Streamers and a Stud Ch. 10

Story Info
Kyedae gets fucked.. after a romantic dinner, of course.
8.6k words
4.6
7.8k
13

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

As Kyedae walked over, she noticed that Josh was now positioned by the passenger's door. She was slightly confused, but his intentions would soon become clear. As she approached, Josh grinned subtly and opened her door, waiting patiently for her to climb into the vehicle.

Kyedae was a bit surprised by his pleasant gesture, but she still cooed in response. "Oh my, what a gentleman! Thank you, sir," she said with a kind smile.

Once she was seated, Josh closed her door and walked around the car to the driver's side. He climbed in and readjusted his seat and the steering wheel from their wacky positions that accommodated their earlier shenanigans. Kyedae showed him how to open the gate with a remote button that was attached to the keys.

"Now that's pretty fancy," Josh commented as he watched the driveway gate open in the rearview mirror.

"You think so?" Kyedae asked as she stared at the burly man beside her. "I think it's just one of those electronic fobs. You know, like the ones most people have with a garage door?"

Josh chuckled. "Right.. no, I was kind of referring to the size of the gate. It's huge!"

"Yeah, well.. we need it to keep all the creeps out! I mean, think about who lives here," Kyedae replied. "Now, imagine how many perverts out there would sneak in if they had the chance!"

"Hah, you mean.. perverts like me?" Josh laughed out as he put the car in reverse and began to back out of the driveway.

Kyedae giggled back. "I guess so, hehe. Our defenses weren't good enough to keep you out," she said as she hugged Josh's right arm and snuggled up next to him. She could smell his cologne and felt his muscular arms with her tight embrace. This combination of senses sent a slight shiver down her body. "I'm.. glad that they weren't. I'm glad you slipped through the cracks, and.. took advantage of our kindness," she whispered as she watched Josh drive through the city. "I'm glad that you're here," she finished off with.

Josh could only smile in return.

Several minutes later, they arrived at the much-anticipated restaurant: Marilyn's Bistro. It was nearly breath-taking on the outside. The entrance was designed with a sleek, red carpet-esque presentation, and there was a large sign with the restaurant's name on the front that was lit up by spotlights.

Kyedae squealed in excitement as Josh pulled up to the front entrance. A valet was waiting for them to confirm their reservation. Josh exited the car and handed the keys over before circling around and opening Kyedae's door for her. He held out his hand to help her out, which she gladfully accepted. They locked arms and made their way inside. The interior somehow put the outside display to shame. The dining room was full of low-hanging lights, expensive looking decor, and very fancy seating. The entirety of the south wall was glass, which provided an excellent view of the busy city.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to come here!" Kyedae said excitedly.

A beautiful, well-dressed waitress escorted them to their table before supplying their menus. Once she confirmed that it was their first time dining there, she explained how the five-course meal would work and what a few of their signature dishes were.

When she left to give them time to decide, Kyedae quickly looked over to Josh and whispered, "Five-course meal?!"

Josh matched her surprised energy. They ordered soon after and spent the night learning more about each other. They discussed each other's childhoods and how they got to where they were. Josh revealed a few embarrassing date stories that Kyedae was fascinated by.

"There's no fuckin-" Kyedae caught herself and looked around. In a quieter tone, she continued. "There's no freaking way that happened!"

Josh raised his right hand to portray his honesty. "I swear! It was an absolute trainwreck! She started babbling about crystals and how she could see into the future, which I could've ignored, but then she started reading my palms and somehow, that convinced her that I was going to die soon." Kyedae looked on, completely engrossed with Josh's story. "That's all she could talk about, so I knew I had to get out of there. But the waiter kept forgetting to bring the damn bill. I asked him for it three times before I just gave up and snuck out. I excused myself to the bathroom, and for whatever reason, I had a fake mustache in my pocket. Must've been from a costume party or something, but I didn't question it. I promptly put it on and used it to slip past everyone on my way out," Josh said with a big laugh, which Kyedae matched.

"God, that kinda makes me wish I had embarrassing dating experiences," Kyedae replied. "I was kind of a nerd in high school and didn't go out much, hah."

They continued swapping stories as plates of food filled their table. The night was full of gourmet cuisine, contagious laughter, and witty banter. Their chemistry was undeniable and Kyedae noticed it right away.

The enamored couple seemed to be an outlier among the other reserved patrons that they were surrounded by. Kyedae had to catch herself multiple times when her giggle was too loud, which only caused her to giggle more out of embarrassment.

