Strawberry Milk Pt. 06

Story Info
Kelly starts reflecting more, then acts as an angry goddess.
2.8k words
4.71
7.4k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch him watch me as I cook a really good hearty steak and eggs plate and it's a little awkward as we sort of post sex cook and putter and while the coffee is brewing I change the sheets and use some Febreze and flip the mattress.

He's shy, jittery still even after I calmed him down and I think it might be leftover physical reactions like shock.

And dehydration.

He looks better after some orange juice and water and then coffee as I serve us up a big meal like this and I eat because I'm starving and can almost feel the nanos demanding me feed myself.

I'm getting the dishes and he gets up and helps me.

"Uhm...Kelly? I...I hate saying this but...but I think I can't do this, keep up with you."

I look at him. "Billy it's fine, we got a little wild, it went a little far but it was really fun."

He nods. "More than fun, but you're... you're just too much, too amazing."

I smile. "And you are too, and this isn't goodbye or anything it's just a big deep breath right?"

He smiles like that made him relieved and happy both. "Right."

We hang out for a while after that, doing dishes, cleaning up, making the bed, talking.

He's a carpenter, I'm still sort of in university and honestly it's the last tail end of a computer sciences degree that I don't care too much about lately.

I wonder if I can change that for myself?

We actually talk about that and things he's into like log homes but also those really great furniture pieces with the whole cuts and old boards and things I honestly just smile and watch him be enthusiastic with.

I concentrate a little until my lips feel tingly and I kiss Billy goodbye at the door and he trances out.

I concentrate on his nano's.

~Keep those feeling going about his work, about his craft, wake that part up more and let him stay happy about it.~

I break the connection and he's blinking and kissing me back and then the biggest hug.

"Try not to be a stranger Billy."

"I won't, promise just go easier on me Goddess."

"It's Kelly."

He smiles and blushes. "Who's still a goddess."

I watch him go and sit around the house for a while still not feeling right in my head, in my skin and thinking about college. I'm going to finish my degree because I'm nearly done and I want my degree.

I go shopping for more groceries and get all these things that are like good for my mind and body and even hit the medical building where I get tested for all my vitamins and minerals that I want and then head home and go over all my computer stuff. I clean it, move it, get it set back up and start with a few drinks as I make food and then read.

Re-read all my text books.

But this time trying to kickstart my nanos in myself to get involved as I focus on my degree and that feeling or the feelings of why I was into computer sciences and I even try a literal power boost by holding batteries in my hand in case they want more power?

And in between it I eat and work out and when my brain gets tired of both of those I go looking for my lovers.

Calling Steve is an easy hook up and he asks me over to his place and it's nice and he's all over me. "I've been blue balls and rock hard since you called, fuck princess... oh jesus."

I kiss with him and then get him to make us drinks as I strip and then half a rum and coke I'm feeling better with his seven inch cock sliding down my throat.

As soon as he's in my wet mouth I feel his body posture shift and him go tranced from my saliva now.

I leave him alone, let him just trance out and... oh...

~That's it, that's it Steve let her mouth bring peace, calm, let all the life bullshit just drop away and just really enjoy cumming, enjoy feeling her.~

So much for leaving him alone.

But fuck.

Wow.

The feeling in his body, the change, the sigh that came out of Steve as it took hold.

That made me feel better.

And so did him, crying out almost sweetly as I made him cum and devouring all his cum. The sound, the act of doing it filled me with a lot of pleasure and satisfaction.

"Kelly, Kelly, Kelly...oh fuck, oh princess... I...Oh thank you I needed this, needed you, no one does this to me...makes me feel this good."

I nod around his cock and make him hard again before coming up and we kiss and he sits on the couch and I sink my ass down on his cock as he starts sucking my huge titties.

"You're welcome, like really I needed this too and you're a great break from studying."

I ride his really nice cock and Steve literally nurses off my titties making my day as he drains all the nano-titty cum out of my big breasts and he's stroking me off as I ride him.

I feel my nano's running through him literally liters of them.

I link to them as we fuck and I have then feel him out for illnesses and injuries and even fix the little things the arties, the wear and tear, the impurities he's got built up...everything even clear his skin not that it's bad but still.

Healing him.

Just because I can, they can.

Then it's enjoying it.

