Stray Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oridian
Oridian
209 Followers

Oliver shivered and his eyes blinked shut for a second, before he raised his head and made eye contact with her again. "I guess you're a good girl too? Or maybe you're a bad girl... Haha."

"Good and bad are just relatively concepts anyway. But you're definitely a good boy." Teagan gave a few extra fast, firm strokes to Oliver's erection, which made him groan and his hips shuddered as he resisted the urge to buck again her hand. Then she loosened her grip and slowed her strokes, before letting go entirely. "Alright, let's try something different. I think it's your turn to put some effort into it, since you're so enthusiastic." Teagan sat down cross-legged, and then she beckoned. "Roll over and stand up."

Oliver eagerly did as she asked. He hopped up onto all fours, leaving the stiff red length of his erection to dangle under his belly—but it wasn't to be ignored for long, as Teagan swiftly got her hands on it again. Sitting on the soft grass besides Oliver, she wrapped both fists around his member as he stood facing the opposite direction as her. Now that she had shifted fully back to human, she had full dexterity with her hands to curl her fingers and gently squeeze on his erection. "Go on, then. Hump."

Oliver seemed hesitant at first, but once he started to move his hips, he quickly got into the swing of it. "Oh? Oh. Oohh..." Despite all his fluffy fur, his body was relatively skinny—he wasn't thin enough to be starved, but evidently he hadn't been eating well after weeks of having to scavenge for food. Werewolves needed to eat more than normal humans, or even normal wolves. Yet despite Oliver's scrawny appearance, Teagan could feel his muscle strength as he began humping against her.

"Hah, yes!" Teagan laughed from amusement, and from just how raw and primal it felt as Oliver gave into his instincts and let loose. It started slow and steady, but quickly the male werewolf accelerated. His back arched as he sawed his hips, sliding his erection back and forth in Teagan's grip even as she just tried to brace herself and hold her hands still. Earlier in the evening she had managed to restrain Oliver when he'd trapped himself in her tent, yet clearly that had just been luck because now he was showing how much power he could put up.

"Oh damn, that's good..." Soon his hips were almost a blur and there was real force behind each mad thrust, but in contrast to all that sexuality he curled his head down to sniff at her hair and affectionately nuzzle at her shoulder. When his tongue darted out to lick at her neck, Teagan shuddered and lost concentration—her fingers loosened, and Oliver's erection slipped out of her grasp with his next thrust.

Oliver kept thrusting against the air a few more times, but then his hips went still. Yet his snout was still pressed against Teagan's neck and he kept licking at the exposed skin in a way that made her shiver. He nibbled at her throat, but then abruptly stopped and pulled back. "Uh oh. No, I did the thing I'm not supposed to!"

Teagan blinked. "What?"

"I bit you?"

Teagan hadn't felt any pain, and on raising a hand to her throat, she found no injury. "That's not a bite. That's just... nibbling. Anyway, I'm already a werewolf. It's not like biting me would spread lycanthropy."

"Right. Uh. Yeah." Oliver looked embarrassed. "Sorry."

"Just don't be rough. But keep going."

"Alright." Oliver panted hungrily, then he moved close and nuzzled at her neck. Shifting upwards, he licked at her cheek and Teagan felt her anticipation build that he would next lick her lips and kiss her—but then he didn't. His muzzle moved to her ear, and in a soft, sultry whisper he said, "You're a good girl."

"Ooh! Ok. Wow. Hmm." A needy sigh rolled out from her throat. Teagan hadn't known she was vulnerable to such tricks, but clearly she was. A chill went down her back and she felt a tingle between her legs, and her hand twitched from an urge to reach down. "Huuh..."

"Good girl." Oliver neatly took a step back to look at her, eye to eye. His erection was still all stiff and twitching beneath his belly, but he just stood normally and seemed to ignore it. "Actually, you know, I thought you meant something else earlier."

Teagan blinked. She was so horny, and Oliver clearly was too, but instinct had only partially supressed intellect. "Yes?"

Briefly Oliver looked embarrassed, but he pressed on. "You were... you said we were going to try something different and that it was my turn. I thought you meant it was my turn to..." Sticking out his tongue, the male werewolf mimed licking at the air.

"Do you want to? I mean, I don't mind. You could if you wanted to." Teagan reached a hand up to the collar of her cloak. For a moment she drew it tighter around her shoulders, but then she drew a deep breath and reached for the front zipper. Despite how she tried to act confident and self-assured, now she felt uniquely vulnerable and open to be judged.

"Yes! If you want. You don't have to. Unless... you want to," Oliver said. He looked curious, but hungry. His gaze was locked on her fingers as Teagan smoothly pulled the zipper down the front of her cloak.

She shrugged the garment off, then let it drop to the grass. Without her cloak, all she was left wearing was a plain dress, grey in colour, and that too was easy enough to take off. With a simple movement Teagan undid one button, then another, one by one until her dress slipped off her shoulders and down to her waist. Teagan pulled her arms free, but then she folded them over her stomach and shivered—not from cold, for it was a warm autumn night, but from a flash of nervousness.

It had months, no, more than a year since she had been naked in front of another person, and she felt self-conscious. Through the course of her travels, Teagan had been hoping to meet more werewolves and maybe make more friends, but she hadn't expected that out here near the middle of nowhere, she would find a freshly turned werewolf. And she certainly hadn't prepared for something like this. It felt like a connection was forming between them, with how easily they talked and understood each other—yet now that made her feel all the more vulnerable. The flaws and features of her body felt like they were on display, to be judged.

Just below her shoulders, there was a transition between lightly tanned to paler skin, from where her cloak normally kept her skin shrouded from the sun. Even her arms, her pits—she hadn't shaved recently, hadn't trimmed body hair anywhere, hadn't groomed her appearance in a myriad of ways because she just hadn't expected to need to. Even her overall form—was she too thin, with her arms a little bony and the lines of her ribcage visible? Her nervousness wasn't entirely from her partial nudity, but also from the simple vulnerability of being watched closely by another. Were there too many freckles on her face? Still in a sitting position, Teagan glanced down at her half-undressed body, then finally up at Oliver.

The male werewolf was staring at her intensely. His gaze darted across her face, her arms, her exposed shoulders, definitely her chest too, just drinking in the sight of her. Then back to her face. "Wow, you're pretty," he murmured.

Teagan still had her arms folded, but now she rubbed one hand against her neck—still nervous, but trying hard to hide it. Instinctually she wanted to shift to wolf form, just to get some fur to cover all her exposed skin, but she resisted. Drawing another deep breath, she grinned but then she paused. She wanted to say something appropriately seductive, but it took a few seconds to get the words. "Uh... So... What are you going to do about it?"

Oliver's panted, and he bounced between his four paws. "I don't know but you're just..." He growled, but not in a threatening way. "Grroaw, you're so pretty! And hot. Pretty hot!" The male werewolf was all but drooling at the sight of her, and his tail wagged. He hopped towards her, then took another step, and stopped just an arm's reach away. Raising a forepaw, he pointed at her chest. "Boobs."

"Hah, you idiot." Teagan let out a bark of laughter, and she playfully smacked at Oliver's paw. "What an astute observation you've made."

Oliver's tongue dangled from his mouth as he grinned back at her. "They look nice... you look nice! Can I touch them?" He gestured with his forepaw, but then hesitated.

"Hmmm." Teagan cupped a hand around one of her breasts, then with her other hand she took Oliver's paw and guided it to her chest.

"Boooobs," Oliver repeated, and then he grinned again like an idiot, which made Teagan laugh. Humour and the simple, casual ease with which conversation flowed between them helped to wear away her nervous self-consciousness. A wolf's paws had much less dexterity than human hands, but with careful eagerness Oliver felt her up.

If asked, Teagan would probably have considered herself the opposite of voluptuous. She was slender in form, with little fat over much of her body, and her breasts didn't make for a huge handful—just a nice handful, enough for a cute young werewolf boy to happily grope. "Watch those claws..." Teagan murmured, as he kept pawing at her.

Oliver's ears flattened against his head. "Ooh, the curse of being a werewolf—I don't have hands!"

Teagan grinned too. "All the more incentive for you to learn to control your shifts."

"Hmm." Oliver had been standing on three legs with his forelimb raised, but now he bounded forward and stuck his muzzle right between her cleavage. "Blblblb."

Teagan laughed and she covered her face with her hands, but she didn't push Oliver away as he nuzzled at her chest and even lapped at her nipples. His nose felt cool but his breath was warm, and his tongue was sloppy and wet.

"Soft. Ooh, so nice," Oliver murmured.

