Strangers in a Bar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John must be a narcissist," I say

"How so?"

"It's the only explanation of why a man would ignore a woman like you in his bed." I rub your leg a little more letting my fingers go further up your thigh than they have before. Then I sit back again. You smile at me. "Maybe all men are narcissists. Or most of them," I wonder.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because of the way most men treat sex," I say. I'm ready, and I think you're ready for me to go for it. "They treat sex as a way for them to just blow their wad. But that's such a small thing for men. Hell, I could to the bathroom right now and blow my wad in 5 minutes. Well, 2 minutes," I say as I conspicuously look at your breasts. You recross your legs again. I wonder if you're doing that because your wetness is uncomfortable or because the movement stimulates you even more.

"So, I mean, what's the big deal about that, right? Sex, for a man should be about their partner. It should be for everyone, but especially for men, considering. That's what it is for me at least. It's about feeling her body and how it responds to what I'm doing, and trying different things to see what responses I can get. And it's about hearing the sounds she makes, and the look on face, and in her eyes, and watching her body shudder and squirm from what I'm doing. And also seeing her take control and use her power to please herself and me. Sometimes it's about seeing how passionate she gets, or how gentle, or how dirty. It's all of that. I'm going to cum, no matter what. Not cuming is the hard part. It's making you cum that's all the fun." I change pronouns at the end deliberately. I want to draw you into the world I want make with you. A world of intimacy and sex, kisses and fucking, sweat and cum.

You don't say anything. You look a little stunned. I hope I haven't gone too far, too fast. I think it's a good time to reflect. Plus I got to pee pretty badly.

"Excuse me," I say standing up. I have a pretty big hard-on at this point. My dick has been laying against my thigh so now it's struggling against my pant-leg to stick straight out. It makes for a pretty conspicuous bulge. But I'm not embarrassed by it. I want you to see it. I want you to know that you made that hard-on, and if you want it, it's all yours until you're done with it. Standing up puts it pretty much at eye level for you, and just a foot or so from your face. I see you notice it. You stare at it a little too long, while you uncross your legs again. You look like you're about to get up and come with me, where ever it is I may be going. "I've got to use the restroom. I'll be right back."

It takes me a few minutes because I am so erect I can't pee until it goes down a bit. When I come out of the bathroom, I see you standing by the bar with your clutch. Again, I worry that I pushed too far. I walk over to you as you're finishing paying the bar tab.

"What's up?" I ask.

You grab my hand and start pulling me out of the bar. "Come on. We're leaving." You seem a little frantic.

"Hey..." is all I manage to say.

I want to ask if something is wrong but you're moving too fast. When we get to the door I jump ahead of you to open it. I put my hand on your back as you walk through. Some of my fingers touch your bare flesh, some are on your top. I feel your back quiver. And I can tell that there is indeed no bra strap. I am starting to get hard again thinking about taking your top off and playing with your tits. Outside you grab my hand again pull me quickly away from the restaurant. After about a block you slow down in front of some closed shops. It's about 10pm. Most of the foot traffic in the area is centered around the restaurants and bars back up the street from us.

"Is everything OK? Did you see another friend in there or something?"

You stop and turn and kiss me hard. You push your tongue into my mouth. It's all a bit overwhelming and I'm flailing at first. Then my body begins to remember how to respond. I put my arms around you. I return your kiss. You begin to calm down and your tongue is not so urgent. We can spar in each other's mouths now. My brain can start focussing on other things now too, like moving my hands and feeling your back. I can feel your hands on my back and your breasts mashed up against me. I can feel my fully erect cock pressing into your waist and stomach. I know you can feel it too. The sensations are wonderful and with the drinks I've had I feel like I understand what the word 'swoon' means now. I haven't felt this way in so long.

I pull back a little bit and lick and nibble at your lips while I move my hands to your sides. I can feel your breasts against the heel of my palms. Your tongue keeps darting out to meet mine as I suck and bite your lips. Then I force myself to stop. I don't know how long we've been standing there kissing. It feels like an hour. I look around to see if a crowd has gathered around us. Nobody has even noticed us.

"Wow," I say, trying to catch my breath. "What's that for?"

You move your hands to my chest and look up at me. There is urgency in your eyes. "I want...I need you fuck me. Tonight. Now. "

I smile and I move my hands a little back so that more of my palms are on your tits now. "OK. But what if I'm a narc..."