I'm trying not to pull a Billy and hurt Steve but I absorb all the cum he lets pump into me.

All of it brought me pleasure.

And taking a page from my book I let myself enjoy it.

We fucked, made love, drank run and cokes all afternoon and talked as we were both starving after all the sex and cum making and the nanos so we're both starving.

And we talk.

Steve is single, he's good looking, he does auto-body work and painting on cars and is pretty successful.

So we eat and talk about things he likes, stuff in his job he likes. Like basic satisfaction from turning a car out fixed and even better looking to doing car show creative stuff.

"The creative stuff I love, it's me and my art as much as all the work the other stuff is just doing a good job, and I take a bunch of that with me. I know I do a good job, it pays the bills but it let's me do the other stuff I want. I think Princess that you need to find out what you want to do with your degree in the sense of what you think is cool and fun. Then do all the other stuff to pay the bills."

We eat, talk like that, suck each other's cocks and I spend the night with Steve after he asks me too and asks me to fuck him.

No nanos, no suggestions, he just wants me to.

And I guide him through getting cleaned up or rather out and lubed and gave him another wonderful blowjob as I fingered the lube in and then sank my big cock into his ass.

This was as close to feeling sort of gay and not Alpha cocked as I've ever felt. Slow, steady, into it with the both of us as I fucked him over and over staying hard despite filling his ass with my spunk twice in deep heavy spurts that tranced him out and made him cum too.

I push on his nanos, push on his brain.

~You like this, you love this, the right person, guy, girl with a strap on, trans girl you love being fucked because it's them fucking you, all sensation, pleasure, a gift, so wonderfully massaged on the inside.~

And post cumming I stay hard and buried inside Steve as he starts nursing my huge titties again and I purr into his ear commanding. "Drink baby, drink, suck, make my titties cum, drink me dry."

This time I do more than heal.

~Bigger dick, bigger cock, longer cock, thicker cock, More cum. More cum. More cum until you cum in six big heavy spurts. Be happy, sucking dick makes you happy, getting fucked makes you happy, doing a good job ijn your work makes you happy....drink some more water, sleep better, deeper, dream, dream of love, art, sex, your craft.~

That took him down for a few hours into this deeper sleep and I joined him and I thought it was a nap and that turned out to be morning.

So we spent the morning in bed sucking each other off and fucking and me getting him to suck my titties dry again and then after a shared shower and getting dressed we go for breakfast at IHOP before he has to go to work.

It's really nice that he pays and we ate a lot and I not having to pay leave a ten dollar tip for the girl who like others there was watching me the entire time.

Smelling me when I was close enough.

She followed me into the bathroom as I washed my hands and checked my make up and she looked so nervous and keyed up, her nipples looked so hard.

I turned and looked at her.

Walked right over and kissed her and slipped her some tongue and kissed her and pushed hard on her.

~Wet, wet, horny, juicy wet, you're going to cum really fast, really hard, three times as hard, you'll dream about me.~

I pulled her into the stall still kissing and slid my hands down her pants and fingered her until she came hard and fast three times, so hard she bit into my shoulder and wadded up my shirt to muffle her screams.

After that I carefully set her on the toilet looking dazed and stunned and I left her there trying to breathe and recover her wits from the powerful multiple orgasms she had.

Yes, easily yes I could have done more but it's better to leave her with a dear Penthouse kind of encounter.

I swayed and strutted leaving and went to the Malls and shopped and Mallratted all day.

I went shopping sure, just because I felt like it. But I was looking at computer stuff, new industry stuff, bought a bunch of magazines and things too.

Plus it was fun just being super hot and sexy and to have so many people interested, staring, watching, some getting aroused at me.

Every door gets opened, every store there's staff looking to help me, every drink I go for gets paid for and every snack.

And people literally poorly find reasons to hang around and watch me and stare.

And the poor high school kids once they're in for lunch at the food court I just hung out reading my tech magazines, dressed nice but relaxed and sipping an Orange Julius.

And concentrating on putting out more pheromones, more "strawberry."

I'm not into tweens, teens or anyone not legal aged but it's a fuck of a lot of fun seeing the effect hit them and their raging hormones and most of them there are effected and there's squirming girls with pokey nipples and boys with raging boners and wet spots for both of them on occasion.

I was mean too, since I got to get another drink and a soft serve cone that I licked and ate and caused a few definite sighs and one poor kid groaned watching me and ran away because I think watching me boiled him over.

I killed most of the afternoon doing that just walking around the two malls and strutting my stuff.

Getting numbers and e-mails which I all take and even do test calls which please the people that had the guts to do this. And I even do that with the assholes or the ones that seem like assholes.

I don't mind because as bad as they are I can change them.

I'm in the last mall when three hot girls come at me looking pissed off like I'm an intruder.

One said. "Come with us."

I looked her over, she was good looking and obviously in charge of the other two but they had that look like the bully girls I knew of in high school.

"And if I don't?"

"We'll make you, or you'll leave the mall because you're not shaking us."

"Why? I didn't do anything?"

"Bullshit, here all day pulling everyone in, taking their attention you're not one of us you can't do that." One of the other one's said.

I knew how this was going to play out and I am a computer nerd. I went through this home with bullies.

Thing is I'm stronger so I went with them and they took me to the bathroom and their leader tried pushing me into the wall.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled her into a kiss and slipping her my tongue and tranced her.

She went slack and the other two swung on me and I punched both of them after taking their hits in their diaphragm knocking the wind out of them I kissed both of them down.

I looked at the leader.

"We're going to your place."

They're dazed and confused but we get there and it's a nice place and her name is Catherine or Cat and the other two are Shelly and Tracy.

I got out of my top and said. "Shelly, Tracy come nurse on my titties, Cat come here and suck my cock."

Even tranced they seemed shocked, surprised, started off clumsy like but they all started sucking, milking drinking.

Getting deeper in the trance.

Once I feel the connection to their nanos I push on them.

~You love girls, women, eating pussy, getting dyke fucked, you adore cock, love cock, dream of cocks, dream of getting fucked, you love anal sex and love the pain, the fullness, the kink... and you love being bimbos, bambi's you'll look up all of that online and take it all in because you're hot, pretty, sexy, you don't need all that complicated thinking stuff...just sex, sex, pretty sexy clothes and girly things and sex.~

I feel them resist and resist but the nanos aren't able to be stopped; they literally just re-write the needed neural pathways.

Tracy was going down on Cat's cum filled pussy, stopping, fighting it. "It's a pussy, a pussy, I'm a girl, I'm..."

I shoved my cock rubbered up into her ass.

"Cock! Cock! Holy fucking fuck huge fucking cock in my ass! It's in my ass, It's in my ass... fuck! Oh fuck, of fuck so dirty, so hot, fuck, fuck I'm gonna cuuuuum!"

And she swayed in her orgasm as I fucked her asshole hard and she giggled. "Oh, pussy, oh yummy."

And giggled more as she went down on Cat's cunt greedily.

Even tranced I can see the shift as some of the bimbo pre-conceived stuff in their brains is kicking in and their resistance doesn't end with tears but a groan and happy muffled giggling.

After Tracy I unrubber and started fucking Cat.

Cat groans as she cums.

"Can't, can't...oh... oh fuck...can't think... what's going oooooooon! (giggles) oh, oh fuck that feels, better, better...I...I... oh mommy, mommy, mommy fuck me, fuck me... I wanna feel like this like forever! Ever like better!"

The she found Shelly's pussy. "Oh...pussy, pussy is good now, I have a good pussy, all pussy is like good pussy."

I can feel her let go and give in and just fall into her new bimbo mind.

That's on them you don't attack me I'm a goddess.

We have a four way and they're shitty unskilled first time lesbians but that doesn't matter as they're super happy eating pussy as I fucked each one of them hard as I could, making them cum over and over with that driving all of this encounter like this sweet, sexy, life changing experience.

I fill each one with my cum and each one with my breast milk nanos and push on them.

~Cum harder, cum more, be a bimbo, be a bambi love being it. Move in together, dyke together on the regular, bring guys home like take out... buy sex toys, big dildos, butt plugs...love each other.~

Then I showered and left.

Vengeful felt fucking good too.

But I leave them a chance to be together, be happy, and too spun and ditzy to ever hurt anyone again.

I head home after getting a huge take out binge from all the fast food places and sequester myself in for more studying, more trying to find my groove.