Strangers' Suggestions

Story Info
Pillow talk with my wife.
833 words
4.16
19k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This was going to be my 750 word submission but I didn't get it finished in time. The premise is pretty simple and straightforward though. I wrote this for my wife based on a couple conversations we actually had. So feel free to make some suggestions and maybe there will be more parts to this.

Note: I know people hate 2nd person and future installments won't be that if I do them. It felt like the right format for this installment.)

***

"I want to try something new," I said with a bit of hesitation and a lascivious smirk.

Your eyes perked up, "Oh yeah? What might that be?"

"I thought it would be fun to play into your fantasy," I said, moving closer to you.

"Which one. I have so many... fantasies... Master," you said softly, emphasizing the words and running your hand across my chest and shoulders.

"The one where people tell you what to do,"

"Oh yeah? And how might you accomplish that... Master?"

"Well neither one of us wants to go showing pictures on the internet... but maybe we could do it with stories?"

You push gently away from me, searching my eyes, realizing for the first time that I might be serious. "And how might that go?"

My hand snakes down your side and you part your legs as I reach for your core. You're wet. Very wet.

"We fuck today, and I write this story. With all this dialogue. And then I put an intro to the story that we want to do this. We want to take suggestions on what to do next. We post it online... anonymously of course and then I'll pick a suggestion."

You laugh but also squirm against my fingers as they tease you. "Oh YOU'LL choose, huh? So I'll probably be fucking some girl or stripping at amateur night by the weekend, huh?"

I moan a little as your hand wraps around my cock, "There's part of you that would like that, wouldn't you slut?"

"You wish, Master," you say but the moan and wetness betrays you.

"You'll just have to trust your owner's judgement, whore," my fingers worked faster. "Do you trust me?"

"Always... uh... Master."

"So you'll do what I say?" I ask, working my fingers faster.

"Yes... yes," you say as your hips buck against my fingers, desperate for more.

"You'll do whatever dirty, slutty, whorish thing the stranger I pick suggests?" My other hand snakes up and pinches your nipple. Hard. Giving it a firm twist while my finger in your cunt pulls out and strokes your clit gently. I can feel it, hard and swollen.

"Yes, Master. Of course. If that's what you want," you say as your grip tightens on my shaft. It's rock hard.

"Should I tell them any limits?" I ask as I slide two fingers into your cunt, stretching you.

"No, Master. My only limits are that it please you."

"And we'll just keep going, slut. For as long as we enjoy it."

"So you want them to keep doing it? To keep ordering me to do more and more depraved things, Master?"

"Yes, slut. It will be the closest my whore ever gets to spreading her legs for other men. You'll be the internet's slut. A sex muse. A fucktoy for the amusement of strangers."

My fingers pumping quickly into your sloppy cunt.

"That's what I want, Master. Just tell me what pleases you. What pleases them. I'll do it, Master. I'll be a public whore. Please. Please." Your begging is reaching a fevered pitch as your hips are bucking up and down now. My hand goes back and forth, roughly squeezing your tits then pinching your nipples without warning. Pulling and twisting them harder. Rougher.

"Such a whore you are, baby."

"Only for your cock, Master. Always for your cock, Master. Tell me what to do right now. What does your dirty mind want your slut wife to do right now, Master? I'll do anything to please you."

"Ride me, slut," I say as I roll over. You smile and wordlessly climb on top of me. You guide my cock into your cunt and it feels like it's on fire. I can feel your juices coating my cock and pelvis. Leaking from how turned on you are.

"I'm going to enjoy getting ideas from strangers, slut. Are you going to enjoy the suggestions or the stories more?"

"Ughhh... " you grunt as you grind hard on my cock and your eyes roll back. You're past discussion. Past thinking. All that matters is the cock filling your wet, hungry hole.

"I hope we get all kinds of interesting, perverse suggestions. Lots of choices in how best to use my personal three holed slut."

"Please, Master. Please, Master. Use me... Use me," you say, chanting mindlessly as you ride my cock.

As I grab your hips and take control, you give up and enjoy the ride. We are going to enjoy this.