You kiss me again. It's more passionate than frantic this time. I rotate my hands so that my fingers are now on top of your breasts, touching your skin. I feel you sigh. I move my thumbs down across the front of your tits rubbing against your nipples as they go. I feel you shudder and you moan into my mouth as you lick my tongue. My hands are now around your tits ready to squeeze, but I don't. I push up with my thumbs a little bit to feel their weight, and then slide my hands around to your lower back. My fingertips begin to explore the top of your skirt.

You pull away from me after a few quick licks and nibbles on my lips. You reach up and wipe the lipstick off of my face. "Just make me cum," you say staring into my eyes. Your eyes are pleading with me-to make you cum, and to not hurt you.

"OK. I'll do my best." I rub your arms to try to reassure you.

You take my hand and pull off my wedding band. You push it deep into your cleavage. "You can have this back when you make me cum." Then you take your ring off and slip it into my pocket. "You can give me that back when you're done with me."

You step away and put your fingers into the top of my pants and pull me by my belt to your nearby car. "Let's go." I smile broadly and laugh a little. Your aggression is making me hot. I know you want me and that feels wonderful.

We get into your car which is a new and very expensive looking Mercedes. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"To a hotel."

"That's smart," I say admiringly. "But um..."

"What?"

"I can't afford a hotel room." I am embarrassed. It's the first time that I have made any mention that I'm not from the same side of town as you.

"I know," you say smiling at me. "I don't care about that. I've got it." The way you say that puts me back at ease. At least, as much ease as I can be in with a raging hard-on and some performance anxiety.

As you start to drive away I look over at you. A wisp of your hair has fallen down and is blocking my view of your pretty eyes. I reach up to move it and you move your head away, looking at me with surprise, maybe a little alarm. I know you're still nervous about doing this.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to move your hair so I could see the beautiful green of your eyes. Can I touch you?"

You relax again and return your attention to the road. "Yes, please," you say, smiling.

"I'm nervous too," I reassure you. I use my finger to move the strand of hair back behind your ear. Then I trace my fingertip around the side of your ear down to your lobe. From there I slip gently down the side of your neck. You respond with a sigh and I see the top of your breasts quiver. When I get down to you shoulder I use my nail to trace along your collarbone to your throat and then back up to your chin. I use my fingertip again to softly stroke along your lips. The lipstick is gone now but your lips are still red. You must rarely use lipstick. I like that. I gently run my finger tip along, first the top lip, then the bottom. I imagine those lips wrapped around my cock and those green eyes staring up at me. I know I'm going to make that happen soon. You know it too. You sigh and quiver again. I fan out my fingers on your chin and then slowly, softly run then all down your throat, past your collar bone, onto your chest, and then down the length of your exposed breasts. You moan and I feel them quiver to my touch. I can see your nipples beginning to show themselves through your top. I gently brush my thumb across the one closest to me. You gasp and your breasts shake.

"OK. OK." You swallow and catch your breath. "That feels wonderful, but you better stop or we'll have an accident." You look down at the instrument panel. "Oh shit. I'm speeding." I feel the car slow down as you take your foot off the gas pedal. You start laughing. "Holy shit. I'm so fucking wet right now." You look at me and I see determination in your eyes. You're going to fuck the shit out of me, and I'm going the fuck the shit out of you.

We soon pull up to a fancy looking hotel. You get out quickly and give your key to a valet without saying anything. You take my hand as we walk up to the front desk. I feel your palm hot and sweaty against mine. Maybe it's my hand that's sweaty.

"I'd like a room for the night, please," you tell the man at the desk.

"Yes, ma'am. I'll just need a credit card."

"I'd like to pay in cash," you tell him. Another smart move. I'm impressed. I'm looking at your ass again and I can see a wet spot in your skirt. I still have a rock hard erection.

"Of course, but we'll need a credit card for incidentals and for any extras or damage to the room."

Without a pause you lay into him. "Bullshit! I know for a fact that my husband brings all of his little sluts here and it's never on his credit card, so you can sure as hell do that for me!"

He is taken aback. "Just a moment please, madam." He goes into the back.

When he's gone I ask you, "How do you know your husband comes here if it's not on his credit card?"

You turn to me with a wicked smile. "I don't. I just figured."

