Streamer Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie stood behind the windows of my door, her hair wet and messy. Her shirt clung to her skin, showing the outline of her breasts and the curve of her hips.

"Hi, Emi," she said through the glass, reminding me I was supposed to open the door. I awkwardly did so, not knowing what to say to her.

"Hi." My greeting was stale, my voice almost cracking from nervousness. She walked by me so close I could sense the aroma of her wet skin.

"Do you have a shirt I could borrow?" she asked me with a hint of a smile. "Mine is all wet." She pulled on her shirt as if to demonstrate. It stretched the fabric further, to the point where I could see the outline of her nipples. Water ran down her legs and dripped onto my floor.

I realized I was staring and felt myself flush. I was ashamed of myself and angry at her for teasing me when she had made it clear she did not want me anymore. I was not one to lash out often, but she had pushed me too far.

"Stop this! What do you want from me? You live next door. You did not come here for a shirt Bonnie." I had expected my change in tone to surprise her, but it did not. She smiled at me, and slowly approached me. Her eyes bore into mine with an assured, seductive gaze. I stepped back from her, knowing I could not control myself if she came closer, but she did not stop. I reached the edge of my pile of Kirby's and was forced to come to a halt. My heart hammered in my chest as she slowly approached me.

"Bonnie, please," I begged.

She smiled at me wickedly, we both knew I could not resist her.

She stood an inch in front of my face, and I felt her hands around my waist. She kissed me, and any self-control I still had was shattered. Our tongues met in a flurry of warm wetness. She tasted so right I knew no matter how foolish it was, there was no denying what was to come.

Her grip around my waist tightened, and then she pushed me away from her. I fell helplessly onto my pile of Kirby's, being buried underneath most of them, until I could feel the solid floor underneath me. Bonnie cleared a few of the plushies off me and then pinned me down on the uneven floor of stuffed toys.

"Is this what you want, Emi?" she urged me, as her hands roughly grabbed my breasts under my twisted shirt.

My mouth hung open as she fondled me firmly. It felt so wrong and so right at the same time. I could find no words, but she did not need them.

Bonnie grabbed my shirt and ripped it down the middle as I kept staring at her in astonishment. She undid my bra at the clasp in the front and pulled it off. My nipples were already hard as she bent down to envelop them with her soft lips.

Though I was practically on the floor apart from a few unlucky Kirby plushies underneath me in uncomfortable places, it was the best I had ever felt-- until her hands reached inside my pizza pants and touched me. I had not felt how soaked I was until her fingers touched my pussy, sending a shiver through my body.

I moaned her name, and she met my gaze as she held my nipple in her mouth. Her fingers pushed inside me, one by one until I didn't know how many were inside me.

I was so turned on by her rough handling of me that I felt light-headed. She used her fingers in some magical way I had never felt before, and it sent tremors through my whole body. The sticky sounds of her fingers pushing in and out, while simultaneously rubbing my pussy made me moan so loud the whole house would hear.

She released my moistened nipple from her mouth and sat up straight. She brought her free arm behind my shoulders and lifted me up close to her face.

Watching her hand inside my pizza pants, rapidly moving in and out of me, made me almost lose control.

"Fuck..." I breathed. "I'm so close." It was ending too swiftly but I could not tell her to stop, nor did I believe she would, even if I begged. I loved the feeling of powerlessness and surrendering my body to her. At that moment I would have let her do anything to me.

She kissed me before lowering me back down on the Kirby's, without slowing down her savage fingering. My moaning grew louder and more frequent as she released all the pent-up sexual tension with each thrust of her hand. She saw my struggle and smiled at me wickedly.

"That's it, Emi, cum for me." She further increased the speed of her onslaught while looking down at me with pleading, desirous eyes.

My voice cracked as I lost my breath trying to moan her name. My legs twitched as her hand fucked me violently, producing more wetness than I thought possible.

I could not contain myself; I shivered and shook so much that more Kirby's came tumbling down on me as she made me cum. I climaxed with her hand still inside me, stretching my pussy wide.

She slowly pulled her hand out of me, now soaked in more than just water from the pool. Then she cleaned it off on the leg of my pizza pants.

I was panting too hard to make any objection. My head still spun from my orgasm, and I had let myself fully collapse onto my Kirby's.

I looked up at Bonnie, hoping she would lean down to kiss me, but she did not. Her eyes watched me closely as I smiled at her, but she did not return it. Instead, she stood up in front of me. It looked like she wanted to say something, but either could not think of what, or thought better of it. She turned away from me to leave, her head low.

"Bonnie, wait," I said quietly, my voice still failing from exhaustion.

She stopped for a second by my door as if considering, but then exited my room in silence.

I was left alone, topless and with soaked pizza pants, in a sea of Kirby plushies. Looking down at my naked breasts, still wet from her tongue, a wave of emotions and thoughts rushed through me. Why had she fucked me and left without saying a word? Why did I feel so slutty for having let her do it to me? Why did I not get up and chase after her?

I felt defeated. I had let her use my body as she liked. I had told myself I would not fall into her temptations, but I stood no chance when she treated me so roughly. Though my weakness made me feel like a failure, the thought of surrendering to Bonnie and letting her fuck me still turned me on so much I knew I would never be able to resist her. Perhaps I was more of a slut than I had mistakenly implied that she was.

A tear ran down my face as my feelings of loss returned.

Why had she let it end so swiftly? Why had I not gotten her to stay? Why had I not done to her what she did to me?

I did not let the negativity reign for long. It was my turn to be the instigator. It was my turn to come out of my shell and show what I wanted to do to her.

Chapter Five: Sunset

*Bonnie

I managed to hide my true emotion until I closed the door to Emi's room behind me. I ached with longing for her. I was so turned on by what I had done to her, while simultaneously feeling like a failure.

My seductions were meant to make her want me. I had wanted her to be the one to be so overcome with lust that she ravaged me, but in the end, she was stronger than me, or perhaps she just did not desire me as much as I desired her.

Emi had enjoyed my fucking her almost as much as I had, but she made no attempts to show she wanted me for more than pleasing her. "She didn't even touch me." The thought rang in my head and brought a tear to my eye.

My wet t-shirt still clung to my skin as I exited through the kitchen to the pool. Luckily, the guys had all left so I could retrieve my shorts in peace. I elected not to put them on under my wet t-shirt, as I was going straight into the shower once I was home.

I saw the sun begin to set in the distance as I walked between our houses. Though my heart ached and tears filled my eyes, I stopped for a moment to enjoy the view. I tried to collect my thoughts and distance myself from the pain I felt in my heart.

The evening was dead-quiet, but I still did not hear her approach me.

"Bonnie?" Her voice echoed in the quiet evening.

I jolted at her words and turned around swiftly. Emi walked up to me while holding my eye with a look of insecure determination. She had not changed out of her pizza pants but had put on a sweater to cover herself. I found no words to say to her. My heart beat swiftly in my chest as she approached me. She stopped an inch in front of my face and then kissed me.

Her hands softly grazed the back of my neck, and I kissed her back fervently. My fears and insecurities passed out of me at her touch, like an evil spirit being exorcised. We stood for a moment, inches apart, gazing into each other's eyes. Tears of joy brimmed my eyes and Emi smiled back at me. Then she spoke the last words I had expected to hear.

"I love you."

My eyes widened in disbelief at her words, and my throat closed, not allowing any words through. She did not look at me expectantly as I would have thought someone confessing their love would do, but rather she looked relieved, as if admitting something she had been keeping hidden for too long.

She continued, her eyes not daring to meet mine anymore. "I know you don't love me back, but I just had to tell you that."

I found my voice again. "I love you too, Emi, I always have, since we first met."

She looked back at me, studying my face intently, as if not believing I was being truthful.

I tried to reassure her. "Of course I do, Emi. You are the whole reason I've stayed in Austin for this long."

A smile was beginning to pierce through her insecurities. Suddenly I felt guilty for what I had put her through. She had never even really said I was a whore, but I had decided that was what her words had meant and refused to accept her apology. Then I had teased her hoping to break her will to stay away from me. I felt like a bad person.

"I am sorry, for everything," I said, not knowing how to phrase myself.

Emi did not seem to need further explanations. She gently embraced me, and tears started clouding my vision.

"I am sorry too."

I did not want her to feel like any of it had been her fault. I could not stand to see her upset for another second. I let her go so that she could see my face and know I was being sincere. "You have nothing to be sorry about. I've been a bad friend to you, trying to make you jealous and teasing you."

