Stray Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teagan impatiently stomped a hindfoot against the sleeping bag. "Put it in me!"

Oliver laughed, but he nodded. "Heh, excellent idea!" He moved forward and suddenly he was mounting her. His body was over hers, with his chest against her back as he clambered over her. For Teagan, there was something deeply vulnerable yet at the same time comforting about their position. Oliver's forelimbs brushed against her torso, then wrapped partially around her sides. Her hips twitched instinctively when she felt his erection bump against her rear, coming close to where it was needed but just off the mark.

Then followed another awkward moment, tense with anticipation as Oliver shifted about as he balanced on his hindlegs, trying to get the right angle and position. Teagan again glanced back over her shoulder and her gaze met Oliver's. "Are you teasing me? Because I will downgrade you from good boy to okay boy if you are being a tease."

Oliver had a slight frown of concentration, even as he hugged her body and made another thrust of his hips that was off the mark. "No I'm not teasing you! I want it, I really want it. This is just a bit more difficult than expected. How do wild animals do this without having a hand to get things aligned?"

Teagan shifted her hips, also trying to get the angle. "Put it in, put it in. Let's do this!"

Oliver's forepaws had been wrapped around her sides, but now his grip loosened and he slipped his body backwards, dismounting from her back. "Ok. Let me just see... Ok." He paused for a moment, then he hopped up and mounted her again. This time as he slid his hips forward, he hit the mark right on and his erection jabbed right into her depths.

"Ehhh...!" Teagan let out a whining gasp at the sudden penetration, and not entirely from pleasure. The force of Oliver's thrust made her buck slightly away from him. "Stop, wait..."

Oliver instantly froze. He bumped his snout against her shoulder. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" he asked, sounding concerned.

Teagan shook her head. It didn't really hurt, but despite all the anticipation it still felt unexpected for her inner walls to be abruptly spread apart. He was inside her. It made her feel vulnerable to be standing still and letting another werewolf climb over her body, and now shove a thick, throbbing length of his flesh deep into her body—as aroused as she was, it was still an intense moment. "Just... go slow. Let me get used to it."

"Ok. Slow and gentle. Just tell me what you want." And then Oliver resumed moving, slowly rolling his hips to work his way further in. Teagan had thought he was already fully penetrated, but no, not even close. She couldn't see what was going on at their groins, but she could definitely feel it as Oliver pulled in and out, gradually getting deeper and deeper. He felt warm, and so alive as he filled her with his erection. There was a slight squelch of bodily fluid as his flesh slid against hers, providing a sense of wet friction that was pleasurable in just the right way.

Finally Teagan felt Oliver's sac bump against her groin, and he was fully penetrated. Now he stopped again, just holding deep inside her with his chest resting against her back. "Ooh. That's nice."

Teagan concurred. "Fuuuuck yeah," she murmured. She clenched down her muscles, getting used to the delightful sensation of having something deep inside her. Oliver felt warm, and slightly squishy, and he filled her up in just the right way. It had been too long since she'd gotten some action, and there was something about doing it in wolf form that made things feel extra special and wild. This was something she could only do with another werewolf, even if mechanically it wasn't actually that different compared to doing it in human for, or at least for now. Hungry for more sensation, she started to move her body back and forth. "Good boy. Ok, hump me a little more?"

"That's so nice," Oliver repeated, then his forelimbs wrapped tighter around her sides and he began to rock his hips to match her thrusts, driving his erection in and out repeatedly. He let out a soft groan, then a chuckle. "Ahh. Hah. Uh, this might be quick. I don't think I'm lasting very long, after all that we were doing earlier."

Teagan's response was just to growl softly but demandingly, and let him interpret that how he wished. "Grrrrr..." Her whole body felt like it was flushed with warmth and her heart was racing. The epicentre for all that warm, tingly sensation was her groin, and each motion as Oliver thrust into her sent a fresh spike of increasingly intense pleasure.

Arousal was now predominant in her mind, erasing away nervousness, stress, or most any other concern except for the need to take this sexual encounter forward. But as the two werewolves continued to mate with each other, Teagan felt a change in the sensation. Oliver was now humping deep and fast, barely pulling his erection out with each stroke before he shoved back in with the next thrust, and now Teagan felt an increasing tightness near the entrance to her vagina. Ah, that. Curiosity briefly distracted from her gradual climb to climax, but not by much, because it was a very sexual thing to feel. Instinctually that sensation made her muscles clench down, and the rolling waves of pleasure swept her ever closer to a release. "Yes..."

"Ah, ah... So good... I'm getting close to... uh..." Oliver was panting softly with each thrust, and he was so engrossed that he didn't even notice for another few seconds. But then he slowed, before abruptly coming to a halt, though he remained atop her back with his erection fully buried inside her, throbbing and surely also close to his release. "Uh, Teagan?"

Teagan shivered as she lingered close to the edge of orgasm. If Oliver had kept going for a few more seconds, that would have done it, but now he stopped with surgical precision as if just to tease her. She growled again. "Grrr..."

"I... that is to say, we, seem to be stuck?" Oliver asked her. He tried to pull his hips back, but now his canine anatomy had locked him inside her, and withdrawal was impossible. "I'm getting close. I was going to pull out, but... I literally can't?"

"Good boys don't pull out," Teagan muttered under her breath, and even as she was saying it, she felt a little guilty over how arousal-driven that comment had been. Fortunately she probably hadn't said it loud enough for Oliver to hear. Then she sighed, but also gave a chuckle and a nod. "Yeah, that's a wolf thing. At the base of your cock there's this bit that gets especially big and locks you in. Called the knot, cause it... it ties us together when it swells up and my muscles squeeze it."

"Oh. That's interesting." Oliver sounded genuinely curious now. "But why?"

"Biology or something. I don't know, that's just how it is. But anyway, if you wanted to pull out you already missed your chance about a minute ago." Teagan squeezed her muscles around Oliver's erection, and she shifted her body underneath him. "Now keep humping!"

"Grrrr!" Now it was Oliver's turn to growl, and he resumed madly humping. With his knot swollen up, he wasn't even really thrusting in and out, just grinding his hips against hers as he stayed fully penetrated. "Ah. Oooh, ooh. Teagan. Teagan. Teag—ooowww!" Finally his limbs all went stiff and shoved himself against her, and her moaned out her name which broke into a mad yowl.

Teagan felt his erection throb against her insides, and whether by empathy or biology, she was kicked off the edge into her own orgasm. It was good. It was so very good. Teagan jerked and twitched, shuddering even as Oliver hugged her tight from behind. Warm, wet, blinding ecstasy swept through her body and set her brain alight, leaving her senseless and delirious as primal instinct and ancient reflexes fired. No thoughts, no worries, no stress, nothing but pleasure overwhelming. "Ahh..." A choked gasp came from her throat—not a planned sound or any attempt at speech, but just something involuntary from the sheer intensity of the moment.

It was a gradual comedown from the intense high of orgasm. Slowly Teagan felt the pleasure recede from her mind, leaving space for rational thought and other sensations. The tension in her body relaxed as she panted tiredly, basking in satisfied afterglow even as Oliver was still mounted on her, in her. She could feel his breath against her nape as his let out ragged, pleasured groans, and his erection was still fully swollen and locked deep inside her. He kept throbbing every few seconds, slowly adding to the wet mess he had already made inside her.

"Fuuuuck, it's still going," he murmured, eye closed and paws clutched around her.

Teagan shivered. Though the paralyzing ecstasy of orgasm had ended, it was still deeply pleasurable to have Oliver inside her, which was good because they weren't going anywhere soon. "It's a wolf thing."

"Wha...?"

"Wolf mating is... prolonged. We're going to be stuck together like this for a while," Teagan explained. She knew how this worked, even if in the moment she hadn't been thinking about it. Now she was finally getting to experience it for herself. "It'll take a while. Maybe ten minutes, maybe half an hour. Maybe longer."

"Ahhh..." Oliver's pleasured, mindless moan made Teagan laugh, which then made her muscles clench down on his cock, which made him moan again. "Fuuu... you mean we just... just keep... oohh. I'm still cumming—I can feel it."

"Heh." Teagan glanced over her shoulder at Oliver. His eyes were still closed, and his snout was scrunched up in a cute grimace as he balanced on his hindlegs with his chest resting on her back. "Do you want to do the turn? Do you even know what that is? Ok, I'll talk you through it. Climb off me."

