Strawberry Lemonade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Madelaine asked, getting the one last obstacle out of the way before she allowed her bubblebath dreams to break into reality.

"Don't you?" Another kiss was planted on Madelaine's plump lips, this time Taylor's tongue snaking in to the redhead's mouth. As their tongues wrestled Madelaine gave in completely. She never could have imagined things would go this way but now it was time for enjoyment, not questioning it.

Taylor's lips departed Madelaine's as the blonde guided her to the foot of the bed. However, Madelaine did not lay down on it. That wasn't what Taylor wanted just yet. Instead she stood there as Taylor moved behind her. The blonde siren brushed aside the silky red hair of Madelaine to kiss her bare shoulder, moving to her neck and making the vegan bombshell sigh contently with every bit of contact, from the combination of lips and tongues on the flesh of her neck to the soft feeling of Taylor's hands gently gliding over her arms.

That duo job soon became solo however as Taylor briefly let one of her hands depart Madelaine's tight body to move the strings tied together at Madelaine's neck to keep it up. With one pull the strap was no more and the top of the cocktail dress fell, hanging at the waste and giving Taylor the view unobstructed of of Madelaine's breasts.

The seductress moved to the front, her blue eyes on Madelaine's browns before trailing down to her tits. Taylor's hands went to where her eyes had locked on to, cupping those firm funbags.

"Oooh," Madelaine said, the moan involuntary at her breasts were gently toyed with. The moans would only increase as Taylor leaned forward to finally get a taste. Her mouth closed around one of Madelaine's pink nipples. She softly suckled on her, circling her tongue around the aroused peak.

Madelaine body went on a bit of auto-pilot, her hand reaching for and grabbing Taylor's head, her fingers in those blonde locks and pressing her face tighter to her bosom. Taylor moved back and forth between the tits, memorizing every curve of them via her tongue. However there was so much more of Madelaine's body to explore.

Taylor's hands moved down, gripping the rest of the cocktail dress and tugging it down as Taylor went to her knees along with it.

The deep red garment pooled at Madelaine's feet, leaving her only in a pair of black satin panties. Taylor looked up at Madelaine and traced her hands up her tone legs, giving Madelaine some of the admiration Taylor herself was all to familiar with, until she got to those panties. She clasped on to them and pulled them down as well. From there Taylor guided Madelaine to step out, kicking the underwear and dress away.

Madelaine was now nude save for the heels and necklace. Taylor's hands once more ran over her body, caressing it. She ran her fingers through the neatly trimmed landing strip of red hair at her pussy before teasing her gleaming slit with the ghost of a touch of her fingertips. Then Taylor did something that surprised Madelaine. She got to her feet.

Once she had risen again, Taylor moved behind Madelaine again, kissing her neck and letting her hands roam her front. Massaging her tits, running over her stomach before going between her legs for the sweet spot.

"Oh...oh my god...." Madelaine gasped. Taylor dipped her fingers into her sopping love canal, giving her just the slightest preview of the coming attraction. Madelaine felt herself melt into Taylor arms, craning her face around to meet the songstress' lips in a kiss once more.

With one of her hands occupied with Madelaine's pussy the other went to the rear to get nice and familiar with Madelaine's otherworldly apple bottom. It was firm, Taylor could tell the redhead did an insane amount of work to get it like this. It was so good feeling it with her hands just wasn't enough.

Taylor withdrew her fingers from Maddie's snatch and brought them to the redhead's mouth, where she eagerly sucked on the blondes digits, savoring her own flavors before Taylor got more familiar with her backside. Madelaine's skin started to tingle just the slightest bit as Taylor began to kiss and lick down her back, her tongue tasting the slight sheen of sweat already forming on her before she was eye level with Madelaine's intense ass.

"This is work or art Madelaine,' Taylor said, groping the cheeks. "I'm actually speechless. No words..." Despite the lack of words, Taylor still found something to do with her mouth. She left red limp imprints all over the perfect peach, savoring the rounded flesh before spreading her cheeks and seeing her little starfish.

"Oooh!" Madelaine said, a surprised tone at first before trailing off into ecstacy as she felt Taylor's tongue begin to tease and probe her anus. Another surprise, yet another welcome one. Taylor's face was buried in Madelaine's ass, the dominant blonde flat out needing to taste of every inch of this gorgeous redhead.

This wasn't the plan for the whole night though. Taylor departed the derriere and once more moved to face Madelaine.

"Lay back on the bed," said Taylor. Madelaine nodded, sitting down and laying back, resting on her elbows so she could still watch what Taylor would do next. She wasn't disappointed in what she saw. Taylor reach behind her neck and began to pull down the zipper on her dress, stripping bare save for her own high heels. Unlike Madelaine, Taylor did not have a stitch on under her dress and had a bald pussy that made the ginger's mouth water. Madelaine had never felt remotely like this. Not even the little thrills she would get rolling around in bed with Vanessa on set came close to this. It was an intoxicating mix anticipation and gratification at the exact same time and was only getting more intense as a totally nude Taylor Swift made her way over to the bed.

Taylor's hands traced up to Madelaine's knees, parting her legs as the blonde crawled on the bed, slithering up her body, kissing and licking from ankle to calf to thigh. Taylor's talented tongue glided over her sensitive flesh as her red-nailed fingers danced along the trail created.

Madelaine's head hung back, breathless moans escaping her throat as Taylor got closer and closer to her pussy until finally contact was made one more, this time mouth to lips. "Oooh TAYLOR!" Madelaine exclaimed. The singer's tongue worked her clit like a Renaissance artist to canvas.

Taylor rushed to finish the masterpiece, pushing Madelaine to the brink then pulled back, working on a smaller detail and making Madelaine's sexual rollercoaster ride going through intense dips and rises but the fun never stopped. Madelaine was the mouse and Taylor the feline and the predator was definitely playing with her prey. A hand caressing her skin while another probed her hot depths, all while Taylor sweetly sucked and teased her clit.

"Oh...oh god...there...oh Taylor...Taylor right there...yesss...fucking yes," Madelaine whined, her voice cracking from the pleasure. This was so much better than any fantasy. This would be burned into her memory forever and ever. For her first real girl on girl experience, it was such a high water mark she didn't know if she'd ever try it again.

Just when Madelaine that her crescendo Taylor pulled back completely. She moved up Madelaine's body, kissing her tummy, her breasts, her neck, all the way to her lips once more, giving Madelaine a taste of herself once more, this time delivered mouth mouth.

"Breathe," Taylor said, her hand still working between Madelaine's legs. "And listen. Tell me how you feel right now...do you like this?"

"Yes!" Madelaine said against the sloshing sound of Taylor fingerfucking her. "Oh god yes....oh fuck...make me cum...please...Taylor please..."

"Oh I will, and its going to be even better than your wildest dreams Mads...but you need to do something for me first...understand?"

"Anything...what is it...anything...."

"Make me cum first," demanded Taylor, licking Madelaine's lips before rolling them over, the redhead on top. "Do it."

Madelaine grinned a grin that so far Taylor had trademarked. She kissed Taylor, and it was hungry, savage and full of passion. Taylor loved an eager lover. Man or woman, she loved driving them crazy. Licks and kisses mixed with love bites and Madelaine finally got to explore Taylor's body, much to Taylor's delight.

"Suck those tits...fucking suck them," Taylor growled and Madelaine obeyed happily, slobbering and licking Taylor's tits. Kissing licking and tugging the nipples between her teeth, Madelaine savored every moment with those breasts before taking the happy trail downward. She was the very definition of a fiery redhead.

"Yes...getting there aren't you baby....mmmm do it Madelaine...."

Once Madelaine's head was between Taylor's legs she was more than happy to oblige Taylor's request. There was still so much of Taylor's body to explore however. Madelaine rose to her knees and lifted Taylor's legs up, worshipping every inch of the stems. This was another thing Taylor loved. She knew she had amazing legs, probably just as Madelaine knew she had an otherworldly ass, and she loved the way lovers would fawn over them. It was the perfect bit of seasoning on the main course.

"YES!" Taylor yelled, gripping the red pillows tight as Madelaine finally got to her pussy, Her fingers and tongue worked in unison, the digits brushing against her g-spot while Madelaine's mouth attacked her clit. It lacked the finesse of experience but had all the passion and hunger of desire and need which mean so much more.

Taylor's thighs closed around Madelaine's head and her hand reached down, ringers running through the strawberry-blonde locks. She ground and humped her crotch on the redhead's face, crying out her name as Madelaine hit every switch. For a first time pussy eater she was doing everything right.

"Yes...oh my god...oh Madelaine...Mads...oh god you're gonna make me cum...don't fucking stop...gonna cum...yes...YES!"

Even with her hearing muffled by Taylor's wonderful thigh's the blondes cries of passion were music to Madelaine's ears. It urged her on, her tongue happily lapping at Taylor's clit, sucking that sweet button while she was three fingers deep into Taylor's pussy. She was already feeling the convulsions start and soon Taylor unleashed a passionate scream that even her luscious thighs couldn't drown out.

"FUCK CUMMING!!!" Taylor squealed, a big smile on her face her back arched. Her head thrashed from side to side, Madelaine not letting up until the pressure on her ears was released. Once free Madelaine quickly moved right up Taylor's body, giving the blonde a taste of herself. Taylor grabbed Madelaine's face, holding her there as she sucked on the redhead's tongue during the kiss. When it broke she caressed Madelaine's cheeks, kissing her once more before rolling the redhead onto her back once more.

"Make a promise keep a promise," said Taylor, kissing Madelaine softly. Taylor shifted herself slightly on top of the ravishing redhead, looking into her eyes and seeing the erotic desperation in them. One of Madelaine's legs was between Taylor's and the sexy siren licked her fingers and once more delved deep inside of Madelaine's cunt. "You're going to cum for me."

"Yes..." Madelaine moaned, biting her lower lip as Taylor was ready to bring her home.

"You've wanted this for so long haven't you?" Taylor asked, starting to hump Madelaine's leg as the sloshing sound of her fingers within the redhead once more returned. "Don't be embarrassed...I'm used to it. Here's a not-so-well hidden secret...I've wanted this too. Do you have any clue hot beautiful you are? Mmm tasting you has been such a pleasure...but now...now I need you to cum...cum for me...I need to see it...hear it.. and feel it baby...can you cum for me? Cum for Taylor?"

"Y-yes," Madelaine said, her voice cracking. Her hand went to Taylor's pussy, playing with it as the leggy singer grinding on her leg. the two were locked on each other, eye to eye as Madelaine got closer and closer to making some sparks fly.

"You can feel it can't you?" Taylor said, kissing her. "Are you ready for it? You ready to cum for Taylor? Then do it...cum...cum now!"

"TAYLORRRRRR!" Madelaine cried, quivering and shaking as starlight flashed in her brain from the pleasure. And just as Madelaine had done with Taylor, Taylor showed no mercy. However, Taylor's experience was also able to keep Madelaine somehow both on edge and drowning in pleasure.

Finally after a pleasure that lasted both moments and an eternity Madelaine went limp. She was delirious, gulping for air and laughing, pleasure drunk in Taylor's arms.

"Wow," she said. "Just...holy...wow."

"Right back at you." Taylor said, sucking Madelaine's juices from her fingers. "So...how about, after catch our breath of course...I show you how big the shower is while we clean up?"

"Mmmm, how about a bubble bath?" Madelaine suggested, grinning wide.

Modify message

12