Strangers on a Plane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not heard from Irfan even though I had told him not to contact me until we met back in Toronto. A part of me still wanted him to break the rule and just tell me he was getting married.

I was at the rooftop observatory at 9.55pm and there was no sign of him. I was looking over the city at the far end and it ticked over to 10.00pm. There were only a few couples mingling around and there was no sign of him. My heart filled with despair as I felt this emptiness as I overlooked the city. I knew what this meant and a tear rolled down my cheek as I tried to keep it together but I wanted to just burst out in tears. I had never felt this lonely before.

I then heard a voice from behind me, "It is a beautiful city when it is lit up at night?"

I knew that voice and my heart filled with joy as I turned around to meet his eyes. He brushed the tear from my eyes as he said, "But it does not compare to how beautiful you look tonight."

I hugged him so hard as my eyes welled up again for a different reason, "I didn't think you were coming. I thought I was never going to see you again."

He smiled as he looked at me, "Your bangs are still the same as the last time I saw you. They were big in the 90's. I love your luck. It is cute."

I smiled and became shy all of a sudden.

He tightened his embrace around me and said, "I am in love with you and I am never going to let you go. I love you so much."

I whispered, "I love you too. That is the first time I have ever said those words. I am in love with you and I have never felt this way before."

He caressed my face and looked at me, "I have been waiting since our last meeting to do this."

He pulled me into a kiss and I felt it more than ever before. His lips felt so soft and sensual and I loved feeling them against mine. I felt completeness within me as our lips met. I loved the tenderness of his lips, we weren't forcing the contact, it just felt right and we melted into each other. I was truly in love and I wanted to tear his clothes off and make love to him here but we had to break it up before we went too far.

We pulled away and went to the viewing point, "You really do look amazing."

He came in closer and whispered, "I want to tear your clothes off and make love to you here."

I tugged his arm, "Don't say that because if you tried, I wouldn't stop you. I just want to be close to you."

He smiled at me, "I need to be with you intimately."

I wanted to fuck him more than anything but I didn't want to rush into it, "Can we talk for a few minutes before we go? What happened after you left me at the airport?"

We were looking over the city, "Well it is a long story between then and now. Well my parents picked me up from the local airport. It was just general greetings and I didn't want to bring it up then. The wedding was scheduled for 2 days but all I could think of was you. I would want to ring you everyday but then stop myself. I could only think of you."

He was so sweet, "What happened with the wedding?"

He took a deep breath, "Well the day before I spoke to my parents and told them I could not marry someone I did not love. I could not tell them about you as I did not want them to think you caused it. But they pressured me and pressured me and would not let me back out. I could not talk to you so I felt trapped and I had no escape. I was trapped in a house surrounded by people that were celebrating the wedding."

I panicked inside thinking did he actually go through with it and he expects me to be his woman on the side? But he continued, "On the morning of the wedding I felt trapped. I was in a terrible place. My parents had emotionally blackmailed into going through with it. There was nothing wrong with the girl. In every sense she was perfect but..."

He then paused and I felt like screaming and crying and ripping his face off but I stayed calm and asked, "But what?"

He took another deep breath, "But she wasn't you. I only wanted that day with you."

I was finally able to exhale after holding my breath. My emotions were so strong I was on the brink of tears and I just wanted to know how what happened, "Ok. So what happened?"

He took another breath, "Well I couldn't do it. I knew my relationship would not be the same with my parents. I knew I was ruining this girl's dream day. But my only thought was you; I wanted to be here with you today. I apologised to her a few days later but she punched me in the eye. I had a black eye for a week but it has now healed. She packed a punch and I deserved it."

It was the first time I noticed the remnants of a bruise around his eye but his pain made me smile, "I love you. Do you have any regrets?"

He looked at me, "I have no regrets. It was all meant to happen for a reason. I am not even angry at my parents. If they did not arrange the wedding I would not have been on that flight and we would have never met. You were in my destiny and I am now here with you. It was meant to be."

He had a way of making me laugh at the worst times, "I know you want to say it. Just say it."

He giggled with me, "It just works. It is kismet."

I shook my head with the biggest smile on my face, "You are lucky I love you, coconut."

I felt my mind clear of all doubts as we kissed again. I was in love and I wanted the world to know.

I took his hand and led him down to the restaurant. He asked apologetically, "I am sorry for not asking did you want to eat?"

I looked at him and said, "No. I am parked in the car park. We are leaving."

