Strangers in a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered to him that he should give her his coat to wear so that they would not attract too much attention. He did so and she put it on which slightly hid what was going on. She then voluntarily undid more buttons on her dress, unfastened her bra and put his left hand on her breast in side the dress. She told him that this felt so good and suggested to him that he stroke her breasts and squeeze her nipples between his fingers. He seemed to take the hint and it became more pleasurable for her. By the end of the trailers Roland was breathing heavily, had his legs crossed and had gone very red. She was still surprised to see him go to the toilet again.

He came back five minutes into the film. He looked around and checked that there was no one who could easily see them.

He made little pretence at watching the film and continued to play with her breasts. The G&Ts had relaxed her, and he was starting to learn to be subtler with his fondling, so she found herself enjoying the attention. His hand started to creep up her leg again and squeezing her thighs. She wondered how comfortable the position could be, but he seemed happy enough. To help her retain her attention on the film she moved to plan B. She whispered to him, "You deserve a little reward for being a good boy."

She moved her left hand down to his trousers. She gently undid the zip, and he undid the button himself. She started stroking his penis through the Y-fronts. He lay back and even left her breasts alone as he started moaning. She manipulated the penis so that it was pointing out of his underwear, and she could get a good grip on it. It stiffened and it was also obvious from the state of his underwear that he had already come at least once that evening. He must have visited the durex machine in the pub toilet and had put one on during his visit to the cinema toilet. She managed to avoid laughter and continued to stroke and squeeze.

She could not resist saying after a few minutes, "You must have been a boy scout."

She sensed him look at her and he said, "What?"

"Be prepared is their motto."

He decided to laugh at that and for whatever reason the remark seemed to release some tension. Anyway, he came for what she supposed was the third time that evening. He actually made a noise when it happened which caused some members of the audience to look round. He went to go to the toilet again and she handed him two tissues from her pack as she continued to watch the film while saying "No need to put one of those on again. I have plenty of hankies."

He was gone about five minutes again. This time he seemed to need some time to recuperate from the last explosion. He rested his head in her breasts. When he started to explore her legs again, she let him get up to her upper thigh. She was enjoying the film and the G&Ts were having their effect. She felt that she was at most tipsy rather than drunk. Still she would do, wouldn't she.

She then recalled Marion's warning about that if you went further than your self- imposed limits, you could never do less than that again. Fine it you were going out with the boy, but if you allowed a boy to fuck you in the back row of the cinema on a first date, all his friends would expect the same after he dumped you for being a slag.

She pushed his hand down, "Don't be greedy" she whispered in his ear and undid his trousers button and zip again. This time she touched skin which she found more pleasurable. The rubber had felt odd to her. At least today she had confirmed that she could jack a bloke off and watch a film at the same time.

The film was showing a scene in Brighton where the mods and rockers were gathering. A fight soon broke out between the two gangs and the police started putting the boot into both sides.

Jimmy, the male lead, grabbed the hand of Steph. The actress playing Steph looked rather beautiful even if Jimmy looked a little like she imagined a weasel would if human. They dashed down a back entry, went through a door and started kissing passiomately. Soon while no skin was shown it was quite obvious that they were fucking each other. She found it exhilarating as obviously did Roland. As she jerked him off, his hand shot up her leg and started trying to pull her knickers down. She almost gave into the temptation to let him continue before slapping his hand down and concentrating on his penis. He came into the hankie which she had ready. Once again he made a noise when ejaculating.

She lay in her seat. She wanted something but she knew that she should not and probably could not get it from him. He was too hasty in all senses of the word and would tell all his friends about it.

The film had a rather downer ending, but that suited her mood. He had restened her bra and done up most of the buttons before leaving. Roland had taken her for one more drink before they caught their respective buses. Again, he bought her a double G&T and put one hand on her kneee and the other just below her breast.

She realised that now she had to set the boundaries. "Roland, I had a marvellous time tonight and thank you very much for treating me. Perhaps we can do it again in a month's time if there is a film we both want to see." She pushed the hand on her leg down

He took a few minutes to register, "But there is a party next week. I thought you could go as my girlfriend."

