All Comments on 'Strapping One On'

by towhead

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, believable and actually somewhat romantic. Good variety of combined emotional realities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hard to find a strap on story, with out, bi or gay connotations .

Well done, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh god, I want a girl to fuck my ass with a strap-on and make me her buttslut. I want to feel her stretching my asshole as I take the entire length deep inside me

SluttyPillaroftheCommunitySluttyPillaroftheCommunityabout 9 years ago
A Script Worth Enacting

Another great story by a fine writer about one of my all-time favourite activities. Pegging is a truly wonderful way to make love, allowing a man to experience the thrill of submission to penetration. And a woman to enjoy the power and control of penetrating, of course. Thanks for sharing this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck yeah

Wow that was awsome I cant wait to get home and fuck myself in the ass with thee biggest dildo I can find

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Soo Sexy..

I LOVE your story! I've been waiting for this forever;).. Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How long?

Did it take him to throw her out? And did she bounce on the way to the curb? What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
can't wait

husband asked me to read this story....looking forward to acting it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my dream

i have been wanting my wife to take me like that for years, she has become totally withdrawn so i guess i will have to find myself a friend, so i can finally become the ass whore that i know i am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect!

Couldn't have been better... sent it to my wife, here's hoping she gets the hint! A full 5 out of 5 Woodies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That's my fantasy too!!! x////x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful...!!

Love to be fucked in the ass by a fine, loving woman...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so hot

Oh my god I love the details and the story from the female point of view!

subpup123subpup123about 15 years ago
totally sensational

wow! all my fantasies combined. A real sympathetic tale. Wish I knew a woman like that!

BearABearAover 15 years ago
Outstanding

Totally awesome. Love having the woman's point of view. I could actually feel you doing this to me. I can't wait for my wife to read this one. We use a strap on from time to time. I'm dieing to have her put it on now!

FructoseFructoseover 16 years ago
Beautiful

Terrific. Written like you've been there. Here's a guess -- if you get that excited you or he won't need to touch his cock. That will be enough to get him off. At least that's my experience:) (Not that it matters if you do need to grab it.)

LuvAGoodPeggingLuvAGoodPeggingover 16 years ago
HOT!

Amazing! Well written and unbelievably hot. Reminds me of my first time taking a woman's strapon! Please continue this story.

Perhaps some of my stories may interest you as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fabulous!

Mmmmmmmm!!!! VERY HOT!!! I love it when a woman fucks a man up his ass! It reminds me of my first sexual experience, and gets me sooo horny! I'm ready to go play with my ass a little until I cum! Are you really a woman or is that just the point of view you chose to write from? If you are a woman, I'd love to chat sometime. I'm on yahoo as m4olderw_withvoice. Hope to run into you sometime! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous