Strawberries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while she stared into his eyes, and he squirmed, was unable to stand her stare but at the same time too mesmerized by her eyes to look away.

It felt like she stared right into his soul and devoured it, ripped it out of him and left an empty shell.

"I have a gift for you!"

There was that wicked smile again.

With loud guttural noises she gathered a gob of spit in her mouth. Not very feminine, not elegant at all. She didn't want to be. She just wanted to be a bad-ass bitch, and she was.

Slowly she pushed that blob out of her mouth, let it drop from her lips onto his face.

It landed on his nose and slowly ran down his cheek.

Alexander had closed his eyes in disgust, but worse than the feeling of the warm liquid on his face was the evil laughter from Samantha.

"I bet this will feel really humiliating! A girl spitting in your face. And you can do nothing about it! I bet my spit feels like acid burning on your face! It humiliates you, and it should! It robs you of your dignity! Am I right? You want to be stripped of your dignity. You want to be bare and stripped for me to see you! You want to be helpless! And I will strip you of your dignity and your soul!

She laughed and although this was just a game she played with him, they both believed her words. It made her feel stronger and more self-confident and him smaller and more vulnerable.

But then she changed it up again. She didn't just want to be mean. And so she began to stroke his cock over his pants. And she did it very slowly.

"You like that?"

He nodded. "Yes... thank you!"

"Ah, you're sweet!" she cooed.

She held his gaze in her eyes, while she stroked his dick rhythmically. Samantha didn't need long to find his rhythm. He pressed his hips into her movement.

Eventually she let go and slid her hand under the waistband of his sweatpants and then on under his shorts.

Her slim fingers crawled on his dick like a spider, and Alexander felt that she was just as dangerous with him being tied and at her whim as an angry arachnoid.

"If you're nice, then I am nice. It's really simple."

Those warm hands on him were something he had craved for a long time. She knew what she was doing, and so he didn't need long to feel an orgasm approaching.

"I can tell that you like it!"

Her voice all seductive, her smile irresistible.

Samantha's hand increased the pressure and the speed on him, and soon he began to moan in a steady rhythm, until he was close, so very close!

"Please, yes! Please!"

But when he came close to the edge, she suddenly withdrew her hand.

Alexander had already retreated into his private realm to enjoy what was about to come. Now he opened his eyes in surprise and disappointment. He pleaded:

"No please! Please!"

Samantha smiled.

"You like it?"

"Oh, yes, yes! But, please, don't stop! Please!"

She slid her hand back in his pants.

"Oh yes, thank you!"

But her hand rested on his shaft motionlessly.

"See, I like how polite you are. It's really sweet of you to say 'please' and all. But you have to understand that I am in charge here."

"Of course you are! Of course!"

She started to stroke him again, and immediately he responded to her touch. It didn't take long for his breathing to become heavier, and when he closed his eyes again to welcome his orgasm, she once again stopped.

He groaned in frustration and once again stared at her, this time disapprovingly.

"Do I see some disagreement here?"

"No, no disagreement here!"

"Remember: On my terms! I decide about your pleasure."

"Of course! I understand. Totally!"

"Alright! Cool! I like that you agree to my terms! But you know what, I want to see what I got here!"

She grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants and shorts and commanded:

"Lift!"

He raised his hips and she pulled down his pants to his thighs.

His hard cock popped up and he felt the cool air and the heat of her piercing examination on his exposed member.

"Cute!"

She smiled and he became insecure about her words.

"Who's little dick is this?"

He didn't understand at first, and so she had to repeat the question.

"It's yours."

"Really? Aw, you're so sweet! So this is my gift from you! Are you sure?"

She didn't expect a reply. Instead Samantha delicately stroked his cock again and Alexander responded right away to her touch.

"Don't get over excited!"

"I won't!" he croaked.

"If you let my cock come before I allow it, then this will be the last time you get to have that pleasure for a long, long time!"

He nodded.

"And I mean, a really long time! They'll have found a vaccine for the corona virus before I let you come again! You get that?"

"Yes. Of course!"

"Cool!"

She started to stroke him again. Her threatening words didn't exactly help him to keep control of his feelings. Faster than before he reached the brink, and she had to stop again.

"Oh, F...!"

He caught himself just in time.

"What were you about to say?"

"Nothing, nothing! I'm sorry, but please, let me come. I'll do anything! Please!"

"You'll do anything, really? Bit of a cliché isn't it?"

But he wasn't ready to argue.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry. But please!"

Samantha felt like some sorceress who had put a spell on him. She bathed in that power, and at the same time started to pity him for all the edging.

