All Comments on 'Strangers on a Train'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Now that's romance! Thanks for the story.

Cheers

SAGE

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

I had an encounter similar to this on a flight from Rome to Boston in ‘78. I was in college at the University of Denver at the time, and none of my friends believed me, of course, as twenty year olds (especially those who’ve read Penthouse Forum) are quick to exaggerate and outright lie! So my favorite part of my story is when I received a letter from the girl, an undergraduate at Smith College in Massachusetts, in which she alluded to our tryst, thus confirming my story to my friends. I ran around like a kid on Christmas morning, waving my letter around, proclaiming ‘I told you so, I told you so!’ Your story resuscitated an old faded memory for me. It’s hard to imagine forty-five years later, forty of those married, with adult children, that guy was me. A testament to my belief that the older I get, the better I was! Thanks for sharing your very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like JohnT, I was reminded of meeting a gorgeous lass on a flight from Nassau to Luxembourg in 1974. We "became acquainted" on the flight. Our affair continued on to Paris, Nice, Rome, and Athens where we parted. Well before cell phones; we traded home numbers, I called about six months later. Her husband answered the phone! "Wrong number," I said, and hung up. I still have pleasant memories -- 49 years later.

shang40shang40about 1 year ago

Bus journey and the Stranger

In India our buses and trains are crowded. Previous to this incident me and my wife had travelled in bus where she was touched and squeezed by strange co-passengers. And she really liked it.

Then recently we were in a train to Bangalore but since it was last minute decision no reservations. We entered a reserved bogie. It was partly full so we sat on vacant seats. In one cabin only one man was there. When TC arrived and about to fine us the man in that cabin came out and offered us the births. TC was ok he fined us little for entering but we were thankful to that stranger.

That stranger person name was Akram Hossain, a 35+ strong black Muslim and we are pure brahmin.

He talked to us while we were having dinner.

I asked him how we can repay the favour he made. And he said Smita, my wife can do it.

I was sleeping on top birth and my wife and he were at lower births.

Both were talking and casually he pulled my wife and kissed her like a lover. I watched from top but pretending sleeping.

In another ten minutes she responded him just like a lover wife.

Slowly they made each other nude and my Smita enjoyed a hot blowjob on his black snake. Later he spread her thighs and inserted that black thick cock in her juicy pussy. Almost 40 minutes he fucked her with hard strokes. She orgasmed eight times which never achieved by me.

Three times he took her very lovingly.

As our destination arrived we thanked him again, me with handshake and Smita with deep kiss.

He gave us number and so we called him to our hotel where he again loved my wife and his Smita full night.

U could see she is obsessed with his way of loving and deep hard strong thrusts.

So friends, strangers are god gifted persons.

On our third meeting Smita permitted me to suck his cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous