Strawberry Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyle woke later than usual. Raphael had turned off his alarm and done Lyle's rounds for him. It wasn't much, but it took him longer than Lyle. When it was nearly time for the so-called "dinner" in the early afternoon, Raphael finally returned to the carriage house.

Lyle was sitting in the living room watching the parade on TV. Raphael winced as Lyle turned to face him, a light purple bruise on his right cheek. Raphael didn't say anything but sat down on the couch next to Lyle and examined his face.

"You got me good." Lyle chuckled, but Raphael only frowned. Now, it seemed as if Raphael were almost afraid to touch Lyle.

"I'm sorry." Raphael pressed his forehead against Lyle's.

"I threw the first punch." Lyle reminded him. "You're just lucky you don't bruise easily."

"True." Raphael said, pulling back. Then, there was a knock at the door.

"Hello hello!" Laurel said cheerfully as she burst through the door with Daniel. She raised an eyebrow at the closeness of the two men on the couch then shrugged. "Happy turkey day!"

"You two seem to be getting along better." Daniel observed, eyes narrowing as he caught sight of the bruise on Lyle as he stood and hugged his sister.

"What can I say? Today is all about family." Raphael grinned and gave Daniel a hug. "Come on, I'm sure the folks are expecting us."

**

"What is going on?" Daniel had finally found Raphael alone. Raphael turned and frowned at Daniel.

"What do you mean?" He said, sipping his drink.

"I mean with Lyle. I can't tell if you hate him or like him. Also, what was up with yesterday? Did you two seriously get into a fight?" Daniel asked, finally able to voice his concerns.

"Don't worry about it. We settled it." Raphael said.

"Good." Daniel turned and left, leaving Raphael feeling guilty. The rest of dinner went as expected with Lyle and Raphael ignoring one another. Luckily, there were many other guests to talk to.

**

Lyle felt like crying. He wanted to just break down but felt like if he did then he might never recover. The stress of the past few days was catching up to him. He then heard a knock at the door and then it slowly creaked open. The lingering silence was enough to tell Lyle that it was Raphael.

"Come to torment me some more?" Lyle asked sarcastically, turning around to face Raphael.

"Is that what I do? Torment you?" Raphael's voice was sad.

"Sometimes." Lyle said truthfully.

"I see." Raphael sighed and leaned against the door frame. "I just missed you."

Lyle was taken aback. He looked away, not wanting to be swayed by the look on Raphael's face. He looked so sad and Lyle couldn't tell why.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Lyle. I feel jealous whenever you're talking to someone else. I want to dominate your time and attention." Raphael felt himself spilling out all the things he had tried to hide. "So, when you said we were done, I panicked. I couldn't imagine suddenly acting like I haven't known the deepest parts of you."

"Why are you telling me this?" Lyle bit his lip and looked down at the floor between them.

"I don't know. I don't know why I do what I do when I'm with you. The only explanation is that I am crazy over you, Lyle." Raphael said as he entered Lyle's bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I know that doesn't excuse what I've done. I understand if you will never feel the same way toward me, but I want you to know how I feel."

Lyle couldn't think of what to say. Then, Raphael stood and made his way to the door. "Wait, Raph."

Raphael paused at the door then turned, hope in his eyes. Lyle was frustrated. He didn't know how one man could make him feel such a strong variety of emotions. He was frustrated and angry but also touched emotionally. There was a part of him that wanted Raphael.

"You don't have to go." Lyle said quietly.

Raphael smiled and walked up to Lyle. "So, can I stay?"

"You can stay." Lyle said. He wasn't sure if he was just falling for another of Raphael's tricks, but the honesty Lyle had seen within him had moved him.

Raphael pulled Lyle into a hug and then looked down at his lips. "Don't regret it."

"I said you could stay, not that-" Lyle was cut off by Raphael's lips covering his in a passionate kiss. He was already regretting his decision. Raphael then pulled Lyle with him as he sat back down on the bed. He guided Lyle onto his lap so that the younger man was now straddling him.

Raphael's hands wandered down Lyle's body to his ass which he gripped and kneaded. Today he was especially needy with his touches. Raphael wanted to devour Lyle completely. He no longer cared about using the toys in the closet. Raphael just needed to feel Lyle's skin; to touch and taste him and fuck him.

Slowly Raphael peeled off Lyle's clothes layer by layer to reveal his hot pale skin. Raphael's mouth found the bruise where he had bit Lyle previously on his shoulder. He kissed the mark and felt more guilt rip at him. Lyle felt himself melting beneath Raphael's touch. He hated to admit it, but there was part of him that needed Raphael. There was a connection deeper than either could understand.

Lyle wrapped his arms around Raphael's neck and kissed him back deeply, tugging off his shirt and then running his hands over Raphael's strong chest and shoulders. Something new awaked within both of them, there was a mutual need as they pressed their bodies together. Raphael pulled Lyle with him as he leaned back on the bed, one hand fumbling with his belt buckle and pants. He freed his cock and then worked on undoing Lyle's pants.

Standing, Lyle pushed off his pants and boxers before once again straddling Raphael. Lyle knew he was now taking initiative, but couldn't resist the need to have Raphael inside of him. He rubbed against Raphael's cock, slicking it with his juices. Then, taking Raphael's cock in hand, Lyle guided it into position before slowly lowering himself onto Raphael's cock inch by inch.

Lyle felt Raphael's blunt cockhead push through the entrance to his tight wet channel. Pulling Raphael out of him, he then slowly pushed back down further then nearly withdrew before once again sinking deeper onto Raphael's cock. He repeated this process till he had fully sheathed Raphael inside of him. Raphael groaned and moved his hands to Lyle's hips to guide him up and down. When Raphael looked up at Lyle, he saw the man pink and panting for breath as he rested a hand on his lower stomach.

"I can feel you so deep inside." Lyle spoke without thinking, mind fully focused on Raphael's cock inside of him.

Raphael lost restraint and began to thrust up into Lyle. Lyle gasped as he tried his best to balance despite the pleasure rushing through him in waves. Raphael then moved his hand to Lyle's clit where he rubbed the stiff slick nub. Lyle tried to keep up, but found himself curling forward as his belly tensed and he came.

"Good boy." Raphael growled, eyes rolling back with pleasure as he felt Lyle's tight channel grip him.

Lyle moaned, panting for breath as Raphael continued to thrust up into him. Slowly regaining his composure, Lyle began to once again meet Raphael's thrusts with his own. Raphael grinned and whispered in Lyle's ear. "See? I knew you were good at riding."

Pulling back, Lyle sat up and found Raphael's cock only went deeper. He moaned and rested his hands over Raphael's on his hips. Lyle felt his orgasm once again building as Raphael's thrusts became shorter and deeper. Lost in the sensation, Lyle came and gasped out Raphael's name.

"Fuck." Raphael groaned as his fingers bit into Lyle's hips as he came. He shot his load deep into Lyle, coating the tight twitching walls of his channel as it milked Raphael's cock. Raphael reached out and pulled Lyle forward for a kiss that lingered as their bodies were connected.

This time their sex had felt more like frenzied love-making. Raphael and Lyle panted for breath as they broke the kiss. Raphael smiled up at Lyle and stroked his bruised cheek. Now that Thanksgiving day had passed, it was dawning on Raphael that they would soon have to go back to their own lives. He dreaded it and didn't know how he would give up Lyle. The drive was quite long and he didn't know how he could explain spending the night with Lyle regularly without it becoming suspicious. The weight of their secret affair now felt heavy on Raphael's shoulders.

"We should tell them." Raphael said after a long moment of silence. Lyle looked down at Raphael and then pulled away, shifting so that he was now laying beside Raphael.

"Why?" Lyle let Raphael pull him into his embrace and kiss him softly.

"I want to keep seeing you." Raphael confessed.

Lyle felt his chest throb. "Raph, we can't. We are practically family."

Raphael frowned and nuzzled his forehead against Lyle's. "Practically, but we aren't. You and I aren't related."

"We are related by marriage." Lyle reminded him. "Just because we're not related by blood doesn't make this okay. Raph, what we're doing, is it really anyone else's business?"

"I suppose not." Raphael conceded. He wanted much more than what Lyle was thinking. "I still want to keep seeing you. Will you come visit me in the city?"

Lyle considered this for a moment. "I don't know."

"If you don't, then I'll just have to keep coming here." Raphael teased.

"Fine, I'll come visit you." Lyle sighed then smiled as Raphael began to kiss him again. "But this has to remain a secret. From everyone. I don't want this getting back to the family."

"Fine." Raphael grunted. He didn't care so long as he could keep seeing Lyle. He wasn't lying when he had said he'd become addicted to the man. He was sweeter than anything Raphael had ever experienced and was still ripening.

Lyle sat up on the bed and held out his hand to Raphael. "Shake on it."

Raphael chuckled "What?"

"I'll come visit you if you keep our relationship a secret." Lyle said, frankly laying out the deal.

"Okay, deal." Raphael said, shaking Lyle's hand then pulling him in close to seal it with a kiss. "Does that mean we are lovers now?"

"I think so." Lyle looked away, embarrassed.

**

Daniel lay awake thinking about that bruise on Lyle's cheek. He was sure something was going on and that Raphael was to blame. He had a bad feeling since they had arrived and now he was worried for Lyle's safety. He lay awake thinking of why Raphael and Lyle could be fighting to the point of it coming to blows.

In the morning, before the rest of the house woke up, Daniel got dressed and left to go to the carriage house. He let himself in with Laurel's keys and looked around. Everyone seemed to still be asleep. He knew that soon, Lyle's alarm would go off. Daniel paced in front of the room, debating on knocking or just waiting till Lyle woke up.

Shaking his head, Daniel turned to head back downstairs when he heard the door to Lyle's room open. He turned and was shocked to see Raphael come out of Lyle's room in only his boxers. He froze as soon as he saw Daniel.

"What are you doing in Lyle's room?" Daniel asked, peaking around Raphael to try and see the room behind him. Raphael quickly shut the door.

"We were just talking last night. I ended up falling asleep." Raphael said smoothly. Despite the easy delivery of the line, Daniel knew it was a lie.

"Raph. What did you do?" Daniel asked, his mind not fully wrapping around the obvious.

An alarm sounded behind the door and Raphael hurriedly pushed Daniel back down the hallway towards his own room. Daniel stood his ground and pushed back against Raphael. Soon. The door opened and Lyle entered the hallway. He stopped in his tracks as he saw Daniel.

Daniel's eyes went wide as he saw the state of Lyle's body. There was a nasty looking bite mark on his shoulder and bruises on his hips along with a variety of other small love bites. Lyle ducked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

"Raphael, what did you do?" Daniel asked again, this time raising his voice.

"It isn't what it looks like." Raphael hedged.

"How is it not what it looks like?" Daniel said, taking a step back. "Did you actually fuck him?"

"Watch your language." Raphael snapped. "It's none of your business."

"None of my business? Lyle is my, and your, brother-in-law. He is family. You couldn't resist fucking this up for me, could you?" Daniel scoffed and turned away.

"It's not like that. Lyle is more than just a fling. I'm not trying to fuck up anything." Raphael said, putting a hand on Daniel's shoulder. "Come on, don't freak out."

"How can I not freak out? He's family, Raph." Daniel said, his voice raising even higher.

Raphael opened his mouth to retort but was interrupted by a knock on the carriage house door before it opened. Laurel popped her head inside. "Hey? Is Daniel here?"

"Please don't say anything." Raphael whispered. Daniel seemed to weigh his options for a moment before holding up a hand then pointing at Raphael.

"For now." Daniel whispered back before heading down the stairs to his wife.

"Why were you out here so early? You promised you'd go shopping with mom and I today." Laurel smiled as she saw Daniel, then her face dropped. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Daniel lied. "I was just checking in about something."

Raphael sighed and leaned against the wall as he heard Daniel and Laurel leave. Their secret was already unraveling. Lyle poked his head out of the bathroom door.

"Is he gone?" Lyle asked tentatively.

"Yeah, he's gone." Raphael sighed. He then motioned for Lyle to come to him. When he was close, Raphael wrapped his arms around Lyle and kissed his temple. "He knows."

Lyle let out a shuddering breath. "Yeah, I figured. Will he tell?"

"I don't know." Raphael shook his head

**

The rest of the family had left the farm for the day and Raphael and Lyle had the day to themselves to think of a plan. Lyle was distant when Raphael had offered to help him with his chores, instead wanting to do it himself. Raphael didn't know what to do with himself for the few hours Lyle was gone. Normally he would read or browse the web, but that seemed so trivial compared to the possibility Lyle might break things off for good or that the family may find out and force them to stop seeing each other. When Lyle finally returned, he looked more haggard than before.

Raphael pulled Lyle in for a hug and kissed the top of his head. "Hey, look at me. It'll be alright."

"I should be used to disappointing my family by now." Lyle sighed, resting his head on Raphael's chest.

"You're not a disappointment, and Daniel isn't going to leak our secret. Trust me. I will find a way to keep him quiet." Raphael said seriously.

"This is a disaster." Lyle pushed away from Raphael but Raphael pulled him back into the embrace.

"Don't withdraw from me now, we've still got each other." Raphael said as he looked down at Lyle with adoration. "We will get through this."