One last time she brought him close to the orgasm and stopped and then she had mercy. She didn't want to ruin his orgasm. She knew that it would be so easy to just pump him to climax and then punish him for it. But it was so obvious that he didn't have control over himself that it felt cheap to do so. She wanted to save that move for later, because hopefully there'd be more opportunities to manipulate him.

Her fingers gripped him harder, she caressed his already tip that was already moist from precum, and when she felt his body became tense and he pleaded her to give him permission, she commanded:

"Come for me! Come now!"

And in the same moment he pumped his semen into the air with an intense grimace like he was about to succumb to a pleasurable death.

He bucked his hips, and his groans echoed through the whole cabin.

Samantha just sat there and enjoyed the show.

It took him a few moments to regain his control and she didn't interfere with the aftermath of his climax in any way.

"Thank you! Thank you, very much!"

"You're welcome!"

She smiled.

"This was really intense! Thank you!"

"Quite a mess you made there."

"I' m sorry. I'm really sorry!"

"Don't worry. But you know what, there is one more thing you need to do."

"You want me to come again?"

She shook her head.

"As a token of your gratitude and to seal our... treaty, there is one last thing you need to do."

Her index finger played with the tip of his cock that had become somewhat flaccid, and then she moved up to his navel where she scooped up some of his semen and brought it to his face.

She could see the discomfort in his eyes and knew that he had never tasted his own cum.

"You know what to do!" she said.

Samantha moved her finger closer to his mouth. She wasn't sure whether she was asking too much or what she would do if he refused, but she kept going.

And Alexander hoped that she wouldn't. He was looking for some way out. He had never done what she was about to ask from him. He didn't want to do it. He was hoping that she was joking, maybe smearing his jizz on his face and laughing at him. He could live with that sort of humiliation. But he knew that this wasn't likely. He knew what she was asking, and she knew what it would mean, if he obeyed. He'd be hers. Her little bitch, her cum-eater. Whatever she was going to call him from that point on. He would submit to her totally. This was a huge ask.

Samantha was wondering the same. Would she push him too far? Would eating his own cum be his breaking point? Would he drop the strawberries on her and stop it all?

She kind of regretted that she had moved this fast. They had known each other for a couple of hours, and already she had tied him to the bed, made him come and now asked him to eat his own cum. Samantha really wanted this, but she couldn't back off now.

There was a little nagging feeling that she might not be hot enough for the price she was asking. She felt like a kid. A nerd. She was definitely not the sex bomb who could ask anything.

But we all know that sometimes ours fears are completely unfounded and occasionally things are quite the opposite of how we feel them. And this was the case here. Alexander ranked her as fucking hot, and the fact that she was younger, and a little geeky only made her so much more desirable. The idea that a petite girl could boss him around was more than he had ever hoped for.

She asked a lot of him. But this was also incredibly hot. No matter how big this price was, he was going to pay it.

And although her finger seemed like it carried a toxin, eventually he opened his mouth and sucked his own juices off her finger. All that time she looked into his eyes while she fed him his own cum.

It tasted vaguely salty, but the disgusting taste he expected, didn't come.

"Wasn't that hard, was it? And it looks like you didn't mind too much."

She looked at his crotch and smiled.

"At least we got that uncertainty out of our way. You're my bitch now! You are mine! I mean, we've established that already: My terms. But now it's sealed. You swallowing your own cum at my command pretty much seals that, wouldn't you think?"

She smiled, looked straight into his eyes until he lowered his.

"You're cute, when you are submissive! You know, when my sister told me about you, I didn't realize, just how much of a slut you really are! Are you a slut?"

He still looked away.

"Come on, answer me! I want to hear it!"

"Yes, I am a slut. I am your slut."

His voice croaked, almost broke, but Samantha was happy, and when the words were out.

"Look at me, when you talk to me!"

He obeyed, looked up and repeated his words, while once again he felt like she was feasting on his soul with her eyes.

"Alright! Wasn't that hard, was it?"

It was clear that he was uncomfortable with these words, but still his expression and his cock sent different messages.

"Anyway. See, this is not only about your pleasure. It should be about me first, don't you think?"

"Yes, you are right."

"Of course I am! I should be first! So let's get to that!"

Samantha slid off him and got something from a drawer by the window. Alexander couldn't see what it was.

When she presented the black cock to him from behind her back, his eyes widened! It had veins and looked truly intimidating.

She laughed, a bit surprised about his reaction.

"You want this?" she said as she climbed back on the bed and straddled him.

Samantha poked his face with this rubber cock.

She could feel his reluctance. It was so huge that she felt like she had to say something.

"Don't worry. This is for me, not for you, okay? Being my bitch doesn't make you gay, you know. But you also need to earn my pussy. And you haven't yet. So you are not going to fuck me with your limp dick! ...at least not today. Got that?"

He nodded yes.

"But you know, if you want to be on my good side you can help me and lubricate it. You don't have to if you don't want to, though."

She held the cock in front of his mouth.

He looked at her, at the tip of the cock and this moment was another one in which it felt like their hearts beat slower and in synchronicity as they both wondered what would happen next.

Samantha was right though. She had understood the depths of his devotion, and so she watched with great pleasure how he slowly opened his mouth to take the cock she pushed into his mouth.

"Good boy," she cooed. "You're doing great! Yes, make it wet with your little pussy mouth!"

The words stung, but they also excited him in some twisted way.

She pushed the cock in and out as if she was fucking him with it.

At the same time her fingers were buried in her crotch and her fingers caressed her own clit. She wouldn't need long. Her panties had been wet for some time now. This was the best thing she had experienced and more than she ever dreamed off.

She presented her sticky fingers to him, and he eagerly lapped up her juices.

"Seems like you like this more than your own gunk. Glad to see that!"

A couple of times more she fingered herself and fed him her own juices.

Finally she pushed the cock one more time into his mouth, ordered him to lubricate it with his mouth. Then she turned it around and put it in his mouth again with the tip sticking out.

"Bite!"

He did.

"You know, if you're losing your grip, this thing will go really deep into your throat. So you better focus. I really don't want you to make a mess!"

He nodded, and the cock in his mouth bobbed back and forth.

Samantha suddenly felt a little self-conscious about taking off her pants and panties. But she had gone too far with this already, and she had to admit that Alexander had taken much bigger leaps for her than she would have to, just because she felt a little insecure about her looks down there.

She thought about putting her wet panties over his head, to blindfold him, but she really wanted him to see what he was not able to feel.

And so she climbed on top of him, his head between her thighs and slowly lowered herself on the dildo he held between his teeth.

It slid into her very easily, and it made a slurping noise that was probably very audible to Alexander. She didn't care anymore. She had a plastic cock in her pussy held by her sex slave's mouth who was tied to her bed. She didn't care at all.

This thought made her incredibly hot, and it felt like that insight made its way down from her head to her hips, and like gasoline it fueled her desire and she forgot about Alexander beneath her but instead focused on her lust, and it brought her to the brink of a monumental climax.

And once again it was her own thoughts that gave her that extra push of arousal to send her over the edge:

She screamed:

"What does it feel like to be my helpless cock slave? How does it feel like? Yeah, right! You don't feel anything! You feel fucking nothing! Because I am riding a big fat plastic cock instead of your measly thing! You are my fucking sex slave!"

More than the cock in her pussy, her words sent her over the edge and brought her a massive orgasm.

Samantha collapsed on his face, as her body was shaken with lust.

When she finally recovered and lifted herself up, Alexander's face was all wet, coated with her juices. Samantha thought about wiping them off his face, but then decided to keep them there. He should wear her juices as a token of her appreciation and a badge of honor.

She climbed off him and lay beside him. He was of course still tied to the bed posts. She wrapped her arm around his muscular chest and gently stroked it.

They lay next to each other both lost in their own thoughts, trying to make sense of what had just happened.

Finally she spoke:

"I hope you enjoyed the show."

She smiled and gave Alexander a kiss. It was their first kiss and she tasted herself on his lips, which was strange but also oddly satisfying.

"Very much so. It was like, I don't know, a delicious rain of your nectar of love."

She laughed.

"Really, my nectar of love? That sounds delicious indeed!"

"It is! Can I ask you where all these toys are coming from? I mean these handcuffs and the dildo? Are you often having guys over for some... mistreatment? That you have all these toys?"

"Of course! I'm running a dominatrix shop here. Don't think you are my first! In fact you need to get out. I've got Jeremiah the lumberjack coming over at 8."

Alexander rattled his handcuffs.

"Sorry, no can do!"

"Don't worry. Matthew the machinist is my 9 o'clock appointment. He always brings his tools. If you know, what I mean."

She chuckled, but then became serious.

"But honestly, you are my first actually. Not, you know, my very first in general. But my first kinky slavey guy. I've always wanted to do something like that with a man, but never had the opportunity. But still I got online and bought all that shit just to be... you know... prepared. And to... fire up my imagination, you know."

"So you got more in that drawer over there?"

"You want to find out? You can always ask for strawberries."

"I hate strawberries," he said.

"Well, then I've got more treats for you in that drawer!"

They both smiled.

The end