Strap-on Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Micah I'm gonnna cummm, fucckkkkk," she moaned deliciously. Her moans were like sexual candy. She sounded like a Sunday School slut being brought to her knees in the conversion of the almighty love of cock.

She squealed loudly and Micah could feel himself getting close again too.

"Fuuuuggghhhhhhh!" She said and he could tell that she was convulsing on him as an orgasm rocked through her and shut down her body like an electromagnetic pulse.

"Jess I'm gonna cum again, I'm gonna, don't stop riding me, don't stop riding me! Fuck...FUCKKK!" Micah moaned.

Jessica did her duty and rode her favorite new stud with whatever remaining power she could summon. Multiple orgasms were rolling through her body like ocean waves even as her powerful lower body continued to milk Micah's Sasquatch like a zombie.

Micah reached up and grabbed onto both of her breasts as his cum shot out of his cock and filled his best friend's pussy up. She clamped around him like a calf on a fresh nipple.

"Yesss baby fill me up, cum inside me Micah, give me all of your seed, fuggghhhh," She moaned as her hips continued to energetically ride him all the way through his second orgasm of the night.

When he was finally done cumming, she dropped back down to his chest and rolled off to the side, his cock half out of her now.

She half-laughed and half-cried. It was the type of sex that made you want to start a new religion.

They breathed in an out as their bodies draped over each other. Micah's softening cock slipped from her opening as a river of his cum ran out of her pussy and down her inner thigh.

Micah turned to her and they were on their sides now.

He kissed her forehead and she purred with him. They kissed each other softly and made tiny little noises against each other as their mutual afterglows set the room ablaze.

Micah's ass was tingly and a little sore. He was going to feel that tomorrow, he already knew.

She ran a hand over his face as she kissed him in little spurts now.

"So, how was your first time getting fucked by a strap-on? Did you like it?" Jessica asked, staring into his eyes and running a hand through the hair above his ear.

"Mmmm, Jess, that's like, some of the best sex I've ever had. Thank you for doing that for me, I was so turned on the entire time." Micah said, already thinking back to the way she had taken charge over him.

"Oh my God, me too, it was so fucking good. You have a really sexy ass, did you know that?" She said, her hand tracing down his body and grabbing his butt behind him as she pulled him close.

"Mmmm, thanks baby, you made me feel really sexy while you were fucking me, I really liked the way you took over." Micah was analyzing the crazy thoughts that were swirling through his head. She really had completely nailed his fantasy even as she nailed his ass.

"So, I wanna ask you something," Jessica said.

Micah was staring at this sexy starlet as she looked into his eyes. "Of course, anything, ask away."

"Well, I think I really like you...and I think I didn't fully realize that until tonight, and I also think I need to dump the loser boyfriend like, yesterday." Everything she was saying was making Micah's heart grow bigger and bigger in size.

"Yeah?" He beckoned her on.

"Well, yeah. And, I guess I'm just wondering...if we were to start, ya know, dating or whatever, do you think we could maintain this type of dynamic in a sexual relationship?" She asked him very seriously. She liked everything that had just happened, and in many ways, she felt like that was what she needed on a regular basis.

Micah's heart was Tubthumping as she spoke to him about her desires. He was thrilled by her need for this. He wanted it badly now too.

"Yes," he responded immediately, "I could be in a relationship with you, ESPECIALLY if our sexual dynamic involved that type of role reversal that we just enjoyed." She smiled like an excited school girl and kissed him again with a happy moan after he said that.

"Mmmm, I'm so happy to hear you say that," she beamed back. "So, you like the idea of being a slut for me on a regular basis? Of letting me fuck your ass with the strapon whenever I want? Cuz I would probably want to fuck you a lot...you'd be okay with that?" Micah could literally feel his cock getting hard again as she talked about it. He couldn't believe how perfect this girl was for him. He had fantasized about a dominant girlfriend like this forever.

"Yes, completely, I'm getting turned on just hearing you talk about it." He said, and she dragged her hands down to lightly jack him as they spoke. Micah closed his eyes and sighed happily as she played with him again.

"It makes me so hot just thinking about it. But I also love how big your cock is. Don't think you won't be fucking me a lot, because you will. I'm horny all the damn time so you'll probably be fucking my pussy as much as I crave fucking your ass." She explained herself slowly as she continued jacking him.

"Mmmm, yes, I like that," Micah said, already excited to fuck her again.

"So...Micah, are you gonna be my little slut?" Jessica said, as she leaned in and kissed his nose and licked the very tip of his lips.

"Yes." He leaned forward to kiss her but she pulled his hair back as he moaned and smiled from her sudden bossiness.

"Good boy," she said, her tongue dragged down his neck and biting him.

"Mmmmm," Micah moaned again from her power. She was so lithesome and yet so strong—a tigress in his jungle.

"Do you like it when I call the dildo my cock?" She asked him, wanting to know more about every detail of their mind-blowing sex.

"Yes, I really like that, that turns me on a lot," Micah said, feeling his own cock vibrating in her fingers as they gently rubbed him up and down.

"Do you like the idea of cock, Micah?" She asked him and Micah's cock totally pulsed in her hand. She didn't miss that at all.

"Yessss," he said, and she was jacking him a little firmer now.

"What do you like about cock, baby?" She asked, and she knew she was driving him crazy by his facial expressions.

"I like how big it is, I like how hard it is." He said, talking about the toy, but also, if he was being honest with himself, talking about the concept of it in general.

"Yeah, cock is really fun to play with. It's especially powerful once you find out how much fun an actual cock can be." She chose her words carefully. She didn't want to instantly scare him off, but they were being so honest and he clearly wanted to be slutty for her. His body rolled against hers with each new word she said.

"Yeah, Jess," he said, confirming that he wanted her to keep talking—telling her that it was 40-love and she was serving for the match.

A moment of sexy quiet passed between them while she jacked him.

"Have you ever wondered what it might be like to play with a real cock?" She said it in such a sweetly honest way that he couldn't help but fall in love with her right then and there.

He didn't realize it at the time, but that was the exact moment he fell in love with her. That was the window of truth that she opened for him that he didn't even realize she was opening. She was everything to him now. She felt his cock grow very hard as she continued on this conceptual path. She needed to know fully if this was the most perfect sexual match ever.

"Yesss," Micah confessed at her alter.

"MMmmm you HAVE have you? She said, and everything she said was the hottest damn thing he had ever imagined. It was like her words were enunciated in cursive.

"Yeah, Jess, I have." He said, and she jacked him and kissed him and brought a hand over to spank his ass playfully as she grabbed him.

"Can I tell you something naughty?" She said to him as she leaned in very close as they shared this intimate sexual honesty.

"Mmmmhmmm," he moaned, his eyes glazed over.

"I've always wanted to be with a guy that liked playing with cock," she was being very truthful now, and one of Micah's most latent fantasies was being mined from the farthest reaches of his sexual cavern.

"Ugghhh, fuck." He said out loud. She was too perfect to even paint.

"Do you think you'd ever try playing with another guy's cock? Would you do that for me?" She asked him, his cock very hard now in her fist.

"Yessss, I would." He said, and of course he would, he would do anything for her. He was so aroused by her kinky mind.

"Would you kiss another guy's cock?" She asked, and he pulsed in her hand.

"Yessss." He groaned.

"Would take a cock in your ass? Would you do that for me if I told you it was biggest fantasy in the world? To have a boyfriend that liked taking cock up his ass?" She was revealing all of her cards now too. She was wet with his submissive affirmations of her wildest fantasies.

"If you wanted me to baby, yes, I would do that for you...I'd think I'd be really nervous, but...I'd do that for you." He was incredibly turned on and also incredibly nervous from just how much she was accepting of these incredibly secretive kinks.

"Mmm, Micah, that makes me so happy," she kissed him and started to jack him off very hard now.

"Would you like it if I woke you up in the morning by sliding the strap-on into your ass and fucking you nice and slow?" She said to him and she knew he was close to cumming again.

Micah couldn't believe how hot this girl was. She was already getting him close to cumming again.

"Yessss, please, fuck yes, fuck me in the morning again, I want it." He said to her, feeling desperate to be slutty for her again. He was so pulled in by her wants and needs. He felt his asshole tingling.

"Ughhh Micah you're so fucking good to me already...FUCK!" She jacked his cock with two fingers in a jackhammer motion that was her signature I'm-Gonna-Make-You-Cum maneuver.

"Yeahhhhh fuggghhh, JESSSS IM GONNA CUM AGAIN DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP."

"Yeah baby, cum for me again, give me another load of your naughty cum baby...cum Micah...cum hard for me baby, YEAH BABY, GIVE ME YOUR SEXY CUM BABY!"

Micah felt his cock on the edge of another eruption when she sunk down his body and engulfed him in her mouth and began deep-throating him in a hungry blowjob. Her fingers traced down his balls and thrust back into his asshole as she pushed two digits into his butt and began to curl them up against his anal ceiling.

Micah came for the third time that night in a desperate shudder.

Jessica sucked down the much smaller cumshot and swallowed every single drop. She wanted to show him how good she was going to be for him.

She had found her perfect boy.

He had found his perfect girl.

They fell asleep together naked under the top sheet, both of them already thinking of the many kinky things they wanted to do with each other.

Micah was quickly dreaming of being woken up by her morning wood. Jessica was dreaming of seeing Micah being taken by another cock, or by two cocks for that matter.

She wondered if she could train him. She wondered if she could turn her friend into her ultimate fantasy of a cockslut boyfriend. Or...maybe eventually, a cockslut husband? It's all she'd ever wanted.

Could she push him far enough? Could she take him to glory holes and fuck parties and slut him out as she saw fit?

Her dirty mind settled on one of her favorite fantasies as she drifted off to sleep. In it, Micah was tied up in a sex swing harness at a swanky Beverly Hills swinger party.

The party was a bisexual bash that was held every New Years. Micah didn't know this yet, but Jessica had been there once already a couple of years back. She had fond memories of both the girls and guys that volunteered to take turns up in the swing.

She remembered some time later in the night when the first sexy guy had volunteered to be strung up in the swing. She'd sat on a nearby velvet-lined bench of the mansion's master bedroom and enjoyed watching as hung cock after hung cock took their turns fucking this guy in his willing asshole as he moaned in lusty submissiveness. At one point his head had turned to look at her as he was pounded and she was so turned on at the willingness of this sexy man to be used by other men. She knew right then and there the type of man that she needed in this world.

And of all the people that she'd dated and fucked since that time...she hadn't even come close to finding her match...

...until now.

They held each other tightly as the sweat of their bodies dried in the cool night air.

Happiness had found them both. And now they were finally free to start their sexual journey together.

Life was about to become a whole lot more exciting for both of them. They had no idea just how far they would push each other.

The End.