All Comments on 'Strap-on Play with the Wife'

by likuwell

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good start

Too bad she didn't keep pegging him. They both would have found out about the ultimate orgasm a sissy can have, the "p' spot orgasm.

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
Very good!

Especially for your first story on Lit. I look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The wife is going to get him used to this and (maybe) take it to a totally new level eventually. She didn't waste any time building a MMF fantasy on this first (breakin) session.

wandereyewandereyealmost 4 years ago
Very hot

I really liked your story. I'm wondering if the wife has been playing with Paul and if she'll be bringing him over tomorrow night to move things along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Reminds me of my wife and the first time she walked into our bedroom wearing her strapon. She has a very realistic strapon and it was bouncing up and down like a real cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story but it would have been hotter if after you came she made you eat your cum -

RydeMeBabyRydeMeBabyover 3 years ago
I miss my ex's cocks

My ex girlfriend and I pegged a dozen or so times. I still think about it from time to time. One of my favorite times was when she came while pounding me in missionary position! She was wearing the Aslan Leather Minx harness with the Nexus Senior dildo and OMG was she pounding me. So sexy, beautiful little redhead with her gymnast body and clear blue eyes. The feeling I had when she came while fucking me was amazing! I had never felt that before and I still have a craving to feel it again. My other favorite time was when we role-played. She was a mechanic who repaired my car and I didn't have money to pay the bill. She strapped the Vixen Creations Goodfella dildo with the same harness under her mechanic's work pants and work shirt complete with name tag and work boots. We played out the entire scene. I came into the office and made a deal to "pay" for my car repair. I sucked her cock in her office chair, with her pants around her ankles, I slobbered all over her cock and balls. Tea-bagging her and give her deep throat like a pro! No gagging! Since she didn't cum from my cock sucking, she demanded I let her fuck me if I wanted my car back. I said I really needed the car, or my girlfriend would be upset, so I was on my knees with my ass up and my head down very quickly. She started slow, but gave me a hell of a pounding! Damn, I want more of that! We upgraded to the Vixen Creations Peacemaker, but we broke up before we had a chance to give it a go. I have no desire at all to suck a real cock or get fucked by a guy, but I loved the realistic dildos on her in my mouth and ass.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I see it looming in the reaches of the future. I hope the husband gets out of this without being brow beaten and humiliated. I honestly feel sorry for him. She's turning into a bitch.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

This is one of my favorite fantasies. My wife and I have done this a few times before. I loved it.

mpl172mpl172about 3 years ago

Hope to see another episode soon!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Expected wayyy more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only thing better than being pegged if a guy fucking you !

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubover 2 years ago

I wonder when she'll be bringing Paul over for real.

heyrockyheyrockyover 2 years ago

Love this story it’s one of my favorite fantasies

Claudia69Claudia69about 2 years ago

Sexy story!! I love my wife pegging me while I Suck her boyfriends cock...

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

I wish my wife would do this to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sane, safe & consensual. NOT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Count me in on this pleasure

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

I'd love to have her fucking my ass.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Fun story, but frustratingly unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Good fantasy. Very erotic and believable. Needs a sequel? Eva loses (Thursday night NFL game) and becomes his slave for the weekend (Friday night - Sunday night). Take it from there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlikuwell@likuwell
An average guy with more than a few kinks. I've explored some of them. I'd like to explore more of them. Like most people, I write about things that turn me on.