Streamers and a Stud Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyedae giggled. "Well, believe it! Because they're all yours," she replied as her hand caressed the back of his head. "They're yours to suck, to squeeze, and to grope.. whenever you want."

"Even if Tyson is around?" Josh asked with a mouthful of Kyedae's right boob. The vibrations of his voice send a shock of pleasure through her.

Kyedae smirked at his question and replied, "Mmm! Yup, especially when he's around. Any time he turns his head, I want your sexy hands on my boobs. You can squeeze them over my shirt if you want, but if you can manage to get inside my bra and play with my nipples, you should do that, too. Fuck, that'd be so hot!" She began to squirm at the thought.

Josh only grunted in response as he switched over to her left tit and began sucking that nipple, using his tongue to swivel around her areola and lap at her hard nipple. At the same time, he continued pumping his cock in and out of her, never pausing his constant fucking for even a moment.

"Ahh, fuck.. that feels good. Yeah, keep sucking my boob, just like that," she replied in a breathy tone. "Fuck me.. fuckkkk!" The stimulation to her nipples combined with Josh's deep penetration was too much for her to handle. With her legs high in the air, she began to orgasm yet again.

"Fuck! I'm.. uhh, fuck! FUCK me! I'm CUMMING!" she moaned out loudly as her body shook. Josh could feel the vibration of her orgasm on his cock as he pistoned his fuckmeat in and out of the spasming girl.

Josh finally released her breast and straightened back up, keeping his cock buried inside of her. Not that he could escape anyway. Kyedae's legs were wrapped tightly around him as she rode out her orgasm. The look on her face was one of pure ecstasy. Sweat formed around her forehead and her eyes carried a lustful glare.

Breathing heavily, she looked at the stud that was responsible for so much of her pleasure. "Josh, I don't know.. fuck. That was.. wow! I-- I.. fucking love you," she announced in her state of euphoria.

Josh was caught slightly off guard, but refocused on her and held his stare, as if to confirm what he heard.

She obliged and repeated herself. "We don't have to make it weird. I just wanted to say that I love you. I really do. I fucking love you. I know we just met and it's probably just the orgasm talking, but-- actually, no. I've felt this since dinner, so it's not just the orgasm. Whatever, I don't give a shit if it doesn't make sense. Just know that I love you, and that I'm yours. Entirely." Her cheeks were bright red and a look of relief came over her as she finally was able to get that off her chest.

Josh was a bit surprised, but not extremely so. Rae and Imane had made similar confessions not too long ago, which consequently also occurred after their romantic dinner. What the fuck was up with women and food that suddenly made them profess their deepest emotions?

Josh resumed his thrusts, but at a slower pace. "I'm not going to say it back, y'know?"

Kyedae grinned. "I know," she replied, shaking her tits slightly for Josh's viewing pleasure.

"And love with me isn't romantic. I only took you to dinner to get inside of your pants, and it worked," Josh replied in a matter-of-fact tone. It was hard to concentrate with her pussy hugging his cock the way that it was. She was still super fucking tight.

Kyedae giggled. "Of course you did! You seduce girls and make them into whores. That's your thing. I know that," she said. "I'm telling you that I don't mind being a part of that. I don't mind being just another slut that you seduced."

"You don't?" Josh asked.

"Nope. I think it's so fucking hot that I'm just a notch on your bedpost. A name on your list of conquests. A pair of panties you've collected. As long as I'm your slut, I don't give a fuck about anything else," she said. After a brief moment of contemplation, she continued. "I'll even help you fuck other girls."

A smirk grew on Josh's face. "Oh, really?" His thrusts began to pick up speed, much to her pleasure.

"Mmm, yup. Name any-- fuck, that feels good.. uhm, just name a girl and I'll do everything I can to help you fuck her. I'll talk you up and let her know how amazing you are. I can hint at how big your cock is. I'll tell them that I accidentally saw you coming out of the shower, hehe. Then you can move in for the kill. Ahhhh, fuck!"

Fueled by Kyedae's dirty talk, Josh was now moving his hips at full speed, pounding her pussy with abandon. Her warm hole felt fantastic around his cock. It was a feeling he would never tire of. "Oh yeah, slut? Did you have anyone in mind?"

"Fuck! Uhh, uhh.. god, your cock is so good! Fuck!" she moaned out. "Uhm, sure. There's lots of girls I could think of. Lots of Asians, too. You like that, right? Submissive Asian whores?" It felt so wrong to just offer up all of her friends as if they were items on a menu, but she no longer cared. All she wanted was to be on Josh's good side and keep him happy.

"Yeah, of course. Nothing better than a cute Asian with cum on her face," Josh replied.

Kyedae laughed as her body jolted back and forth. "Hehe, I'd have to-- fuck.. agree. You know," she said with a bit of hesitation. "I.. actually have a younger sister."

This really grabbed Josh's attention. "Oh yeah?" he replied.

"Yup. She's so fucking cute, and.. she just turned eighteen," Kyedae said with a smirk on her face.

A younger version of Kyedae sounded too good to be true. "You shouldn't have told me that," Josh replied.

Kyedae giggled. "Why? I know-- fuck! I know what you'll do, hehe. I told you, I want to help!" The more Kyedae spoke, the more she realized she was getting as much pleasure out of this as Josh was. She loved the idea of helping Josh seduce women. It felt so natural to serve him.

When Josh didn't respond, she continued. "I still have a bunch of sleeping pills left," she said suggestively.

"And what are you going to do with those?" Josh asked immediately.

"Well, I could invite my young, innocent little sister over, and maybe one of those pills happens to make its way into her drink," Kyedae said in a sexy whisper. "Then I could watch as you rape her cute, barely-legal Asian cunt. Fuck! Can you imagine how hot that'd be? She'd be all fucking.. defenseless, and fuck!" Kyedae could hardly finish her sentence as she rubbed her clit to the thought of betraying her sister.

Josh paused his thrusting long enough to laugh. "Haha, you're fucking crazy," he replied.

Kyedae smiled again. "All thanks to you," she said. "You made a monster."

"I'm just glad you're on my side, haha," Josh said.

"As long you keeping fucking me and treat me like a dumb whore, I will stay on your side, hehe," Kyedae replied with a giggle.

They laughed the topic away and focused on fucking each other. It was, by all accounts, the best sex Josh had so far. Kyedae's sex drive was unlike any other. When Josh grabbed her by the throat and choked the air out of her while they fucked, all she did was grind her hips back harder to meet every one of his thrusts. When they switched positions so she was on top riding him, she bucked her hips like a woman possessed. Her pussy milked his cock like it was desperate for his cum.

When the time came, he shot his cum deep inside of her. His cock was already stretching Kyedae's pussy out to the fullest extent. There was nowhere for his ridiculously large load of cum to go except her cervix, so Kyedae felt the pressure build up almost immediately.

"Fuck! Take every fucking drop," Josh spat out. "Don't let any spill out, you whore."

Kyedae cooed in response. "Mm, it's so fucking warm! I can feel it in my fucking womb, hehe."

"Is that what you want, slut?" Josh asked as he pumped her full of cum.

Kyedae replied eagerly, "Yesss, fuck! I want your cum deep inside of me! I want you to knock me up! Fucking seed me!"

They separated only after Josh's balls were empty, but he ordered Kyedae to keep her legs high in the air.

"Why?" Kyedae asked with a smirk. "To make sure your seed stays in me? Are you really trying to get me pregnant, you pervert? Hehe."

"And what if I am?" Josh asked.

"Then.. I'll have all your babies. The ones you put in my belly, anyway. I'm sure I'm not the only one you'll knock up, hehe."

Josh didn't respond, but Kyedae still did as she was told. Ten minutes passed before Josh got up to sit on the side of the bed. "Fuck, what time is it?"

Kyedae looked at her phone. "Almost.. three o'clock in the morning. You've been fucking me all night."

"Well, damn. I need to take a piss," he replied.

"What about Tyson?" Kyedae asked.

"What about him? He can wait until morning," Josh replied.

Kyedae was a bit unsure, but with the amount of pills they gave him, he should very well be out until late in the morning, which allowed plenty of time for them to get some much needed rest. Josh went to use the bathroom and Kyedae went in after him, waddling on her way there with a hand blocking Josh's cum from leaking onto the floor.

They climbed back into the bed soon after and cuddled together. Kyedae rested her head on his chest and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

In the morning, Kyedae woke up to birds chirping outside. She looked up at Josh and was filled with an inexplicable warmth. Just looking at her lover's handsome face gave her so much joy. She really did love him, and would do anything just to see a smile on his face, regardless of how twisted it was.

She leaned forward to give him a few kisses on his cheek and on his lips. "I love you," she whispered as he lay there still fast asleep. "I want to be yours.. forever. I want to belong to you, fully.. whatever that means, heh. I'm sorry. Sometimes I just say nonsense. Women, am I right? Hehe," she said softly. She didn't want to wake him, but still wanted to convey her heartfelt message. "But I do mean it. You own me, and every part of me. And not.. not like a girlfriend or wife or anything. I wouldn't expect you to give me a title with that much respect. No, you literally own me. Boss me around, slap me, abuse me, or whatever else. I know that's how you show me you care, so I'll take it all with a smile. I know I probably mean less to you.. now that you've fucked me, but.. I promise to always be a good whore for you. You can fuck me whenever you want. I'll drop to my knees at the snap of your fingers. You can use me and throw me away.. because that's what good whores are for. I am your property, so please.. do whatever you want with me. I really, really hope you'll keep me around. At least until I give you my little sister. You're going to really like her," she said, finishing off her long, one-sided dialogue.

Kyedae then repositioned herself in between Josh's muscular legs. She knew that he'd soon wake up, as would Rae and Poki, which meant that she'd have to share him. The idea made her a bit jealous, but instead of focusing on that, she took this opportunity to spend some quality time with Josh's balls. She lovingly kissed them, sucked on them softly, and rubbed them on her face, making sure that every inch of her beautiful Asian face was touched by his sweaty balls at least three-- no, four times over. She then decided that wasn't enough and continued to rub her face all over his hefty ballsack for the next half hour, keeping her tongue out to pleasure him in his sleep. She hadn't forgotten about Tyson and the fact that he could wake up at any moment, but this alone time with Josh's balls was just more important to her.

Finally, Kyedae heard a noise outside of her bedroom that brought her back to reality.

"Fuck.." she whispered to herself. She sighed and tried to wake Josh up.

"Mmm, what?" Josh mumbled out.

"Joshhhhh, we have to go get Tyson! He's going to wake up soon, and if he does, he's going to reek of piss and he'll know something happened! C'mon," she said.

Josh was still half asleep as he responded. "Fuck, I don't care if he wakes up. It's too early, go figure something out," he said as he turned over and hid his head under the pillow to shield himself from the sunlight.

Kyedae couldn't help but smirk. Of course this big oaf would be unhelpful in this situation. "Hmphf, okay.. go back to sleep. I'll deal with Tyson. I love you," she said as she got out of bed.

After taking a moment to stretch, run a comb through her hair, and put on some clothes, she walked out and ran into Valkyrae and Poki in the living room. Perfect. She could ask them for help. Though, she'd have a bit of explaining to do.

"Hey guys, good morning," she said.

"Look who it is!" Rae responded with a big smile on her face. "Miss moans-a-lot finally woke up."

"Did you sleep well?" Imane asked with a smirk. "I bet you slept like a freaking baby."

Kyedae blushed at their knowing glares. "Okay, it is not what you guys think," she said as she sat down on the sofa beside them.

They both intensified their stares as if they knew she was lying. A few awkward moments passed before Kyedae spoke. "Okay, fine! It's exactly what you think. I mean, jesus fuck. He's just.. so fucking good in bed!"

As Imane and Rae both burst out into laughing fits, Kyedae tried to plead her case. "Fuck you guys! It is not my fault, okay? Hear me-- c'mon, hear me out! Stop laughing!"

They finally calmed down enough to give Kyedae a chance to speak. "Okay, well.. he's just.. he's fucking hot, okay? And he's just super charming and assertive and.. he's a professional womanizer! He could seduce the snakes off of medusa's head, okay? This is not my fault!"

"You forgot to mention how big his cock is," Rae chimed in with a giggle.

"And the way he talks down to you, ohhh my god," Imane added, swooning as she described him. "Kyedae, trust us. We do not blame you one bit. Just had to give you a bit of shit, haha. Then again.. Rae and I aren't engaged," she added with a laugh. Rae chuckled as well.

"Oh, whatever!" Kyedae replied as she rolled her eyes. "I could've been married and I would still let him fuck me," she admitted. "Over and over and over.."

The girls all gave each other a knowing look. It seemed like there was consensus between the three of them. Kyedae hesitantly asked, "So, uhm.. how-- I mean, how deep does it go.. with you guys?"

Rae jokingly responded with, "Nine inches? Maybe ten? I'm not sure. I'm usually too busy sucking on it to even think about measuring, hehe."

Kyedae giggled. "Oh my god! You know what I mean," she said.

Imane looked at Rae for a brief moment before turning her head towards Kyedae. "Slaves. I won't even sugarcoat it. We're like.. fully onboard as his sex slaves. Anytime he wants us, he can have us."

Kyedae was still a bit unsure. She looked at Rae, who was nodding as if to confirm what Imane was saying.

