Strangers at the Lodge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up and ran my hands up her legs, squeezing her ass. I pulled her hips until she was back up on all fours and reached under her to squeeze her dangling breasts before I fucked her doggystyle. It's normally a position I enjoy but soon I realized I was missing seeing her face, so I flipped her over onto her back and sheathed myself inside her once again.

I went slowly at first, once again letting her get used to the new position and angle at which she was getting pummeled by my cock, but it wasn't long before I was speeding up, going faster and faster, till I was fucking her hard. She had another orgasm and I didn't even pause to let her catch her breath, I went even faster, harder, pushing us both to the extreme. Her dirty talk went from loud, to just noises of pleasure, then to gurgled sounds of passionate frenzy as she utterly lost control and exploded, both figuratively and literally as her pussy gushed all over my cock and her breath came in ragged gasps, her body convulsing so powerfully she bucked free of me and was a quivering pile of cute nakedness at the corner of the huge bed. A few minutes passed before she was breathing normally again and opened her eyes.

"Why do you look so worried?"

"I was scared I broke you."

"Mmmm. You did, but in the BEST way. That was incredible. I haven't cum like that in a long time. I feel bad cause my pussy needs a rest now but I want you to cum. Want me to suck you off?"

"That certainly is one option, but how would you feel about me fucking your tits and giving you a nice pearl necklace?"

"That sounds dreamy" she said in a contented and drowsy purr. "I don't suppose you have any lube?"

"Well, there's the complimentary lotion in the bathroom. Will that work?"

"Mmm-hmm."

I went to find the lotion and when I got back she had repositioned herself in the middle of the bed, propped a pillow under her head, and was pressing her breasts together waiting for me. I generously lotioned up my cock and slid it between her plump tits, luxuriating in the sensation of soft firmness. Even with the mini-break induced by her overpowering orgasm, I was still close to one of my own, and looking down at her beatific face, smiling up at me as I slid between her breasts.

"Do you like it when I talk dirty?"

"Oh, I adore it. Hearing that kind of smut come out of such an adorable face is super hot."

"Mmmm Mike. I love the way your huge cock feels between my big tits. Fuck those juggs faster. I want to feel your hot cum all over my neck and tits. Cum for me baby. Shoot that hot load all over me. Yes baby! Yes Mike! Fuck those tits! Cum for me! Shoot that hot jizz all over me! Make me your cum slut! I love it!"

And that was all it took. I did precisely what she asked, covering her neck and cleavage in my messy cum. I roared as I orgasmed, and heard her squeal and giggle as I unloaded all over her. When it was over, once again she sucked the tip of my cock clean and it was my turn to flop down in exhaustion as she scampered off to the bathroom and tidied up.

She came back to the bed and snuggled in close next to me. We lay there together just holding each other, her curls nestled on my chest, her leg draped over me. I was about to suggest some room service when she gave a soft snore, and so instead I pulled the covers over us, and holding on to my new angel, I too drifted off to sleep.

12