Streamers and a Stud Ch. 02

Story Info
Valkyrae gives Pokimane some helpful advice.
7.8k words
4.48
19.9k
23

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

Pokimane was streaming when she suddenly started to hear loud thumping and moaning. She was very confused at first, but recognized the sounds soon after and was immediately embarrassed. She hoped that her stream couldn't hear.

"Um, do you guys hear those weird sounds?" she gave her camera a puzzled look.

Her chat began to spam 'no' and she thanked herself for getting a high quality mic that only picked up close audio, because the sounds only seemed to be getting louder and louder.

She told them she'd be right back and went to investigate. She was wearing lime green tights that hugged her ass perfectly. Unsurprisingly, her chat spammed, "THICC" as she left to see what was going on.

She poked her head into a few empty rooms before finally stumbling across Rae's door. It was closed, but it was obvious that the sounds were coming from her room.

She was clearly having sex, but who with? Imane couldn't remember the last time she brought a boy home.

It couldn't be.. Josh? No way. They had just met.

She took another lap around the house and found no sign of him. She was stunned. It had to be Josh. She went back to Rae's door. Curiosity got the best of her and she slowly opened it and peaked her head in. Her suspicions were confirmed. Rae was completely naked, getting pounded doggy style on her king sized bed. Josh had a fist full of her hair as he fucked her relentlessly from behind.

Rae was moaning uncontrollably and she appeared to be matching every one of Josh's thrusts. The scene was nearly mesmerizing. Their movements were so in sync.

Imane couldn't believe what she was seeing. Finally, she shook her head and broke out her trance. Her cheeks were flushed and she closed the door before trying to compose herself for her stream.

"Sorry I took so long guys..."

***

The sounds continued well into the afternoon. The rhythmic wall thumping. Rae's moans that somehow still seemed to get louder and louder.

Kyedae finally came home a few hours later and found Poki in the living room. She was cleaning up a mess on the floor.

"Hey Imane, what happened there?"

Poki sighed, "Well I wasn't sure at first, but if you take a trip over to Rae's room, I think you might figure it out like I did."

Kyedae looked puzzled, but did as Imane said. She set her purse down on the kitchen island and walked over to Rae's room.

She could hear the sounds of sex getting louder as she approached. She held her head up to the door and listened.

"-fucking slut. Take my cock you whore."

"YES MASTER, FUCKKK, YOU FEEL SO GOOD. I'M SORRY FOR BEING A SLUT. PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME. UH UH UHHHH." This was clearly Rae's voice. Kyedae's jaw dropped and she ran back down to Poki.

"Oh my GOD. Who is in there with Rae??"

"Josh. It's Josh! They just met and he's already in there, pounding her brains out!" Poki said with a hint of jealousy as she continued to clean up globs of cum off the floor.

"Wow, I did NOT think Rae would give in to someone so easily. And from what I heard, she's a very willing participant!!"

"Why, what did you hear?" Poki asked, pausing the clean up for a second as she looked at Kyedae.

"Oh, I don't know. Something along the lines of.. you whore. Yes master. I'm sorry for being a slut were her exact words I think." she said in disbelief.

"What the fuck haha. What did he do to her?" Poki asked rhetorically.

"But that doesn't explain the mess you're cleaning up, what is-.. Oh. My. God. Seriously?!" She quickly came to the conclusion that it was cum as she got closer.

"Yup. I've been here cleaning it for thirty minutes. I just don't get how there's so much of it!!"

"And he just left this mess here? What an ass!! Ugh okay, well I'll help you clean, let me get a rag." She returned with a rag and got down on her knees. She put a hand on the floor for support, but didn't see the small pool of cum that she was next to. She immediately recoiled as she felt the wet, slimy substance on her hand.

"Ewww, what the hell? How did it land all the way over here?!" Kyedae asked in disgust.

"Haha the same thing happened to me earlier." Poki laughed at their situation.

Kyedae was about to reach for a rag and that's when the scent of Josh's cum hit her nose. She paused and Imane left to go get a bucket. She stared at her slimy hand for a second before bringing it closer to her face. She took a deeper whiff and felt an unexplainable lust flow through her body. The musky scent gave her goosebumps and hardened her nipples. She instinctively stuck her tongue out and licked her hand. Only once. Then twice.

"Why the hell does it taste so good?" Kyedae thought to herself.

Soon her hand was licked clean of any cum. She heard Poki enter the room and she snapped out of the trance she was in.

"Umm I think we should just call someone to clean up this mess." Kyedae said nervously as she stood up.

Imane responded, "Yeah that's actually a good idea. I'll take care of it."

"Sounds good." Kyedae replied as she quickly left towards her room, still trying to rationalize why the hell she just ate a stranger's cum off the floor.

Imane looked to make sure she had left, bent down to scoop some of the cum onto her hand, and poured it into her mouth before dialing the regular cleaning service they always used - Merry Maids of LA.

***

"Thank you again so much for coming at this time of night." Poki said as she handed over the payment.

"We made sure to put in an extra tip for you." Kyedae said gratefully.

Carmen, the cleaning lady that always services their home, replied, "No problem at all, you guys always tip so well, which is great because almost all of our pay is from tips. My boss says it really motivates us to do a good job." she finished by rolling her eyes.

"Awh, that sucks. I hate when people do that to their employees." Kyedae replied.

"It isn't so bad when I have great clients like you. But I should warn you.. I have almost saved enough to move out of the city, so you may be getting a new cleaning lady. If you don't hear from me, you should ask for Paola. She does just as good a job as I do."

They thanked her again as she left.

***

Rae and Josh finally emerged from her room the next morning. They jumped into the shower together, which they both needed badly. Rae had dried cum all over her body and Josh had dried sweat all over his.

As they cleaned themselves and each other, Rae looked at Josh and smiled, "I can't believe how many times you fucked me last night. I lost count after the fifth load."

"You did pass out for a bit there so I don't blame you for losing count haha." Josh replied with a laugh.

"Oh yeah!! I had no idea someone could pass out from pleasure." Rae said as she leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. "Thank you for showing me that."

"There's a lot more where that came from. You are my personal slut now." Josh looked at her sternly.

Rae didn't hesitate. "Yes I am, sir. You can use me whenever you want."

"Even when you're streaming?" Josh smirked.

Rae laughed before responding, "Hey, I don't want to get banned!"

"Your job is to make sure my balls are empty. If I want to barge into your room while you're streaming, push you down on your knees and facefuck you in front of all your fans, that's what I'm going to do."

Rae felt her pussy tingle. She had no idea why, but being talked down to was an incredible turn on for her.

"I LOVE when you talk to me like that. Yes, of course, facefuck me all day and we can make it a 24 hour facefuck stream." She said, "I'm sorry I'm a little slow, I am still getting used to being your slut and I can be a little dumb sometimes."

"I'd say more than just a little dumb, but that's okay. You have a pretty face and a slutty body and that's all that matters." Josh replied as if he was truly complimenting her, ending his remarks by reaching around and slapping her toned ass.

Rae smiled at his misogynist compliment and kissed him again. "You're such a sweetheart. You know just what to say to make me smile." They finished their shower and Josh stared at her as she dried off her naked body, appreciating how fit she was. She clearly worked out regularly.

Rae saw him staring and giggled. "Can't get enough, huh? You were literally balls deep inside of me all day yesterday and you're still staring haha."

"Fuck no. I could never get tired of looking at your body. You truly are built like a slut." He leaned forward and slapped her ass hard.

"Awhhh, do you really think so? That's so nice Josh" Rae gushed at the compliment, genuinely happy to be praised by him.

"Pose for me. I want some photos to look at if you're ever away."

"Mmm good idea." Rae cooed.

She posed in several positions, some of which were very.. compromising. Josh's favorite was when she turned her back towards him, spread her legs far apart, and then bent forward far enough so he could see her upside down face giggling between her legs.

Here she was, Valkyrae, one of the most successful, powerful, and well-known female streamers, posing for a photo with her asshole and pussy on full display. All for a guy she had met the day before, and smiling while she did so as well. Incredible, Josh thought to himself.

She held this pose for a while at Josh's direction, giving different facial expressions and putting up a peace sign with her hand. Rae looked so joyful and happy as she posed, like it was the most natural thing for her. Releasing her inner slut had done wonders for her confidence, it seemed.

"Okay, I'm zoomed in on your asshole. Can you try puckering it for me?"

"Oh my god, Josh!! You're embarrassing me." Rae pouted.

"Go on, you can do it. I'm zoomed in already so try to pucker it over and over. It's going to be a video, I'll keep the camera there on your asshole for thirty seconds before I zoom out a bit and pan the camera to your face. So be sure to give me a slutty smile or if you can giggle that would be great too. I want to include your face at the end so that anyone who comes across this video will know the beautiful asshole belongs to the famous Valkyrae."

Rae couldn't help but moan at the idea that other people might see this video. She laughed, "Hehe Josh you're so silly. Ok I'm ready, tell me when to.. start.. um puckering."

"Fuck, these look great. You're going to start sending me nudes every day. Let's say, three per day. And no cheating, they have to be taken at different times. It'll be a reminder that you are my property, got it slut?" He leaned forward and slapped her ass again.

Rae briefly worried about any nudes being leaked, but she quickly put that worry aside. She was owned now. It wouldn't matter if her photos were out in the public. She'd leak them herself if it made her master hard.

She smiled lovingly. "Yes sir!! What happens if I'm a good girl and send more than three a day? Will you shove your fuckstick down my throat as a reward?"

"Haha, guess you'll just have to find out"

"Okay well I'll start right now."

She grabbed her phone, aimed it at the mirror. She brought her free hand up and pinched her left nipple while giving the camera a sexy look. Snap.

Rae got dressed and as they exited the bathroom, Josh said "Go make me some breakfast and bring it to my room. You can work on your breakfast while I'm eating." He stroked his cock to signal what he meant and Rae laughed. "Ooo yummy! I'll be right there."

Josh slapped Rae's ass as she headed to the kitchen and she giggled. He headed to his own room and waited patiently for his breakfast.

In the kitchen, Rae ran into Kyedae and Poki, who flooded her with questions. She filled them in on all the details of her sexual escapades with Josh. They noticed a particularly distinctive glow about her. She was almost radiating as she spoke and cooked breakfast at the same time.

Poki & Kyedae were both in awe of the rough sex that Rae was describing. There was also jealousy in the air as Rae spoke about all the orgasms she was having. Tyson had never successfully made Kyedae cum and Poki never even gave her boyfriend a chance, but she still resented him for it as Rae spoke.

"Okay is that all you guys wanted to know? I have to get back with his breakfast soon."

"How come you're only making one plate?" Kyedae asked.

"Well this is for him. He has me on a strict diet of cum during breakfast.." Rae responded matter of factly as she headed out of the kitchen with a heaping plate of eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns.

"She is completely dick drunk!!" Poki said to Kyedae.

"It's like she's brainwashed by him." Kyedae said, somewhat sympathetically as she recalled what his cum on the floor made her do.

"If an old pool of his cum could cloud her mind to that extent, what could his cock, his massive, veiny, beautiful cock-.." Kyedae shook her head and derailed that train of thought. This should not be on her mind, she told herself.

"Or maybe it's love? Haha" Kyedae and Poki both laughed it off and figured there was no harm being done. Rae was clearly happy so they might as well get used to having him around.

***

Rae took her mouth off of Josh's cock as a string of saliva fell between them.

"Josh, my jaw is killing me. It's so sore from yesterday. I know my body belongs to you and that you own me but do you think we could have a break?"

Josh responded, "You've been a good girl so you've earned some rest, but Rae.. I need this every day. I need to be balls deep in a warm mouth or pussy all day every day."

Rae pouted, "I know you do, and you should be. I mean, look at this beautiful cock." she said as she stroked his cock with both hands. "It was made to be constantly worshiped. I just don't think I can keep up.. you're insatiable."

"I think I'm going to have to fuck one of your roommates. I don't want to wear you out and your fans probably miss you."

"Wait, Poki? Or Kyedae?? They both have boyfriends.." Rae said, as a mischievous grin creeped onto her face. "Would you really try to fuck them?"

"Hell yeah, I don't give a fuck about their loser boyfriends. And I bet they're even bigger sluts than you are. They just need a little convincing and.. some help from you wouldn't hurt."

Rae doubled her efforts on his cock, "Holy fuck. That is sooo hot. I can totally help you get with one of them. Or both? Are you planning to fuck us all? Oh my god, you are, aren't you?" Rae asked, smiling at the thought.

"It would be pretty hot, wouldn't it? Kyedae sucking on my left nut, Poki on my right nut and you deepthroating me. You can take turns being skullfucked."

"First one to pass out loses!" Rae laughed loudly. "Oooo I can introduce you to my other friends too! Bella would love your cock even more than I do. She has such a beautiful face, imagine rubbing your balls all over it? I'm getting wet just thinking about it.. hehe"

"Haha okay okay, we might be getting ahead of ourselves. I want Imane next. Here's what I want you to do."

