All Comments on 'Strap-on Massacre at the Nail Salon'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
Oh, that Jennifer!

It's cute the way you bring your alter ego into the story. Not one of your best, but still good, and still worth five stars in my book. -- JB Edwards

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@JBEdwards You think this is me? Ahahahaha

No, no, no. I wrote this for a very nice genderfluid woman who requested this particular story. This is her and she absolutely loved it. This was a perfect match to her personality and though I knew it wouldn't be popular with the regular folks, making her happy was absolutely worth every word I wrote here. Kisses.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 4 years ago
Turn about

This sounds wonderful - but the reverse would be great as well. If I went into a place like a nail salon just to get a pedicure, and then ended up being pegged by all the employees, men and women alike, that would be so fine! They could tie me up and they could all fuck me in both my holes, and leave me with lots of cum in both. And while I'm getting my asshole roughly pounded by everyone I could not only eat their cunts and suck their cocks; but I could also tongue fuck all their assholes, and they could do whatever else to me they liked.

After they had done everything they wanted with me they would charge me an outrageous tip, plus an extra charge for copies of all the pictures and film they took of me; and then book my appointments to come and get fucked even better and worse next week and every week from then on. By then of course they would have lined up some prospective customers who would be interesting in paying the salon so they could rape me any way they liked, I would also have to pay for the privilege of being whored out; as well as being used by the salon staff after my tricks were finished with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...