Stray Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. "I did."

"Great. But just... don't get weird about it, alright? Let's be clear about how things stand."

A frown crossed Oliver's face, and he tilted his head. "What do you mean by weird?"

Teagan sighed. "By being weird, I mean don't go all alpha on me."

Oliver just looked even more confused. "What's alpha?"

"Uhh, being an alpha means... bossy, arrogant, domineering, disrespectful? Just don't act like because we had sex, you own me as property," Teagan explained.

Recognition dawned. Oliver nodded. "Ah. I understand! By alpha, you mean asshole."

That made Teagan laugh. "Haha, yeah. Exactly. Don't be a bad boy, be a good boy. Or heck, just be a normal person who is reasonable and respectful. Cause wolves mate for life, but we aren't wolves. We're normal people who are also werewolves. So you and me—we're not mates or lovers. We're just... friends, okay? And maybe we'll do it again. Or maybe not. But you don't really know me, and I don't really know you, yet. We'll see how things go."

Oliver nodded seriously. "I know what you mean. It's good to have friends. We're casual, easy, no stress. Just two normal people, who also happen to be werewolves in a ruff world." He pointed two fingers and winked at her. It was a spectacularly silly gesture, but it made Teagan laugh, and she felt a flash of warm, happy attraction. Oliver was cute as a wolf, yet as a human she found him sweet too. Teagan didn't know if she had a type, but if she did, it must just have been someone like him.

Pushing back on those thoughts, Teagan turned to more practical matters. "We will have to pick up that ancient trap book that turned you into a werewolf," she continued. "Otherwise the imperial government might suspect that I turned you, and we made up a story to cover it up."

"Good point. And it's not safe to leave something like that around in case someone else finds it," Oliver added. "The book is... I took it from the Ridgewood archive back to my family home, to examine it more after it bit my hand. It's in the farmhouse north of the town, locked up in my room. I can..." A slightly weary shadow crossed his face. "I'll have to visit my home again, to pick up the book and also some more clothes and things for travelling. And to say... my goodbyes to family. My parents, grandparents, siblings. Who all still think I'm some sort of changeling demon."

"This must be difficult. I can't even imagine how it must be for you to... to suddenly discover that you're a werewolf, and that everything is changing." Teagan walked over to where Oliver was leaning against a tree, and she put a hand on his arm—just a quick, reassuring gesture. "But you can always write to your family and keep in touch. They might be more understanding with time. Once you get your transformations under control, you can visit if they let you."

Oliver sighed softly, but he nodded. "Thanks, Teagan." He hesitated, then he moved his hand to touch hers, as she let it rest against his arm. Despite all the vigorous physical interaction they'd had last night, that was the first time their hands touched, both as human. It felt oddly intimate, but then the moment passed, and in unison they both pulled back their hands.

"No problem. I just... you're a new werewolf and you need help, so I... I have to help you get used to all of this." Teagan shivered and rubbed her cheek. Then she smiled at him. "Welcome to the first day of your new life."

---

END