All Comments on 'Strap-on Loving Son'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All That Energy and Time...

...WASTED!<BR><BR>Leave writing to WRITERS in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTT......MORE

so hottttttt...should be rated "200"...tell us more about this incredible "family"...for women/moms like myself...your story/scenerios were..and are..tremendous turn-ons...nothing hotter for us than total dad/son bi action with us participating...and your inclusion of dom/sub action with strap-on and "real" was hottttt and terrific..ignore the idiot..with the comment.. who said your story was a waste..it was one of the very best on this site in months...so please....continue it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW LOVED IT

HOT HOT HOT...Great fucking story..The only way I would haved liked it more is if the girlfriend had caught hin playing dress-up and her and Mum had transformed him into a pure slut to fuck wow and then Dad could have had 3 sluts to fuck and get fucked by.. My mom caught me dressed when I was 23 and altho it didnt turn into a fuckfest like this story did It did make for some very happy night spent at home together..sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Magnificent!!!!

Loved it. Would like to see more about this kinky group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot stuff

A bit too long for my taste but no doubt a very good story. The ideas in it are brilliant.I still think it would benefit from some word economy making the story more concise and incisive.

sarah_siddonssarah_siddonsover 14 years ago
What a foursome

How true to life. When Steve and Chris get together, Izzy and I often have a similar foursome. I just love being on the bottom whilst Izzy is hammering away at Steve's arse with the strap-on. Warm muggy we found to be the best, don't ask me why but with all the squirming and slithering these sessions seem to go on for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read, if not the best. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

omg that was amazing, i wish i had a hot family and a g/f like that, i would happily play out all of that, just wow!

MuskratSamMuskratSamalmost 14 years ago
Oh! My! God!

I sooooo want to meet these women...

And I've been getting so tired of stories where guys are open to every possible experience - except even touching each other.

Loved it, Must see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best Story Ever

This was the hottest, dirtiest story I have ever read.

It pushed all my dirty, naughty buttons and described everything that I fantasize about every day. I always think about being a mommy sissy and being mommy's gay fagboy and I want to be a sissy fag in front of my wife as well. I even fantasize about being dominated by my daughter. I want to be the family sissy in front of all the women in my life. All I can think about is being dressed in black panties, bra, garters, stockings and high heels and being made to show my mommy, wife and daughter what a cocksucking fag I am inside.

It was so incredible to read your story and to think about mommy's strap on making me into a sissy fag while my girlfriend/wife watches and controls what happens. The furthest I've gotten is having my wife finger my sissy pussy and teasing me about wearing mommy's panties and bras. She knows what to say that always makes me come. When she says "come for mommy with mommy's fingers in your sissy pussy" it makes me come. She also makes me say "I'm a cocksucker and cunt for mommy" and this makes me come also. I just can't say enough about your story. know I will read it again and again, dreaming about my wife and mommy fucking me together like a sissy fag. Thank you, thank you, thank you . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!!

This was absolutely the best and kinkiest story I have ever read! the dirtiest and hottest! I wish that I could've watched this or had been a part of this. I want to find a girlfriend like this! This story was absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dream scenario

fantastic story, almost felt like i was there as the father fucking his boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
strong family bond

Just like my wife & our 2 sons. Then theres me tagging along behind them bringing up the rear... Great story... keep it cum-ing!

redstar312redstar312about 11 years ago

I wish there were more stories in the incest section revolving around mothers penetrating their sons with strap-ons. It's such a hot fantasy, and this story is particularly hot.

MetalopnMetalopnabout 11 years ago
Absolutly Great

I love almost anything with a strong taboo element, and this is just a great combination of so many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wonderful

i found this story wonderful, a little predictable, but all around good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Different hopes

I actually got a little sad when the father found them. It was a wonderful sexy kinky love triangle and he went and ruined what could have been a wonderful secret for the future. Also I had hopes Carl would end up in some bondage maybe his hands tied and gagged. Still the story was good. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful Story

I have to admit I loved this story from beginning to end and I couldnt keep my hands off my cock for one second , I've read and wanked off a number of times to this sexy story and as soon as I'm done writing this comment I'm going to wank again , would love to see more strapon stories from you 😋😋😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was okay with the story until dad came home

Too much, too fast. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oooh God

I was playing with my cock then entire time and cummed so many times like ooooh god this is perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Story Ever!

I loved this story! wonderfully written, and great kinky characters. Loved it when the girlfriend suduces the mom, son AND dad...they all had so much kinky fun because of her.

Best story I've read on Literotica! would love to read a sequel!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
The pegging, I enjoyed. The gay shit? Not so much.

You had me up till that point, but I can definitely say, with utter sincerity, that the gay shit is absolutely the exact point where I lost interest in the story.

getarisegetarisealmost 8 years ago
A fav!

The concept is hot. And then adding the dad was the money shot.

MonicaCDMonicaCDalmost 8 years ago
Loved every bit of it!!

Excellent story, loads of sexy kinky fun. Makes me wish I was a relative and could join such a sexy family. I would love to read more and maybe the guys could get into some sexy lingerie too when they get pegged and fuck each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best incest story ever? Answer: YES

Jesus! Lost for words. Perfect. Wouldn't change a thing. Though I could have done with more ass to mouth... Well done!

FaggotFredCUMPIGFaggotFredCUMPIGabout 7 years ago
WOW

where do these people live? i am buying the house next door and telling them i am a long lost relative. shoot i will buy all the houses on the block if i have too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

I loved when the dad showed up and things got even more kinky! When the girlfriend ordered her boyfriend to give his own dad a blowjob! That was really really hot!

tlb1414tlb1414over 6 years ago
damn hot

i fucked my mom for years but damn i wish my dad would have been fucking me at the same time i know my wife would have loved watching

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a family

It would be wonderful to have a family like this. It was fun reading the story, must admit I came more than once! I'd die a happy man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A warning would've been nice

Never have I lost an erection so fast when you added in the gay stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad

Although girlfriend has suggested pegging Ive always been put off by the videos online and these sort of stories on Lit which always start off about anal play and then always move over onto Gay sex as if its all tied together. Always puts me off the subject

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 6 years ago
Pegging =/= gay sex

The two are completely different, and only those who haven't engaged in either/both don't understand that.

Pegging is the giving of control over to the woman you love, having her be the penetrator and controller of pleasure.

Gay sex is the attraction made physical of two (or more) males, usually but not always involving PIA sexual contact.

My wife and I enjoy pegging as an addition to our regular sex-play - but I have no desire to add a male to our interactions - and my wife doesn't share me with anyone (nor would I want to share her with anyone).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ch. 2??

This was so hot, please continue the story! I want to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh yeah!

This story got me so horny.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Loved the story but to make it more realistic please mention lube. Too force a dildo/strapon/cock into a dry arse is almost impossible because of the pain caused. I love my wife to fuck my brains out but could never do it without lots of lube.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hot !!

Kinky hot dirty story ! Loved it.

Couldn't keep my hand off my cock the entire time.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Not much better than kinked up fam

Loved the whole femdom/bi thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please write a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My mom walked in on a buddy screwing me when I went home at Christmas break. She never told my Dad or sisters, figuring it was just a phase for me, it was :) That summer in a long, round about, rambling conversation with me, she spilled the beans about observing us. She asked many Q's and even mentioned watching out if someone was coming home unexpectedly that break. One understanding mom.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

started out good but too carried away. do like Carl and Jenny living in the same house

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was easily 5-stars, then you *had* to fuck it up with Dad coming home... 🙄🤦‍♀️

Seriously, it rained out golf, but nobody in the house looked outside?1

A clear case of finding the zone, then totally blowing it by trying to do too much... 5* and an easy favourite down to just 3* ...

4Leather4Leatherabout 1 year ago

Little over the top for me. Was supper hot going till dad showed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next chapter would be fun if you had the guys getting into some crossdressing play. That would be a great addition to all the fun !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot premise, terrible execution. Get an editor, just ask a friend to proofread dialogue and tell you if it feels natural. Because the character writing in this makes video porn plotlines from brazzers seem believable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great Story really written very well.

It kept me reading till the end.

Loved it

sissymoansissymoan5 months ago

Oh Goddess, yes, yes, yes,

this is really a story i love...! Being an utter incestuous sissy myself i of course would have preferred if Carl would have been put into Mommy's lingerie as well ... but yes again: this is really a story that makes my own sissy clit tickling ... compelling me to jill myself to it...!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a phenomenal idea for a kinky story-line, but you didn’t carry the main theme of mother pegging son far enough. You seemed to get sidetracked into writing about distasteful father-son incestuous homosexual activity. If you would have elaborated on your initial theme of mother dominating and owning her own son the story would have been much more erotic.

Client8Client84 months ago

"besotted" couldn't say how many decades it's been since i seen rhat verb employed. Bully, author

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

This GF would have been dropped faster than she can say hi. And I would make public the fact that the mother got involved with her. Uncles, aunts, nephews, possibly grandparents would find out what happened! I would have taken photos with a cell phone and that would have been it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous