Strap-on Mittens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think it'll work?" asked Nina, taking the offered dildo.

"Oh my God Nina strap it on and fuck me with it," explained Samantha.

"Jeez Louise, alright," said Nina, squeezing it through the ring, routing the tubing. She heard Samantha get up as she began to suck a sensible measure of the solution into the syringe - "Meet you upstairs," came a whisper that tickled the top of her ear, "I've gotta pee."

Nina shivered, remembering the events of two days ago.

She remembered the dusty taste of Samantha's bathroom door, the feel of it beneath her clawing fingernails as she shuddered and squeezed her thighs together and listened to the trickle from inside.

Remembered admitting her overwhelming desire, letting Samantha see her sweating and panting and red-cheeked, slick-cunted and weak-kneed, lying on the floor struggling to get her breath back. Remembered Samantha opening the door and staring down at the shivering wreck of Nina's body - her wide-eyed expression as she saw, for the first time, the magnitude of what this could do to her.

She remembered seeing the cogs turning behind those eyes. Samantha had always known on an intellectual level that pee turned Nina on, but seeing it firsthand, seeing the physicality of it, the scale of it, must have firmed up that knowledge, tied it to something more visceral. Nina knew, now, that Samantha was thinking about it. She knew that Samantha wouldn't be able to get that image out of her mind. Samantha was undoubtedly now thinking of her bladder as a lever - one that she could jam into a horny crack in Nina's psyche and twist until she was wide open, wet and quivering and begging.

Samantha was now thinking of how much power she had. Power to reduce Nina to an incoherent, trembling mess.

Nina had by this point been pulling on the syringe's plunger and staring off into space for several seconds. The damn thing was full to the brim.

Whoops, thought Nina - then, there's air in the line. Better take care of that before the time comes. She reconnected the syringe to the tubing, pushed on the plunger, and burst into laughter, releasing tension on her thumb.

Okay. Okay okay okay, calm down, do it again, get the last of the air out of the tubing. Thank fuck I didn't do that while she was coming.

She pressed the plunger again, and tried in vain to hold her laughter as her dick resumed its whistling, flatulent squeak.

She heard a flush from upstairs. Nina struggled to keep it together as she squeezed the last of the air out of the line, looking down towards the tip of her penis.

It was funny, holding it in her hand. Both kinds of funny. She stroked it, experimentally. She couldn't feel anything, save for a gentle shifting beneath her navel, but she'd strapped up tight (this was not her first rodeo) and it felt like a part of her. Less like a tool attached to her, more like the extension of a form she was assuming for a little while.

She noticed that she thought "penis" instead of "dildo," for a start.

As she watched, thick pink froth bubbled from the tip.

For fuck's sake, I've aerated it, she thought. It's like a frothy latte.

She picked up the coffee cup full of pink semen-analogue, tensed her thumb on the plunger, and squirted into the cup until her emissions were liquid.

It was fun! She couldn't wait to try this on Samantha. As she stood continually ejaculating into the coffee cup, she failed to hear footsteps padding down the stairs.

Nina had an idea. Let's just try this, she thought, it'll probably save some screwing around next time - she held the coffee cup in her left hand, arranged the syringe in her right so that she could pull the plunger up with her thumb, and dunked her penis deep enough into the cup that it would be drawing solution from the bottom, beneath the bubbles. Her dick sucked up the solution readily, and Nina was delighted.

Awesome. No air in the line, like this. Now I know an easier way.

"Ahem," came a voice from behind her. Nina turned around.

Samantha stood in front of her wearing only her glasses, arms crossed, tapping her foot. She brought up her left wrist and looked at an imaginary watch.

"Sorry," said Nina. "Thirsty dick."

"You giving it some coffee to wake it up?" asked Samantha, and Nina saw her abdominals tense as she struggled not to laugh.

"No, this is the hard stuff," explained Nina. "It's her first time, she's nervous. I'm giving her some courage."

Samantha gave up trying not to laugh. Nina watched her tits jiggle, and felt familiar joy.

"Are you nearly done?" asked Samantha, when the giggles had subsided.

"Yeah," said Nina, "I was just purging the air from the system. She whistlefarts otherwise."

As Nina removed the coffee cup and pulled the plunger, she waited patiently for Samantha to calm down again.

"I love that you've decided," said Samantha, breathlessly, eventually, "that this is a girl dick."

Nina gestured up and down her body. "It's on a girl!"

"Oh yeah," said Samantha. "She's wet."

Nina looked down. The tip of her penis was glistening. "Yeah, she's been drinking."

Samantha knelt down. "Let me taste."

Nina was surprised. "Oh... kay," she said, and Samantha's lips were kissing at her penis, hands stroking over her hips and thighs. Nina felt a blush rising as Samantha knelt in front of her - this wasn't a side of Samantha she'd seen before. She watched Samantha open her mouth and slide down, sucking Nina's carefully-mixed come from the tip.

Nina had no idea what to do. Should I just stand here and watch? What do I do with my hands?

She settled for gently, and a little awkwardly, stroking Samantha's hair.

Well, she looks like she's enjoying it, at least, thought Nina. She felt Samantha's hands creep up the backs of her thighs and grip her bottom, and Samantha gently pulled Nina towards her, her eyes closed, Nina's dick sinking softly deeper into Samantha's mouth.

Nina heard herself sigh, breathy, blushing. Saw Samantha's lips curl into a grin around her penis. Oh, that's right, noises are good, she remembered. Her right hand found itself stroking the back of Samantha's head - not pulling, just gently touching. She moved a lock of curly brown hair behind Samantha's ear, and cupped her cheek, unconsciously beginning to move her hips.

"Oh," she squeaked, quietly, stroking her unfeeling penis back and forth over Samantha's appreciative tongue. She said it more for Samantha's benefit than out of any real need to make noise - she couldn't feel what Samantha was doing, and was starting to wish that she could.

Although the sight of Samantha kneeling in front of her, eyes closed, sucking on her, was pretty hot, in an unusual sort of way.

She felt Samantha's fingers grip her tightly, sink between her buttocks. That was nice, and Nina whispered "That's nice," and Samantha squeezed harder, one cheek in either hand, parting them, a fingertip whisper-gentle across her anus. Nina sighed happily and moved her hips, and heard Samantha hum contentedly beneath her. Her fingers found Samantha's cheeks and jaw, and she caressed her, thrusting gently into her mouth.

This is Sam, thought Nina, who calls me her little rabbit, who puts me over her knee and spanks me, who holds me to the bed with an iron grip and does whatever she wants to me, and she's on her knees before me while I fuck her mouth.

It's... weird.

Before she had the chance to decide whether it was good-weird or bad-weird or a confusing and delicious mix of both, Samantha stood, and grinned down at her.

"Feel my cunt, little rabbit," murmured Samantha.

Oh, thought Nina. There she is. She did as she was told, and Samantha was slippery-hot against Nina's fingertip. She felt a tugging around her waist and beneath her navel as Samantha pulled on her dick, wet with saliva.

Samantha's lips met hers. Her mouth was tangy and hot.

"Come upstairs and fuck with me, little rabbit," purred Samantha, and took Nina by the hand. She followed obediently, feeling overdressed, watching Samantha's bare ass shift and flex up the stairs.

Samantha pushed Nina onto the bed and got on top of her, ungentle, grabbing her dick. A second later Samantha had slithered wetly onto Nina with a satisfied moan, pushing down hard, her thighs around Nina's hips. Nina felt breath escape her in a sigh, and Samantha stayed where she was for a moment, her hand stroking over the place between her navel and her pubic hair, eyes closed.

"That's nice," breathed Samantha, and although Nina couldn't feel it, she sensed that Samantha was clenching, squeezing around her dick, welcoming it with a hug.

Nina grinned. "Glad you like," she said, and reached for Samantha's heavy breasts, giving them a squeeze, stroking fingers gently over her pert nipples.

"I do," Samantha replied, and "C'mere." She leaned down and kissed Nina, tender in contrast with her roughness of just a moment ago, her weight settling onto Nina.

"Your hips are so much wider than a guy's," said Samantha with a grin, sitting back up, massaging somewhere beneath her bottom. "I'm gonna be sore tomorrow."

"Go easy," said Nina, grinning back up at Samantha.

"I've no intention of that," said Samantha, beginning to buck her hips, and followed it up with a moaning "Ohhh," then a sudden-thought "Oh!" and stopped. "Unless you need me to," she said to Nina. "I don't wanna hurt you."

"I'll let you know," said Nina.

"I know I'm heavy," said Samantha, towering over Nina.

"I'm okay so far," said Nina, giving a tense here and a pull there and encouraging Samantha to lower her breasts so that Nina could reach them with her mouth.

"We haven't had all my weight on one point of you before," mused Samantha, as Nina held soft, heavy breasts in both hands, kneading them, kissing them.

"'sokay," murmured Nina around a mouthful of gorgeous Samantha.

"I've got big bones," said Samantha. "Ohh."

"Mmf-hmm," said Nina, before lifting a breast so she could talk, "I'll let you know."

"Big boobs too," said Samantha, watching Nina happily drown in them.

"Mmm," grinned Nina, running her tongue over Samantha's left nipple. "Big muscles, that's where the weight is."

"Some pancake-nap extra in there as well..."

"For goodness' sake," said Nina, and pushed her hips upwards hard, which made Samantha moan, but only moved her about a quarter of an inch. She was heavy. "I'll let you know, now ride me!"

"Good lord," said Samantha, and pushed her weight into Nina's lap, sitting upright, her hands on Nina's hips, her breasts pressed between her arms. "Fine," she continued, wiggling, cheeks red, beginning to buck her hips, "but not - ahh - because you told me to." Her eyes drifted closed and she bit her lower lip. "Because I want to, ouff."

"Good," said Nina, trying to match Samantha's rhythm, pushing upwards with her hips, driving her dick into Samantha's body. "Hmm," she elaborated, gripping Samantha's hips, giving her a pull downwards in time with her movements.

"Great," breathed Samantha, her breasts swaying as she pushed back and forth, her legs spread wide to accommodate Nina's hips, a squelching in Nina's lap.

Nina watched Samantha's dark brown patch of pubic hair rub hard against her, watched her tensing abdominals, watched her breasts squeezed hard together between her upper arms, her nipples pointing towards Nina and begging to be touched. She obliged, first with gentle caresses and then taking each between thumb and forefinger and pinching. Samantha cried out, beginning to slither up and down, each downwards movement pushing Nina into the bed.

Samantha roughly pushed Nina's T-shirt up and groaned "You're wearing a bra!"

"You didn't give me chance to get it off!"

Samantha moaned and pushed the lacy black thing up to Nina's collarbone, exposing sensitive breasts which Samantha gripped a little tighter than strictly necessary, her hips moving fast now, bucking back and forth and up and down like a piston, moans coming louder and stronger. Nina felt trickling over her pubic hair - her legs were squeezed together so that Samantha could straddle her. She looked down - pink.

Should I tell her now, or wait until she -

She didn't have to wait. Samantha threw her head back and growled, tits shaking, whole body convulsing, shuddering against Nina. Nina grinned up at her, and gave her nipples a little extra tightness as she crested, then allowed her whole breast to sink into either hand, taking her from focused sensation to more spread-out. She knew what Sam liked and she'd done it before, hundreds of times, although never from this position.

Samantha panted above her, bent over, and Nina kissed her gently on her nipples, first the right, then the left.

"Good?" she asked.

Samantha panted, swallowed, and nodded.

"I didn't want to mention this while we were in the middle of that," said Nina gently, "but I think we've had a leak."

"Oh," breathed Samantha, and slithered upwards, Nina's dick flopping out of her. She looked down. Warm pink trickled out of her and ran down Nina's thigh. "Oh, yeah. How much did we lose?"

Nina fumbled by her side, checked the syringe. "Huh. Not much." She looked down, at her lap. "Made a heck of a mess for such a small amount."

"Hmm," said Samantha, and "Oops, sorry," as she noticed she was leaking, and clutched herself with her right hand.

Nina blushed. "Don't be," she murmured. "I like watching stuff dripping out of you."

Samantha grinned. "You would, wouldn't you?" She shuffled forwards, legs on either side of Nina, holding her crotch, up her tummy, over her breasts - Nina's heart pounded in her ears as she realized Samantha's aim. She let her head lie flat on the bed as Samantha's hot, wet thighs appeared at either ear, her scent intoxicating.

Nina watched Samantha's middle finger stroke slowly but firmly between her labia. She breathed deeply, smelling her. She looked up into Samantha's eyes, gripped her hips, and whined "Please?"

"Not sure how much is left," murmured Samantha, and took her hand from her crotch.

It was only a trickle. But it was a warm, wet trickle that dripped slowly out of Samantha's body and landed softly and wetly over Nina's lips, and that was enough. Nina moaned, shivering. "Fuck," she breathed, licking her lips - tangy come-analogue mixed with bitter inside-Sam taste.

"Should I turn around?" grinned Samantha.

"Oh my god yes," moaned Nina.