Emi looked at me with pity before she decided to lighten the mood. "I quite enjoyed the teasing." She grinned at me, and I could not help but smile back, through my tears. She brushed a few hairs off my face and looked adoringly into my eyes.

Then we kissed again, holding each other hard as the last rays of sunshine passed over the valley. I felt Emi's hands all over my back, pushing my damp sweater into my body.

"Let's go back inside," I offered, knowing Emi would not want to make our relationship too public.

"No," she answered fervently "I want you now."

Her hands reached inside the front of my shirt and slowly eased it up as her fingers traced my stomach.

The thought of being seen had worried me too, but I ignored it. I did not want to stop Emi when she was finally touching me.

I lifted my arms to let her pull off my shirt, and then I stood in only my panties on the open lawn between our houses.

Emi unzipped her sweater too, revealing she wore nothing underneath it. I stared at her beautiful flat tummy, and perky breasts before she came to kiss me. Feeling her naked body on mine made my knees weak.

As if she could sense my strength waning, she eased me onto the grass gently. She knelt to kiss me on the lips, then on my neck, upper chest, and then breasts. The grass on my back was beginning to feel cold, but her touch warmed me more than enough to make up for it.

Her beautiful hair spread out over my torso and grazed my skin as she tasted my breasts. Then she continued exploring further down my stomach, looking up at me adoringly as she ran her lips over my body.

I heard a car passing by and my eyes shot up, but Emi ignored it entirely, if she even noticed. She teased my panties off slowly, while hungrily gazing at my body. My heart began to beat faster, feeling so exposed. I was completely naked on the grass, and I could not see if someone was watching us. I had to put a stop to it before we were caught, but I could not bring myself to do so.

Emi turned around slowly and slid her pizza pants down her legs, showing her cute butt to me in string panties. My anxieties were immediately dampened as I watched her peel off her panties for me teasingly.

Then she swung her leg over me and got on her knees, facing the wrong way. I stared at her ass in front of me as she knelt to kiss my vagina. "Oh," I thought stupidly.

Her lips gently touched my wet pussy as she practically sat down on my face. I grabbed her ass with my hands and kissed her back, moving my tongue across her wet lips. Her touch felt so good I wanted more of her. I held her gorgeous thighs against my face and darted my tongue across her clit, feeling her wetness sprinkle across my face.

Emi copied my strategy, and I nearly lost it when she did. I had to release her from my mouth and moan out loud. The sound seemed to echo between our houses and a wave of dread went through me again, but it was quickly silenced by Emi.

She put her hand over my pussy and rubbed me hard. I had to cover my mouth to silence myself. I whimpered and shook as I struggled not to bring attention to what we were doing in our shared backyard.

Her touch made it impossible. I moaned loudly through my hand until I was about to climax, but then Emi stopped. My pussy throbbed as she released me and held my legs in place. I breathed out and looked up into the darkening sky as she turned around to lie on top of me again.

I marveled at her chiseled stomach and perfect breasts as I always did. Her body brushed against mine and I looked at her lovingly. She held her face inches from mine as her fingers entered me again. I reached between her legs and touched her in return.

Her sweet whimpers of pleasure made me smile. I was so lost in her I no longer cared about the fact someone had likely heard or seen us by now.

Her body rocked up and down mine as we pleased each other. I felt her nipples graze my skin and I was overwhelmed by her.

"I love you, Emi," I moaned desperately.

I saw the impact of my words in her expression of ecstasy.

"I love you too, Bonnie," she breathed.

Our moans grew louder and faster, and knew we were both close. We fucked each other hard while our free hands clasped tightly.

"Cum for me Bonnie," she encouraged me, looking into my eyes.

Her command made me instantly lose control.

We both reached orgasm together, breathlessly moaning and expending our last strength on each other's vaginas. Then Emi collapsed by my side and panted out loud.

We lay there naked on the grass, looking up at the sky, giggling and smiling at each other. I rolled over to my side, tracing my finger across her perfect, naked body. I could not get enough of her.

The evening grew colder but neither of us wanted it to end. I let her lie on top of me as I cradled her against me for warmth.

Despite my previous worry of getting caught, we slept naked under the stars without a care in the world.

12