Strangers in a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom told her that, "You looked so innocent in your summer dress, but you could not wait to get your tits out and knickers off. I wonder why you bother wearing knickers at all, they only get in the way when two real men want to give you the doing over you need. Since you walked in the pub last night you have made three men come. Now you going to make two men come at the same time."

John joined in, "If I had wanted to, I could have taken you on the pub table last night. i would have pushed the glasses off and used your knickers to clean the beer stains The whole pub would have cheered when they saw you being given a proper seeing to."

She said, "And Tom could have had me next."

Tom continued, "And you wouldn't have stopped after me and John? The whole pub could have taken you, consecutively and simultaneously."

John said, "No they would have come in their pants watching the three of us making mad, passionate love in front of them."

That image both worried and turned her on. They were probably right about her not stopping after she had had them. Certainly, she had been close to losing any sense of self preservation. She stopped sucking and said "Tom, put your cock in your good time girl, make her scream. John, feed your greedy Terry, fill her mouth."

She then resumed sucking as Tom impaled her. He was now confident that she could take him being masterful and he spanked her hard while John held the back of her head and tried to ensure that she swallowed it all.

Tom said, "What would that young man say if he could see you now?"

She could imagine all too well the taunts of whore, slut, slag and and must have looked upset as John said, "Don't be a dick, Tom."

John tried to get her back in the mood, "You just want to have fun, why should only men screw who they want when they want. You're whatever the female version of a stud is. No one has the right to judge you for having sex with single men."

It helped and she recovered her enthusiasm. John came first. He withdrew and she felt the sperm cover her face. She noticed that he had positioned a towel so that the sofa would not get stained and then used it to wipe her face. That brought her to a climax and Tom brought up the rear.

She lay panting and the two men clappped hands. The mini bar was raided again and it was another fifteen minutes everyone felt up for the next round.

It was John's turn to put his penis in her next and she lay on her back on the bed while John got her ready to go again. Tom helped by playing with her breasts and got himself ready. She was not entirely certain about this position even after they had positioned pillows to help. Still, she was game for a laugh.

The main problem was that the tip of the penis was touching the back of her throat. She gagged and he changed how hard he was thrusting. That was a little better, but she asked if they could go back to the original position.

They moved back to the sofa. In order to rev her up again the two men sucked a breast each and each put first one and then two fingers into her cunt. She found herself bucking like a fider on a bull at a rodeo and they decided that she was ready for round four again.

As they pleasured her they carried on trying to enhance the experience for her.

Tom said "Do you enjoy being spit-roasted, do you enjoy taking two men at once." She realised that she did, but suspected that she was lucky that the two men were comfortable with each other and seemed to anticipate what the other would do. She wondred if they had taken other girls like her up to a hotel room and shared them. That thought made her shudder with pleasure and if Tom had not been fully inside her mouth he would have probably fallen out.

After another ten minutes or so she looked to the side and saw the three of them reflected in a mirror. Tom was concentrating hard on trying to get as much of him her mouth as possible. John was clearly lost in his own world as he spanked her and thrust ever harder. The two men saw her watching and joined their hands above her and shouted, "Eiffel Tower."

That seemed to send all three of them over the threshold and she orgasmed yet again as John shouted, "Oh my god" and her mouh was filled with Tom's sperm. He held her face and told her to swallow. She obeyed

They rested for a little after that and even dropped to sleep for a couple of hours on Tom's double bed. She woke up first and recalled that the busses started again at around 5.30 in the morning and decided to ensure that she left by then. She went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up a bit.

She had just about finished when John followed her into the bathroom.. He kissed her and drew her down on to the floor where he proceeded to put his head between her legs and stick his tongue into her vagina. She had not had this done to her before, but soon decided that she would need to do it again. It was pleasant concentrating only on her own pleasure.She squeexed John's head and upper torso between her legs and see her stockinged legs with him between her agains excited her.

After she had orgasmed, John persuaded her to come back into the bedroom. They had more wine while John told her what he wanted to do with her next.

She giggled and afew minutes later she was lying on her back on the desk with her legs straight up in the air resting on his shoulders as she thrust into her for teh third time that night. John had got more relaxed about saying things to her. It also excited her to be doing something else new. He had called her my flexible friend and asked her if she wanted him to send down for the desk clerk to supply reinforcements. She had laughed at that. She did not mind being thought to be a sex addict, she hated being despised for it. He told her that she was the original good time girl who deserve to be had by all men of good taste. He then rapshodised about her long legs and how the feeling of the stockings around hi neck turned him on. This position seemed to work well for her or perhaps laughter was an aphrodisiac. John was both having fun with her and satisfying his wants. He had not been doing something to her, he had been doing it with her. She screamed as she came and woke Tom up.

She came and went and cleaned herself again. She put her on her clothes and told them that she should be off home shortly. They both nodded and said that they had thoroughly enjoyed it. John said, "I suspect that you see this as having been an adventure that you do not intend to repeat. Still if you are ever in Manchester of a Friday night drop by The Briton's Protection and see if we are there."

Tom said, "Failing that the snooker club near by. The table in the private room is the perfect height for taking you from behind or on your back. We could sell tickets."

John did not entirely happy about this remark as it suggested that she would be whoring herself and tried to make the comment less edgy by saying, "We could probably get an Arts Council grant for live theatre."

Tom said to her, "We will need to get you past the desk again. I'll take you down the back stairs and out through the car park."

He went into the bathroom to have a shower. While he was in there John asked for a farewell kiss. She agreed and he gave her bottom a good squeeze. She then felt her dress riding up her legs again and fingers entering her again. John said, "I knew I should have got another pack." He lay her down on the bed on her front and rubbed his penis on the back of her knickers as her dress was over her head. She said "Come on my arse and knickers," Yet again the suspension of the bed semed to enhance his and her pleasure although to her relief there was not much mess. She was amazed that he had any left to ejaculate over her. He lay there on top of her and nibbled her ear,

Tom had finished cleaning himself and dressing and now coughed and pointed to his watch. John helped clean off the sperm on her arse and gave her a paper bag for her knickers. She supposed that it summed up the night that she had to go home with no knickers on. John gave her one more friendly spank,

She put on her mac. She had earlier added Roland's used durex and the paper handkerchiefs to the bin in the bathroom. The linen handkerchief was still in her pocket and would be put in the next wash when she got home. She added it to her knickers in the paper bag.

Tom led her down the back stairs to the underground car park. They were not spotted by anyone, and she saw the exit. She turned to Tom who said to her, "Not so fast, Terry. I saw that film last week and I think I know what you need to make for the perfect end to you big night out." He led her towards a dark bit of the car park well away from the entrance and any doors. He pushed her against a concrete pillar and started to kiss her roughly and lifted her dress

She responded with enthusiasm. He whispered to her, "I put the last rubber johnny on before we left." and his trousers were soon around his ankles.. Marion was shown to be correct in her views on the advantages of stockings as opposed to tights and he did not even need to take her knickers off. She wrapped her right leg around him and pulled him close to her. He pushed straight in to her and vigorously gave her the most intense sexual pleasure she had ever had. This was pure lust on both their parts and she imagined being watched by millions of people on a big screen being rodgered in a car park. She thought about Leslie Ash and Phil daniels from the film and imagined her mother and an unnamed mod doing the same in the early sixties. She screamed with pleasure and for the first time that night he did not ask her to be quiet.

He showed that he had seen the film and that, by saying "We all know what you will do as soon as I am not around. You will try and find my best friend and fuck him unitil his dick falls off.." Both of them were fired up by the cinema image and the fear of discovery and finished after five minutes.

He withdrew, took off the condom and dropped it on the floor of the car park. He looked at her and said, "You were either lucky or unlucky tonight. John is a better and gentler man than me and if it had been another of my friends with you the threesome would have been more challenging. I think you would have enjoyed being being DPd properly. If I am wrong about that then just as well John was here."

She was not entirely certain what he had meant by that although Marion enlightened her when she got home. Marion had also told her to be more careful in future although she said next time such an opportunity presented itself she should give a call from the hotel room and ask Marion to join in.

She continued reminiscing as she soaked in the bath and topped up the hot water. She wondered why having sex with two strangers in a hotel would have no immediate effect on her day to day life (apart from giving her images to think about when she played with herself) while her date with Roland had indirectly led to her being paid in cash for sexual favours for the first time less than a month afterwards.