"Haha. Woah...!" Teagan grinned, but then Oliver's sheer enthusiasm made her lose balance and fall backwards from her sitting position. She fell back onto her tent, which made one side collapse as a tent peg came flying out from the ground.

Oliver immediately stopped. His ears flattened against his head, and his tail drooped between his hindlegs. "Sorry! Oh no! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," Teagan immediately replied, still lying on her half-collapsed tent. It would be far too embarrassing to have to cut this sexual encounter short because she'd injured herself, falling over from having a friendly werewolf boy nuzzle at her tits. And the thought of having to set her tent up for a third time was the real pain. "This tent has really suffered this evening."

"It's not very tough, is it?"

"It's a lightweight design, meant to be compact and portable." Teagan carefully stood up, then she turned around and stared at her tent. As she did so, her dress finally slipped down from her hips and around her ankles. "And... I'm naked."

"You're naked!" Oliver cheerily agreed. Unsurprisingly, this easily distracted him from the tent. "Nice! You're so hot! Wow!" He bounced between his paws and his tail wagged, and his genuine, curious enthusiasm made Teagan laugh. In his wolf form, Oliver's head came to just above Teagan's waist when she was standing, and he gently bumped his nose against her hips. "Butt," he muttered in a soft, growly voice.

That successfully managed to distract Teagan—any embarrassment or irritation from her tent being knocked down was replaced by amusement, and her underlying sense of arousal hadn't gone anywhere. "Hahah. Yes, it is. But how are we...? Should I fix the tent first so that we can go inside and... uh... Ok."

Teagan stepped out of her dress and she bundled it up before tossing it in through the flap of her tent. With the tent partially collapsed, she then had to get down on her knees to reach in and pull out the sleeping bag she had inside. This posture apparently gave Oliver a view he appreciated.

"Buttttt," repeated the male werewolf, as he stared, hypnotized by her rear.

"Butt," Teagan agreed. She laid the sleeping bag down on the grass to provide some cushioning, then she sat down on it with her legs crossed in front of her, resting her arms on her knees. "So how are we doing this?"

"Hmmm..." Oliver darted forward to sniff curiously at her again—he sniffed at her neck, her hands, then her armpit, her side, then her feet, and finally he had gotten his muzzle to where he really wanted it to be, working his way up the inside of her legs and towards her groin. Teagan enjoyed the attention. Carefully she lay backwards on the sleeping bag, resting up on her elbows, then she slowly spread her legs.

The fur of Oliver's snout tickled slightly against her thighs as he explored her—first with his nose, and then with his tongue. Teagan let out a soft sigh, a breath that she had been holding without thinking about it. Oliver's dark brown eyes were sharp with focused, hungry intent as his gaze shifted up to stare at her, then back down at her groin.

It felt good. Reaching out, Teagan patted Oliver's head, before letting her hand just rest on him, guiding his motions as he lapped repeatedly at her with gentle but insistent strokes of his tongue. At first Oliver was just exploring her body and seeing how his wolf form could pleasure her, figuring out what worked best. He flicked his tongue, circling, sucking, sliding about, tasting her in different places and different ways. When he got the right spot, it made a tingle of sensation spark out from between her legs, then arc up her spine to make her whole body shudder. "Just a bit... right there... keep just... keep licking there..."

Teagan opened her mouth in a silent moan, and she felt goosebumps run over her skin. Oliver didn't say anything either—his mouth was too busy to talk, and his eyes went half-lidded, then fully closed. "Oooh. Oliver..." Another jolt of pleasure made Teagan moan, not silently this time, and Oliver's ears perked up while his tail wagged slightly.

Lick, lick, lick. His tongue was long and wet, and he used it with steady enthusiasm. The movements were simple but effective, slathering her with wet, warm, slowly building pleasure. Teagan felt like she was a spring being coiled up tight, building up pressure and tension until she would eventually explode. She could have just let it happen, but she wanted more—this was just the appetizer, and she was well ready for the main course.

With her muscles tense, her skin flushed, and her hair messily tumbling over her face, Teagan used her hand to tap Oliver's snout and push him away. "Wait... that's... I'm really... Enough, enough." For a moment he resisted, but then he raised his head and blinked his eyes open. The two of them shared a knowing gaze.

Oliver panted a few times and licked his lips. "How far are we taking this? You want to go all the way?"

"All the way?" Teagan murmured. Without thinking, she instinctively reached for that undercurrent of magical power than ran deep through her and tugged on it. Shifting, transformative energy rolled over her body. Naked skin was covered by fur of light grey, brown, and tawny colour, while her limbs altered in length and proportion.

Teagan shifted completely to her wolf form in a few quick seconds, and she rolled over to push into a four-legged stand, before shaking herself all over. Her hearing became more directional as her ears moved to the top of her head and became triangular. She blinked her eyes as her vision adjusted, letting her see further out into the dark forest that surrounded the warm, flickering spill of light from the campfire. Yet the most obvious perceptual difference was her sense of smell—Teagan took a deep breath, and her wolf nose smelled the mossy autumn humidity of the forest, the woody smoke of the campfire, and of course the distinctive scent of fur and canine from her new friend and fellow werewolf.

Oliver was watching her with his intense gaze, looking curious again. For a moment he hesitated, then he made a slight tilt of his head. "Hmm... That can work too!"

Teagan felt a brief sense of confusion—hadn't Oliver asked her to go all the way through with her transformation? But then realization dawned. He hadn't meant go all the way in that way, but rather he had been asking if she wanted to have sex. Which she did, yet she felt a little silly for not having understood that invitation properly. "Uhh..."

Oliver didn't seem to mind her current form. "Hmm, I think you're pretty cute when you're a wolf. All fuzzy and with that tail," he said, pacing around her to peer at her from various angles.

"Thank you." Teagan's tail wagged slightly as she enjoyed the compliment. A moment later, she added, "You... look good yourself."

"Hehehaha. We're both wolves! It's weird! But we're weird in the same way." Oliver bounded over and compared their sizes. He was just slightly larger than her, but noticeably skinnier, though the fluffiness of his fur partially hid his leanness. As he stood beside her, his body so close but not quite touching, Teagan supressed another shiver.

Then in the next moment, suddenly they were touching. Had he moved, or had she? Or perhaps they both had moved. Teagan wasn't sure. But now their bodies were against each other, shoulder to shoulder, side to side, fur brushing against fur as mutual attraction pulled them together. Fur was much better insulation than naked skin, yet Teagan felt his warmth as she leaned against Oliver and he leaned back against her. "Oh..." he breathed softly, sounding almost surprised.

Oliver bumped his snout against her shoulder, then her head as he sniffed at her. With such proximity it was easy for either of them to smell the other, and now from how their fur was touching, their scents were intermixed and clung to them both. As Oliver sniffed at her face, Teagan turned and ran her tongue against his cheek—which he immediately reciprocated, licking her back, and then finally they were kissing.

It was awkward at first. Teagan knew how to kiss as a human, and maybe Oliver did too, but it was different when you had a wolf muzzle instead of a flat human face. At first it was merely messy though enthusiastic licking at each other's snout, taking the scent and taste of each other, but gradually that became a more coordinated, passionate gesture. Teagan tilted her head to the right angle and opened her jaw further so that she could properly kiss Oliver, letting their tongues touch as they pressed their mouths together. She could faintly detect the smoky, grilled meat taste from the food she'd given him, as well as the spicy, acidic tang from the tea he'd drunk.

"Mmhhh..." Teagan moaned softly, her eyes closed yet her other senses heightened. Oliver's body was warm and solid, but he swayed slightly as he stood, and his side rubbed against hers. When they finally pulled back from their kiss, Teagan panted softly with her eyes still closed.

"That was... you're really... I just want to..." she heard the other werewolf mutter breathlessly. With her eyes still closed, Teagan turned her body sharply so that she was facing directly away from Oliver, then she raised her hips and bent her forelegs slightly, with a slight arch of her spine and her tail flicking upwards to complete the posture.

Teagan had, in private and just to a mirror, tried presenting before, but never to another person. She held the position for just a second before curiosity got the better of her, and she blinked her eyes open and glanced back over her shoulder. It appeared to be having the desired effect. Oliver was staring at her with a shocked, hungry expression, and dangling under his belly was a lengthy, masculine expression of his sheer arousal.

"Woah," said the male werewolf. He moved forward, one paw at a time, before dipping his head to sniff at her raised rear. Next he dared a lick, which made Teagan huff and her tail trembled. "I really like how you smell. You had a nice smell when you were a human, but now it's... especially from your..."

Oridian
Oridian
209 Followers