I laugh and say, "You're fucking awesome." I give you a quick peck on the lips, and pat your rear on the wet spot.

"Oh shit," you say looking back over your shoulder. You start laughing. "We're pretty fucking obvious, aren't we?"

The man comes back and says, "We can accomodate you madam, but there will be an extra...privacy fee."

"Of course," you say opening up your clutch. He gives tells the amount and you pull several hundred dollar bills out and hand them to him. "Keep the change."

You still have to sign a register and I see you write Lexi's name. I give you another pat on your wet spot to indicate my approval of your choice. You look at me and smile.

You practically snatch the key card from him and grab my hand, pulling me towards the elevator. When I catch up with you, I put my hand around your waist and stroke your side from your hip to the bottom of your breast, and back down. I slow down and pull you with me.

"Slow down," I whisper into your ear. "There's plenty of time." I flick your earlobe with my tongue.

It's not too late, but it is past prime time, so there's a surprising amount of activity in the lobby and elevator. Probably because there's a fancy restaurant and bar on the top floor, and some bars on the lower floors. Nevertheless, when we get on the elevator alone, I push you to a back corner and stand next to you so our bodies hide my hand and arm closest to you. I can finally do what I've been wanting to do all night. I put my hand firmly on your ass so I can feel it's fullness. I rub it all over through the material of your skirt before cupping the bottom of the closest cheek. I grab it pulling it away from the other and opening your pussy lips a little. You gasp in response and I feel you shudder against me. "It's perfect," I whisper into your ear. This time I suck your earlobe into my mouth.

The elevator door opens and an older couple get on. I feel you tense up. You try to move away from me, but you're already in the corner. There's nowhere for you to go. I let go of your ass and move my hand to the top of your skirt. I feel you relax again, but then I use my fingertips to slowly pull the back of your skirt up and inch or so at a time. I feel the wet spot again as I go. I want to move my hand up to my face so I can smell you, but I don't want to let go of your skirt. You tense up again and look at me imploringly. I smile and continue to pull up your dress while the couple ignores us, talking. The elevator stops again and another couple get on. We're already all the way back so we don't have to make room, but I can feel you tense up more against me.

"Good evening," I say to them as I keep pulling up your skirt. You give them a strained smile as well. When your skirt is all the way up I move my hand down to touch your naked ass cheek. I begin searching for your panties. I finally find them wedged into your crack where I had imagined them earlier. I put a finger on your panties at the waist band and begin following the thin, lacy material down until it disappears. I hook my finger under the fabric and start pulling it out from between your cheeks as I go. I know I'm tugging your panties against your pussy, and it's making you even more tense as you struggle not to respond to what I'm doing. I stop when the elevator door opens and one of the couples get off. You put an elbow into my shoulder telling me to stop what I'm doing, but I just look at you and smile. When the door closes, I continue. I straighten my finger out and down so it's between your ass cheeks under you your panties. I can feel them getting wetter as my finger moves further down. The elevator stops and the doors open again. The other couple moves towards the door. They can't see us so I twist my hand around wrapping the exposed, damp fabric around my finger. As the doors close I pull up mashing your panties into your clit and pulling the fabric in between your pussy lips. You let out a squeal. I'm sure the other couple heard you from the hallway.

You punch me in the chest, but not hard. "Stop it," you tell me. But you're smiling and laughing. I kiss you and I pull up again. You gasp as my lips touch yours and moan as my tongue enters your mouth. The elevator stops again and we stop kissing, but I've still got a hold of your panties. The door is open, but nobody is getting on.

I realize, "Oh, this is us," and we laugh.

You reach around to pull your skirt down and get my hand out of your ass. You pull me out of the elevator and down the hall. You're almost running. We get to the door and I have the key so I move forward to open it. As soon as I have turned the handle releasing the latch, you push me inside the room and up against the wall. You start kissing me hard again. You move a leg between mine and the wall and start rubbing your pussy against my leg through my our clothes. I can already feel my pants getting wet where you're rubbing against me. Your hands are all over me. Again, you're frantic. Like before, it takes me a second to come to my senses. I put my hands on your hips and pull you against me, making you slow down your gyrations. You take the cue and your tongue and hands slow down as well. I put my hands on you and explore your body, but I'm careful not to touch any sensitive spots. I'm saving those.

12