suddenly floods back into my head, fuck, he's going to knot me- His t-cock has a knot and he's going to stuff my cunt full of it and he's going to fucking-

"Breed me. Breed me, please, fucking use me, oh my god-" I choked out, voice hoarse from panting and groaning and begging for him, and he slows down, he stops thrusting, and he's just pushing.

His massive hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me back onto him and his cock deep inside me pushing that beautiful knot deeper, stretching me around him.

He growls again, these bestial noises coming out of him as I yelp, the widest point of his knot pushing into me and my cunt sucks the rest of it in like it knows I need it- and he howls. This wild, almost anguished sound, as I feel his cock start to throb and fuck, yes, I can feel it- he's cumming inside me. I've always been able to feel it when someone cums inside me- It tingles, almost stings sometimes and this time is no different.

My trans werewolf boyfriend's dick is knotted inside me and he's pumping me full of cum and I start cumming again, crying out and thanking him, spilling out whatever filthy nonsense is inside me.

My orgasms keep coming, his is lasting forever, and I yelled out through the pleasure,

"Make me yours. Fuck, yes, make me your bitch, make me your cumslut- Fuck, make me yours."

I felt the weight of him on my back, his hot breath on my neck, a brief moment of sharp, warning pain at the nape of my neck, and then I started coming again, and he sank his teeth into my scruff, and he growled through the last of his orgasm, and my orgasms, and I passed out again.

"When I woke up, he'd carried me back inside, it was bright again, I was covered in blood and cum and dried sweat, and he was standing at the foot of the bed holding a mug of coffee in each hand.

Told me he was sorry, but he couldn't control it last night and that I'd be like him soon...

"Oh, you look worried- don't worry Doc, I begged for it. I think I knew, deep down, what I was asking him. I wanted to be like him, I wanted us to chase each other through the woods under the full moon and fight for who got to sink deep into whose cunt.

You, though? You'll be for the pack I think. Everyone will get a taste of you. Don't worry, the moon's rising, I can feel it... Your hypothesis about werewolves having a kind of hypnotic power was right, I read your files by the way. That's why you can't move. Can't speak. Because I don't want you to.

When did you realise you weren't just rapt with what I was telling you? Was it when I started fingering myself right in front of you?

Honestly, though. I'm not a monster, if you really want to leave, you can. You don't have to join the pack. But there's more than just the two of us, and being a set of holes for them to use is just... It's perfect.

If you want me to make you like us, make you a wolf, just get up, come over here, and put that little human cock inside my cunt. Yeah, yeah, you've been staring. It's very obvious. I can see you leaking through your trousers, too.

Good boy. Come here, and let me show you how a real man fucks... You'll barely notice the bite."

Recording ends.