Strawberry Milk Pt. 05

Story Info
Kelly changes after sex with Billy, becoming something else.
2.7k words
4.73
11.5k
10

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only Billy was not at the gym.

He was in the apartment building next door and I met him using our laundry room.

And Billy was right up my alley as it were he hit all my sexy guy buttons. Tall, like really tall six foot six, big and muscled. And a big dick. A dick big enough that as soon as I saw it through his sweats as we did laundry one day I wanted it inside me.

I wanted to drink his cum.

I wanted his hot cum in my insides too.

And it was that sort of real sexual hunger with this new way that I am. The nano's gave me these amazing tits and with those it reshaped me too as time's gone by all like part of my subconscious. And my body has affected my mind too as I found myself liking men as any hot chick would.

Or more, my body isn't just craving the guy or the fucking even if I love getting fucked as much as fucking people. Sometimes the cravings get like almost chemical.

That though of sucking cock becoming mouth watering drooling like cravings.

Thankfully I'm hotter than fuck.

Normally I don't say that stuff but it's just true.

I've average height as a guy so I'm tall and leggy as a chick, my ass is tight and taut and plumped and rounded by the nanos and my tits are huge and firm like implant titty big and first with a bit more natural give to them and perfect nipples and no scars and my face looks like a girls. Oval featured now, high cheekbones, long lashes, kissable full dick sucking lips.

And really decent hair too, shoulder length and growing out and the rest is femmy training spit and polish that I've been training in.

And Billy notices.

Twice he's been using our laundry room and chilling and twice I've watched him get a boner as we've been hanging out and doing laundry together.

So when I went braless in a tiny spaghetti string top that was barely being adequate to cover my titties and adding that to tight jean shorts I had Billy's attention and he was hard in record time.

He's looking me over and I obviously look him over too and offer him a sexy smile.

We do the back and forth with the sexy looks a little like it's a game and then once our clothes are doing the wash cycle he comes over to me when I do this little come hither finger.

When he's there I wrap my arms over his shoulders and kiss him.

Billy kisses me back.

"That was fast."

"I'm into you, I'm pretty sure you're into me."

"Well you're hard not to be into Kelly, especially looking like that, dressed like that."

"Same with you, those arms, those muscles, these tough rough hands and you showing off that big cock."

He blushed some. "I really wasn't trying to show that off."

"Good, that makes you cuter."

I kiss him again and he kisses me and then we're into it more as we get to the elevator and into my apartment.

I pull my top off as soon as we're inside and he;s gripping my tits perfectly in those big hands and suckling on my nipples until I start titty cumming and I feel him get more into breastfeeding as he trances out.

I let him feed, drink my nanos down and I focus as much as I can as he milks my titty cum out.

~Bigger cock, bigger cock, stay harder, stay harder, stay harder, more cum. More cum, more cum, more cum, more cum.~

See it's me giving my nano's orders, what I want then to do inside of him, change, modify in him besides the mind control effects.

And as to those.

"You love my tits, you love my ass, you will love how your cock feels in my ass, you won't mind I'm a she male, you think I'm hotter because of it, exotic because of it."

"Yes...oh fuck yes."

His eyes lit up as the glaze was more focused and he scoops me up and carries me until he finds my bedroom and tosses me on the bed and he strips.

For a non gym hook up he's cut, ripped, hot and lots of muscles and he has my mouth watering and my insides aching and quivering for cock.

Six foot four, two twenty all muscled and lean, he has to run, he has that worked out look but also the trim of a guy that runs.

His cock is hard and he's hung, like ten inches hung and a big thick ten.

Fuck that.

I slither off my bed to my knees and I grab Billy's cock and try stuffing the cockhead in my mouth.

It's big, it's a stretch but I get it in and I start sucking his cock determined to get more and more of him in.

It's when it starts getting crazy because I don't have a gag reflex anymore and I power through deep throating that monster dick and time my breathing so I'm not choking and I start sucking his dick but throat fucking him too.

Which sparks ideas in my brain.

But three minutes in Billy has his hands in my hair gripping my skull and he starts rolling his hips and face fucking me.

And I fucking love it.

So much cock, in my face, in my mouth, down my throat making it bulge out because there's a huge cock fucking sliding back and forth in there.

And the girlishness, the kink, the mastery of getting mastered and fucked a dominated is doing things to my mind where my cock crazed, dick sucking animal is taking over and I lose myself to the haze.

Cock drunk, stoned...whatever you want to call it, I was in it.

A cockslave.

And all of that topped with that actual high I get from his cum as Billy grunts and groans and pumps thick heavy streams of cum into me.

The sounds are wild creature sounds, deep, uncontrolled, sexy as hell.

I did just swallow it so the dregs of his cum I pump out of his cock as I focus on sucking him to hardness again isn't really enough for a real taste.

But once he's hard again Billy has me on my bed, sucking my titties and sinking that fucking monster inside of me.

There is nothing left of the old me really.

I don't just want this, but love it.

The thought of big thick long cock sinking into my ass, into my body is such a turn on and then getting actually fucked, filled, stretched.

Fucking estacy.

And Billy groans. "Oh, oh, oh fuck Kelly that feels fucking good, you ass feels so fucking good wrapped around me...oh...oh...oh... fuck yes baby."

I wrap my legs around his hips and hang on as Billy fucks me.

Oh god does he fuck me.

He's got such a big cock and it's enhancing, he's hard as a rock and his well worked out body is powerful and he's just fucking me so deep, so hard so good.

A cock that big never misses your sissy spot.

And I'm just as good for him.

"Kelly, Kelly, Kelly...fuck...you're taking it all, no girl has ever taken it all, you feel so good, so good oh fuck baby my cock's never felt this good, never been this hard."

I gasp, moan, cry out when the little pleasure spikes go off in my brain.

"Billy, oh fuck yes Billy, my ass was made for your cock. Fuck me, fuck me, fill me up, give me everything, don't stop, don't be scared, give me everything that you've had to hold back."

"Really, really...oh, oh fuck, you're so hot, so fucking amazing Kelly!"

Billy picks up power and speed until his impacts are jarring through me and making all my curves bounce and jiggle like in good porn movies but I'm barely noticing it because I'm losing myself in being fucked.

Yeah I've a big cock too but that doesn't change ten inches of cock as thick as a beer bottle stretching you wide and fucking you in dozens of strokes in a minute.

Yeah...fuck...Billy just is fucking me like a beast.

And my ass, my insides are made for cock.

Not just my sissy spot but my entire ass, my entire cock sheathing, sexy tight ass is full of nano enhanced cock loving nerves.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I lose myself in being his fuck doll.

And loving it.

My own cumming is that explosive though that it rattles me out of it in the best way and Billy slows as my cum splashes on him and trances him again.

"You love that, you did that to me, that was hot, so hot, so sexy, your cock feels so good inside me, your cock feels so good inside me, your cock feels so good inside me."

I hit a sissygasm after that too and Billy cries, like shock filled cries out then sobs as he cums and his cock explodes and pulses cum into my deep asshole spurt after spurt after spurt and it's more cum than he's ever spunked at once.

I shudder and shiver as his cum hits me and my body reacts with that high of pleasure.

"Oh god yes Billy fill me with cum!"

He collapses on me panting, crying from the release I'm panting and recovering as I'm cum stoned so high and we laugh and giggle together and then he's getting harder really fast and I can feel, literally feel my body drinking in, absorbing his cum instead of it leaking out of me.

I want more.

My whole body feels like it's glowing.

Sex buzzed.

Hyper feminine.

I want more.

"More, more, fuck me more Billy, give me more cum, fill me up baby, fuck me hard."

He starts moving again and we hit that zone again so easy, my taking his cock, all the pleasure, moaning, laughing, begging, crying out getting to the point where we peak at this point of shared orgasm and sissygasms and Billy filling me all over again and crying again because he's cumming so hard that it's painful to him in the best way.

Then shortly after we catch our breath we're at it again.

He's crying out too as we start.

"Kelly, Kelly, Fuck Kelly...god your ass is perfect, you're so fucking perfect, I can't stop sinking my cock in that ass...God, god, god it even hurts."

I can feel my body drinking him in as we fuck, every drop that comes from him before blowing and actual load being pulled inside me.

I feel strong, sexual, powerful.

Even as I'm losing myself in that big thick meaty cock pounding me.

Billy grabs my titties in his hands as he's rocking and slamming me and uses that rhythm as we fuck to jerk my nipples off as he catches them between his thumb and forefinger and I start titty cumming all over him as he literally is fucking me as he's milking me.

I'm grunting, girl crying and cumming out of control as all the sensations overload me and Billy fucks me harder and harder, his eyes hard glazing over and his cock hardening like a real steel pipe and he growls and grunts like a literal wild animal.

The pleasure literally is too much and I remember like my eyes rolling back in my head and getting lost in everything, drowning in everything until I passed out.

I woke up feeling so different.

Yeah I felt utterly fucked but it was like after everything with Billy I broke, something or things broke and while I was out I was put together like more solid?

I don't know I felt more together and with it than ever and it felt like I leveled up or something.

I waking a bit more. I felt everything was the same, at least physically Pink hair a mess, massive perfect titties and evenmy bot was still the same.

I still felt different.

And So did Billy.

Oh...oh I could just feel his body swimming with my nanos.

He looked like hell like I dehydrated him and he lost some weight too and he was out, unconscious and dreaming.

I could even sort of feel his dreaming.

And when I closed my eyes his dreams were of me, of fucking me, and scary dreams of it killing him from like me draining him dry or a heart attack.

Obsessed, scared, cumming hurt, he couldn't stop and lost control of himself over me and he kept going and going and going and even firing off nothing. It hurt for him to cum after a while.

And yet his brain, the programming, still has him obsessed and enjoying it like he can't help himself and it's mixing in with him being actually scared of me.

Billy's cock is still hard and badly colored from that going on for so long and he's scraped and skinned and blistered.

I...I actually feel fine.

I reach out and feel the nanos and command them to ~Soften, Heal, Grow.~

I sort of stroke him down instead of hard and then cup his balls. ~Make more seed, more often.~

~Ten spurts, ten thick, full laden spurts each time you cume.~

I reach up and run my fingers through his hair and touch his face.

~Easy Billy, easy calm down, calm down, everything is good, everything is right. You love me, you love me softly, gently since I'm too much for you, you love me like your goddess. Your love goddess, Kelly, The Strawberry witch.~

I reach into him mentally feel the nanos and order them to fix him, fix his body, all the wear and tear he's had from life so far, clean his arteries, heart, organs of things that would hurt him in time.

I get up and shower and then get ready and find I have changed, my breasts are the same, but my face is more womanly, more perfect, longer hair, long lashes, fuller sexy pouty lips, but not like crazy filler looking ones.

And my ass, it's just better, firmer and rounder and I sway when I walk. It's a soft sway but it's there, and it's automatic.

Sigh...

I got in my yoga pants and a top and hoodie and grabbed my jacket and headed out to the store.

People stared, especially since in the store I unzipped my jacket and hoodie let my titties be seen through my tee shirt and then well there's everything else.

I have men and women stare and stare and I let them. I get some groceries, a bunch of things to feed Billy and I and stop at the cutest check out girl this fresh faced college girl named Katie.

She's young, around my age and she's just... tiny, could pass for a teen except she sold me some vodka.

She was staring and staring and at me, my face, my titties.

She whispered inhaling. "Strawberries."

I wrote my address on a post it notes as I pay.

"Here's my number, call me...please."

She blushed and I headed home and Billy is still out of it and I started cooking.

I'm starving and he will be too.

Those good pre-foiled baking potatoes, I make coffee, and then I season up a couple of really decent steaks and get them going and I made a smoothie with juice, pineapple, whey powder, muscle builder stuff for the gym and a banana plus some yogurt and I have things going when he wakes up and walk or staggers out looking at me and staring at me.

Yeah I changed him and built that smile there on his face and in his eyes but I don't care.

He's mine now, I bring him some ice water then a smoothie and go and kiss him.

"Morning lover, drink, go shower, the steak's will be ready by then."

"Steaks... after all of... Kelly, just...you're a goddess babe, an absolute treasure."

I kiss him again.

"I know, I'm the best thing that ever happened to you. Now shower you reek of great sex and we have real life to get back to."

He drinks the water, kisses me and takes the smoothie with him to the bathroom but gives me lots of looks.

I smile back and then finish cooking.

He's mine and I love that.

They're all going to be mine. I'm the Strawberry Witch.