"So you're like.. dating him?" Kyedae asked.

Rae shook her head. "No, not really. We're more like.. his property. He owns us. He could sell us if he really wanted to. He owns our bodies, and we just do whatever he says. He takes pictures and videos of us when we're naked, and we send him nudes all the time."

"Yup," Imane confirmed. "And it gets me soaking wet just thinking about it, hehe."

Kyedae breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Thank fuckkkk. I thought I was in over my head. But it's clearly not just me, right? It just feels so natural to give myself to him!"

Rae replied, "Oh, we know! And I was technically his first slave, so hah!"

Imane retorted with, "Hey, I'm the one who brought him here in the first place! But yeah, I guess.. if we're being technical, she was first, and then she got Josh to seduce me, then the three of us kind of planned how he could get in your pants, Kyedae. Hehe."

Kyedae's mouth opened wide. "You sneaky fucking.. whores!" she said as they all giggled together. "I guess I should thank you guys. Those orgasms I had last night--" Her voice trailed off as she closed her eyes and remembered the pleasure she experienced. "I've never felt anything like it in my entire life!"

Rae responded with, "Right?! I've never, ever cum as hard or as easily as I do with Josh. He's just.. fuck, just thinking about him gets me wet!" After a pause, she added, "You know, a few days ago.. Imane and I were sucking his cock. I was sucking on his big balls while he fucked Imane's face.. and we both had an orgasm. He wasn't letting Imane breathe and it was just so fucking hot that we both climaxed right there on our knees under him. It was the greatest thing I've ever been a part of, hehe."

The girls began to swap stories about their adventures with Josh, but Kyedae had them all beat.

"Well, guess what? He took a piss on Tyson's face, and I let him! I actually helped him. I aimed his big fucking cock directly at Tyson's face," Kyedae confessed proudly. "You guys have never felt power until you've aimed that monster as he takes a piss. It literally changed me."

Imane and Rae could only stare back with their mouths gaped open. Poki finally responded. "Okay.. you fucking win," she said as the three of them broke into laughter.

"Speaking of Tyson," Kyedae said nervously. "I need your help with something.."

The next ten minutes were nothing short of chaotic. Knowing they were short on time, the girls scrambled to come up with a plan. They ran outside and assessed the situation.

"I can't believe you just left him out here soaked in piss while Josh fucked your brains out all night!" Imane said. Her voice turned softer as she added, "That is so evil, and so fucking hot!"

"What can I say? His dick makes me do crazy things," Kyedae replied with a smile.

The girls shared a laugh before refocusing on the task at hand. Imane was the one who smartly suggested using the tarp in the garage. With Rae and Poki at his feet and Kyedae holding his shoulders, they heaved Tyson out of the bushes and onto the tarp. He was definitely scrawny, but the girls were small and still struggled with his size. They each held onto a side of the tarp as she brought the unconscious man inside and into the largest shower in the home. They got their stories straight, and then turned the water on, rinsing his clothes as much as they could before hitting his face with the flowing water.

Tyson woke up suddenly and regained his awareness, prompting him to ask a few questions about what happened. Kyedae explained that they were in the driveway when he got out to check something and tripped. She told him that he hit his head and passed out, but woke up a little bit later with a huge headache. They both agreed that they should call it a night and let him sleep off the pain. When he didn't wake up that morning, the three girls got worried and brought him into the shower to wake him up with water.

It was a messy story, but a plausible one. And it worked. Tyson ended up apologizing profusely to Kyedae for ruining their special night.

"Please, don't apologize! It was still an incredible night," she said honestly before catching herself and quickly adding, "Because I spent it nursing you back to health!" Rae and Imane held back their giggles.

"Oh, wait! Frick! What time is it?" Tyson said, getting up to sort himself out.

"Almost noon," Kyedae replied. "Why?"

"I have a match tonight! I was supposed to be at the Sentinel's house two hours ago!" Tyson replied frantically.

Twenty minutes later, Tyson was showered, changed, and out the door. The girls all high fived each other and breathed a huge sigh of relief for pulling that off.

"You have to be more careful, Kyedae!" Imane said. "There were a million ways that could've gone wrong. I know it was hot, but.. maybe peeing on him wasn't the best idea."

Kyedae shrugged her shoulders and replied, "Honestly? I can't make any promises. As much trouble as that was, if Josh tells me that he wants to do it again, I would help him. In a heartbeat. Like, I wouldn't even think about it or the consequences. What Josh says goes."