Streamers and a Stud Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rae bared her teeth as if she was on the fence. "I.. can't really say that I blame her. If you were to check my panties, they'd be wet just from hearing the story."

"And helping with the cover up," Imane added with a giggle.

"Right," Rae said, "I don't see why Josh wouldn't want to show off his power like that again. I honestly think the best thing to do is just be prepared."

Poki was weighing the counter-argument, but seemed to have been persuaded. "I actually agree. I'd do whatever Josh told me to as well, but what do you mean 'prepared'?"

Rae replied with, "I don't know. I mean, like Kyedae.. you should make sure you always have sleeping pills stocked. Uhm, I could order a few extra tarps on Amazon. Maybe a wheelbarrow, too? That would have made it much easier to lug him around. Do they even have those on there?"

Imane replied, "Yeah, they should. They have all kinds of stuff on there. We might need to build it, though. We can just store it in the garage for now." After a brief pause, she added, "Oh! And if anyone ever texts the group chat with a '911', it means that we need all hands on deck. We all have to drop everything to help out."

Kyedae smiled. "What the fuck? Those are all great ideas, guys! Ooo, I just got super excited! Doing this alone would've sucked so hard, but with the three of us.. we can focus on what really matters."

"Keeping Josh's balls empty?" Rae asked with a smile.

The three girls laughed and agreed in unison. At that same moment, they heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

Thirty minutes later, Josh was enjoying a delicious sandwich on the sofa with his feet kicked up. The girls had learned a few new techniques and made sure to always keep fresh ingredients for any spontaneous meal he might want. They also bought a panini press that grilled the bread slices, which took his sandwich to a whole new level. The TV was playing one of Josh's favorite movies: Inglourious Basterds.

Though, some details were left out. Josh's feet were indeed stretched out, but not on the reclining mechanism that the sofa came with. His heavy legs were laying on Kyedae's back, who was currently on all fours in front of him acting as an impromptu ottoman.

Rae was on her knees on the opposite side of Kyedae, massaging Josh's feet. She had her back arched and her head ducked low for three reasons. The first was so that her head wouldn't block Josh's view of the television. That would simply be rude of her. The second was so she could keep her face close to Josh's feet to shower them with kisses, and also so Josh could push his feet into her face. He did this to mess with and degrade her, but Rae enjoyed it, so she often kept her face pushed up against one of his feet while she massaged the other with her delicate hands. The third reason was to give Josh a slight view of her arched backside. It felt right to let him see the curve of her ass at all times, which was why Kyedae also arched her back with her ass in the air as much as she could with his weight on top of her. However, Rae was one step ahead of Kyedae. She purposely wore a thong that rested higher on her hips than her shorts did. If Josh ever decided to look her way, she was sure that he would appreciate the sight. She hoped he would, anyway. Rae had spent almost an hour that morning trying to decide what thong Josh would like the most. Between all the different colors and designs, it was a difficult choice for her to make. Unfortunately for her, when he wasn't looking at the television, his focus was often on his own cock, which was currently lodged deep inside of Imane's tight throat.

"Uhm, excuse me, dumb whore?" Josh said to get her attention.

Amusedly, all three girls quickly diverted their heads in Josh's direction. Technically, he could've been referring to any one of them.

"Hah!" Josh laughed out. "Sorry girls. I was talking to Imane." Kyedae and Rae had slight looks of disappointment on their faces as they went back to their tasks.

"Lucky bitch.." whispered Rae as she refocused her energy on massaging Josh's feet. Kyedae was still just struggling to maintain her position as Josh's weight became heavier by the minute.

Josh continued his dialogue with Imane. "Every time you try to come up for air, you move my plate around. One of my chips almost fell off the plate because of your selfishness." He then harshly slapped the side of her face on her cheek before grabbing a handful of her hair with his left hand. He proceeded to slam her head down so she was throating him balls deep. "See, slut, that's where you should be most of the time. Then you can go up and down this much," Josh said as he lifted her head with his tight grip before bringing it back down. "See? That's only about three or four inches up. If you go more than that, you'll move my plate. It's really not that fucking hard of a concept to grasp," Josh barked out.

Imane murmured in response. "Phhgfffmm shhhphf!"

Rae chimed in. "I think that's slut-speak for 'yes sir', hehe."

"I think so, too," Josh replied with a smile as he took another bite of his sandwich.

The infamous bar scene popped onto the screen as Josh felt his balls start to churn.

"Alright, sluts. Line up. I've got a fat fucking load I need to blow on your dumb faces," Josh said as he put his plate aside and stood up. Imane was finally freed and gasped for the air that she was denied for so long. She did her best to recover quickly as she still wanted to get painted with Josh's cum. It was the reward for all her hard work, after all.

The girls swooned with excitement and quickly lined up as they were told. Poki barely made it in time as Josh started blasting his burning hot load all over the adorable faces in front of him. He aimed his cock back and forth to make sure each girl was blasted equally. If Kyedae didn't have any cum on her forehead but Rae and Poki did, Josh would shift his position to get that area covered. When Kyedae's eyes were both plastered with cum, Josh moved his aim towards Rae, whose eyes were practically unscathed by his cum, except for the globs that were dripping down from her hair. In the end, all three girls had a thick layer of cum covering their iconic faces.

Imane and Rae immediately began to make out, swapping cum back and forth like hungry sluts. This wasn't a new experience for them, but Kyedae was a bit more shy. That is, until Imane turned and moved in for a kiss. Kyedae's eyes went wide at first, but she quickly got into it. The taste of Josh's cum that she loved so much removed all of her previous inhibitions. She soon began to make out with Imane fervently. She showed the same passion as she did that morning when she rubbed Josh's balls all over her face. It was quite a sight to behold.

"Now," Josh announced. "Who should get to clean me off and suck out the last drops of cum I have left?"

Imane quickly broke the kiss and looked up at Josh. "Me! Uhm, I have some.. news you might like. Lily texted me this morning. She said she's already on the plane back from her trip. She should get here in about.. four hours."

With a slight smirk on his face, Josh brought his cock forward and presented it for Imane to suck on, which she did eagerly.