Streak of Grey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued my narration. "Ali pulled me closer, lifted my chin, rose a little and kissed me hard on my lips. He placed his lips on mine and we started kissing each other locking our lips. He slipped his hands down my back and felt my spinal valley running down from my neck down to my ass crack.

We must have kissed for almost five minutes. While we were kissing, Ali kept caressing my back and my ass cheeks, squeezing them hard occasionally, poking his finger inside my ass crack. His touch on my ass cheeks sent shivers down my spine. When I was out of breath, we separated. I inserted my hand between our bodies and pumped his cock slowly lovingly. His cock oozed out quite a lot of his pre-cum. It was coated with the slime of his ejected pre-cum. I kept spreading it over the surface of his long and thick cock.

After the kiss, Ali made me turn and was behind me pushing his crotch on my ass. His solid road poked my butts. He wanted to grab both my breasts, squeeze them hard and pinch my puffed up nipples. His big cock was playing with my ass cheeks and poked my back at different points.

Suddenly Ali removed the covers with a jerk. We were fully naked in the lighted room. I had a chill thinking that if there were any cameras in the room, Ali and I would be perfect characters for a porn movie. Ali made me sit on bed and got down from bed. He wanted to look at me lying fully naked on bed. I felt terribly shy, if not embarrassed when Ali surveyed me from top to bottom. I had never been surveyed like that even by a female physician or my hubby before.

At the same time, I felt proud too that Ali found my body so desirable and beautiful that when I was available for a good fuck, he took time to survey and admire my curves, plateaus and caves. I let Ali feel my silky smooth body. Ali bent and very slowly caressed and played with each of my limbs, curves, hillocks, valleys and holes with his fingers.

He was taking his time. He was in no hurry. We had the whole night to ourselves. I was sure, at home; my hubby must be imagining what was happening with me here at the hotel in the bed. Perhaps he might be masturbating imagining me getting this treatment from Ali. I wondered at his mentality. Was he a cuckold or what? Anyway, I was too excited by Ali's fingers sliding, rolling and occasionally pinching all over my body. His had rested finally when it reached my pubic mound. Perhaps he wondered at the amazingly shapely delta between my thighs.

I wondered if he found my pussy region as beautiful as he had ever seen. However, the way his eyes bulged looking at my naked form lying spread-eagled on bed divulged that he did. He glided his fingers over my pubic mound and rested them at the junction of two thighs where my love hole hid between them. He nudged my thighs apart and caressed my pussy lips with his fingers. My pussy lips were already saturated with my love juice at the excitement of Ali's touch and in anticipation of what was to come.

Ali dipped his finger in the over flowing juice and licked his finger clean. From his face expressions it looked as if he found my juice tasty; or was he just posing as if he loved the taste? Ali looked at me and smiled grabbing my sumptuous breasts in his hands. He said, "Arpi, you have the loveliest boobs I have ever seen."

I retorted, "Ali you are saying this for the nth number of times. Am I really so beautiful, or are you pulling my leg?"

Ali smiled and said, "You women love to hear the praise of your beauty and therefore I love keep repeating it."

That was the first time that I felt a tinge of edginess in his otherwise so far such a smooth and sweet behaviour. The use of "You women" was revealing. However, I did not think much of it at that time. I was too excited and involved in our love game.

Ali bent down and spread my legs apart. He inserted his mouth and licked my pussy for a while. I was ecstatic as his face with moustache and light beard scratching on my inner thighs turned me on like hell. My juice started flowing liberally. Ali then withdrew his mouth and inserted his two fingers into my pussy. The effect on me was explosive. Ali was deft on knowing the right spots to drive me crazy. He started finger fucking me and side by side rubbing my most sensitive part i.e. clitoris to make me beg him to fuck me.

Ali kept on finger fucking me harder and harder driving me wild with passion. His finger fucking became so frantic that I had an explosive orgasm in no time. When Ali saw that he was able to drive me wild with his finger fucking, he started manipulating my G spot deftly like an expert. He knew where he needed to rub my skin so that I would become the most vulnerable. Sure as hell he drove me to a point that I went crazy with his action and was becoming desperate to get fucked by Ali. But I somehow controlled myself. I had to, because after all I was a married woman!

Ali realised that I was very horny and may agree let him fuck me. I would be lying if I said that I was not horny and that I did not want him to fuck me. I was hoping that he would force me down and climb on top of me and fuck me hard. I was hoping that he would rape me that evening. I saw that my hope was not going in vain as Ali gently changed his position and straddling me between his two legs rose above me to position his cock over my waiting pussy. While he was preparing to fuck me, he kept talking about his parents, his wife etc.

I could feel his cock grazing my pussy lips. As if instinctively, he climbed over me as he kept narrating about his wife and children back in Pakistan. When I realized that if I delayed stopping him, he would push his huge cock inside my pussy hole, I got alarmed and shouted at him, throwing him off balance. I pushed him away and told him that I was not a whore that any could fuck me. I was ready to help him out of a situation; because it was his birthday. However, he should not cross his limits.

Ali seemed shocked. He had taken me for granted. He knew he was going to fuck me good and hard. His self confidence took a big hit. Then suddenly his face expressions changed. I was surprised seeing complete turnaround of his confident self. He folded his hands. Ali repeatedly begged me to let him fuck me.

I don't know what got over me. I decided to stop the game, if I could. I was fighting an internal turmoil of getting fucked or saving my chastity. I told him firmly, "Ali, I would never meet you again if you force fuck me. I would immediately complain and register a case of rape against you. It was ok as long as you were feeling me, touching me, seeing me naked and all. But fucking? No, never."

Ali started to cry like a baby. He apologized and said, "Honey, I have not had a woman for six months and am not able to control myself. Please having come thus far, please don't be cruel on me. Please at least tonight, let me make love to you? I promise you, if you will not want, I shall never ever ask you again. Please?"

I really felt bad for this man. I wished I could let him fuck me. In fact I wanted that too. But my commitment to my husband prevented me from going all the way. Was I not hypocrite? I thought to myself. Was I right to let him come thus far and denying him the final pleasure?

Ali sulked and stood a little distance away from me. I felt pity on this man. He was so virile, vibrant and lively that I felt guilty of denying him the pleasure that men want from their loving female companions. Not to say that the females don't deserve the same. I cursed myself for denying him and denying myself that pleasure. I went to him and caught him and hugged him. I said, "Sorry darling! I love you so much. I very much want you to fuck me. But please appreciate that I am a married woman and my indulging in sex with you would be a sin.

Ali looked at me with tears in his eyes and told me, "Ok darling I respect your sentiments. But times have changed. Now husband and wives don't mind their spouses to indulge a little bit in extramarital sex, if it is to their liking. If you don't want to allow me to fuck you, I request you at least to give me a blow job. Will you not do that much for me, please?"

I hated blowjob. How can a woman mouth a man's penis? This was always a question in my mind whenever my husband asked me to give him a blow job. I told Ali, "A blow job? I would rather be fucked, then give a blowjob. Never in my life will I ever mouth any penis. My husband fucks me. But I never mouth his penis. Giving a blow job is more than fucking. If I give you a blowjob, then I might as well get fucked."

Ali said exasperated, "Ok, no fucking, no blow job, then at last you can masturbate me to ejection please? I have agreed to your two conditions. Please accept one from me."

I thought that since he had agreed not to fuck me, I should at least agree to masturbate him. I looked at him. I smiled and said sympathetically, "Look darling, I love you too. I am glad you understand my compulsions. Since you have agreed not to insist on sex, I agree to masturbate you. Ok? Happy?"

Ali smiled broadly. I could see his feeling of elation at my agreeing to masturbate him. Like a good boy, Ali came down from atop me and lay by my side. I sat up, bent down close to his cock, getting ready to hold his lovely cock in my hand and masturbate him. All the while a sense of guilt was so predominant in me that I felt that I should have allowed such a nice person to fuck me, particularly when I knew that perhaps my husband would also not have very serious objection to it.

I held Ali's massive cock in my hands. I saw it leaking out his pre-cum profusely. I wanted to feel his cock. His cock was like an Aphrodite for me. I caught his long and thick manhood in my hands. I could feel its size and girth. I just could not resist the temptation to see it closely; live and throbbing. So far I had only felt it in my hand. I bent down crouching on it to look at it closely and brought my face close to Ali's cock. When I closely looked at his massive girth and length with all veins bursting with his vitality and semen inside, my jaw dropped and my mouth flew open in awe. It was really thicker and longer than any I had ever seen and very much thicker than my hubby's.

When Ali saw that my mouth was so close to his cock and it was open, he could not resist his body and instinctively, in one swift move Ali heaved an upper thrust of his torso. Quite a bit of his cock filled up my throat. My throat got choked due to sudden stuffing up of Ali's cock in my open mouth. I could not cough because of my mouth was jammed by Ali's massive cock. I was alarmed. I had never taken even my hubby's cock in my mouth. I hated the idea of sucking a man's penis. However, I saw an electrifying effect on Ali, the moment I had Ali's cock in my mouth. Ali's waist and the whole body convulsed in ecstasy as I mouthed his cock.

Ali was surprised that I had mouthed his cock. He uttered, "Arpi, darling, you are so wonderful. Your lips feel like heaven and your tongue licking is driving me crazy. Ali crouched on me pulled me closer and kissed my head and hair and said, "I cannot tell you how much gratified I feel today. Your mouthing my cock has made me obliged to you forever."

I was shocked beyond belief. What favour I had not extended to my husband, I was doing to Ali. I felt Ali squirming in ecstasy. His cock was oozing out his pre-cum. It was trickling down my throat and there was no way, I could spit it away; as Ali's cock had blocked the way. I sputtered as I gulped his pre-cum. For the first time in my life, I tasted a man's semen. But God!! Unlike what I had feared it did not taste that bad. His semen was warm and had a typical taste.

Ali's cock was already lodged in my mouth; I thought I might as well as make him happier by licking it. I rubbed my tongue and lips around his thick shaft. His bulbous head was like a huge mushroom. Ali's pre-cum was oozing like never before. I was afraid that he might cum in my mouth. I licked his cock for quite a while and I must admit that I liked doing it.

When finally I took Ali's cock out, Ali came and embraced me and said, "Arpi darling, I am ever so grateful for your licking my lund and making me the happiest man in the world."

When I mouthed Ali's massive manhood, I wondered what would happen if such a massive road will penetrate into my pussy. My hole was rather small and I hoped I would be able to take it in.

What was happening to me? I was getting ready to get fucked by Ali. I became horny the moment I saw Ali's cock and took it in my mouth. I wondered what would happen if indeed this monstrous cock were to fuck my pussy. Would I be able to take it in?

My pussy hole was rather small. My husband too had a slight difficulty pushing in his cock while fucking me. Ali's cock in comparison was massive. If he forced it in, I was sure my pussy would be torn apart. So many thoughts kept flooding in my tiny mind. I knew that a woman's vagina is highly flexible. It had the capacity to stretch 10 times its normal size. That is how a woman delivers a baby. I wondered how it felt to have his cock in my pussy. I realized that I wanted to get fucked by Ali. It was no longer his need, it was mine.

I pulled Ali from his waist and said, "You wanted to fuck me no? Come on, I shall fulfil your desire for once. But remember, don't eject inside. Do you have a condom?"

Ali instantly moved away, picked up his trousers and produced one from his pant pocket. I was surprised that Ali had come fully prepared knowing well that he was going to fuck me that night. Anyway, there was little I could do about it. In fact I liked his self confidence. Ali hurriedly covered up his gigantic penis (I would be wrong to call it penis. It was a huge rod) with that plastic balloon with some difficulty. The damn plastic appeared too small to fit into his thick cock. I was afraid lest the damned thing should not burst off during the course of fucking.

I shuddered at the thought of his road penetrating into my cunt. However, I was sure I would get it over with. Another question agitating my mind was how to tell my husband what I was about to do with Ali?

Anyway, I would have to deal with it, when the time comes. At that moment my mind was focused more on Ali's monstrous cock and its entry into my pussy. I lay on the bed with my legs spread apart waiting for Ali to return and push his rod coated with that plastic bubble inside my hungry cunt. I hated myself for having agreed to get fucked by Ali. I felt like a whore, lying there, spreading my legs apart for getting fucked by one of the people for whom, my relatives back home did not have the best of liking.

I felt that somewhere along the line, I allowed things to get too far, which I should have avoided. Well!, it looked as if my cunt was too hungry to get fucked by a big rod and when i saw Ali's cock, I simply could not control the urge to have his big rod enter my pussy and have the feeling of all my pussy passage get filled up to the brim. I had no idea if that was the carnal desires all women had, or was it just mine?

Ali adjusted his cock and looked at me waiting, holding my breath to make him push his cock into my hole. He smiled. I detected a faint hint of victory. No wonder! He had achieved what he had wanted to do for a long time. He had put me where he wanted me to be. Then he spoke something that only people like he can do. He said, "Arpi, I am going to fuck you today. I am going to fuck you like your hubby might never have fucked you. After tonight, you are going to beg me to fuck you, whenever there will be half a chance. You are going to be my fuck slave."

I hated myself for having agreed to let him fuck me. I did not want to be his fuck slave. But then, there was little I could do at that stage. I cursed my dirty desires and hungry cunt for having sacrificed my dignity at the altar of my bodily hunger. I then feared lest Ali should not become a pain in the neck for me in days to come.

Ali centred his cock on my pussy lips and waited for me to rub it so that it moves inside my hole easily. I caught his rod and rubbed it several times on my cunt lips so it would get thoroughly lubricated and would ease into my pussy. Like a bloody fuck slave, I badly wanted that skin to skin rubbing, sliding of his cock on the tightly gripping interior wall of my pussy passage and those manly heaves that I knew Ali would be capable of making that will shake my body up thoroughly and fire me up; the experience I was craving to have for a long time.

True to my expectations, Ali heaved the first thrust into my pussy passage as soon as I centred his cock to his satisfaction in the centre of my love hole getting it slightly in to prevent it from slipping out. A tremor of excitement, followed by sharp pain shot through my body. My body did shake up. His cock was thicker than I had thought and my pussy passage was far narrower. My passage did not grip it tight, rather it almost went along with his cock as he heaved his monstrous cock inside my pussy mercilessly. I was scared lest my pussy passage skin would get torn and i would start bleeding.

I cried out in pain. I shouted at Ali to go slow. He was a bit taken aback with my angry reaction. I realized that perhaps I had over reacted. I lowered my voice trying to inject some sweetness, "Honey, I am very tight there. Please go slow. It's causing me pain."

Ali was far too horny to pay heed to my pleas. He let go his bull's penis like rod with a big heave into my pussy. I had flood of tears in my eyes. I would have been able to take his cock into my pussy, had he been gentle and had take care to lubricate it with his pre-cum and may be some saliva or cream or lotion for that matter. However, his act of sheer indifference hurt me both physically (into my pussy) and emotionally. I did not expect my lover to be so merciless that he would not care for physical discomforts and pain.

At that very moment I felt like getting up and throwing Ali off from above me. However, I felt that it was far too late and far too difficult for me to do so. Ali had already brought me to a point where I had lost all my vanity and probity when he and his friends compelled me to be naked in front of him. Now that he had already penetrated into my pussy, what good would it serve me to cry wolf after all my acts of sinful commission.

Besides, I felt that he would not let me go, if I resisted and would rape me anyway with some physical force and abuse. I had a very big anxiety, which was that if Ali made me pregnant, it would be disaster of sorts. I was not very keen to mother Ali's child, when I had some idea of his personality.

I felt excruciating pain in my pussy. Perhaps I was bleeding there. I saw a trace of my blood on his rod as he withdrew to pump his cock further into my pussy again. I did not feel any more pain as I must have fallen unconscious for a while as he kept fucking me harder and harder. I did not know how long he fucked me.

When I finally woke up from my sleep or from comma (I did not know what), it was morning already. I had severe [ain in my pussy passage. Fortunately I had some pain killers in my bag, which I took and lay in bed for a while. Ali was snoring by my side all naked with his cock still almost standing up half erect; threatening me with another painful fucking session.

I got up quietly. I did not want him to wake up and attempt another fucking session with me. I picked up my dress. It was almost dry by then. I quietly went to the washroom, changed and very quietly walked out to catch a cab and return home to safety.