Strawberry Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyle remembered that tomorrow was the day before Thanksgiving. He gulped down the anxiety he felt. "Raph, this has to stop."

Raphael groaned as he got out of Lyle's bed and pulled Lyle up with him. "You're always saying 'wait' and 'stop'. When will you stop living with fear and embrace what is in front of you?"

Pulling Lyle into his arms, Raphael kissed Lyle. Lyle wondered why he couldn't just embrace what Raphael was offering, but he knew that it was something taboo. They were doing something wrong and Raphael had pushed past all his boundaries.

"I will keep reminding you. You're mine, Lyle." Raphael murmured against Lyle's lips, tightening his hold on him.

Resigned, Lyle leaned into the kiss and then let Raphael lead them to the bathroom where he started the shower. Lyle knew that this would at least all end when Raphael left after Thanksgiving weekend. He only had to wait till Sunday. Lyle wondered if he could keep up pretenses till then. He was physically no match for Raphael and his body was already craving him even as Raphael's cum dripped down his thighs.

Raphael stripped Lyle out of his clothes and guided him into the warm spray of the shower. Getting in behind him, Raphael pulled Lyle back against him and felt his heart thump as Lyle rested his head back against Raph's chest. Lyle thought of the four more days and he would be free. Lyle felt his chest ache.

Raphael sudsed up Lyle's loofah and began to rub him down from his neck down to his feet. Now that Lyle was behaving more, Raphael's caring side had come out. Lyle let Raphael wash his hair and then traded places with him under the showerhead. Now behind him, Lyle could see Raphael's wide back. He reached out and touched Raphael who stopped moving in response. Lyle experimentally ran his fingers down Raphael's back to his hip and then pulled back. Raphael smiled to himself then kept washing.

"Why me?" Lyle asked shyly.

"You don't even realize how much your eyes reveal, do you?" Raphael dipped his head beneath the spray of water then began washing his hair. "You smile and make jokes to distract from the loneliness in your eyes. It drew me in and, before I knew it, I couldn't stop thinking about you."

Lyle nodded, still not fully understanding it was love at first sight. Raphael had only recently come to terms with his own feelings. He rinsed his hair then pulled Lyle into a warm embrace. Lyle returned the hug hesitantly.

"Come on, we should get to bed." Raphael said, kissing the top of Lyles head.

**

Lyle opened his eyes but the warmth at his side remained. Raphael was curled around him and Lyle was stuck. It was like Raphael were scared to let Lyle go. He held on as Lyle tried to shift away. Resigned to the cuddling, Lyle told himself it'd be fine to just turn off his alarm and wait. However, after a half hour, Raphael still clung to his side.

"Raphael." Lyle spoke softly. He brushed his fingers over the handsome sleeping face of Raphael and felt his heart thump. Something about the domineering man was endearing. Then, Lyle began to shake Raph's shoulders gently. "Raphael, wake up. I've got to feed the animals."

Groaning, Raphael snuggled closer to Lyle. Then he opened his eyes and smiled at Lyle who was currently staring at him. "Do you have to go?"

"Yes, I do. The chickens and horses both need fed before I can even grab breakfast." Lyle now carefully extracted himself from Raphael's loosening grip. "You're welcome to sleep in."

"I don't think I will." Raphael said as he rolled onto his back. "I'll come with you."

"What?" Lyle felt his stomach flip. He desperately wanted to be alone so that he could process last night. The last thing that he wanted was Raphael looking over his shoulder all day.

"Laurel told me to stay out of the main house today unless I felt like scrubbing floors. I figured I'd make myself useful and help you." Raphael grabbed Lyle's hand and kissed the back of it.

"Fine. Do what you want." Lyle shrugged as he got out of bed and began dressing for the day ahead.

Raphael came up behind Lyle and wrapped his arms around the younger man. He kissed Lyle's neck. "You're sexy, even in the mornings."

"Raph, stop, I don't have time to-" Lyle was cut off by the distant sound of someone calling out from the first floor of the carriage house.

"Raph! Lyle! Are you guys still here?" Came the unmistakable voice of Daniel.

Raphael grinned and whispered in Lyle's ear. "Uh-oh. What should we do?"

Lyle turned around and pushed Raphael off of him. He wore only his underclothes while Raphael was still fully naked. Raphael looked to the door but they could already hear Daniel moving up the stairs. Lyle rushed to the door and made sure it was locked. Raphael walked up behind him and put his arms around Lyle.

"Now is not the time. Just be quiet." Lyle hissed before raising his voice and directing it at Daniel. "Hey. Yeah. Just getting ready. Go wait downstairs!"