As soon as we entered the elevator he had me against the wall and we were kissing intensely. He picked me up as he pinned me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him instinctively for support. He began to kiss and bite my neck as I felt this burning passion within me.

The elevator opened and an older couple was staring at us as we tried to fix our clothes and hair. We tried to keep a straight face but as soon as the couple was in the elevator we burst into laughter.

I was at my Range Rover when he quickly grabbed me and pinned me against the door of the car as he continued to kiss me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as I felt that passion take over me again but I needed to stop it before we were caught. I broke the kiss between us and through labored breath said, "We need to stop. My apartment is only a 10 minute drive."

He whispered in my ear, "I cannot wait another minute. I want you so much." He began to kiss my neck again and I began to melt into him again. I wanted him so much but then my common sense kicked in as I pushed him off again, "I want you too but we need to get somewhere more private."

He then motioned towards the backseat of the car and I punched his chest, "Shut up. I want it to be special."

We both got in the car and we began driving to my apartment. His hand was lovingly stroking my leg and I looked over at him unable to believe we were together and it was all too real. I had never felt like this before. All of a sudden I felt his hand slide under my skirt and began stroking my bare leg. I rolled head in his direction and he whispered, "I want you so much."

His hand was stroking higher on my leg and I yearned for him and I just wanted to get us home. He whispered, "Just concentrate on the road."

His hand slowly rubbed my leg just before my panties as I tried to remove his hand, "You are going to make me crash. Stop it."

He was turning me on so much and I just wanted to pull over and get on top of him but I wanted it to be special in my bed, he was my one true love and I wanted our first time to be special.

We were only 2 streets away from my apartment and I was holding my breath as his hand was teasing the side of my panties. He was putting me on edge and a part of me wanted to pull over and take him in the backseat but I did not want a quick fumble tonight. I wanted so much more.

We finally got back and as soon as I parked and undid my belt I climbed on top of him and began kissing him. I ran my hands through his hair. He was so beautiful. I whispered into his ear, "You are a naughty boy."

I was just teasing as I felt his hands come behind me and cup my bottom. I brushed his hands off and climbed back off him. He groaned in frustration and I gave him a cheeky smile.

I lead him to my apartment but before we got to the entrance he had me up against the wall and was kissing my neck. I wanted him so much, "Just wait a little longer."

He reluctantly let go as we entered the building and entered the elevator. An older couple was stood in front of his when Irfan dropped to his knee to his shoe laces. I did not think much of it but as he came up his hand was on the inside of my leg and began tracing it up.

I felt my body tremble at his touch as he came further up my thigh, I gave him a shocked look as I felt him touch me between my legs but I could not speak as I did not want to alert the couple in front of us. It was only a short trip in the elevator to my apartment on the fifth floor but it seemed to take forever as I felt his hand stroke me over my panties. I was in agony as much as I wanted his touch I could not do this in public. I looked above the elevator door to check how far away we were and we were only on the second floor. It seemed to be taking forever and it felt like time had slowed down as I held his arm tightly and bit my lip to stop my moans.

I could feel sweat coming down my forehead as I looked at him pleading for him but he continued and then the elevator stopped at the third floor and he quickly removed his hand. I patted my dress down and tried to compose myself as the couple turned to us and said goodbye. As soon as the elevator doors closed I punched him so hard but still acted playful, "You are so naughty. I am going to have to teach you how to behave with a lady."

We had the elevator to ourselves and he pulled me in for a kiss and despite my little annoyance with him I could not resist his charms and we engaged in an elicit kiss. Every time we kissed I felt this fire burn inside of me and I wanted so much more.

He had me against the wall as our kissing became deeper; I loved the way his lips felt against mine. I wrapped my legs around him instinctively as he held me up but the elevator stopped at my floor too soon and we reluctantly parted.

I led him to my room and opened the door but then I had an idea, "Wait here, I don't want you walking into a mess."

He held me and said, "I will only be looking at you. You are adorable."

I pulled him away, "Just a little more patience and we can be together. Wait here. I will be back in a minute."

I wanted to get him back for his teasing earlier. I changed into something more comfortable. A black almost see through nightdress.

I opened the door partially so he could only see my head popping out of the side. I handed him a blindfold that I used to sleep and said, "Put this on. I have a surprise for you."

He had an excited smile and did not put up a fight as he put it on. I led him to my bedroom and asked, "Do you trust me? Will you follow whatever I say?"

He seemed a little nervous now, "Yes."