Oliver blinked open one eye, then the other. He met her gaze, with his eyes still clouded with lust. "I thought you said we were stuck together for now? I can't pull out."

"I'm not asking you to pull out. I'm asking you to do the turn." Teagan twisted her shoulders which made Oliver slide off her back and to the side, with their hips still locked together. "Just turn. Keep turning. You need to raise your hindleg and... and step over me. There you go."

Oliver followed her instructions, and they finally ended up standing butt to butt, with Oliver's erection flipped around to go backwards as it was still stuck inside her—a traditional canine mating position. This made Oliver laugh. "Aha, woah. This is odd!" His tail brushed against hers as it twitched. "Feels good though. Feels real good, Teagan..."

"It does." Teagan took a deep breath, and let it out in a slow, controlled exhale. It was wild and primal—she and Oliver, two wolves together in the dark forest, mating like animals. Again she drew a deep breath, and then she raised her head and let it out in a soft, melodic howl. "Awoooooo...!"

After a moment, Oliver joined her, and together the two werewolves filled the forest clearing with their voices together. "Awwoooo!" Wolves did howl, but wild animals wouldn't have drawn attention to themselves in such a moment of vulnerability—yet it added to the fun of the moment for two not quite so wild animals.

Time seemed to pass faster. Teagan had a small pocket watch, but it was amongst her clothing and so she only had her own mental estimation for how long they remained in that position, standing rear to rear and tied together as his body ran through the process of trying to breed hers. It should have been boring, but slow waves of gentle pleasure rolled across her body every time she felt Oliver throb inside her. Finally his erection began to soften, and then with a indecent squilch sound he suddenly slipped out of her.

Both werewolves turned around to stare at each other. "Hey! Oh, it's done," Oliver exclaimed. He twisted back and sniffed at his own groin, then he glanced at Teagan, almost like he wanted to sniff at her too. She would have let him—a wolf's sensitive nose was made to sniff at things, as he evidently realized.

Teagan curled herself around and sniffed at her own rear, and she could clearly pick up the scent of sex, arousal, and all that messy bodily fluid that Oliver had happily spilled inside her. It was filthy, and she felt alive. "That was fun."

"It was very fun," Oliver agreed. He tried to scratch at an itch on his side using his forelimb, realized he didn't have enough dexterity, and then had to resort to using his hindleg like a proper wolf. "Honestly, Teagan, now that it's over, I feel a little... guilty, maybe? It just felt so damn good, what we just did together. It was dirty and raw and... like we were wild animals, yet it felt better than anything else I've ever done before. Feels like it's going to end up messing with my brain because of how good it was, and I'm going to end up with a weird fetish for this sort of thing...?"

Teagan was simultaneously flattered and amused. "You're a werewolf. Wanting to have sex with another werewolf doesn't count as a fetish, that counts as normal. I think it only counts as a fetish if you're a normal human having sex with a werewolf. Does that make sense?"

Oliver thought it through, and then found this logical agreeable. "You raise a good point. That is true... Hmm, ok! So we're actually normal. Just normal werewolves. My guilt is relieved then."

"Hah, two normal werewolves." Teagan laughed, and then she went over to her campfire and nudged in some more firewood, letting the faint flames slowly build up again. Oliver came and sat beside her, and then the two wolves leaned against each other, enjoying the simple pleasure of that contact. The fire crackled softly, and wind blowing through the forest made the trees rustle, and things were calm and peaceful. The sky above was filled with pinprick stars and the white glow of the rising moon.

After a moment, Oliver turned his head towards her. Teagan was staring up at the sky, but she could feel his attention. "So... what was with the violin?" he casually asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Is it a... a special violin for werewolves? Does it play a certain pitch that only wolves can hear, or something like that?"

Teagan chuckled. "Hah, no. Just because I'm a werewolf doesn't mean that everything I do is werewolf related. It's just a normal violin, and I like to play it. The music is nice. That's all."

"The music is nice," Oliver agreed.

"I normally live in Tiwani with my parents, but I'm heading for Kadrin City. The orchestra there is hiring, so I wanted to see if I was good enough to get in."

"I've never heard an orchestra, only read about them in books. But you sounded great earlier. You've got talent," Oliver said.

"Thanks."

"Do you want to... to play something?"

"Sure." Teagan stood up and shifted back to human form, then she went and loosely draped her cloak around her body, not bothering with her dress. She picked her violin up from her case and set it against her shoulder. "I don't often have an audience. But here goes..."

She sat down on the fallen log again, and Oliver put his head on her knee. She played her violin, and hummed along to the song as she played, singing some of the lyrics he knew. And their music filled the forest clearing, grand and glorious.

---

Waking up the next morning was a more sluggish matter. Teagan drifted through dreams, her mind restful and her senses numbed, but a gentle prodding on her side gradually roused her from her slumber.

Teagan was curled up in a ball, lying on her sleeping bag with her cloak covering her like a blanket. Even with her eyes closed and her thoughts hardly working, she vaguely recognized the scent nearby. Without looking, she snapped her jaws at a human hand that had been prodding her. "Go away, you pest. Wolves are nocturnal. We're not supposed to wake up early in the morning..." she mumbled.

"Sorry. But, um..." Oliver—because of course it was him—let out an awkward cough, though he stopped pestering her. Regardless, the damage was done and Teagan was awake. She could feel the faint warmth of the sun, and birds were chirping noisily in the forest around them. With great regret Teagan opened her eyes and yawned widely, before sitting up to look around.

She was still in the forest clearing. The campfire was completely dark and cold now, but it was unnecessary as sunlight was beginning to stream over the treetops. Oliver was beside her, but now he was back in his human form, wearing his tattered clothes and his ragged cloak. Teagan squinted at him sleepily.

"Uh, good morning?" said the male werewolf, now a young man again. He had been crouched on his knees, and he pointed at her. "There's a... a bug thing over there! On you! I was trying to pick it off."

Teagan turned to see what he was talking about, and found that a little green caterpillar was climbing across the fur of her foreleg. She casually flicked her paw, sending the bug flying into the grass nearby. As much as it was cathartic to get in touch with the wilderness, there would definitely be some benefits to spending the night in a proper inn room instead of camping out in the forest. "It's harmless."

"I don't like bugs," Oliver admitted, with a nervous shrug. "Also, uh, sorry to wake you early. Though it's not that early."

"If it's before noon, it's early," Teagan retorted. She yawned again and licked at her teeth.

The previous night had been a delightful indulgence—the two of them had spent the time either with Teagan playing her violin while Oliver sang along, or just with the two werewolves madly screwing each other, along with the occasional bout of howling at the moon together. This had continued until early in the morning, when finally they had both collapsed on the sleeping bag, exhausted and spent, lying against each other to sleep. All in all, possibly one of the most fun nights that Teagan had ever had.

Teagan stood up shook herself all over, then she stood up and strolled over to the collapsed remains of her tent nearby. From her violin case—which was large and contained a lot more than just her violin—she retrieved another dress and in a smooth motion, shifted to human and then pulled the garment on. She pulled up the zipper, then put her outer cloak back on.

Picking up her metal water bottle, she took a gulp of water and then used a bit more to splash her face, but that just about did it for morning clean up. A proper bath, or use of laundry, or anything else would have to wait till she next stayed in an inn room of some sort.

But there was one more thing to consider, and that was Oliver. He was standing up as well, leaning against a tree with arms folded. Teagan offered her water bottle to him, and he also took a drink.

"Now what am I going to do with you?" Teagan wondered. After some thought, she said, "I think you should come with me to Kadrin.

Oliver's eyebrows rose. "I've always wanted to go to Kadrin."

Teagan nodded. "Yes, yes now that I think about it, you definitely should come with me. We'll travel to the capital. I can get you registered with the appropriate authorities. And then introduce you to the local werewolf community."

"That's..." Oliver was silent for a short while, then he nodded. "Thank you."

"It's for the best." Teagan folded her arms too and stared longer at him, with him staring back at her. Oliver was thin but taller than her, with his clothes worn out and dirty—his face was unkept with a short, ragged beard, but his eyes watched her with that same gentle, curious intelligence that he'd shown over the last evening. Or at least, that was how it seemed to her. "And Oliver, uh, how do I put this? Last night, things happened kind of fast between us. What we did together was fun. Really fun. I enjoyed it, and I hope you did to."