Streamers and a Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh yes, the loser who's dated you for almost two years but has only managed to kiss you, right?"

Poki visibly suppressed a laugh and replied, "Uhm, yes hehe. Him." she continued, "But I think you're being a bit unfair.. you don't even know him."

Josh smiled, "I know his type though. Do you want to know why I think he's a loser?"

Poki nodded her cute head to indicate yes. Josh took his hand off his cock and moved to get closer to her. He did this quickly, and before she could protest, he held her head with one hand and moved in to kiss her.

She was immediately alarmed, and her reflexes were telling her to push him away, but for some reason, it didn't seem right to do that with Josh. It almost didn't make sense to push him away. If it was her boyfriend and she didn't initiate the kiss? She wouldn't have hesitated, but it was different with this man next to her. Even with his massive cock now resting on her thigh.

Their lips met and she felt the passion in his kiss. Her lips tingled and her body was overcome with goosebumps. Her defenses slowly melted away and soon, they were full on making out. Their tongues explored the other's mouth. It felt right.

That's when Josh ended the kiss and looked at her, "And that.. is why your boyfriend is a loser. I've only known you for a few days and I've already done as much as he has with you in the two years you've been together."

Imane bit her lip and contemplated if she should correct him, knowing what it would lead to.

"Uhm, actually.. a few days ago, we were making out.. and he felt my boobs over my shirt.."

Smiles creeped on both of their faces as Josh said, "Well, in light of this new information.."

He stood up, grabbed her by the waist and heaved her towards the center of the bed so she was now lying on her back. She shrieked excitedly, being manhandled only served to turn her on more.

He positioned himself in between her legs and he dove in to continue their kiss. He used both hands to roughly squeeze her boobs and pinch her hard nipples. She moaned into his mouth as they made out. He rhythmically moved his hips back and forth, rubbing his cock against her. With her wearing a skirt, a sheer thong was the only barrier between his cock and her warm nethers.

He broke the kiss to focus on her breasts and lifted her crop top over her head to reveal her beautiful tits. They were so plump and her areolas were perfect. Everything about this woman seemed to be flawlessly sculptured. She lived up to the queen title bestowed upon her by countless simps.

He sucked her breasts ravagely, like a man possessed and Poki laughed at his enthusiasm in between her moans.

Once he had his fill, he kissed his way down her body and pulled off her skirt. He kissed the outside of her very damp thong, teasing her pussy. She somehow seemed to radiate more heat than a preheated oven.

She smelled fantastic as well. Her moans were endless and he briefly thanked Rae for getting Kyedea out of the house. As he hooked the sides of her slutty underwear, he stared deep into her eyes. She stared back with a look of pure lust. They held their eye contact as he slowly slid her last piece of clothing off.

He threw her thong in the direction of her face and she giggled as she tried to dodge it.

Josh moved downwards and began to lick around the lips of her pussy. Poki moaned as she was teased before feeling him directly lap at her inner folds and clit.

He ate her out passionately. His goal was to break down every last defense she had with blissful pleasure. His tongue wandered down towards her asshole as well, making her moans slightly higher pitched.

For five minutes he ate her out, giving her more pleasure than she had felt in many years. Her legs wrapped around his head and she began to spasm for the second time, reaching an amazing climax.

He positioned himself back up to her face and leaned in to kiss her lips briefly before backing away to take in the sight before him.

He could see her chest rising and falling as she recovered from her orgasm. Mouth opened slightly, trying to catch her breath. Her hair, usually perfect on stream, was disheveled and her face was flushed, with a slight smile as she saw him staring at her. She looked so fucking cute.

That's when Josh slapped her across the face, hard. Her adorable face jerked to the left. She rebounded quickly and looked at him puzzled, but her arms stayed at her side.

"What the-" she began to say.

He slapped her again, with more force this time. Her lovable face shot to the left again, and again she came back to look him in the eyes. Her face was neutral this time, giving him intense eye contact.

One more time, Josh slapped her across the face harder than he had before the two times prior. She recovered again and turned to face him, but this time, she was wearing a slight smile. There it was.

"Fuck, that was.. hot.." she said.

"Yeah? Did you like that, slut?

"Hey, I'm not a slut!!" she pouted.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

".. yes."

"Of how many years?"

"Two.. two years"

"And is the man currently on top of you your boyfriend?"

"No. And thank fuck it's not." Poki said. "Fine. You win. I'm a slut."

Josh slapped her again. "Wrong. You're my slut."

"OW.. right.. sorry. I'm your slut. Thank you... for correcting me."

"Atta girl. You'll get the hang of it. For now, I want to see how much of my cock you can fit down your throat."

Poki giggled as she said "Yes sir!", and positioned herself in between his legs as he lay on his back in the middle of the bed.

She took a moment to appreciate the daunting task in front of her.

"Your cock looks fucking gigantic up close, holy fuck.." She said as she started to jerk him off and lubricate his cock with her tongue.

His musk filled her nose and she felt overcome with desire. Desire to please him. Desire to be used. Desire to be owned. To be talked to. To be degraded.

She kissed every inch of him. This beautiful successful woman was now nothing more than a servant for his cock. She put his dick in her mouth and started to bob her head up and down before he harshly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off. He had a tight grip on her hair and that kept her in place as he slapped her twice in quick succession.

"No, that's wrong slut. While you're deepthroating me, you need to arch your back so your ass is raised and on full display for me to look at. Nod if you understand me."

She couldn't help but feel a tingle in her pussy as she was spoken to like a common whore. She nodded and began to say, "I'm sorry si-"

Josh slapped her again two more times. "I told you just to nod. It'll take all the brain power in that stupid little head of yours to fuck your face on my cock properly. Talking takes away from that focus. So again, nod if you understand what I just said and agree."

Her cute face nodded yes.

"Nod if you're going to use your throat to make me cum."

She nodded again.

"Nod if you are a stupid slut who knows her only useful skill is to empty my balls."

Poki looked at him and furrowed her eyebrows as he laughed. He knew he was pushing his luck, but didn't care.

Still, she nodded in agreement.

He finally released his tight grip and she immediately attempted to deepthroat him, making sure to arch her back and wiggle her ass back and forth. For the next hour, she put her gag reflex and her comfort aside as she fucked her throat on his massive cock as hard as she could.

Josh took control a few times but it was often not needed. Poki was a natural at this. She couldn't deepthroat him entirely but it was not for the lack of trying.

"God you look so good with my cock in your mouth."

"This might be the prettiest you've ever been."

"I own your throat. Your boyfriend will never feel the warmth of your mouth. Got it?"

Poki paused at the deepest point she had been able to take so far and nodded her head slightly.

"Yshhh shhurrrgsj" she attempted to say.

"This is what you should be doing all day every day. Every second my cock isn't in your throat is a second wasted."

He continued his relentless tirade of misogynistic comments.

"Haha, all of your experiences and accomplishments, and this is where it got you. You dumb sluts are funny. Calling for equality in public but pounding your face away with my cock in private."

She moaned in response to all of his comments, but this last one in particular really took her over the edge. She removed his cock from her throat and moved lower to suck his balls as she reached a powerful orgasm, all thanks to the constant verbal abuse. She fucking loved his way with words.

She recovered and brought his cock back to her mouth. Her enthusiasm was unmatched. At one point, he estimated that she hadn't stopped bobbing her head up and down for thirteen minutes. Thirteen minutes without a break and a fresh breath of air.

He was amazed, but that didn't stop him from holding her down at her deepest point and holding her there past her limit. She tried to fight her way loose as he expected, but her attempts were ignored.

"FFFHHHSfDJSFJO" she mumbled.

Her torso spasmed, desperately trying to gag, but unable to with the massive intruder lodged in her esophagus. She continued to fight but realized he wouldn't let her breathe without accomplishing his goal.

He wanted to be balls deep inside of her facehole and part of her felt it was her duty to help him accomplish his goal.

She had to pivot. She decided to move her hands and grab the bottom of his butt and try to get the last inch or so inside of her throat. To prepare for the next few minutes of effort, she attempted to get as much air in through her nose as she could, but just as she attempted this, Josh pinched her nose shut with his free hand and laughed.

All avenues of oxygen were now cut off.

She rolled her eyes. She was desperately searching for any source of fresh air so she could continue fucking her face on his cock, and here he was plugging her nose just for the fun of it. Just because he thought it was funny. But at the same time.. she couldn't help herself from loving the awful treatment. He was doing whatever the hell he wanted to with her and didn't care for a second about her well-being. It was so hot. She was a thing for his pleasure and her pussy gushed at this thought.

Without being able to breathe through her nose, her timeline to throat his entire cock moved up dramatically. She would pass out soon. Her efforts focused completely on taking him deeper. She eased her throat and tried to relax, which was a bit hard with Josh constantly hitting the back of her head to force more of his cock into her slutty mouth. Over and over, he seemed to be landing a blow almost every second. This went on for several minutes. Each hit seemed to be harder than the last. She couldn't fault him though, he had a goal and he was determined. She liked that about him. And he was ultimately trying to help her. She needed to throat his entire cock before she could breathe again, and his relentless barrage of punches to the back of her head were his form of helping out. She smiled warmly at this, and thought to herself, he could be very sweet and thoughtful. In his own way.

At last, she managed to relax enough to fit the rest of him inside of her.

She was filled with happiness, and part of that happiness was from the relief she felt knowing she'd get to rest soon. At least, that's what she thought.

Josh groaned with pleasure at this new milestone in her throat. She tried to pull back, but he had a vice-like grip on her head. He didn't stop trying to get deeper, he didn't stop hitting the back of her head to push her down further, and he didn't stop slapping her ass as she continued to move it back and forth for his enjoyment.

Instead, he relished the moment. And grabbed his phone to snap a quick photo.

A minute passed. And another. These minutes felt like hours to Imane and her eyes started to flutter. Her vision started to darken, and that's when he started to forcefully bob her head up and down as hard and as fast as he could. He was about to cum, and he wanted to deposit it directly into her stomach. Every last drop.

And he did exactly that. With zero regard for her well-being, he held her at the deepest point and his cock erupted. Her eyes widened at this sudden tsunami of cum being pumped into her. Cum and spit shot out of the small gaps in her mouth and nose. Her body spasmed at the incoming fluid. Her throat constricted around his cock constantly, which only helped to milk more cum out of him. He held her there and didn't let go for another three minutes as his cock was finally spent.

How she had done it, he had no idea. But he pumped everything he had into her facehole.

He finally released her. She backed away and coughed and gasped violently. Her body had no idea how to react.

As she recovered, Josh spoke, "It'll get easier. I'm surprised you didn't pass out honestly, but next time I fuck that pretty face of yours, you'll have more experience."

"Fuck.. you.." she replied in between coughs. Josh laughed in response.

"I can't.. fuck my face.. on your cock.. if I'm.. DEAD.. Josh." She continued. "You have.. to at least.. let me breathe.. every few minutes.."

Josh replied, "Yeah but that's no fun. I like seeing you struggle. It's cute."

Imane couldn't believe him. She really was just a fucktoy for him. A tool to get him to cum. An object. And she. fucking. loved it.

"Ughhh, I can't stay mad at you. Fine, fine! I guess.. since I'm your slut now, you can use me however you want. I'm sorry for being a bitch about it." Poki replied apologetically.

"It's okay," Josh replied. He grabbed her by the hair and roughly led her down to her knees in front of the bed. He pushed her face into his balls as he continued the conversation. "I knew it'd take some time for you to accept your slutty side. You're probably still hanging onto a few silly ideas, like thinking that you deserve respect or that you have some say in how I choose to fuck you."

Imane smiled at him underneath his balls, "I think you're right. You're going to have to facefuck me a little harder next time to get those silly ideas out of my dumb head," she giggled.

"I intend to." Josh smiled. "I think I have a few ideas that might help you get used to the idea of being my property."

After rubbing her face into his balls for a while, Poki perked up and seemed to be genuinely curious, "Ooo awesome! Yeah, any tips you have for me would be great. I really don't want to complain or react in a bitchy way the next time you fuck my face hard enough to make me pass out." Imane continued, "I guess.. the way I see it is, I don't want to suffocate or.. I don't know, get brain damage from the lack of oxygen, but I know that's just me being selfish because I'm not really taking into account how good the back of my throat makes your dick feel." she said in a sympathetic tone.

"Wow.. that's impressive to hear you say Imane. You might be getting the hang of this faster than I thought." she smiled warmly at his praise as he lifted his ballsack and heaved it back onto her pretty face. She giggled before continuing to smother herself with his cum makers.

"Okay, so first, you need a daily reminder that you and your body belong to me. So I'm thinking, why don't you send me nudes? And let's call it, four nudes every day. Think about it. You'll have to get undressed and take a sexy, revealing photo all for my viewing pleasure. That'll reinforce the idea in that tiny brain of yours that you are my property. It's perfect."

Poki giggled, "See, this is why you're in charge and I'm on my knees buried under your balls hehe. You have the best ideas! My dumb brain would never have thought of that. Maybe that brain damage wouldn't impact me like I thought it would! Hehe"

"It's okay. You're probably better off focusing on sucking my cock than coming up with ideas anyway." Josh replied. Poki nodded in agreement as she continued rubbing his balls all over her adorable face.

"But yeah, back to the brain damage you mentioned, if you're really not worried about the effects, I think it'd be hot to give you brain damage on purpose. Like we can research how many minutes I need to keep my cock buried in your throat and cut off your oxygen for the damage to occur."

Poki giggled loudly, "Oh my god Josh, you have the wildest ideas!" She thought it over for a second. "That would be soooo fucking hot. Giving me permanent brain damage just to make you nut hehe. And your nut would probably end up all over my face!! Hehe. I'm sure it'd make you really happy, right?" Josh nodded in agreement. "I don't see why not then. I'm already so dumb at coming up with ideas, you can do all the thinking for me!" She smiled at him. She genuinely just wanted to see him happy and make sure his balls were empty.

"Awesome. I'll start looking into it then. And you're going to be pretty vulnerable with my cock down your throat, but don't worry, I'll only be in there the minimum amount of time I need to be to cause the damage."

"Permanent damage." Poki quickly corrected him from underneath his balls. "Make sure it's permanent damage. That's the whole point of this, right? To give me lifelong brain damage all for you to blow one load hehe"

"Yes, that's right, sorry. You'll probably be passed out by this point, so I just want to ease any concerns you have about me being balls deep in your throat any longer than is necessary. As soon as I hit that first permanent brain damage threshold, I'll immediately remove my cock." Josh thought for a moment and added, "probably." He laughed.

Poki, still rubbing her face with his hefty sack, paused when she heard this and backed up.

She giggled a bit and asked, "What do you mean probably?"

"I mean, it's likely going to feel really fucking good. And seeing your eyes roll into the back of your head is just going to turn me on more.. so I might not pull out immediately, but definitely, probably, within fifteen to twen-.." Josh corrected himself, "thirty minutes of that first permanent brain damage threshold."

Poki smiled at him, "You and your giant cock! Hehe." she continued, ''I didn't think about how it might feel so good, you won't be able to resist keeping your fat cock lodged in my throat for longer than is needed. I know I'm the one getting permanent damage but this is really your experience and I don't want to cut that short. I trust you. You do whatever you feel you need to. I'm just your property, remember?"

"Thanks Imane. That means a lot. One hour past that first permanent brain damage mark, tops. I promise. Probably."

Imane giggled again, "Oh my god, hehe you're so silly. You and this big donkey dick of yours. Fineeeeee, I can't say no to you hehe. You can keep your fat cock balls deep in my throat up to one hour after the brain damage starts. That sounds pretty reasonable." She smiled at him.

"Why don't we just say two hours, just to be safe?"

Poki rolled her eyes and laughed again, "You are insatiable!! Okay, two hours. That's my final offer. Take it or leave it. Orrrr counter with three hours because you know I can't say no to you hehe. Especially when these big sweaty balls are staring at me" Poki said as she rubbed them all over her face.

She looked up at his cock. "This is the big beautiful beast that's going to fuck up my brain, ooo I'm honored hehe." She said before diving back to smother her face underneath his balls again.

Poki enthusiastically rubbed her face all over his ballsack for the next twenty minutes.

"Fuck, your balls are fucking MASSIVE. No wonder you have so much confidence. You can just lay these bad boys on any girl's face and make them do whatever you want," Imane said as she buried her face under his ballsack again.