All Comments on 'Strap-on Mittens'

by FeatherWatt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2k4 months ago

That was really good. They are such fun, loving characters that it is a treat to hear more from them. I look forward to the next chapter and am sad that it will be the last one

I understand what you mean about Sir PTerry but his last book is so good that I kinda envy you that you can still read it for the first time. However now that I am getting older I get most of that feeling on a reread because of forgetting the details 😁

Just so you don’t have to go cold turkey on the disc world, there is an excellent series here on Lit called Enchantress by Duleigh that I recommend.

Thank you for all the years you have been sharing your stories here

marius_wynyardmarius_wynyard3 months ago

Great chapter! I hope we finally get pancakes in the finale! O;)

TuridusTuridus2 months ago

A new Mittens story? That's awesome!

Thank you so much!, I love this series and am glad we are getting a continuation (and sad that we get a ending).

(And I fully agree, Terry was one of the greatest, gone far to early)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm thrilled that there actually was an update when I went to check!! I look in wistfully every now and then, after reading the first couple way back when as a baby bi.

I adore how much joy and life and thought tangent tangle you give each of your characters - it makes them feel so real and in love! The dynamic between them of being embarrassed and reassured is so relatable and hot. I wish there was a tiny bit more about what it felt like to use the strap on or some dialogue from Sam about being fucked with it - it sounds like something that has a lot of build up for Sam and then gets lost a little in the kink thoughts. And I think you could have both?? Cause the start and end are so strong omg. I hope you don't mind the constructive feedback - I really love this series and think I've read a bit of the next chapter on another website after I'd duckduckgone(? haha) your handle. Anyway I'm looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yayyyy!!!!!! I'm so glad you're continuing and going to finish the series. Mittens is one of my favorite pieces of erotica ever, I come back to it all the time. Specifically the way Sam's autism (in my reading) is written as so beautiful and hot, ugh, never read anything quite like it and it's so validating. Perhaps I should leave my full review of the original Mittens on that story, but please know that I'm eagerly awaiting the finale, however long it should take.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I remember finding this series way back when and god damn is this so good. I don’t even Neccissarily share the kinks, but it’s written so… empathetically?? That it’s just so hot regardless. Also SOOOO funny. I don’t know that I can admit even to myself how many times I accidentally reference this in daily life. “What’s your favorite number? 77? its like 69 but you get 8 more >:)”

Love all the work and said to see it end but understand that it’s probably best. (I would buy a kindle compendium fyi)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeatherWatt@FeatherWatt
Hello! I write about unusual relationships, weird kinks, and bonkers stuff that many (most?) people don't find arousing at all, but in an arousing way. If you find yourself turned on while wondering why, then that right there is my job done well. If you'd like to know when ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mittens Series Info

SIMILAR Stories