***

Poki heard a knock on her door as she lay on her bed looking at her phone. "Come in!" she shouted.

It was Rae. "Hey Imane, what are you up to?"

"I was just hanging out. Just finished my early stream. Andddd I'm texting Kevin, but he's being dumb again."

"Oh yeah? What's going on," Rae said as she laid down on the bed next to her.

"Well I told you about this before.." Imane sighed as she sat up to discuss the issue. "And it's more of the same thing. He wants to do more but I just don't want to complicate things." she continued. "The other day, we were making out and he.. started to feel me up on the outside of my shirt. We did that for a few minutes before he started to press his.. thing into me but I never said he could do that so I immediately got up and left."

Rae realized this was the perfect way to embed Josh into her mind. "Ew, it is so gross how pushy he is. I would've kicked him in the balls if he tried something like that" Her support helped Poki reassure her of her stance.

"Right? I'm so glad that you said that because I was starting to feel like I should give in."

"NO, don't do that. Honestly, I think it's sad how he begs you for more all the time. You wouldn't give a whining child a reward for whining, right?"

"You're so right. I don't know what I was thinking. But.. we have also been dating for two years.."

"So what? If he hasn't grown some balls in the two years you've been dating and is still acting like a whiny child, then he doesn't deserve more. You are freaking Pokimane. You should only give yourself to a man deserving of sex. Not a kid."

Imane thought about this for a second. "I didn't see it like that at all. Honestly, I can't find a single thing I disagree with you on, but I didn't expect you to be so opinionated about this. Does this have anything to do with you hanging out with Josh?"

"Uhm, sort of. He's just.. so fucking manly." Rae replied, pausing in her sentences as she closed her eyes and pictured her lover. "His confidence is very.. intoxicating, and when you experience it, you start to see how other guys just.. fall short. They are so small in comparison. In more ways than one." She laughed.

Imane was gushing with jealousy. Seeing the genuine lust in her face as she spoke made her eager to experience it herself.

"Yeah, when I hung out with him, I could sense exactly what you're describing."

"I got to do a bit more than just sense it.. if you know what I mean." Rae replied. They laughed together and Rae continued, "You know, he gives great advice. He might know exactly how to help you with Kevin. At the very least, he'd provide a.. new perspective. You should go talk to him." Rae smiled, hoping Poki would take the bait.

Imane looked at her for a second before replying, "You know what? I'm going to do that. Right now. Thanks for the talk Rae," they hugged and Poki headed out to Josh's room.

Rae stayed behind and typed out a quick text to Josh.

A warm throat is on its way right now. I'll get Kyedae out of the house so there are no disruptions (;

She also lifted her top and snapped a quick photo of her boobs and clearly erect nipples, accompanied by a mischievous grin. She sent that to Josh as well.

Josh read the text and smiled. Didn't doubt her for a second, he thought to himself as he laid on the center of his bed and continued to stroke his cock. He was bottomless and had no intentions to make himself decent despite his incoming visitor.

Imane, being the considerate person she was, reached Josh's door and knocked, not wanting to barge in on anything.

"Come in." she heard him say.

She opened the door and took a step inside before she realized what he was doing.

"EEEEK OH MY GOD! JOSH! I'm so- sorry!!!" Josh laughed as she panicked.

"Wait Imane! Come back." He said sternly as she began to retreat, continuing to stroke his cock.

She paused for a second and looked back, "Josh you're.. mastur-.. I'll just come back later."

"No, don't bother. Come over here." he demanded.

Against her better judgment, she sighed and walked over to Josh's bed slowly, closing the door behind her.

"Take a seat." He said and Poki sat down on his bed, trying to maintain eye contact but unable to keep her eyes off of his cock.

She was wearing a tight skin-colored crop top that showed off her lean tummy and a loose white skirt that only went halfway down her thigh. Her makeup was perfect. She used red blush on her cheeks that gave them a rosy tint.

"You've already seen it twice before. Three times now. It's no big deal."

Imane whispered, "It.. looks like a big deal to me."

Josh heard her and laughed. "Okay now, what did you need from me?" he said as he continued to masturbate in front of the one and only Pokimane.

She had completely given up on trying to keep eye contact and now stared directly at the large phallus.

"Uhm, you know.. it doesn't seem so important anymore.." she said with her mouth hanging open slightly. She shook her head and continued, "I mean, yes it is important. It's my boyfriend."

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers