Strap-Ons are Harder than I Thought

Story Info
My first time using a strap-on!
1k words
4.07
7.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a few days ago. I met with a friend with whom I had done some playful stuff in the past - you know, some kisses, some touches, some... "I'd fuck you, but I don't know if you want to fuck me". She's super shy (and submissive) and I'm fairly shy (I can switch, but I'm submissive 80% of the time). We first met at the gym, where I offer some "support" for new women who want to try the gym, but are slightly afraid or discouraged. Imagine something like a support group, more than a personal trainer.

Our relationship quickly evolved into something more "touchy" and I clearly felt some degree of attraction from her. I'm not over-confident at all, so I promise the signals were there.

If you need a brief physical description, I'm around 5'3'' and 121 lb, athletic, small boobs, big, round ass. She's much smaller than me - maybe 5' and around 100 lb. She has this angelical face, super, super tiny and round boobs (and ass). She is this kind of woman who has never actually done much exercise, and just has a naturally fit and beautiful body, and I believe I didn't have much luck in the genetics roulette, but I do train quite hard.

You could say we're not the perfect match, but we clicked quite quickly and became friends - but let me get to the point.

We both confessed we were into casual nudity, so... Last 2-3 times we've met, we've been naked doing all kind of things - cooking, dancing, watching TV, painting our nails, yoga, exercise... It's hot, and after she leaves I furiously masturbate, but I had NO idea if she liked it, if she wanted more, if... I mean, she didn't look disappointed that nothing else had happened, but... Maybe I just can't read this woman.

Anyway, for some reason I just struggle to go beyond that, you know? I believed I had made more than obvious... Suggestions. But she's the type of girl that always answers with "well, if you want!" or "hahaha, I guess that would be fun" to any of my advances. Or maybe I'm not too bright when I'm horny, go figure.

So, last time we met (today, a week ago!), I thought to myself "enough is enough!" and I had a drink to give me strength. I don't usually drink, so half a glass of white wine is more than enough to make me dizzy and remove 80% of my internal/moral voice.

She told me she'd arrive around 5pm, but she was almost an hour late - now, I don't normally care if you're late if we're meeting at my place, but that's the excuse I needed to get slightly more dominant - I was horny, and I had been impatiently waiting for almost an hour!

As soon as she entered my apartment, I took her coat, and then grabbed her hand, taking her directly to the bedroom. I undressed her without saying much (well, I did mention I liked her panties) and then ordered her to undress me.

When we were both naked, I pushed her onto the bed, and started eating her pussy. She was already so wet. I knew she'd like my dominant side, it's just a bit hard sometimes! We both enjoyed some delicious oral and masturbation - girls are always so careful! - and then I took out some toys (small dildos, medium size, big ones, vibrators...) and I made her choose.

Of course, she didn't want to choose because she never does.So, you know what I did? I took the BIGGEST dildo I had, put it on my new strap on, and I forced her to get on all fours. As it's not something I had properly done in the past, I started slow, and asked her if she liked it. She didn't answer, she just moaned.

And gosh, I got mad. Is it THAT hard to answer a simple question?So I fucked her harder. And I spanked her with my bare hand, until my hand started to hurt. I asked AGAIN if she liked it, and still she didn't answer. I know for a fact she was doing it on purpose, but STILL, that girl was pushing the correct buttons.

So I took a vibrator, and ordered her to put it on her clitoris. I forced her to take one spanking paddle I had on a nearby drawer. I NEVER took my dildo out of her pussy while she reached for it, and God, I was getting more and more comfortable into the dom position.

Now, I have no idea how doggy sex feels for you guys, but I don't have a dick (as you might have guessed), so I don't feel "sexual pleasure", I just feel... Powerful? I spanked her, and spanked her, and for the first time she asked for something: "harder".

I gave my all - I fucked her with everything I had, she came all over my bed, and I even forgot about spanking her. It was pure, raw sex. When she came, I didn't want to stop, I truly wanted to keep going and punish her for never answering my questions or never taking the initiative or being late... But, guys, being the one fucking is HARD. I used muscles I didn't even know existed, and I promise I'm not weak at all - but I was utterly out of breath, and I just had to stop. At the time, I didn't even realize how hard had I fucked her, but now I know it must have been intense because I have a BRUISE on my pelvis. Just to prove that I gave my 110%.

She did seem to understand why I had to stop and, at least, tried not to sound disappointed, but I was sure it was not enough for her - I don't know how you guys do it, but hats off to you!

A couple more things did happen that day - I refused to see Alice leaving unsatisfied, and I was having fun with my dom side, but I don't like to mix different situations in a single story, so I'd rather leave the rest for another day!

If you're curious, after this... Situation, we decided to rest a bit, and we played some Just Dance, but it didn't last much because I was utterly destroyed. We quickly switched to Mario Kart, and then some "if I win..." proposals came up but, as I said, that's for another day!