An unquestionable sexual tension also filled the air every time one of the two made a suggestive joke.

"Jesus, I am absolutely stuffed," Kyedae remarked as she sat back after finishing her medium rare steak.

Josh looked at her and replied, "No, not yet you aren't. Tonight, though, you will be."

"Oh yeah?" Kyedae replied with a sexy stare. "What does that mean, exactly?"

Josh only smirked and shrugged off her question. Kyedae's cheeks reddened a bit. They hadn't really discussed her virginity at all that day. Perhaps he just assumed it was his to take.

At times, Kyedae took advantage of the long table cloths and slipped her foot out of her heels before stretching out to rub Josh's leg. She did this specifically when he was talking and acted like nothing was wrong, which drove Josh crazy.

By the time they finished their desserts, the pair could hardly wait to leave. When it came time to pay for the bill, Kyedae quickly apologized. "Shoot, I forgot.. uhm," she said awkwardly. She was obviously the one in a better financial position between the two, and the bill in front of them looked like it would cost an arm and a leg. She continued, "I can take care of-"

Josh swiftly cut her off. "No, it's okay. I got it." He reached into his pocket and took out a wallet that Kyedae quickly recognized. He pulled out a credit card and handed it to the waitress.

Kyedae waited for her to leave before whispering, "You.. sneaky fucker!" She giggled out. "When on earth did you grab Tyson's wallet? I never saw you do that!"

Josh smirked in response. "It was just laying on the ground. Must've fallen out of his pocket at some point, hah."

He then raised his nearly-empty glass of champagne up into the air, which prompted Kyedae to do the same.

"A toast.. to Tyson! And his truly admirable generosity. For treating us to this delicious meal and for.. lending me his lovely fiancée," Josh said pompously.

Kyedae gave him an adorable smile, but did not bring her glass forward to meet his. Instead, she responded with, "Fuck that. He shouldn't get the credit for this amazing night. No, this was all you. You made this happen, Josh. And he didn't lend me out. You took me. You stole me right out from under his nose. So," she said with a cheeky grin. "I propose this toast to you. The real reason we're having such a great night," she said, looking directly into Josh's eyes. "To the victor go the spoils."

And with that, they clinked their glasses together and swallowed whatever remained in their cups. In quick fashion, they gathered themselves and made their way to the exit. Once they were in the privacy of the car, they embraced each other and began making out. Their heavy breaths invaded each other's mouths as they kissed. Their tongues wrestled and their hands explored.

A minute passed before Josh broke the kiss. "Let's get home. I think the valets are looking at us," he said jokingly.

Kyedae clung to Josh's arm again on the drive home. She felt so comfortable with him. It was a kind of comfort that she had never known before. But there had been enough romance for one night. Kyedae wanted more, so she slowly reached her right hand down towards Josh's groin and she massaged the outline of his cock.

"Whatcha doing down there?" Josh asked as he tried to remain focused on the road.

"Oh, nothing.." Kyedae replied coyly as she continued teasing Josh's growing cock with her dainty fingers. "Just trying to judge whether it'll fit or not."

Josh immediately understood what she meant and it drove his lust crazy.

"If you keep that up, I might have to pull over and fuck your brains out right here and now," Josh threatened.

"Mmm, is that so?" Kyedae whispered back.

"There would be an audience. Look at all these people on the sidewalk," Josh replied.

She turned her head and groaned. "As tempting as that sounds, there's a family right there and I don't want to go to jail tonight. Just.. get me home, stud."

And he did. A few minutes later, they arrived and began kissing as soon as the car was parked. The kiss only lasted a moment before Kyedae spoke up.

With a breathy tone, she said, "You have no fucking idea how wet I am. You've been smooth-talking me allllll night. And guess what, stud?" She paused, looking deeply into Josh's eyes with a wanton stare. "It worked. I.. I want you to take me. I want you to fuck me."

Without hesitation, Josh kicked his door open and grabbed Kyedae by her upper torso. With a hand on each side, he heaved her towards the driver's side door as he stepped out. Kyedae swooned at his strength as she was promptly tossed over his shoulder like a ragdoll. "Oh my! Josh!!" She giggled out as he slapped her nearly exposed ass and began walking towards the front entrance. As he did so, Kyedae glared through the dark night and towards the bushes. Spotting the outline of her unconscious fiancé, she gave him a small wave before giggling at Josh's wandering hand that snuck under her dress.

Josh wasted no time in getting to Kyedae's bedroom. He quickly shut the door behind them with a kick of his foot and threw the bubbly Asian onto the bed.