Rebecca kissed him, "You are a sweet man, but I'm new to the school and I am not ready to go out with anyone yet. I want to concentrate on my A levels and make more friends. Maybe later this year I will change my mind. Let's go to a film in a month's time."

They argued for a couple of minutes, and he looked sulky. She kissed him again and he groped her tits. She caught his hand aand pushed it down and said "Goodnight."

He left for his bus. She checked the time and sipped her drink. The trouble was that scene in the film had turned her on and she closed her eyes and imagined being fucked fully clothed in an alley. Even with his lack of patience and technique, Roland's touches had excited her. She closed her eyes and slowly moved her finger around her glass.

Just then the two men from earlier that night came over with another G&T. She asked, "Have you pair been here all-night waiting for me to come back?"

The one who had warned her said "No, lass. Had a meal back in our hotel with some business associates, made some phone calls. Back to Manchester tomorrow."

The second one said, "We did come back hoping to see you."

She looked at them and around the bar. The barman was busy, and she saw no one she recognised from school or earlier on that evening. "It's good to see you two gentlemen. I've had a mostly enjoyable evening with some bad bits."

The man who had bought her the drink earlier said, "Mind if we join you."

"Be my guest. I should warn you that I can't stand my round."

"That will be fine, John here wants an early night, and I am not yet ready to sleep. You can keep me company until closing time."

She again looked around the pub and said, "Be my guest. My name is Terry."

The man who had warned her about the double G&T said "I'm John and this reprobate is Tom."

"Pleased to meet you, both."

The two sat down. John was opposite her and had put a bag on the table next to him. She was conscious that it obstructed the view from the main bar area and the sides of the banquette blocked the view from the sides. Tom sat next to her and placed his thigh right up against her. They were both around thirty she guessed. He saw what John had done and added his bag to the table to further hide them from wanderine eyes in the rest of the bar.

Tom said, "The boyfriend looked a bit put out. Was that the bad bit of the evening?"

She closed her eyes and decided to play a role. "Afraid so. We went to the cinema after we left here/ It's not that I mind someone wanting to make love to me, but not grabbing......." Tom patted her on her knee, and she pressed the hand against her, moved it up her leg and opened her legs wider. She then placed her left hand on his lower thigh.

John said, "There has to be a little subtlety. Grabbing a girl's breast at 6.30 in a bar shows no class." He leant forward and briefly touched her right hand in his.

Tom said, "What and how was the film?" He was stroking her stockinged leg as if he had known her for months and had all the time in the world.

"It was Quadrophenia. I enjoyed it. It's just that he kept trying to push things while I wanted to watch the film. The only way I got to watch any of it was to distract him. It only took a couple of minutes each time." She used her right hand to illustate what she meant and they both laughed. John returned to her right hand and started stroking it.

Tom said, "I told you that you needed a real man tonight. Another one for the road?"

He squeezed her thigh as he asked the question.

Rebecca said, "Yes."

As Tom went to the bar, John said, "I am told that he a good and enthusiastic lover by his ex-girlfriends but are you certain this is right for you?"

She closed her eyes and said, "You are both leaving tomorrow?"

"Yes and unlikely to be back until next year."

"I needed cheering up tonight, John. I won't complain if a packet of three appears."

She started stroking John's leg with her stockinged leg. He put his hand over her left hand on the table and lifted it up and kissed it. "Perhaps I will stay up late after all."

In part the alcohol was talking, but she was an eighteen-year-old woman who had needs. She had spent the evening with a boy who did not really know what he was doing and who had been confused by her. She had still been turned on if mostly by the image from the film. Tom's touch on top of the alcohol had meant that she had lost all fear of consequences once she had learnt that they did not live in Birmingham.

Once Tom was back she explained to them that this was the first young man she had gone for a date with from college. She did not want to treat him badly, but that she had wanted to watch the film. She had taken advice from her friend so had told him that he was allowed to touch her breasts and hinted that she would give him a hand job provided he let her watch the film.

Tom had said, "Sounds sensible to me. Wish all girls were so practical." HIs hand was now up to her garter belt. She saw no reason to stop his explorations. No one could see what he was doing apart from John and she was enjoying it.

John had frowned, "I think someone may have given you bad advice for dealing with young men. Some are going to be upset by your forwardness in telling them what to do and the rest will believe that you are up for anything with anyone." He had taken his shoes off and one foot of his was stroking her leg.

She said, "i think you are right. Perhaps I should have expected it."

Tom nodded, "Young men are always stupid. Still Terry, what would you like to do next. We both have a hotel room with a mini bar and we will do all we can to cheer you up." His hand touched her knickers. She closed her eyes again and sighed, opening her legs wider. John's foot was now stroking her upper thigh.

What did she want to happen? She said, "One more drink here and then a nightcap at your hotel sounds fun. Why don't you swap over for this last drink. John deserves some fun as well." John collected the order from the bar while Tom went to the men's toilets after checking that he had a 50p coin.

She pulled down her knickers and put them in the pocket of the mac and undid more buttons on her dress. Her bra was not quite hanging out, but you could see what was on offer.

John had bought her a lemonade as well as three G&Ts and sat next to her. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Look young Terry you sound in control to me, but you still have the chance to back out of this. Just say the word and we will pay for a taxi home and talk about the one who got away."

As he said this he registered the undone buttons and the glint in her eyes. John must have decided that he had done his duty to protect her innocence and turned to kiss her. She opened her mouth and his tongue took advantage. Compared to Roland he was far more confident and she responded to this. She felt her legs instinctively spreading. His left hand started the road up her thigh as his right grasped her waist but did not maul her breasts. He registered the lack of underwear and started to play with her clitoris. She started to pant and lean back on the seat. Her left hand dropped beneath the tabletop, and she started to stroke the bulge in his trousers. She decided that from the bar it just looked a man and his date having a snog. She undid his zip and placed her hand down his boxer shorts and strated to play with the tip of his penis. He inserted two fingers into her vagina.

Tom returned and sat down and watched them for a bit. He leant over and said "I think we need to get you into a bedroom before we all get arrested for gross indecency."

John checked his pockets and found a 50p piece of his own before heading for the toilet. Tom shared his G&T with her and when John got back they left the pub. They told her to put on her mac and do up a couple of her dress buttons before leaving.

They walked a few hundred yards and walked confidently into the hotel. They headed directly for the lift and took her up to the sixth floor. They had adjoining rooms at the end of the corridor. Tom said, "Lets go to my room.. One less neighbour we risk disturbing this way." They entered the end room.

As they got in the room both men undid their ties and took off their jackets and shoes. Tom had a cassette player in his room and put on a tape playing slow music very softly. He tossed a coin and showed it to John. Tom then disappeared into the bathroom and she heard the sound of a shower.

She took off her mac and unbuttoned some of the buttons on her dress so that her bra was clearly showing. John held her close from behind and blew on her neck as he undid her belt and the rest of the buttons. He squeezed her breasts and unfastened her bra. She sighed and pushed her bottom against the front of his trousers. She giggled, "Is that a gun in your pocket?" He laughed and said, "No, it might as well be when it goes off inside you."

He turned her around and danced with her. Initially he kissed her gently, but as she was clearly enjoying it he became more passionate and that egged her on to lose control. He pulled up her dress so that he could touch her thighs directly. She sighed and then blew in his ear. She stepped away and undid the buttons on his shirt while letting her dress fall to the ground. All she had on now were her stockings and garter belt. He resumed the slow dance and felt his erection strain again his trousers clearly wanting to penetrate her.

He then sat on the sofa and pulled her down, so she was kneeling on the sofa as he started to suck her nipples. His hand started to play with her clitoris, and she moaned in ecstasy. Just then, Tom came back into the room naked and erect. wearing a condom.

John said, "I have warmed Terry up for you. My turn for the shower." and handed her over to Tom. The shower had mostly removed the smell of tobacco smoke. He took her over to the bed and kissed her all over while one hand paid attention to the tops of her legs. She moaned and said, "I need you inside me."

He said, "Not yet, my sweet Terry. I want you to know how a real man takes care of business." He continued to kiss and touch her.

After a few minutes he decided that she needed no more foreplay. He pulled her legs to the end of the bed and said, "Now you are ready to be made love to." She bent her knees as he plunged into her. Once he was safely inside her the movements became more frantic and she found herself wanting to scream. She thought of herself as Steph in the back alley and began to shout. Tom put a hand over her mouth and said, "Not quite so loud. The neighbours will complain."

Just then John came back in the room. He was also wearing a condom. Tom adjusted his position so that her hips were raised, and he was almost standing up as he moved inside her. John got on the bed and started kissing her and playing with her breasts. Tom finally came with a grunt and said to her, "You are fantastic, Terry. I love a girl who does not mind admitting she enjoys a good fuck."

Rebecca turned to John and doing her slightly drunken best to be seductive asked him, "Do you want a ride?"

He laughed and said, "I want you to ride me." He lay on the bed and showed that she should get on top. She was well lubricated by this time and with a little help was positioned over his penis. After a few seconds she was happy that she had mounted him. He played with her breasts and pushed up into her. She responded by moving up and down him and again started to build up her pleasure. When he first lightly spanked her she was surprised but then decided that it was fun. "I'm a naughty girl. I need a good spanking."

He raised an eyebrow but intensified the spanking until Tom warned them about the noise. She had her back to Tom but from the breathing gathered that he was enjoying the spectacle and only reluctantly was hushing them. John returned his hand to her breasts. He seemed to be using the springs of the bed to intensify the thrusts.

Eventually John finished and she rolled over on her back and sighed with satisfaction. She closed her eyes and hummed contentedly. John got her a gass of tap water and she sipped it. She asked if she could have a shower and they agreed. She wanted to get rid of the smell of stale tobacco from herself. She did not smoke herself and believed that there should be no smoking areas in pubs

She sensed John and Tom talking and arguing without being able to make out the words.. Eventually she heard John said, "OK, let's ask her."

When she returned a bottle of wine had been produced from the mini bar and she was handed a glass. She took a sip from her glass and sat between them. They sipped their glasses and each caressed her with their free hand. Her eyes closed and she decided that she wanted more. She took a large gulp of wine and put her glass down. She then put a hand on each cock and played with them

Tom siad "We still have more condoms and as you can see we are up for it. Terry, are you up for a threesome? I think you are because you talked John out of going to bed by himself. No problem if you are not, we wll be happy to take turns."

She thought about it. It was true that she had could easily just have had sex with Tom and it was slightly odd having the two men watching each other fuck her. Cautiously she said, "What exactly do you mean?"

She agreed to the proposal John outlined and shortly she found herself on her knees in front of the couch with a hand on each man's cock. After a couple of minutes they were both properly standing to attention and she then alternated dipping her head down and sucking each one for a few seconds at a time. She enjoyed the sensation of the two cocks stiffening as she gave them her full attention. Tom lifted her head and allowed her to have another sip of wine.

They tossed a coin for the next bit and Tom again had won. She sucked John's cock while he sat on the couch stroking her hair. Tom was behind her fingering her pussy until she felt she was ready for him.

At that point Tom pentrate dher agin. he had shown her that he was wearing a condom. He started gently while John kept a light hold of her head. Her initial reaction had been to gasp and she nearly lost John's cock from out her mouth. The three of them got into a rhythm which gradually increased. Tom thrust harder and harder and also spanked her gently.

She had admitted after a glass of wine that it turned her on to be told how naughty she was being. John had vetoed calling her a slut or a whore, saying for him that was a turn off. She agreed with this and said so. They had compromised on words focusing on her being a good time girl or insatiable.