**

Luckily, the day had progressed without any unusual phone calls or surprise visits. Raphael was almost certain that Daniel wouldn't spill their secret, if only to protect his own image. Raphael had kept Lyle company but resisted the urge to touch the younger man in all the ways he wanted to touch him. Lyle's anxiety had practically been rolling off him in waves. Now, as night time had fallen, Lyle found himself reaching out to touch Raphael. They were little reassurances that Raphael was still there.

"I should probably sleep in my own bed tonight." Raphael said as he watched Lyle brush his teeth in the bathroom. Lyle spit out white foamy toothpaste then rinsed his mouth.

"Don't leave me alone tonight." Lyle turned to Raphael, his eyes pleading.

"What if someone comes in like yesterday?" Raphael asked, walking up to Lyle and putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Are you sure you want to risk it?"

Lyle nodded and hugged Raphael. "I don't want to be alone tonight."

Raphael hushed Lyle and kissed the top of his head. "Okay."

When Raphael had finished brushing his teeth, he joined Lyle in his room and they got into bed together. Raphael hadn't been expecting to see this clingy side of Lyle. It was endearing. He wrapped his arms around his lover and kissed Lyle's forehead. They lay like that for a long moment before Lyle started wriggling around, unable to get comfortable.

"What's wrong?" Raphael sighed as he pulled Lyle back against him.

"Are you sure Daniel won't tell Laurel?" Lyle asked, still worrying over what had happened yesterday.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow and make sure that he doesn't say anything to anyone." Raphael reassured Lyle who nodded and seemed more at ease.

"What will we do if they find out?" Lyle asked after another long moment. Raphael rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling.

"Then we will have to take a stance. Fight for each other or be willing to give up just like that." Raphael snapped his fingers for emphasis. "I'd prefer to fight for us."

"You would?" Lyle smiled to himself then rolled onto his other side to look at Raphael. "So this might be our final night together?"

"Where are you going with this?" Raphael arched an eyebrow curiously as he looked at Lyle.

"I was just thinking what a shame it would be to only sleep." Lyle hedged.

Raphael grinned and pulled Lyle to him so they were now facing one another. He kissed Lyle sweetly. "You'll have to ask for it."

"Raph, I want you to fuck me tonight. Please?" Lyle looked away as he said the embarrassing words.

"Is that so? How do you want it, baby?" Raphael began to kiss over Lyle's shoulder then chest. "I need to know how to best satisfy my lover."

"I want you to be rough and drive all the thoughts from my mind." Lyle bit his lip then timidly added, "You can use toys."

It was exactly what Raphael had been hoping to hear. He kissed Lyle's ear then whispered into it. "As you wish."

Raphael's weight was suddenly off the bed as he rummaged around the closet for what he wanted. Finding the leather cuffs and an o-ring gag, Raphael held them up for Lyle's inspection. Lyle timidly tucked his chin into the sheets as he looked at the restraints. Raphael's eyes darkened with lust as he realized the game had already started. A slow wicked grin bloomed on his face and he pounced on Lyle.

"Raph!" Lyle gasped as he felt the larger man cover him.

There was too much fabric between them. Raphael clawed at the sheets to move them out of the way so he could press his body against Lyle's. He put a hand to either side of the younger man's head and stared down at Lyle who now averted his eyes.

"Are you going to be a good boy?" Raphael asked, lips trailing over Lyle's soft pale skin.

"Yes." Lyle's voice was husky. "I'll be good."

"Good. Now, look at me." Raphael ordered as he sat up, taking in the way Lyle looked with his skin flushed pink. Lyle's eyes lifted to meet Raphael's gaze and he trembled beneath the older man.

Raphael's hands were gentle as he affixed the gag to Lyle's head. It kept his mouth open just enough that Raph could use it. Lyle could already feel his mouth drooling. Then, Raphael took Lyle's hands in his and began affixing the cuffs one by one. The memories of the last time these cuffs were used came back to Lyle and he felt a flutter in his belly.

"Come here. On the ground. Kneel." Raphael ordered as he lifted himself off the bed and stood in the middle of the room. Lyle followed and knelt in front of Raphael. He looked up at his brother-in-law and felt a shiver of delight. He had finally given in to Raphael and it felt good to obey. "Hands behind your back."

Lyle nodded and put his hands behind his back where Raphael linked them. Now, without his arms or mouth, Lyle felt completely at Raph's mercy. The anticipation made his pulse race. Lyle could hear packaging moving around behind him but couldn't quite place the sound. Then, he heard the cap of the lube bottle open and he suddenly realized which toy Raphael had grabbed.

1...345678