Strangers on a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be OK??"

"Yeah, I should be. I want to feel your cum shooting in me."

I kissed her back, and pulled her hips tight to me, her labia spreading around as much of the base of my cock as I could get inside her with just my dick sticking out of my jeans. Christine whimpered when she felt me spreading her even more than I had been, her pussy clamping down on me. That set me off, and I started to cum, shooting long bursts, first one...then a second... then a third...a fourth...and more, splashing into her cervix, my cum filling her, coating her womb, then overflowing her soaked pussy. Christine's orgasm kicked in about my fourth spurt, and I felt her hips shake and her pussy get a lot wetter than before. She brought her right arm to her mouth, biting down on her forearm to keep from crying out as she went deep into the throes of her own climax.

I finally finished cumming, filling Christine with a bucket of cum, and she slowly regained some composure after getting thoroughly creamed. I stayed up for a good ten minutes after I was done-the beauty of being 22-she and I savoring the slippery, sloppy feel of my semen in her flooded cunt. She leaned back and kissed me, a long, deep, lustful, but at the same time, loving kiss. I could feel my cock swimming in her pussy as she shifted around. Finally, I flagged and slipped out, a big cascade of cum dripping from Christine as my cock vacated her warm insides. She giggled as she felt my cum dripping out.

Christine stood slowly, shakily, not only from the train pitching and rolling, but from being impaled on my stiff, pulsing dick for the last 30 minutes. Her dress was still pulled up as she stood-thank God for high seat backs!!-and I caught a glimpse of her labia from behind, as a long drip of cum dropped from her, landing on my jeans, leaving a puddle. She looked down to see what she'd done, and again giggled.

"Serves you right for making me such a mess," she whispered, smiling back at me. She let her dress drop, and sat down next to me, again looking around for interlopers, then at me, and leaned over to take my spent, slick cock in her mouth, cleaning me as best she could in her contorted position. Once she had me well licked off, she kissed me, making sure I tasted my cum on her lips and tongue. She smiled, then carefully slid out into the aisle, and headed for the ladies room. I found some napkins from the couple of drinks we'd shared earlier in the evening, and cleaned up the rest of the way, tucking my cock back into my pants.

Christine returned about ten minutes later, sitting down next to me. "I'm soaked!!" she said in an emphatic whisper. "I've never had so much cum in me."

"Well, I'm 22, and like most guys that age, cum in buckets."

"Yeah, I mean I'm 32, I'm not that far gone from young guys cumming a lot, but DAMN!!"

I laughed. "Not only 22, but also with," I kissed her, "a very pretty, very hot, slightly older, which is a huge turn on for me, gal with a great sense of adventure, who's riding me out here in an open coach. The risk factor is amazing, and the whole scene is a major turn on." I kissed Christine again. "And you couldn't be sweeter, or more fun."

Christine looked at me a moment, then kissed me. "When you got on in New York, I thought, he's cute, I hope he sits next to me, it would be nice to have someone to talk to on the trip, and then you turned out to be a lot of fun to hang with. I had no idea things would turn out like this. There was just something about you that was so comfortable, it was like we'd known each other forever. Then when you kissed me, it was electric." She looked at me. "After that, I just thought, what the hell, I'm away from home, nobody will ever find out. Then when you made me cum with your fingers, I had to go the rest of the way. I just wish we'd been able to get a sleeper. It would be nice to curl up with you right now, for the last couple of hours we have to go." She looked at me again. "And it would have been nice to have a bed, so we could have done this right, and I could have felt you on top of me, banging that fat cock-all of it-into me, and feeling your big balls slapping on my ass." She kissed me again and smiled, her eyes opening wide. "But this was intensely hot!!"

I kissed Christine again, and had her settle into me, her hand on my chest. It wasn't long before she was sound asleep. I slept, too, but in fits and starts. I've never slept well sitting up, though I've learned to deal with it over the years. Still, I didn't rest much for the last two hours or so, and was awake for our stops in Brattleboro and Bellows Falls. Slowly, the sky began to get lighter as the twilight of approaching dawn grew over the Connecticut River valley, dimly lighting the farms and small towns along I 91 and US 5. I looked down at Christine, peacefully sleeping on my shoulder. She looked angelic, in her white dress, a contented look on her pretty face. I snuggled her into me a little closer. She stirred, kissed me sleepily, and drifted back off.

Finally the conductor announced the impending stop at White River Junction, about five minutes hence. I gently roused Christine, telling her we were there. She hugged me, and gave me a short kiss.

"Do you need me to get your stuff from the rack??"

She looked up at me. "Yeah, could you?? I need the ladies' room." She kissed me and headed off for a quick freshen up. I pulled down our luggage, stacking it in the seat. Christine returned a minute later, as we were slowing for the stop at White River. She took my hands in hers.

"Thank you for a fun night," she said, kissing me. She looked at me as she pulled away. "One more. I won't be able to do this after we're off the train. My mom and sister are meeting me. I can't be kissing strange guys in front of them."

"So I'm strange, am I??"

Christine kissed me. "Not anymore!!" She stood on her toes and kissed me deeply. "I'll never forget this," she said, grabbing her suitcase as the train rolled to a stop. "There they are," she said, pointing out two women on the platform. We walked toward the end of the car, Christine's mom and sister following on the platform. As we reached the vestibule, she kissed me one more time and squeezed my hand.

We stepped down onto the platform. I had taken Christine's suitcase to carry it down the steps from the train, and set it on the blacktop as she hugged first her mom, then her sister. She introduced me quickly as her seatmate on the train from New York. The ladies and I exchanged few pleasantries, and they were off, but not before Christine was able to sneak another hand squeeze. I watched them walk away, over to someone's car, and get in., Christine was last to get in, giving me a last look and a wave as she disappeared into the back seat.

I never saw her again, no surprise there. There would be more such encounters, two ships passing, meeting for a short time, and moving on, in the night, from then on. Back in those pre cell phone, pre internet days, staying in touch was impractical at best, since all we had was land line phones. Even if it had been, I was not in a place in my life where I wanted to take on the serious relationship with Christine that might have followed had her marriage broken up. Besides, a night of hot, daring, intense public sex is one thing. As fun as the sex was, living with someone is an entirely different ball game. There's no telling how things would have turned out had I pursued her. That was over 40 years ago. She was 32 that night we spent on the train, which would put her in her mid 70's now. I hope, however things turned out with her marriage, she had a good life, and found some happiness.

12