Raphael's hand slid under Lyle's shirt and he began kissing his neck. Lyle felt himself heat beneath Raphael's touches. He silently prayed Daniel would just listen to him.

"Raph?" Daniel then knocked on Raphael's empty bedroom door.

Raphael chuckled behind Lyle. His breath was hot as he whispered into Lyle's ear. "Well, should I answer?"

"Raphael?" Daniel called out as he knocked again.

Lyle shuddered as he felt Raphael press his semi-hard member into his ass. He could feel it hardening as Raphael ground himself into the soft globes of flesh that was Lyle's rump. Then, as Daniel's footsteps neared Lyle's door, Raphael dropped silently to his knees behind Lyle and pulled down his boxers. Lyle looked back at Raphael over his shoulder but couldn't see his face.

"Hey, Lyle, did Raphael go somewhere this morning?" Daniel called through the door.

"No." Lyle said sharply, more to Raph than to Daniel. He felt strong hands push apart his thighs and hot breath roll over his cunt. "He's probably just sleeping heavily. I'll wake him up when I'm done. You can watch TV in the living room."

Despite Lyle reaching back to try and swat away Raphael, he felt his brother-in-law's tongue rasp over him. Lyle pressed his forehead against the door and prayed Daniel would leave soon. Raphael's tongue wriggled around Lyle's sex till he found the hole that he sought. Lyle had to bite his lip to keep from moaning.

"Okay..." Daniel said, lingering for a moment before heading back down the stairs.

Lyle sighed in relief then gasped as Raphael's fingers bit into his flesh to direct his hips back and up so as to reveal more of the hot wet cunt Raphael sought with his mouth. He moved his attention to the hard nub that stood out from Lyle's body and begged for attention. Mouth closing over Lyle's clit, Raphael began to suck and nibble at the small hard part of Lyle that brought him closer to orgasm.

"Stop." Lyle whispered despite the way his hips bucked.

Raphael growled into Lyle as he took the younger man with his mouth. Soon, Lyle's thighs were trembling as he felt himself give in to the pleasure and cum from Raphael's eager mouth. When Raphael pulled away, Lyle sank down to his knees and panted for breath. Raphael licked his lips then wiped his chin with the back of his hand.

"Why did you do that?" Lyle growled as he looked back at Raphael with a dagger-sharp look.

"I wanted my breakfast." Raphael pulled Lyle into position on all fours and grinned down at the younger man. "Now give me the rest."

"Wait, Raph, your brother is just downstairs. How can you-!" Lyle gasped and then covered his mouth as he felt Raphael's blunt cockhead press against his entrance.

"Shh. We have to be quiet." Raphael whispered as he pushed into Lyle from behind.

Lyle's nails dug into his palms as he felt himself slowly spread wide and filled by Raphael's thick cock. He shuddered and then let out a sigh of relief as he heard the TV in the living room turn on. Suddenly, Raph thrust into Lyle fully. No longer hampered by the need to be completely silent, Raphael began to pound into Lyle.

Trying not to moan was a struggle for Lyle. Even the sound of Raphael's breathing seemed too loud. Lyle was terrified that Daniel would hear them. Still, Raphael pounded into him. He kept his hand over his mouth and felt his thighs tremble as Raphael's thrusts became erratic, precipitating his orgasm. Raphael gripped Lyle's hips with bruising force then came inside of him. Hot cum filled Lyle and he felt himself tip over the edge. His cunt milked Raphael's cock as he came.

"Good boy." Raphael whispered in Lyle's ear. He slid out of Lyle and stood. "Come on, we should get down there."

Lyle glared back at Raphael, but hurriedly cleaned up the mess and pulled back on his boxers. Lyle finished dressing and went downstairs first. Daniel was lounging on the couch watching short videos about the upcoming football game.

"Hey, what brings you by?" Lyle said as he descended the stairs.

"Laurel and your mom said that I should help you and Raph with the farm today." Daniel smiled. "Looks like we get to be cowboys while we are here."

Lyle chuckled then went into the kitchen to get himself some water. "Sure, I'll make sure to break y'all in. I won't go easy on you just cause you're city slickers."

Daniel laughed. Raphael made a show of yawning as he descended the stairs, catching Daniel's attention. "Damn, Raph. You sleep like the dead."

"Yeah, well, I got a lot of exercise yesterday." Raphael smiled at Lyle as he passed by the doorway to the kitchen. Lyle glared at him. Daniel didn't seem to notice, too distracted by the video playing on the TV.

Once everyone had grabbed their jackets, Lyle led the two men out to the chicken coup. It was only a short walk away and Lyle was used to doing these chores himself. It seemed to take longer with his two brother-in-laws lingering about. Still, they got done with the chores before lunch and headed back to the carriage house to grab some sandwiches. It was an easy enough day despite Raphael continuing to tease Lyle throughout. Then again, Lyle was getting used to it.

**

Having three horses currently in the barn, it was perfect weather to gear up and go out on the trail. Though Lyle was the only one who knew how to properly saddle a horse, he didn't have to teach the two brothers to ride. Lyle led them through the forested section of the property that ran along the north and eastern edges. Lyle finally felt himself able to breathe as he focused solely on the horse beneath him as he led the mare further along the well-worn trail.

Raphael watched Lyle from the back of the small group. He wanted to ride ahead and be closer to Lyle but knew he couldn't appear too eager in front of his brother. Despite constantly ignoring Lyle's concerns, Raphael was also worried about their family finding out about what they were doing in secret. Daniel and Laurel were the picture-perfect American couple. Raphael and Lyle fell well outside of the picture. There wasn't room for secret affairs in their lives. Who could blame them, Raphael thought sourly. He couldn't deny his attraction to Lyle and felt his feelings growing day by day. Even seeing Lyle help Daniel with his horse had made Raphael sick with jealousy. He wanted to be openly possessive of Lyle and be the only one he was able to look at.

Shaking his head, Raphael tried to pull his thoughts away from the more complicated nature of their relationship. Instead, he watched the bouncing rump of Lyle as they rode through the forest.

**

Daniel groaned as he dismounted the speckled gray mare. His legs felt like jell-o. Raphael laughed but also felt sore. Lyle was trying not to laugh. He hadn't been lying when he'd said he'd put the boys through it.

"You should go back to the house and rest." Lyle took the reins from Daniel and led the mare into her stall.

"Yeah, I should." Daniel groaned and stretched. "Too bad I'm not welcome there."

"Geez, quit pouting. Just go. I'll help put up the horses." Raphael said as he led the chestnut stallion back to his stall.

"Can I crash on your couch?" Daniel asked Lyle, ignoring Raphael.

"Sure. Go ahead." Lyle said, pulling the reins and bit off the gray mare. Raphael frowned as he followed suit with the stallion, watching Lyle for guidance and wanting Daniel to leave as soon as possible.

"Thanks." Daniel said, walking sorely out of the small horse barn. It was silent for a while aside from the sounds of Lyle and Raphael working. Once the stalls were clean and the horses had fresh water and food, Lyle found a hay bale to sit on. Raphael came out of the supply closet with two bottles of water and offered one to Lyle who gulped it down quickly.

"Thanks." Lyle said, sighing out contentedly.

"You ride well." Raphael said teasingly. Lyle rolled his eyes. "Does that technique come in handy elsewhere?"

"Oh please. Will you lay off of it for a while?" Lyle groaned as he stood and began heading toward the door of the barn.

"Oh come on, what's wrong?" Raphael followed behind.

"Is fucking all you think about?" Lyle asked, closing the barn doors behind them. Raphael looked down at Lyle and found it strange when he wouldn't look up at him. Glancing around to make sure they were alone, Raphael tilted up Lyle's chin so their eyes met.

"What's wrong?" Raphael frowned. "Are you wanting something more?"

"No." Lyle said, but it sounded petulant. Though Lyle found it irrational, there was a part of him that longed for tenderness from Raphael. He found it irritating and wanted to stop this sordid affair. "This morning was the last time, alright?"

"It was? Why didn't you warn me? I would have made it last longer." Raphael mock-pouted.

"I'm serious, Raph. We almost got caught by Daniel. We can't keep this up." Lyle said as he pulled away from Raphael and began walking toward the carriage house.

"Why not? You can't lie to me and say you don't enjoy it." Raphael smiled at Lyle's silence at that point. "I'm not going to stop."

"Raph, do you even understand what you're doing? I am saying no and you keep ignoring that. This isn't a consensual thing." Lyle said and stopped walking to stare at Raphael with pleading eyes.

Raphael's eyes hardened. "So, what? You're going to just pretend like nothing happened and we stop all skinship?"

"Yes." Lyle said firmly then began walking again. They were nearing the carriage house.

"I'm not doing that. I told you, Lyle, you're mine." Raphael said, grabbing Lyle's wrist and tugging him back. Lyle broke free of the hold and quickened his pace.

Raphael had to jog to keep up with Lyle. When they reached the door of the carriage house, Lyle looked back at Raphael and whispered. "We're done."

"Fuck that." Raphael said, pushing Lyle into the entryway and startling Daniel on the couch. Looking at his brother, Raphael pointed at the door. "You. Get out."

"What?" Daniel looked from Raphael to Lyle and back again. Both men were clearly pissed. Not wanting to worsen the situation, Daniel nodded and made his way past Raphael to the door. Raphael slammed it behind his brother.