"Whoaaa! Hehe," Kyedae squealed out as she bounced on the mattress. "So what, I tell you to fuck me and you think you can just toss me around, huh?" She asked playfully.

"Yup," Josh replied.

"What happened to the gentleman I had dinner with?" Kyedae asked in a teasing tone.

Josh stood over her as he unbuttoned his shirt. He wasn't smiling or laughing. He had a stern look on his face -- one of pure desire. It was clear that his mindset had changed. He only had one thing on his mind as he looked down at the beautifully innocent streamer in front of him. She was all dolled up for their date, and she laid there with her dress riding up high on her thighs as her legs parted slightly, waiting to be taken.

"He's not here right now," Josh replied. "If you want a gentleman, I think there's one outside sleeping in the bushes."

Kyedae's smiling face turned serious. She glared up at the man currently removing his clothes above her. "No," she said immediately. "I don't want him. He couldn't possibly hope to give me what I need right now. Right now.. I need a jerk. I need an asshole. An absolutely careless, selfish prick who's going to fuck me like a whore deserves to be fucked.. I need you," she finished off with.

"Good," Josh replied as he removed his undershirt to reveal his muscular abdomen. He tossed it at Kyedae and she did her best to dodge it. His jeans were next, and then his underwear. Kyedae's breath quickened as she watched him. The roles would usually be reversed. She'd normally be the one to strip and make a show of herself before sex, but Kyedae's fascination with Josh flipped the whole dynamic. She was mesmerized as she watched him shed his clothing.

She bit her bottom lip and let an expletive slip out as he revealed his angry cock. "Fuck.. you're going to destroy me," she said nervously.

"That's the plan," Josh replied as he got down on one knee. He hooked his arms underneath her legs to pull her closer.

With her pussy now only inches away from his face, Josh pushed her dress up further and slowly slid off her red panties before throwing them to the other side of the room. They ricocheted off of Tyson's monitor and landed on his custom keyboard. Kyedae let out a small whimper as her sex was revealed.

"God damn, your pussy is perfect," Josh remarked as he admired her shaven hole. "Spread your legs more."

Kyedae did as she was told and stretched her legs open as widely as she could. "I feel so exposed," she admitted.

"Get used to it," Josh replied. "You're going to be in this position a lot more often when you're with me," he added as he leaned forward and began to kiss her inner thighs.

"Mmm, if you say so," she moaned as she felt his warm lips on her flesh. Josh kissed his way towards her pussy and began to lick the length of her labia. Kyedae was overtaken with pleasure as Josh's outstretched tongue licked her pussy. She repositioned her legs so her thighs now rested on his strong shoulders.

"Ahhh.." Kyedae moaned again. Waves of ecstasy passed over her as Josh focused on her clitoris. He swiveled his tongue expertly and licked her cunt without mercy. All she could do was squirm and hold onto the bed sheets as she reached a climax. "Fuckkkk, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming!" She shouted out. Her body spasmed and she grinded her pelvis onto Josh's face as he continued to lick her, allowing her to ride out the full extent of her euphoric orgasm.

"Wow.." she whispered out. She could almost see stars.

Eventually, the pleasure subsided and Josh backed away. He smiled at her and asked, "How was that?"

Still reeling from her climax, she responded in between heavy breaths. "That was.. incredible. I don't know how.. you do it, but.. you have a fucking gift, haha. I know you've.. made me cum before, but.. how did I go.. this long without.. that?"

Josh admired her flustered face and smirked. "That was nothing. We're just getting started," he replied as he got to his feet, keeping her legs on top of his shoulders. He wiped his face to remove some of the excess ejaculate that Kyedae produced before grabbing his cock and laying it on top of her stomach.

This angle clearly showed how deep he'd be inside of her. Kyedae's beautiful eyes looked down and immediately widened. "I will never get used to your cock. It's like a fucking murder weapon. Please.. be gentle with me."

Josh looked at her sternly. "Sluts don't get to choose how they get fucked. They just get fucked, and they take it," he replied.

Kyedae's eyes flickered at him and his show of authority. She nodded. "Duh, of course. I'm sorry-- go ahead, stud. You deserve to take my virginity. And you deserve to take it however you want," she said with a breathy tone as she worked herself up. The anticipation of finally having sex was driving her lust up a wall. "You've more than earned it. Take it. Fucking take it! Take me! Take my virg-- ahh, fuck!"

She was interrupted as Josh's large cockhead pushed its way past her delicate lips and into her cunt.

