Strawberries & Red Roses

Story Info
"She makes me wanna kill her but..."
1.1k words
3.67
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imaaya
Imaaya
17 Followers

This isn't your typical BDSM. This is pure powerplay that can also be seen in vanilla couples who are hardcore in their sexual endeavors. Hence, the story is categorized under BDSM.

Furthermore, this is a short story. I had the idea and wrote it in under an hour.

I hope you all enjoy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Today was a Wednesday and I had to buy flowers for the house (her). I had one meeting left before which I decided to ask her which flower she would like today. I pulled out my phone and called her.

"What?" that's her alright.

"Well hello,"

"Sup?"

"Which flower should I bring?"

"Um..."

She went silent but I could hear her breathing on the other side. I waited patiently.

"I am craving strawberries today, so I'll be bringing some home. Why don't you chose and bring any red flowers?"

"Um hm. Any red flowers would do?"

"Yes, hon,"

"Alright," I said and she hung up.

She was the one who always hung up the phone. It's our thing. I smiled and put my phone on silent for the meeting.

~ ~ ~

The moment I saw those deep red roses, the choice was easy. I would pick the darkest of those roses. Upon choosing which ones to add to the bouquet, I decided to surround those five red roses with delicate baby's breath. The bundle looked good and dainty just like she would prefer.

At the parking lot of our building, I saw her walking towards the elevator. I could have stopped her but I didn't dare break her rhythm of happily walking with an open box of strawberries in her hand and a big strawberry dancing on her lips.

I hurried as she was about to close the door of the elevator. I got in just in time. She looked surprised and removed the half eaten strawberry from her mouth.

'Wow. I love the combo. So dainty.' she said looking at the flower bouquet in my hand.

I smiled pressing the button to our floor.

She used the key to let us in. I placed the flower on the dinning table and took the box of berries from her hand, placing them next to the bouquet.

'Hey, I was eating those,' she protested.

'Come with me.' I said holding her wrist.

She didn't budge.

'Please,' I begged. Oh, how she loved it when I begged.

She relaxed and allowed me to pull her to our bedroom.

I made her sit on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. I knelt between them and buried my face into her crotch.

She laughed.

'Somebody is horny,' she ran her fingers through my hair and locked my head in place as I sniffed.

Her panty was damp; from her sweat, her urine, her fluids --- I didn't care. I ran my tongue across her the fabric of her panty and tasted salt.

I slide the seat of her panty and buried my face in her pussy. Her clit rubbed against my nose and my tongue ran up and down her slit, occasionally prodding her hole, running circles and sucking on her clit.

'Hon, let me go. I need to pee,'

'Please,' I wanted her to stay so bad. I wanted more. Some more. More...

'Hon...'

'Please. I need this, please,'

'Yeah?' her tone changed, cooking something fishy in her brain.

'Yeah,' I answered with my face buried in her pussy.

'Then let me sit on your face. Um?'

Delicious! I dislodged myself from between her legs and hurriedly went down to lie on the floor for her.

'Yes, please,'

She smiled and rode up her skirt and completely discarded her panty. Her pink rosette pussy glistened as it approached closer and closer to my face. She simply knelt on my face and smothered me under her sex.

I kept my tongue out as she rode my face. She increased the pace and I couldn't help clutch my erect penis which was throbbing in pain.

Momentarily, she removed herself from my face and looked down on me.

'Open your mouth wider and don't stick out your tongue,'

I nodded as best as I could and opened up in her captivity.

She drenched my mouth with her golden shower, my throat burned and I gagged but I gulped in all down.

After she was done, she moved away from my face and rested her buttocks on my chest. She smiled down at me, looking at the urine droplets that stuck to my nose and cheeks. I could not smile because I was in pain. The humiliation she put me through by making me her human toilet had given me a raging hard-on and it was suffocating me to say the least.

She averted her gaze towards the kitchen.

'Oh, my strawberries,' she sprang up and walked out of the room.

I too got up a moment later but went into the bathroom to wash my mouth and face. I rinsed my mouth and soaped my face before exiting the room.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw her bent over the kitchen counter and munching on her berries, her lips coated with red syrup and her eyes shut tenderly savoring the sweetness of that fruit. My presence disturbed her meditation, she saw me and my wet face and smiled. She smiled.

There went my limit. Her deliberate ignorance only fueled my heart with desire and I pounced on her, aggressively pulling up her skirt and simultaneously taking out my penis.

She pretended as if nothing out of ordinary was going on and as if I didn't exist. I was raging with the rejection.

I turned her face to look at me and snatched the half finished berry from her mouth. She cried out but at least I had her attention now.

I rubbed that berry against her pussy. It almost got squished (oh, how much I wanted to just shove it in there) under my impact but I had to save it. I shoved the soiled berry back into her mouth. That bitch got hold of my hand and ate that salty berry.

'FUCK!'

I shoved my dick inside her pussy and received a satisfying cry from her little mouth. She held onto my hand with rigour as I fucked her right there in that awkward position.

Alas! I didn't want her straining her back so I picked her up and kissed her on the lips.

We both entered our bedroom where I fucked her on the bed. Pulsating in and out of her. She took off my coat and shirt as I ripped open her tight blouse and pulled down her bra. I devoured her perky tits with my teeth and fondled them hungrily with my hands.

'Please, don't stop,' that's what she kept crying.

Soon we were molded into missionary clawing at each other as I tore into her.

My goodness, she drives me insane like no other.

Does she make me want to kill her at times?

Do I love her the most?

"Yeah."

Imaaya
Imaaya
17 Followers