Streamers and a Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a slut haha. Hey, another idea I had about daily reminders for you was related to your streams. I'm thinking we could add a few streaming habits to your routine. One could be, every time you're about to stream, or whenever I text you during your stream, you come find me and rub your face all over my nuts, just like you're doing now." Poki giggled as she peeked only her eyes out from under his massive balls. She spoke without leaving her position.

(muffled) "Thassss a greatnn idddeammmh" she said, followed by a hearty giggle.

She backed up and looked at him, this time without a set of balls to disrupt her speech. "Wait a second, so while I'm streaming to thousands of people, you and I are going to be the only ones who know that I just had your big sweaty balls all over my face?" she laughed at the naughty plan. "Hehe, that would be kind of hot."

"Perhaps I can give you a fresh facial right before your stream too," he laughed.

Poki giggled as well, and said something about getting smudge resistant makeup. He helped her to her feet before bending her over the bed. He arched her back and she stuck her thick ass out as he played with it and jiggled it around. He spanked her a few times, admiring her ass as he did so.

"Please.. fuck me. Fuck me hard." Imane begged.

"Hard enough to.. make you forget your boyfriend?"

Imane moaned. Her boyfriend had been nowhere near her thoughts.

She looked back at him, gave him a smirk and asked, "Who?"

***

Rae finally came home pretty late. Kyedae decided to spend the night at Tyson's place, so Rae arrived alone. She was dying to know how the day had gone with Josh and Imane. She had no doubts about his ability to seduce, but Imane was in a long term relationship, so perhaps she'd be a harder nut to crack.

She made a quick stop at her room to drop off her jacket and purse before quickly walking over to Josh's room. She smiled as she not only heard the moans, but felt the vibrations in the floor from the pounding Imane was currently receiving. She felt so proud of him and a bit jealous as well. She briefly thought about going in to join them, but didn't want to interrupt their first time together. Instead, she went to the bathroom to take her third nude of the day and sent it to Josh, along with a congratulatory message.

I heard the moans. Good work stud!! 🖤