It made me smile knowing he trust me. I began to slowly remove his clothes in a teasing manner before I made him lay down and I climbed on top of him and began kissing him. He had a sexy hot body and I wanted nothing more than to make love to him. He reached for his blindfold and I held his hands and pulled them away, "Just a little longer. I promise you that you will enjoy it. I am going to tie your hands to the bed just so you are not tempted to remove the blindfold."

There was reluctance but he acquiesced and allowed me to tie him. He was now at my mercy and I removed his blindfold.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked becoming nervous as I opened myself up to his judgment. "I love it. I want to tear it off and ravish you." He replied as he thrashed against his restraints.

I loved his eagerness but it encouraged me to tease him more. I kissed him tenderly on the lips and kissed down the side of his neck leaving bites marking my territory. I was planting bites on his chest and leaving more marks. I loved the tufts of hair on his chest and his toned muscles. He was in such amazing shape.

I kissed lower down his toned abs and I could sense him look at me in anticipation. I knew what he wanted but I was in control and I was going to make him earn it.

I slid down my panties and his eyes followed every movement as I kicked them to the side of the bed.

I kissed back up his body and I kissed him on the lips again. I straddled him so that his phallus was against my vagina lips. I gently rubbed myself against his hard phallus as I drew him into a deeper kiss. I could feel the slickness between us and I needed him inside me so much.

I lowered myself on to his phallus so that it was rubbing against my clit. I needed it fully inside me but I wanted to tease him. There was a battle inside me as I desperately needed him inside me but I also wanted to tease him a little.

I had waited too long and the need to feel him inside of me to unite our growing passions. I was so lost in the kiss and I let myself drop lower and lower on to him until he was completely inside of me. My eyes went wide and I moaned as I felt him completely inside me and I kissed him even deeper our tongues intertwined and our saliva mixing.

In that moment I felt us united like never before but I had a need rising inside of me and I needed more in that moment.

I raised myself up and reluctantly broke the kiss ad I began to gently ride him. Our bodies were connected as I rocked back and forth on his hardness beneath me.

I began to ride him more urgently as I felt him try to thrust up beneath me to meet my gyrations. His tied hands were restricting what he could do. I needed them on my body as our love making became more intense.

I leaned forward and my breasts were in his face as I untied him. Immediately as his hands became free he held me by the hips and thrust upwards into me with intensity. I loved feeling this energy from him and I pressed my hands down on his chest to get more leverage as I could feel my own orgasm coming. I had never been this close to orgasm so early before but I could feel myself on the brink. Then one final thrust pushed me over the edge as I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head. My whole body shook as I came down on top of him.

Irfan kissed me as I came down from my orgasm but he was not done and I felt selfish as he seemed nowhere any close to his own climax. He turned me around so that he was behind me. My body was against his and he began to kiss my neck and shoulder. It sent a warm sensual feeling through me. Most men would not even think of this if they had a woman in this position. He turned my head and we shared another kiss and then he entered me. Every time we had sex no matter the angle or the position we always shared a kiss and I loved this constant feeling of intimacy. I loved kissing him, I loved the touch of his lips, and I loved his body next to mine.

He began to gently make love to me from behind and I began to push back against him with every thrust. I loved the feeling of him inside of me. But as I began to push back more and more we broke our kiss as our love making became more passionate. I was on my hands and knees as he began to make love to me from behind. I loved the feeling of him inside of me. I could feel every inch as he thrust but I missed kissing him.

He pulled me back against while he was still inside me and turned me back into another kiss. It was as though he read my mind. His hand came up to my breast and he began to gently caress it and run his fingers over my nipples. His touch felt heavenly. He began to thrust inside me harder as I felt him begin to squeeze my breast and pinch my nipple.

I then felt another orgasm overtake my body as I pushed back and grinded against him.

He had still not cum and then he climbed on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him as we continued our kissing in the missionary position. He then broke the kiss and whispered, "I am getting close. I want be inside you. Are you on the pill?"

I was lost in that moment and I just wanted to feel him inside of me. He continued to make love to me. I was close to another orgasm as I whispered, "We will leave it to kismet."

I felt him finally climax inside me and another orgasm went through me as my body trembled with pleasure. He held me close as we fell asleep.

I found out I was pregnant 4 weeks later but I do not know if that was the night as we made love every night since that night without protection. We married within the month in a small ceremony in Toronto. I had never been happier and more in love and to think I never believed in such a thing. A stranger on a plane was my soul mate.