Samantha obliged, first shuffling off Nina and then reappearing, upright to show Nina the delicious curves of her rear, then leaning forward. Nina dived in hungrily, burying her face in the hot, sticky mess between Samantha's thighs. She felt a tugging on her harness, and pulled back to look around Sam's ass - Nina was being sucked, and Samantha looked like she was having a great time. Nina grinned and returned to the matter at hand, tongue out, hungry. Slick, soft labia parted to let Nina in, and she thrust her tongue as deep into Samantha as she could, tasting the darker flavors within, feeling Samantha tense around her.

She felt a finger stroke around her own wet heat and then dance flickering over her clitoris - she sighed in delight and gripped Samantha's bottom tightly, wondering how she had the coordination. She returned the favor with a suck on Samantha's clit before returning to Sam's vagina - while Nina enjoyed clitoral stimulation most, Sam usually preferred things start and end inside, merely visiting the clit for extra thrills on the way.

Nina grinned into Sam's hindquarters. They knew each other so well. As Samantha clenched and twitched, more of Nina's homemade come trickled out of her.

Samantha moaned around Nina's dick, and mumbled something.

"Come again?"

Nina heard a popping noise, and Samantha's voice said "Put your fingers in me." There was another mouth-swirly sucking noise and a shift in Nina's harness, and Sam said "I warna vree phouull uph," which Nina ran through her head a couple of times before understanding.

Alright, she wants to be full up. I can do that. Nina sucked briefly on the first two fingers of her right hand, and let them glide effortlessly into Samantha's hot, pulsing cunt.

Wow, that was easy, thought Nina, and added a third. Samantha moaned down at her crotch, and Nina's legs twitched upwards as Samantha continued to stroke her clitoris in quick, gentle little motions, coming close to being ticklish but never quite light enough, exactly as Nina liked. Nina gave Samantha's clit a slow and gentle roll with her thumb while she rubbed inside towards Samantha's navel - her vagina gaped in front of Nina's eyes, clenching, sucking in air.

"Here too," said Samantha, reaching back to part her butt cheeks.

Yikes, she really does mean it, thought Nina. "Lube?"

"Gimme your hand," said Samantha, and reached back, took Nina's wrist, pulled her hand down to Nina's crotch. Nina looked around Sam's ass to see her grab Nina's syringe, press the plunger, and rub the slippery result over Nina's fingers. "There," she said, and went back to sucking.

Nina's lap felt wet. She probably pressed it too hard, she thought, bringing back a very slippery hand. At least she likes the taste. Samantha's finger reappeared at her clitoris and she shivered with glee, remembering to move the fingers of her right hand inside Samantha, reaching towards her bottom with the slippery left hand.

She circled Samantha's star gently, smearing the lube, circling smaller, pressed. The tip of her index finger slipped home, and Samantha cried out around Nina's dick, clenching. Then she relaxed slowly, allowing Nina to slide inside.

"Oouuruumphhh," opined Samantha, and her thighs drew together, muscular squeezes around Nina.

She's pretty close, thought Nina, and hell, with that stroking going on, so am I...

Nina's thighs trembled, her knees raising. Samantha's butt clenched around her finger. Samantha's muffled cries grew louder.

Can we time this just right?

Turns out they could. Nina pushed her hips upwards and came, crying out into the dripping warmth between Samantha's legs, as Samantha pushed backwards, a hard tug on Nina's harness, scrabbling down somewhere to her right.

Samantha's orgasmic moan sounded wet, sounded thick, and Nina realized as she came back down to Earth that Samantha had hold of the syringe - Samantha suddenly flailed at Nina's fingers. She got the hint and withdrew them as Samantha quickly sat upright, blotting out Nina's vision with her ass, coughing. With every convulsion new wetness dribbled over Nina's upper lip - she waited patiently for Samantha to explain herself, or at least to stop hacking. Finally Samantha withdrew herself from Nina's face and collapsed to her right, panting.

"You okay?" said Nina, sitting up - then she saw Samantha's face, and bit her tongue, and started to look around for the tissues.

"So I think," said Samantha, breathily, "what happened there was, several things went wrong."

"Uh-huh," said Nina, getting off the bed.

"First, the syringe I ordered was too big."

"I did think it looked a bit oversized," said Nina, searching the bedside table.

"Yeah, I ordered while horny. Second, I clamped down with my teeth when I came - 'cause I mean, like, when am I gonna get that chance," continued Samantha, as Nina looked down.

"You left teeth marks," she said, then she crouched down and looked under the bed, her cock still leaking.

"Yeah, so I pulled back, and it was either the squeezy teeth or the pulling back and kinking the tube, but I wanted you to squirt while I came, and it didn't happen, so I just pressed harder."