Strap-on Mittens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I see that," said Nina, going around to the other side of the bed, searching through the laundry.

Samantha sat up. Removed her glasses. Two round circles of Samantha in a face that was otherwise dripping pink. Nina pressed her lips together.

"You found those tissues yet?" asked Samantha, not unkindly.

"I'm - just -" Nina pointed towards the bathroom, both hands, her penis still dribbling pink onto the carpet. "I'll get you a towel." She did so, and Samantha accepted it gratefully.

"Thank you. I've never been good," she said, wiping her face, "at estimating volume."

"Was it good?" asked Nina, sitting down next to her on the bed. "Apart from that?"

"Oh fuck yeah," said Samantha, grinning, "I mean, honestly, that last bit would've been super hot, if I'd been expecting it." She licked her lips. "It does taste good."

Nina leaned in, gently licked a little from Samantha's right ear. She smiled. "It does." She put her arms around Samantha. "Tasted even better dripping out of you. That was really hot."

"Yeah?" grinned Samantha, and kissed her, soft lips, new taste.

"Yeah," breathed Nina, after Samantha had finally pulled back.

Samantha hugged Nina, tightly, contented exhalations around her neck.

As Nina pondered what Samantha could be thinking about - not daring to ask, just letting Samantha mull it over, think about Nina's not-so-secret kink, the wet trickling over her lips - she stroked Samantha's hair.

Beneath her, pink goo leaked from the cock strapped to her hips. Nina breathed slowly in contentment.

Samantha and Nina stayed exactly where they were.

Until Samantha leaned slowly backwards onto the bed, pulling Nina down on top of her, between her legs. "More," she whispered, "please." Samantha pulled Nina's T-shirt up over her head, and Nina shrugged to let her bra fall off, and they were suddenly, deliciously skin to skin. "Like this," said Samantha, quiet into Nina's ear, and reached down for her cock. She guided Nina into her with a quiet moan, and hugged Nina close to her, one hand in the small of her back and the other stroking her cheek, gazing up into Nina's eyes. "Please," she whispered, her knees rising, Nina's hips already moving. "Make love to me."

"I love you," murmured Nina, kissing Samantha's cheeks, her temples, settling into a rhythm.

"I love you too," said Samantha, and then "ah," and then "oh," and "harder," a playful squeeze of Nina's bottom. Nina propped herself up on her hands and thrust, not feeling but not caring, hard, deep, feeling Samantha's knees rise up. She knelt, picked up Samantha by her heavy hips, and drove herself forward, watching Samantha's eyebrows raise, her mouth form a wide O, her breasts shake.

Finally with a hard slam into Samantha's pelvis Samantha cried out and shuddered and tensed up, and Nina smiled down at her.

She did not realize until Samantha put her knees down that she'd sneaked hold of the syringe.

Samantha panted on the bed, holding it, thumbtip white against the plunger. "Little rabbit," she said breathily, "pull your dick out of me. Slowly."

Nina did as she was told, feeling a shiver - as she pulled back, Samantha's thumb descended, until the plunger bottomed out. Samantha's hand immediately cupped her crotch as Nina's dick left her, spraying a pink line across Samantha's belly before sneezing a drop or two of air, empty. Samantha was not quite fast or hard enough to stop a small leak between her buttocks.

"Now take it off," panted Samantha, "and go and lie down in the shower. And wait for me."

Nina, heart pounding, released the straps, letting her penis fall to the floor, feeling strange without it. She padded over to the bathroom door on unsteady legs and opened it with trembling fingers.

"Close the door behind yourself, little rabbit," said Samantha, behind her.

Nina's pupils were dilated, and her heart was thumping in her ears. Everything took on more detail - the slick metallic "tock" in her hand that told her that Samantha had oiled the lock recently. The click of two lightswitches beneath her finger - one to turn on the main light, the other to turn on the extractor fan and shower light, the second switch feeling snappier, more decisive than the first. The slight resistance in the sliding shower door that told her Samantha didn't get all the way into the bathroom with her oilcan, but probably got distracted with something else. The smell of her soap and shampoo.

Nina stretched herself out in the shower, feeling cold, hard tile beneath her, and waited for Sam.

She looked up at the light above her, built into the extractor fan.

It's pretty dusty, she thought.

I guess you don't think about cleaning it very often. Unless you're lying face-up on the shower floor, just like this.

Waiting for someone to come in.

And stand over your face.

Her fingers crept between her legs. Found her still-throbbing clitoris. She was still wet, still blood-engorged, and she stroked herself, waiting for Sam.

What's she even doing in there? Her fingers crept up to her nipples, and she sighed quietly into the shower stall. Her voice sounded hard and tinny, reflected off tile. Making me wait, that's what she's doing. Probably just playing around on her phone with one hand while she holds it in with the other.

She imagined Samantha kneeling above her, like she had a thousand times - sometimes kneeling, sometimes squatting, sometimes standing, sometimes facing her, sometimes not - and her breathing quickened as she rubbed herself, thinking of the taste of it, pattering over her lips.

I did tell her, didn't I, that waiting was the best part.

There was a click from the door. Nina's head whipped to the left - Samantha stood in the doorway, one hand on the knob, the other tightly gripping her crotch.

"Carry on, little rabbit," smiled Samantha.

Nina, blushing, resumed rubbing, one hand on her clitoris, the other playing across her nipples.

"Tell me," purred Samantha, "what you're thinking."

Nina swallowed, watching Samantha pad naked into the room, leaving the door open behind her. "I'm -" she swallowed again, her breath fast. "Right now I'm thinking of you kneeling over my face."

Samantha nodded. "Hmm. How else do you think about it?"

Nina's blush reached her ears as she stroked herself. "Sometimes you're squatting. Sometimes you're standing. Sometimes you're facing away." Her voice dropped, almost to a whisper, but still shockingly loud in the cold, hard shower stall - "but you're usually over my face." Whispering now - "and it's always in here."

"Right where you are now?" grinned Samantha, walking towards her.

"Yes," whispered Nina. "God, Sam..."

Samantha stepped into the shower and stood over her, one foot on either side of her head. Nina gazed upwards - Samantha's hand was still clamped tightly to her crotch, but the view still showed the delicious curves of the underside of her butt, a gorgeous thing to look at.

"I still can't piss on you," said Samantha, softly, "but I thought this might be nice. To tide you over. Until I can."

"God yes," said Nina, from underneath her.

Samantha grinned. "Shall I squat down, then?"

Nina's fingertips played across her nipples, her clitoris thrumming. She was already getting close. "Yes. Please."

Samantha slowly, slowly lowered herself, still holding her crotch tightly, one hand on the wall to steady herself. Her fingers filled Nina's vision, knuckles white, pink still seeping through.

"Close enough?" asked Samantha, "or closer?"

Nina leaned upwards, lost for words, and licked the back of Samantha's fingers.

"I see," said Samantha. Then, cruelly, she stayed like that, just smiling down at Nina, not moving, watching Nina stroke herself.

"Get yourself nearly there," she whispered.

Nina stroked and rubbed faster, pushing her face upwards into the back of Samantha's fingers.

Samantha knew when to release - just as Nina began to bite her lower lip, she slipped her fingers away. Hot, tangy pink come dripped out of her, wet against Nina's now moaning lips, trickling down her cheeks to her ears. Samantha bucked down and rubbed a slippery line up between Nina's eyes, back down to her mouth, and then she rose again so Nina could watch it flow. Nina opened her mouth, caught the trickle on her tongue, waiting for the flow to subside, cresting her orgasm, heels shuddering on the tile.

Finally, she closed her mouth, and swallowed.

"Was that okay?" asked Samantha, nervously, from above her.

Already replaying the moment in her mind, Nina could only laugh.

Outside, birds sang, the mail lady got in her truck and drove to the next block. Boson crept into the bedroom and began to sniff at the slippery dildo sat on the carpet.

Samantha and Nina stayed exactly where they were.

For a minute anyway. Then they both decided they needed a fucking shower.

***

Nina: Christ Sam

Nina: That was MESSY.

Nina: Even for us.

Samantha: Good lord, yes it was.

Nina: What was your favorite bit?

Samantha: Honestly, I liked the bit where I was all romantic and hey make love to me missionary-style while kissing me and telling me you love me and stroking my hair and all that, and then all of five seconds later I was saying yeah, make love to me, but do it HARDER BITCH

Nina: MAKE LOVE MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT

Samantha: I'd ask you your favorite bit, but who are we kidding, I already know.

Nina: duh

Samantha: Next time on Mittens!

Nina: Ohhhhh

Samantha: What

Nina: You know what Sam?

Samantha: What?!

Nina: This is the last time we're gonna do the Next Time on Mittens bit. :(

Samantha: ...

Nina: ...

Samantha: ...yeah, you're right, the next story is Soaking Wet Mittens. And that's the last one.

Nina: This is bittersweet.

Samantha: I mean it's a great story though. And LONG.

Nina: Well I should hope so, we've been writing it for how many years?

Samantha: I just hope it doesn't disappoint.

Samantha: We get to the pee.

Samantha: We get to the mittens.

Nina: You know what Sam

Nina: Some people won't read it.

Nina: I haven't read The Shepherd's Crown yet, because it was the last book PTerry wrote, and I'm not emotionally ready for there to be no more.

Nina: I want there to always be a little bit left that I haven't read yet. I'm not ready for the end.

Samantha: Are you seriously comparing us to _literal Actual Sir Terry Fucking Pratchett._

Nina: Haha yeah I see your point, people will devour it

Samantha: Last time, so let's make it a good one. Next time on Mittens!

Samantha: MITTENS!

Nina: finally ffs

Nina: CHINESE FOOD!

Samantha: Yum!

Samantha: PEE!

Nina: yum :)

Nina: tbh the pee tasted better

Nina: that restaurant was very bad

Nina: MOVING ADVICE!

Samantha: Basically there's a system of boxes that align with areas of your previous apartment.

Samantha: So instead of trying to remember what box you put the coffee maker in, whether you put it in with kitchen utensils or electronics things, you just remember where it was at the time, and go to the box marked "Kitchen, west wall"

Nina: sam

Samantha: HOUSEHOLD FINANCE DISCUSSIONS!

Nina: Oh haha yeah that's in there too

Nina: MORE PEE!

Samantha: Yeah once the floodgates open they OPEN open, you know

Samantha: See you all next time for the final story, Soaking Wet Mittens!

Nina: Don't forget to rate and review!

Samantha: We've been writing this series for so long that the whole obnoxious "Like and subscribe" thing _wasn't a thing_ when we started.

Nina: We've been going for a while, huh.

Nina: Also, hey Sam, did you know that, uh, _some rando called Phoenix Baker_ has started another book series?

Samantha: ...

Nina: ...?

Samantha: ...so we're doing this huh

Samantha: You want to pretend that Phoenix Baker is just some random author whose name happens to be attached to the book that the reader is reading right now.

Samantha: You wanna do this in character as Sam and Nina, characters from an only-somewhat-fictionalized narrative of the kinkiest/most interesting bits of our own relationship.

Samantha: Because "Phoenix" doesn't write about us going to the damn grocery store.

Samantha: You're really blurring some lines here.

Nina: So should I tell you what it's about, or...?

Samantha: I KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT I WROTE THE WHOLE FUCKING

Samantha: OK SURE WHATEVER LET'S DO THIS

Nina: You'll like this Sam

Samantha: Will I

Nina: You'll never guess what it's about

Samantha: Is it about lesbians peeing on each other? Because that's what "Phoenix" likes to write, I thought.

Nina: Oh, weirder. Much weirder. Phoenix has written a furry story.

Samantha: Really?

Nina: Yup. It's called "Foxbutt," and there's - get this - a GUY in it. A guy fox. A shy, slightly femme guy, but a guy nonetheless.

Nina: With a dick.

Samantha: Oh my goodness!

Nina: He's been a fox his entire life and has only just noticed.

Nina: Dude's like twenty lol

Nina: He only noticed because a lady he works with looked at his ass too much and collapsed a, whadjacallit, quantum waveform that decided whether he was a fox or a human.

Nina: It's got a slightly different writing style than the Mittens series, too. Present-tense.

Samantha: Almost as if the people who were writing and editing swapped places.

Nina: Uncanny. Anyway it's super hot. I'm not even furry-inclined, and it's literally the hottest story I've ever read. _Sploosh._

Samantha: You're making me blush.

Nina: That makes a change!

Samantha: "Foxbutt" is available at all horny ebook retailers.

Samantha: Also, we - uh I mean PHOENIX - finally got around to making a website, you know where to find it I'm sure.

Samantha: It's got no Google, no Facebook, no cookies, no javascript, loads in the blink of an eye and doesn't spy on you.

Nina: nobody cares

Samantha: I CARE

Samantha: MADAME HAIRBRUSH CARES

Nina: ow

Nina: mmf

Nina: moar pls

Samantha: Earn it

Nina: I mean, maybe I could talk about the filth ON the website, which is why anyone would want to go there in the first place Sam ow

Nina: Hit counters belong in 1999 OW mmf yes

Nina: Javascript frameworks are good actually OOOOOWWWOWOWOW FUCK MORE

Samantha: You little bitch, I'm going to make the next website version on a fucking Amiga just to spite you

Nina: The only people who use Amigas anymore are furries OOOOOOWWWWW OH

Nina: OH FUCK GOD SAM

Nina: FUCK TAKE ME UPSTAIRS PLEASE

Samantha: See you next time!