"The hell was that all about?" Lyle crossed his arms and frowned. "He's going to be suspicious."

"I don't care. Don't say that we're done." Raphael advanced on Lyle and grabbed him by his arm. "This isn't over."

"Yes it is." Lyle said firmly, not backing down. "Now get off me."

Raphael was stunned. Then, he pulled Lyle toward him. Lyle drew back his right arm and punched Raphael square in the jaw before breaking free of his hold. Raphael growled as he pushed Lyle back toward the living room.

"What the fuck are you doing? Raphael roared.

"I'm doing what I should have done before. I'm fighting back." Lyle lifted his fists in a defensive posture.

Raphael advanced on Lyle and dodged the sloppy punches the younger man threw. Lyle wasn't used to fighting. Raphael was. He quickly broke through Lyle's guard and grabbed him by his shoulders and shook Lyle. Lyle drew back for another punch but was thrown off by Raphael backhanding him hard enough that Lyle was instantly dizzy.

"Is this what you want? To fight?" Raphael once again shook Lyle.

"No!" Lyle shouted before pushing Raphael again. Raphael pushed back hard enough that Lyle fell back onto the floor. Lyle felt a trickle of something tickle his upper lip. He rubbed it away with the back of his hand, smearing it with blood. "Seriously?"

Raphael paled and immediately rushed to Lyle's side, kneeling next to him. "Shit, Lyle, I'm so sorry."

Lyle laughed in disbelief. He was smacked hard enough to bloody his nose and now Raphael was worried about him. To be fair, he did throw the first punch. Raphael guided Lyle's head back with gentle hands

"I'm sorry." Raphael sighed, anger gone soon as he saw the blood.

"Whatever." Lyle said, breaking away from Raphael's hands and standing. He dusted himself off. Raphael gripped Lyle's wrist tightly.

"We are still not done here." Raphael said, looking up at Lyle then stood. "We are not done."

"Fine, Raph. Keep doing whatever you want." Lyle sighed, knowing he'd lost. He was no match for Raphael's strength and didn't want to push it further. "Just, please, let go."

"I'm not letting go." Raphael said, sounding like a little boy scared he'd lose his puppy.

"I'm not going anywhere other than the shower." Lyle sighed.

"I'll come with you." Raphael said, wrapping his arms around Lyle. "Let me wash you. I need a shower, too."

"Fine." Lyle relented.

Raphael then led them upstairs to the shower and turned on the hot water. For an instant, Raphael had felt out of control. It scared him. He was gentle with Lyle as he pulled the younger man into the shower. Raphael wrapped his arms around Lyle.

"Please don't fight me like that again." Raphael said, his voice trembling. "I don't know what came over me."

Lyle swallowed the fear he felt inside at the rage he'd seen in Raphael's eyes. He hadn't thought through his own anger enough to consider that he'd inevitably lose a fight against the bigger man. Now, it was plain as day that he'd never be able to meet Raphael in a battle of strength.

"I understand. I won't fight you." Lyle hung his head, feeling like he'd finally been broken.

Raphael turned Lyle's head toward him and gently washed the blood from his lip before kissing him softly. It was a sweet kiss. Tentative. Then it deepened. Lyle was too tired to fight back and gave in to the mind-numbing kiss. He wavered between wanting to forget everything through sex and wanting to run and hide from Raphael. The man seemed to be able to break him down far too easily.

Raphael then began the slow and seductive process of washing Lyle as they stood together in the shower. At all times he had one hand on Lyle as if he were scared that the younger man would make a break for the door. Lyle was already lost in his own thoughts. He couldn't care less about where his body was at that moment. When Raphael turned to face Lyle, his face dropped as he saw the shadow of a bruise already blooming on Lyle's cheek. He gently caressed Lyle's skin before he switched places with Lyle and quickly washed himself.

That night, for the first time since Ralhael had gotten to the farm, Raphael didn't fuck Lyle. Instead, he wrapped his arms around him and kissed his damp hair. He held Lyle close and pressed his forehead against him. Raphael had become nearly obsessed with Lyle and found his possessiveness to be frightening. Lyle, too, was frightened.

**

Raphael checked his face in the mirror and found that he hadn't actually bruised from the punch Lyle had thrown. He frowned. Now it looked like he was the bully. Sighing, Raphael hung his head. He was the bully. He had been bullying Lyle from the beginning. Now, it was Thanksgiving day and Lyle had a bruise and he didn't. Only Daniel knew about the fight and Raphael was sure he could piece together at least some of what had happened. Still, he hoped that they could make it through dinner without a scene.

123456...8