Strangers on a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whispered to her, "Will you do it all for your Colonel Pickering?"

She laughed. It was good to have sex with someone intelligent. "What more is there?"

He whispered "I've never had anal sex. If I thought we had time I would like to try it with you. My fiancé would never do it and it is still illegal in many US states."

She said, "We won't have time but if you want to stick your finger in me you can for a little bit more money."

He handed her two 100 franc notes which she thought was worth about twenty pounds.

She giggled and spread her cheeks. She had never been touched there before and she had been told that anal sex was painful. Still a little fingering should not be a problem.

Just then the train came to a halt again. Rick laughed. "The gods are on my side today."

He opened one of his suitcases and took a bottle of olive oil and a packet of Kleenex. He opened it and said, "Our manager in Italy swears by it. Let's give it a go and then see if you are up for it and discuss the price."

She felt the oil being drizzled into her anus and he inserted a finger to further lubricate her. So far, so good, it was not that painful and more pleasurable than she had expected. Still the train remained at a halt, and he asked, "Can I put another finger in?"

She giggled as she recalled customers at a bar she once worked for who asked for two fingers rather than a double. He took this for an assent and added more oil as a second and then shortly thereafter a third finger was inserted. Another 100 francs was paid for each extra finger.

Perhaps it was the thought of what was being done to her and thinking of her alter ego Randy Mandy which caused her to orgasm. He whispered to her, "I will put the tip in for another five hundred francs."

He did not wait for her to agree before putting the cash in front of her. Still his approach was careful enough that in all honesty she did have time to object. More olive oil was added, and she found herself yielding to his approach. It was no worse than the fingers and the excitement he was evidently feeling gave her pleasure.

She felt him pushing into her and said by way of encouragement, "It's so good, take your little Eliza Doitall good and hard."

The train unexpectedly started moving again as he thrust forward, and she felt herself being filled.

He shouted, "This is so fucking good, you are so tight. My little Anal Annie is making me come inside her." She did not get the reference and then realised that she did not know how much further until Coventry and the thought of being discovered being buggered by a Yank on the floor of a train was terrifying. She must have contracted, and the tightening resulted in Rick ejaculating into her.

Just then they heard a knock on the door. "Sir, in two minutes we will be in Coventry."

While he had not opened the door, he must have heard them. She was simultaneously mortified and thrilled. She quickly did up her skirt after cleaning her arse with a Kleenex. She flung on the blouse and her knickers and put the bra in her case. The condom had landed on her knickers, and she did not have time to put on the bra. She took off the stockings as they had got ripped. Still the tenner would more than replace them.

While plenty of people were waiting at the platform, no one joined their compartment. He paid her 200 dollars and another 100 francs for the anal intercourse. She agreed to sit on his knee for the fifteen minutes to Coventry as he felt her up and fingered her. He added another ten pounds for the snogging session. He claimed that if did not spend the money head office would only want it back and she chose to believe him. He also said that paying her for everything meant that it did not feel like he was cheating on his bride to be. She let this one go without comment.

She was not certain if to feel flattered or insulted when he asked if she had a business card he could pass on to his best friend who was coming to Europe in a month's time. She smiled and said, "I haven't met him. He might not be as attractive as you."

He grinned and said, "I knew you were an amateur, but I would have to tell him I tried to fix him up. Glad it was my charm which did the trick. Good Golly Miss Mandy, this has been the best day of my trip. Don't worry. I will change the country and the name when I tell him about this."

He had looked again in his wallet and handed her two hundred marks which he had left over from Germany. She laughed at the thought that she was now a currency speculator. She had been paid for sex in three different currencies. In the end four as he decided to hand over his remaining lira and the opened olive oil bottle.

As he left the train she quickly took off the wig and put on a jumper. As she had suspected the guard walked in two minutes after the train left for Moor Street and started to threaten her with the police for being a prostitute unless she sucked him off in the toilet.

She looked at him and said, "Fuck off mate, what type of girl do you think I am? That blonde slag who got off when I got on." She had reverted to her broad Birmingham accent which was what she thought of as her Terry voice. The man scuttled away abashed and even apologised.

She sat back. The money was good to have, and she had enjoyed earning it. There was no danger of ever meeting Rick again and the guard had not called her bluff. However, it had been too risky. She had also been lucky that Rick had money to burn and had clearly seen this as his last fling before marriage. Once you were known as a slut always a slut. She thought about poor Elizabeth. One party and she was the school bicycle.

Still if she had the opportunity to earn money again this way without risk she would take it. She got out her exercise book and noted other items on her expenditure wish list. Joining the Oxford Union, dresses from Laura Ashley, perhaps even a Jaeger suit, a ticket to a ball each year.

12