Strawberry Milk Pt. 03

Story Info
Kelly gets laid a lot and starts discovering new stuff.
3.7k words
4.68
20.4k
19

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was planning on going home for Christmas but given how I was changed and changing I'd need some sort of plan and to spend some thought on this.

In the meantime I have a few things I wanted to do and that's well...

Milking my titties and blending that milk into some of my body lotion and then going out for a walk, get some groceries and do some clothes shopping.

It works too.

It's like this strong open ended attractant, pheromone like thing?

If it's a guy or a girl if they're close enough and into me they sniff, smell, I hear them mention berries or strawberries and they stick close. Guys with growing boners, girls with hardening nipples.

And oh yeah into me.

I'll freely admit that my inner slut woke up too.

That many people into me?

A guy was the first.

I had no clue what his name was but I made eye contact in the changing area of Target and he followed me and when he followed me inside I sat on the changing bench and fished out his cock.

He was handsome, tall, tanned, dark hair, about in his twenties and he had a really nice big seven inches and it was thick too.

It was mouth watering and when I took that thick dick in my hands it all felt good, right, powerful.

And my god.

There is nothing like sucking a clean, well made, hard cock...feeling all that power and hardness in my hands, against my lips.

And I felt this fucking great mixture of powerful and submissive as I was in control but his hands are in my hair and then he's humping my face because it's reflex and I pushed past my gag reflex and take all of that big cock making him groan in surprise..

Surprised me too.

By the third pump down my throat that gag urge died.

Went away.

I let him go for a little while until he sped up and then I pushed him back and slipped out of my top and jerked him some to keep him hard and stood and pulled his face to my big firm titties.

He didn't need help after that and he had really good tit play too and then his sucking got me off as I milked.

And he was tranced and sucking by the first drop,

I started as soon as he was under.

"Suck them baby, suck these titties, drink my strawberry milk."

"You love it, you love my tits, you adore my tits, you'll dream about my titties."

"The dream milk, the real milk, it makes you so fucking horny, like viagra, so fucking hard it hurts."

He groans and I feel his dick change and twitch and vibrate almost as blood is rushing in more than ever and he's steel hard.

"That's it, that's it. But don't cum, you can't cum until I nod my head."

He groans.... "Oh, oh fuck, of fuck Strawberry please, please it hurts."

I pull away and sink to my seat again and this time I'm all in control as I suck his cock with all the tricks I can think of, sucking his balls, curling my tongue so the underside of his cock slides over all my taste buds as it goes all the way down my deep sexy throat.

He cried, tears actually were falling from his eyes onto the changing room floor before I got ready.

And getting ready was a bit of my lotion on both hands slip-sliding jerkinging him off and my lips locked around his shaft as I bobbed my head so he felt my tongue on the underside of his cock and his whole body shivered and I curled the tip of my tongue up just so it was rubbing his cockseam and glands and I nodded.

He sobbed, he sobbed and cried out and he came and I was prepared.

I didn't just drink his cum I fucking chugged it, sucked it out of his cock like I shook a beer can and shotgunned it.

There's sucking cock and then there's sucking cock like this and not only did I like it I loved it.

Especially the power.

Poor guy had to sit down.

I looked at him. "Give me your number and name okay baby?"

He's still tranced and he enters it all into my phone when I pass it to him.

"You'll remember how amazing this is forever right Steve?"

He nodded.

"And you are very, very attracted by this."

I pulled my skirt up and showed him my hard cock and he knelt and started sucking my cock nodding.

Not that I asked for him to or ordered it but I wasn't saying no to a blowjob.

I'm also that turned on I didn't last long either and afterwards I got cleaned up and left Steve to recover all on his own.

And my next lay was Frank.

This security guard that had figured out that Steve and I had been fucking in the change rooms and he pulled me into the security office and I think he was planning on forcing me to suck his dick.

By the time the shades were drawn and he locked the door my top was off.

I gave him a sexy smile. "Dear Penthouse, I have this thing about guys in uniform." I said as I walked up to him and literally took his hands and put them on my tits.

And it was just like that he went under with his first taste too.

Once tranced under Frank admitted he was going to try and bully me into sucking his four inch dick.

Yeah... I had him drop his pants and well it was disappointing.

"Oh Frankie, You're my bitch now, My dick is so much bigger than yours."

I pulled my cock out. "Now come over here sweetie and suck my cock."

He came over and he started sucking my cock and I cooed as I ran my nails through his hair.

"You love it, love sucking cock, it makes so much sense now that why your cock is so small. You're not meant for fucking, your are meant to be fucked, you are meant to suck big cocks."

He came when I came in his mouth and he swallowed all of it and I rubbed my softening cock over his lips and face.

"You're my sissy bitch now Frankie, you'll give me your number and address in my phone and when I call for you. You will clean that ass out and get all lubed up and you'll get rid of all that body hair...and shave."

"You're happy now sweetie, you finally get it. You finally get your place in the world."

And all that talk, turning him made me hard again.

So I said. "Turn around, ass up."

And I rubbered up and lubed his ass and sank my big cock into his ass.

I got a little harder as Frankie whimpered. "Oh...oh fuuuuck..."

And then.

"It's in my ass, it's in my fucking ass, it's in my guts."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh cock!"

I know what feels good, I know where to fuck him and before long I had Frankie bouncing on my cock and moaning as his little cock spurted cum all over the place as I fucked his sissy ass.

His dick might be small and he wasn't cleaned out but that was a nice ride.

And he took right to getting fucked moaning, panting, groaning, begging me.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my sissy ass, oh, oh. Oh god that feels so perfect!"

His second cum was a little spurt but his ass, that pumping, clenching sissygasm went on around my dick for longer.

"Good, girl, you're a good sissy girl Frankie."

I cleaned up leaving him to take care of himself and went to the ladies room to get actually freshened up some and put on some more lotion.

I took my time after that going for something to eat and then hitting some of those boutique shops downtown the expensive higher end women's shops.

That, that was interesting as fuck.

They were women, and I looked like a woman.

And the lesbians were obvious from the start they had that look at my tits then everything else, then back to my tits before even smelling me.

Then there were the straight women smelling me, getting hit by that effect and getting turned on.

Brenda was the first.

Brenda, middle aged, brunette, that older but still trying hard high end chick.

I was changing and she came in on me in that barging it kind of way.

And I was in my panties.

And she saw how hung I was.

"Oh, oh, I'm sorry, you're?"

"I'm why you're so hot and bothered."

She blushed hard.

I stepped over and took the clothes she brought me from her and I kissed her.

It was hot.

Lipstick on lipstick and me guiding her hand to inside my panties and the look on her face as she touched it.

Felt that weight in her hand.

Felt my cock grow.

I saw the glaze in her eyes hit her, she was rubbing my cock and playing with the head and then her eyelids fluttered and her eyes glazed over.

"Oh that feels good, on your knees."

She dropped to her knees and she needed no orders to pull my cock free of my panties and start sucking it.

"You love that, you love sucking cock."

She moaned as she was doing it and nodded her head as she sucked my cock.

She wasn't very good at sucking cock or it had been a long time but she was getting better as she was enjoying it more.

"You love sucking cock, you love sucking cock, it's like a fine cigar but for women, it's like the best chocolate, that sip of really good wine."

Brenda was getting cock drunk, that sucking dick and lost in it like some porno queen.

"You love sucking my dick, she-male dick, she-males are hot, girls like me are hot, girls like me are the best guys, I make you so horny, I make your pussy so wet, I make your cunt ache so hard, you're aching for my cock, aching for my cock."

I came, right after that stream of dirty talk and commands I came shooting a turned on heavy load into her mouth, and out of her mouth and making her cum from the way her body heaved with it and then I wiped my dick off on her face.

Rub that cum in, swallow it and rub that cum into your pretty sexy face.

Brenda was shivering while she did it and ruined a good face of make-up doing it and I could watch that just literally vanish as she rubbed it and it and the nanos seeped into her skin.

"Come her Brenda, come her and suck on my titties, play with my titties, you love my titties."

That was... oh that was fucking good, fucking great actually.

No one can suck titties and play with your titties like another woman.

"Yes! Yes! Brenda suck my titties, suck my titties, so good, you're so good at this, nurse on my milk! Drink my titty cum!"

Yeah it really got that good.

It was a good as a surprise as my new body liking getting dicked.

And she was shivering with her own need and ache as she played with my titties and fawned over them until she sucked to the point I was titty cumming and she nursed.

"Turn around, turn around and bend over and pull those panties down."

It was fucking awesome.

Her panties peeled off soaked and sticky slick and fresh drips of moisture formed on her pussy lips and I could literally see her cunt twitching in anticipation and need.

I got her in front of the changing mirror hands on the bench and then slapping over her mouth as I sink into her pussy.

She shivered and twitched and it was like my cock gave her a seizure.

Even muffled by her hands I could hear her.

"Big, big hard, biggest dick!"

Which might have been true because her pussy was as tight as it was wet and I was stretching her out as I slowly pushed all the way in.

Her clit was so hard it was defined as it slid against my cock.

I started slowly amused by her almost feral reactions and by the fact every time I pulled back there were more drips of her wetness hitting the floor.

And after a few minutes pumping her full of my cock she loosened up enough to be smoother and I started fucking her faster and harder.

I was sure, sure to pound her clitty too even with these barrages of mini-thrusts aimed to drive my cockhead and glands to rub it over and over and over until she hit a whining pitch even with both hands over her mouth and when she edged on that I pounded into her with hard full length strokes making her softness jiggles and bounce all over her body and I leaned over her body and squeeze her titties and play with her nipples and command whispered in her ear.

"Cum, cum hard, squirt for me Brenda."

I felt her cum, felt her torrent inside and seized around my cock even as she gushed juice and I saw her eyes as it took her to a place she'd never been before.

And honestly it looked like part of her brain went offline in the best way then she just went blank as she came again as I pumped her cunt full of my cum.

"Was this the best sex you ever had?"

"Yes."

"You'll remember this, treasure the memory, it'll make you feel so sexy, hot, beautiful."

She started smiling a fat happy tears rolled out of her eyes.

"Was my cock the biggest you ever had?"

"Yes."

"Good, you love that cock."

"Yes."

"You like women?"

"No."

"You like me?"

"Yes."

"You like my titties?"

"Yes."

"You think my titties are sexy."

"Yes."

"You think my titties are delicious."

"Yes."

"Good girl, good Brenda."

"Thank you."

"Get dressed, changed and cleaned up Brenda, then show me clothes, show me how to look and dress like a sexy woman, teach me how to look classy, smart, everything."

I spent the rest of the day there and most of it was being friends and learning mixed in with stares and flirting and Brenda just being kind of shook up at her lesbian not lesbian hardcore sexual encounter and we shared numbers and information and I made plans to go to her place for more lessons for the weekend.

So, as it was turning out I wasn't going home for Christmas but I figured that I would write them and send official word through Dr. Long and see how they'd handle the new me.

But as it was, that whole afternoon with Brenda was fun and hot and revealing in my powers and free. I walked out with four bags of clothes for free and a lot of new information to process.

But before I went home I stopped at the porn store and the guy I fucked was there.

Cleaned up, shaved, looking a lot better in dress pants and a decent shirt and as soon as he saw me he blushed and I shopped around for a few things.

Big dildos, vibes, finger vibes, nipple clamps, butt-plugs, and lots of lube.

He was nervously looking me over, staring and I looked around.

"Go close the door and lock it, you're on break."

"Uhm...uhm...okay, okay, are we going to."

"Depends on you are you smooth? Are you cleaned up?"

He almost ran to the door and flipped the sign around and stared at me.

"Yes, yes please, I can't get you fucking me out of my head princess."

"Kelly, you can call me Kelly."

"I'm Jim."

"Not with me sweetie, you're Jill."

He swallowed and I lifted my skirt and pulled out my cock and stroked it.

"Come here Jill, come here and suck my cock Jill."

He came over and sank to his knees and took my cock in his mouth and started sucking my cock until it went from semi-hard to hard and just like Brenda as soon as there was pre-cum the nanos started working.

"You true name is Jill now, and you're my little sissy slut."

He nods and groans.

"Love that cock Jill, love that cock, love my cock."

His attention gets more intense.

"You love the taste of cock, you love the taste of cum, you love the feeling of my cock on your tongue, on your lips, your dick sucking lips."

He's really not bad, better than Brenda was.

But this guy was definitely a virgin.

Well he was until I fucked him before.

My perviness or sexual drive or aggression started kicking in and I started fucking his face running my fingers through actually cleaned hair and making him moan, moan and moan and drool and suck even harder and try even harder.

And even before I nutted Jill shook and came in his pants.

Then I nutted and he greedily tried getting it all but I dribbled down his chin, pulled out just before I was done and came on his face.

"Love it, love it, that's it Jill swallow it all, love it all rub that cum into your face."

While he did that I shrugged out of my top and bra and held my tits until he finished and stared at me with adoring zoned out eyes.

"Come here Jill, come here sissy and play with my titties, suck my titties, suck my titties until I cum from them, drink my titty cum, drink it, love it, crave it, let it drown Jim in titty cum milk, let it make sissy Jill grow."

I fucking love it, my tits love milking, it feels like I'm cumming, plus the mind control juice and it makes my titties grow.

I'm sure of it.

By the time my titties are emptied I turned him around.

"Over the counter Jilly, pants down, ass up."

"Yes Princess!"

He dropped his pants and he was smooth, hairless and wearing panties and had a fucking butt plug shoved in there.

It pulled out clean too.

So after some lube I sank into his fat ass bareback and he moaned long and hard and girly or his attempt at it.

"Yes, yeeees! Fuck me! Please fuck me princess!"

He might be a sissy fat ass but his insides felt good, good enough not to say no and once I got a good grip on his fat ass I fucked his hole good and hard, hell I was really hard.

"Fuck me princess, fuck me! fuck me, fuck, me, fuck me! Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

I don't care if it's gay or whatever I'm hot looking as a girl with a killer set of titties and with my big cock buried in this fat sissy's ass as she shoots and I mean shoots spurt after spurt of cum is fucking hot.

And as soon as his insides stopped spasming from cumming I focused on hammering his prostate, in just jackhammering, gooning his sissy spot until his cries became this high pitch wine.

When I came it was really fucking good as I seeded spurt after spurt into his ass.

He was panting and shivering and gone, his eyes just blank as heck as my spunk was sending nano's through him.

I lean over. "That was fucking great, keep it up, stay clean, stay ready...stay smooth Jill. But get in better shape, work that ass."

I get cleaned up and leave and head home well laid for the day and kinda riding a power trip and had ideas.

The first was me getting a long technical letter from Dr. Long and getting re-issued ID's as well.

Plus I got to have Cory suck my titties and fuck me like a man possessed.

Well like a man entranced.

And nurse Betty, I had her happily sucking my cock in those visits as well and I even threw her a bone and bent her over the exam bed and fucked her in that ruthless bone jarring way she'd had gotten at twenty and not fifty something.

I sent that and a letter of my own back home and said I was not coming home, not until I felt more steady as me.

Then I set stuff up where I'd go for regular check in's weekly and then meet up with Brenda and then later with Steven for him to let me suck him and then have him fuck me as long and as hard as he could scratching that itch really well then another day it was me stopping by Frankie who had started rearranging his apartment to her apartment and was literally becoming a sissy bitch.

I learned a lot about that fetish and well Jill I saw everyday usually as he was so eager to be my sissy bitch whenever I wanted to get off.

And after about two weeks of this kind of fun I started to realize some things.

One the more I fucked people with my cock it seemed to get more powerful. Like thicker, longer...and just like millimeters at a time but yeah... and harder too. I had a real fucking weapon now.

And my tits were growing, but my ass was shaping too.

The more cock I took, it seemed to help that too,

But it was Jill that showed me that my spunk or milk or both with the nanos wasn't just mind controlling but it was like doing nano rebuilding.

Jill was losing flab and it was all going to her ass and her titties...sure it seemed slow, but it wasn't...two weeks, a nicer curve of ass and then breast buds and that nipple change.

I had it happen to me so I know them when I feel them.

I only had to figure out how this worked and what I was going to do with it.