"You're tighter than a goddamn nun," Josh exclaimed. His cock was met with ample resistance, but her recent orgasm kept her well lubricated. He could feel the intense warmth of her cunt surrounding his cock as he pushed his way in, and he ignored Kyedae's pleas to slow down.

"You know, your whining only makes me want to fuck you harder," he said to her.

"Mm, sorry.. I can't-- fuck.. I can't help it. You're tearing me in.. two," she replied as Josh pushed his way inside of her further. "But don't stop. It feels good, too. I'll stop complaining, sir. I'll stop-- fuck!"

Josh grew bored of her talking and thrust his cock forward. Whenever his progress slowed down, he'd pull a few inches of his cock out and then ram himself back in, earning another inch of progress. "Uhhh! Fuck!" Kyedae moaned out each time.

With one final thrust, Josh buried himself balls deep in the gorgeous Asian. He stayed deep inside her wet cunt to relish the feeling.

Kyedae was already almost out of breath. "I feel so fucking full! I can feel every inch of you," she said as she reached down to rub her clitoris. "Mm, so just like that, I'm no longer a virgin, hehe."

"Yup," Josh replied as he turned his head and kissed her left calf that was positioned near his head. "Now, you're no different than every other whore out there."

Kyedae giggled and rolled her eyes as Josh began to withdraw his cock so he could continue fucking her. "Mmm, that's kind of hot. I was so pure before you ruined me, hehe," she said with a sultry tone in between moans.

Josh ignored her comment and focused on the task at hand. He thrust his cock forward and began to fuck her vigorously, removing his rock-hard fuckstick until just the head was left inside. He then slammed his cock as deep as it would go before repeating the move over and over. It wasn't a necessary technique, but it was rough and treating Kyedae in a harsh manner was hot.

"You must be soooo proud," Kyedae moaned out. "Turning such a sweet girl into a a dirty fucking whore."

Josh continued ram his angry cock deep inside the young Asian. "That's all I am-- fuck.. now. A useless fucking whore! Fuck me, uhh! Fuck your whore!" Kyedae exclaimed as her body was pounded into the bed.

She was clearly not afraid of letting anyone hear her moans. "Fuck me! Ahh, fuck my fucking pussy! Just like that.. god, fuck! Fuck me, you stud!"

She noticed her words were fueling his thrusts, and while she could barely take his current rough treatment, she prioritized Josh's pleasure and egged him on further. "I am such a whore! Fuck your whore, Josh! Uhhh, just like that! I'm your whore! And that's all I want to be! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck your whore! Fuck your dumb whore! FUCK!" she said passionately.

And that's exactly what Josh did. He brigaded her cunt with his cock relentlessly. The force of each thrust was enough to make Kyedae bounce slightly off the surface of the bed.

"You sure are tight for a whore," Josh stated.

"Fuck, uhh! Uhhh! I'm sorry! Stretch me out, then! Make me a proper whore!" Kyedae exclaimed as her body was tossed to and fro. "Make me a whore! FUCK! YES! Uhhh baby, that's so fucking good!"

Kyedae's enthusiastic moaning and dirty talk kept Josh's momentum at a constant high. The inexperienced Asian let out a guttural moan with each of Josh's powerful thrusts. "Fuckkkk, fuck, fuck, FUCK! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" she exclaimed wildly. She normally had no filter when she played Valorant, and it was no different when she was getting fucked.

"I can't believe you took this long to put out," Josh remarked.

Kyedae rolled her eyes as her body was shunted back and forth. "Uhm, two days.. is not even a long time! Maybe-- fuck.. maybe if you focused on me, instead of Poki or Rae, you could've been fucking me-- fuck.. every day for the past week!" Kyedae said with a playfully jealous tone. "Fuck! Imagine all the orgasms I missed out on!"

"Take off your dress," Josh barked out.

"Yes, sir," Kyedae said with a smile. She propped herself up with her elbows and quickly grabbed the bottom of her dress that was scrunched up around her stomach before pulling it up and over her head. Her bra joined her dress on the ground soon after.

With her boobs now in full view, she smirked up at man impaling his cock inside of her repeatedly. As her head bobbed back and forth in rhythm with Josh's intense thrusts, she shook her tits at Josh to tease him. "Do you-- fuck, like my boobs? You can't keep your eyes off of them, hehe."

"Fuck, yeah. Can't believe I own a whore with tits this nice," he replied as he leaned forward and sucked on her right nipple while his left hand grabbed her unattended breast.

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers