Strap-on Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Micah gulped. The thought of eating Jessica's asshole was like a three star Michelin culinary booty fantasy. How could any guy not want to shove their face between those glorious cheeks of hers?

"That blows me away. That's so fucking kinky and hot, I love it!" Micah stated, truly being honest now. He did love to eat ass.

Both friends were enjoying this sexual openness as they continued their conversation with an air of excitement.

"And...he never really liked when I wanted to play with bondage, or like, BDSM stuff." She said, watching Micah's face to gage his reaction. He seemed excited by each new word that came out of her mouth.

"Oh, are you into that kind of stuff?" Micah asked, trying to hide his dick now along the inside of his leg as it became much more obvious piping running down the inside of his right boxer leg.

"Oh yeah...I like using ropes or furry handcuffs in bed. I also like blindfolds. I think all of that is hot. Domination and submission and kind of letting yourself go, ya know? I definitely love dirty talk a lot...like A LOT a lot...you've gotta talk in bed, right? Keep things fresh?" She said, as she ran a hand up to play with a strand of hair that liked to fall over her face. She was radiantly sexy.

"No I totally get what you mean, very sexy for sure." Micah said, and he wondered whether she liked to be tied up, or be the one tying the guy up. His dick pulsed in his boxers. He was horny as fuck now as they talked. This was very unexpected.

"So were those the main things? Ass-eating and BDSM?" Micah asked, curious just how much information she'd relinquish.

"Noooo, there's one more really big kink I have that's kind of embarrassing to admit to but it's like, my number one thing." She said, playing with a strand around her finger as she stared at Micah, wondering if she should tell him.

"Oh no...now you HAVE to tell me! You can't just give me that kinda tease and then just not say it!" He argued. She looked at him for a few seconds and felt her face getting a little red but the alcohol had pushed her courage much further along than even she realized. She chewed on the end of the hair a bit and then made her decision.

"Okay, but you have to promise you won't get weirded out or anything, okay?" She said and Micah of course agreed. He hoped he knew where she was going with this.

"My biggest sexual kink..." she began, and she taunted Micah by taking such a long pause.

"Just tell me you dork!" Micah said, and she giggled again as he slapped her bare thigh right in front of him just hard enough to make her squeal a bit.

"OUCH! Okay, okay, okay, my biggest sexual kink is...strap-on sex." She said it so comfortably and in a directly seductive way, but she was still red in the cheeks. Micah felt a shiver run up and down his entire spine like a roller coaster that starts one way and then comes back the other.

She looked at Micah to see how he would react to such a confession. He seemed totally cool with it. He was smiling really big, but in a very supportive way. She was so relieved.

"I kinda thought you might say that," Micah said laughing at her. He was strangely nervous for some reason as he decided to be brave and ask about the underwear.

"You did?! Why???" She asked. Then she watched as Micah reached over and ran a finger up her leg until it was just below her shirt hem. He pointed at the O-ring harness in the middle of the silky, black cotton panties.

"OH MY GOD, YOU ACTUALLY RECOGNIZED THESE?!?" She flopped back over on the pillow and laughed hysterically. "Oh my God it's so embarrassing and yet, hilarious at the same time." She said. "I promise I can explain!" She said, even as the two friends smiled in tipsy joy at each other.

"No, no, there's no need to, it's totally cool with me." Micah said, he was grinning ear-to-ear and enjoying Jessica's clear embarrassment from the situation.

"No, wait...wait a second...hear me out. I don't just go around wearing my strapon panties all the time...it's just...I was doing laundry today, and my other underwear was all dirty...and..."

"And you saw someone you wanted to fuck so you slipped them on and then forgot you were wearing them when you came over!" Micah finished her sentence as he enjoyed ribbing her. They were both dying now. This was too funny.

But also, Micah was hard.

And Jessica was wet.

The conversation served two different purposes above and below the surface of their water.

"Noooo! Okay, first of all, fuck you!" She said it in the cutest way as she playfully pushed Micah in his face and his head fell back a little in mock protest. "Look, I know it looks weird but I promise they're just one of my more comfy pair of panties and my hand was definitely forced by the laundry gods. I hadn't even realized I was still wearing them until I looked down just a couple of minutes ago. We all have desperate underwear days, right?" She said, and Micah gave her a sideways grin as they both giggled at the situation.

After they'd settled down and their laughter had dissipated she looked back over at her good friend wearing only his boxer briefs and a shirt. His muscles looked good. He was tanned. His hair was thick and sexy. Why hadn't she ever fucked this guy before? Why was she wasting her time on idiots? All these things went running through her head, including one particularly interesting thought which made her stop to cock an eyebrow at Micah.

"Wait...wait a second...how did YOU recognize that these were strap-on panties?? These are like, super subtle and they could've just been designed with a ring like that. How would you know what they were unless...unless...ohhhhh," Jessica looked up at Micah accusingly, and now his cheeks looked like Washington Apples as a guilty grin escaped sideways out of his mouth.

"You've got some explaining of your own to do Micah Tate!"

Now Micah was really trapped. He had two options. He could try to bullshit his way out of this ("Saw them on a porn! Bought a pair for a white elephant one year! Made a Sherlock Holmes-like deduction based on things I know about the world! Etc, etc.), or, he could tell his sexy, drunk best friend, the truth.

"Okay, well, I've never told ANYONE this before so you have to promise that you take this to your grave but...I'm also super into the idea of strap-on play." When he said it Jessica felt a tingle between her legs. Her pussy was getting warmer.

"REALLYYYYY?!?!" She beamed back at him. "Oh my God I would've NEVER guessed that, you've always seemed kinda like a goody-two-shoes to me, and I mean that in the nicest way possible, babe." And it was clear that she really did. Both friends were so very fond of each other, there was nothing but admiration shared between them.

Micah smiled sheepishly. "I guess I'm a little kinky too," he concluded in a handsome sort of way.

There was no going back now. The topic of conversation was firmly set in place. They couldn't have change the subject to baseball if the Cubs had strolled by the window. They were locked in to this coincidence.

"Soooo, have you ever actually tried it?" Jessica asked in a sing-songy sort of way, sitting further up on her knees as she excitedly poked her friend for more details. She was very into all of this. She wanted to know what Micah's experience was. She was VERY interested in what his sexual experience with this was.

"No, unfortunately I've never dated a single girl who was into it so I've always kinda had to keep it on the down-low. One girl freaked out when I told her and it sort of ruined our relationship from that point on. She just didn't get it. I think she saw me as different or not manly enough for her or something." Micah described his reasons for being secretive in his kink.

"Ugghhh, that's so STUPID, I hate that double standard that exists—boys aren't allowed to be kinky in the same way girls are. People get all weird about it. Like, two girls could make out and fuck during a sleepover and no one would blink an eye, but if two guys fooled around everyone would be like "oh yeah, they're gay." Sorry for all toxic masculinity you have to deal with on the regular. Such silly bullshit." She said as she tied her hair up into a cute ponytail with a band from her wrist. This was clearly a topic that Jessica felt strongly about and Micah felt so much better as he heard every positive idea in her response.

"Yeah, it's nice that I can actually admit this fantasy to a girl...kind of a breath of fresh air, ya know? I appreciate it, Jess." He said as he brushed her knee in a friendly sort of gesture.

She smiled at him and leaned forward to give him a big hug, and he loved the way her body felt against him.

"Of course, you can totally tell me anything, I hope you know that, Micah. You're one of my absolute best friends." She said, and Micah felt unexpectedly emotional from that. He wasn't expecting to get any sexual therapy in this moment. It was cathartic.

"So, how about you? What do you like to do with a strap-on? How many guys have you played with your strap-on with?" Micah asked. He wanted to know so much more. He wasn't even fully sure how to phrase the questions so that they continued to sound curious rather than creepy.

"Well, let's see. I really enjoy the role reversal of it, ya know? But actually I've only fucked one guy with my strap-on. But...since we're putting all of our cards on the table now, you should know that I've also fucked a girl." Micah couldn't believe that. It was the sexiest thing she could've said in that moment. Now he had fifty more questions that flooded his brain. He immediately created sexual scenarios in his mind of Jessica with another girl.

"You fucked a girl with it? So you've had lesbian sex?" He queried her like a turned-on puppy dog.

"Yes, oh definitely. I umm, I REALLY like playing with girls. They're a lot of fun in bed and they know how to make me orgasm better than most guys. But...that being said, I had WAY more fun fucking a guy than I did fucking a girl. I think that's my main kink—taking a guy's ass." She said it and her face had a foxy sort of devilishness that had come over it.

"Damn, that's amazing. So...who was the guy?" Micah wanted to know now.

"Oh, I don't think you know him...I dated him the first year I was in school right before I met the asshole I'm with now. I found out one night while we were playing in the shower that he liked having his asshole played with while I blew him. My hands were on his ass and he guided me over to play with his asshole. It was very unexpected but also, incredibly sexy to me for some reason. And I guess it sort of unraveled in my mind and led me down this whole strap-on rabbit hole. I ended up surprising him one night while we were playing. I came into the room wearing a sexy skirt and I had a strap-on hiding underneath it. We started making out and when he reached his hand into my skirt he was surprised when he felt the cock sticking out from my harness. I sort of took over from there and totally seduced him and told him I was going to fuck his ass and he was basically putty in my hands for the rest of the night." As Jessica continued her detailed story Micah could feel himself growing fully hard in his boxers. This was a scenario he would've died to experience. He was so turned on by her in that moment.

She continued, "Then for the rest of our relationship we had a lot of fun with strap-on play. The sex we had in general was, if I'm being honest, sort of just average...but damn, I really liked fucking him and seeing how turned on he got from it. Totally empowering sort of thing to experience. I understood instantly why guys were so horny all the time, ya know? There's something really erotic in having that kind of power, isn't there?" She said it like she had analyzed herself a thousand times over and knew exactly what she wanted in the bedroom. Micah was so revved up by this girl. His boner made tiny thumps like distant Zulu war drums.

She turned to look at Micah suddenly, "I'm sorry...if I had known all this time that you had this big strap-on fantasy I would've gladly come over to help you out in fulfilling it!" She said it in a very playful way. It was hard to tell where the joking stopped and where the seriousness started.

Micah smiled in an embarrassed way as he looked at Jessica's sultry glare.

"Ugh...you're SUCH a tease!" Micah said finally as he slapped her knee again.

"Unfortunately I only have the panties right now...all of my favorite cocks are back at the apartment, or I'd ask if you wanted to have some fun." She looked at Micah and licked her lips a little. Now she looked like she really was being serious. Micah was holding his breath.

He stared at her for a long time feeling his heart raging out of his chest. He double gulped. She was so fucking sexy in that tiny Queen shirt and her lazy ponytail and those strap-on panties staring back at him.

"Hmmmm," he said, "that is too bad," as he looked at her and felt the throbbing of his cock inside his boxer briefs. He was almost too nervous to do what he did next but...he reached over into the nightstand drawer beside his bed and took out a seven inch dildo and a small bottle of lube that he kept in there. "I mean...look...you're kind of assuming that I don't have my own toys!"

The dildo was smooth and black and had a familiar flat base. Jessica gasped when she saw what he had grabbed.

"Oh my God...Micah...is that YOUR dildo?" She asked, purposefully teasing him a little in case he was just playing along with her joke. She could tell how nervous he was now as this back and forth continued and she purposefully ran her hands playfully over the tops of his hands in a friendly way in hopes of steadying his nerves.

He shook his head yes to her question. She grabbed the dildo out of his hand and inspected it. It was a good size sex toy—probably a solid seven inches with a nice girth, and it turned her on so much to know that he used this toy in his ass. It was the kind of dildo that could be pressed up against something...or...because of the flat base...it was also designed to easily click into place with the average harness ring size of a strap-on.

She slowly brought the dildo down and slid the ring aside as she pushed the cock through it and locked it into place. It jutted out from her body as the toy curved up like a tasty banana.

She stroked the silicone dildo with her hand as she stared at Micah. He was breathing heavily as he stared back at her.

"How do I look?" She asked him. She wanted to see what he would say. She studied him carefully.

"You look...fuck. You look fucking hot." Micah said. He was so hard in his boxers. Jessica could see the outline of Micah's boner now. There was no more hiding anything.

"Do you want me to give you a massage?" She asked in a suddenly flirty sort of tone. Micah was in a zombie haze as he drooled at the sight of the cock sticking out of the crotch of this sexual fantasy girl in his bed.

"Fuck, yes, that sounds amazing, I'd love a massage." Micah wasn't really sure where this was going, but the idea of Jessica giving him a massage in bed was just about enough to make him blow his load in his boxers. It didn't hurt that she was wearing his favorite sex toy at the same time.

He wondered if she would take the cock out after she'd modeled it for him, but as she had him lay down on his stomach in the middle of the bed, he realized that she was keeping it on. His heart was beating very fast.

Jessica reached for the bottle of lotion that Micah had beside his bed. "Shirt off please." She said it very casually, but there was no option in her sentence. He took his shirt off, and now he was down to just his tight boxer briefs.

Jessica swung her legs over his and sat right at the top of his thighs where they connected to his butt. Micah loved the fact that she was sitting on him. He was completely hypnotized by wherever she was taking them.

She squirted the lotion up and down his spine and Micah goosebumped a little from the cold of the lotion.

"Oops, sorry if that's a little cold, shoulda warned you first," she apologized.

"No, of course not, it feels good." He assured her as he looked back over his shoulder at her.

"Good, I'm glad." She said and she pushed his face forward so it was facing down on the bed.

"Just let me know if I go too hard, okay?" She said, and he couldn't help hearing the obvious double entendre.

Jessica immediately began to massage her hands deeply into his muscles as she spread the lotion all over his toned back muscles. Mmmm, he felt good, she thought. Jessica noticed immediately the efforts of Micah's consistent workout sessions. This boy was getting tastier by the minute, she mused.

She kneaded her hands all the way up and then all the way back down his back, destroying old knots and causing Micah to occasionally moan in an appreciative baritone. Each time her hands would roll up his back her body would get lower over his and she could smell the musk of his body wash. She had the biggest craving to lick him, but she was currently focused on bigger game.

As the massage went on she leaned over more which caused the dildo to rest between Micah's boxer clad butt cheeks. He moaned a little when he felt it and Jessica definitely noticed the moan because it was unconnected to any particular muscle group that she working into submission on that pass up his body. Jessica smiled to herself and bit her lip with an intense craving. She was becoming more confident in where she was taking this. But still, she called rather than raised the pot.

She continued to massage the lotion into Micah's back as it spread out and unwound him like a tin-man receiving his first oil in years. Micah had never been so relaxed and turned on all at the same time. Jessica's fingers were magical on his back and arms and neck.

As her passes continued, she pushed her legs further into the bottom of his ass as she would bring her hands all the way the way up to his head to run them through his hair. Micah moaned again as he felt the plastic cock firmly pressed up against his crack and enjoyed the way her hands massaged his head. She laid down on him like that to massage his head.

He could feel her braless tits pressing against his back through his own t-shirt he'd loaned her. Such a good choice of shirt, he thought again.

Then she did something a little different—on her next pass where she brought her body back up and then back down to massage all the way from his lower back up to his head, she gyrated her hips a little into his butt and the toy definitely rubbed against his thinly covered crack with a definite suggestiveness.

She did this again not so subtly on her next pass. Then she started to do it more. Then she started to do it every single time. She'd sit all the way up and end her massage with her hands running all the way over his boxer-covered buns, and then she'd slide them back up his buns, back, neck, and head. Each time she'd push her hips with a little more intent into his backside.

It definitely reminded Micah of something very familiar. It reminded him of how he might seduce a girl that he wanted to fuck.

Fuck.

Jessica wanted to fuck him.

It was becoming very obvious. Micah was incredibly nervous and turned on all at once. All he could do was wait to see what she did next. Every second grew more exciting as she rubbed him in a sensual sort of way.

The next time she laid down on him, she brought her lips close to the side of his face and spoke into his ear after he moaned deliriously at one of her deep shoulder rubs.

"Hey, do you want me to massage your butt?" She said it in such an innocent tone, there was no way Micah could say no to that. He was DYING for her to play with his ass in that moment.

"Yes, that sounds incredible," he said to her, and she kissed the skin under his ear sweetly as she pulled her self back up from his body.