Streamers and a Stud Ch. 12

Story Info
Poki's stream is interrupted & Lily pretends to be asleep.
10.4k words
4.53
9k
14

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

After some practice and a few pointers from Rae, Kyedae looked sternly into the mirror. "I am a dumb.. fucking whore. I am a dumb whore. I am a dumb whore!"

The more she repeated it, the easier it became for her to say, and the more convincing her words were. Perhaps Rae was onto something with this whole practicing thing. If she started to do it daily, maybe Josh would notice. Maybe he would treat me just a little harsher. Maybe he would prioritize me. Maybe he would choose me. If he ever needs to decide who to facefuck into a silly mess or who to take his frustration out on, surely, he'll choose me ♡.

"I am a stupid woman.. who should keep her mouth shut unless I am spoken to-- or.. unless Josh is ramming his cock down my throat, of course. I am useless. I have no real world skills, so I am.. eternally grateful that Josh claimed me. I am grateful that he owns me and does whatever he wants to me. He is the only man who can treat me like I deserve. Like a whore should be treated. I am a cheating slut, and that's all I will ever be."

She then turned towards an open-mouthed Rae and asked, "How was that?"

Rae's slack-jawed expression turned into a smirk as she responded. "Oh my god! I actually shivered, hehe. That was so good!"

"Really? You're not just being nice? Because I really want to improve.. you know, at degrading myself," Kyedae replied. "I want Josh to know how little I think of myself. I want him to know he has completely destroyed my self-worth, and that all his disrespect is really paying off. He deserves that.. after all he's done for us."

Rae nodded in agreement. "He deserves that and more, but trust me-- I am not just being nice. Here," Rae replied as she grabbed Kyedae's wrist and led it to her own arm. "See? Goosebumps!"

Kyedae confirmed the bumps on Rae's skin as she ran her delicate fingers over them. The atmosphere of their friendly conversation suddenly became more intimate as their skin touched.

Rae continued. "I've seen Poki degrade herself for Josh, but I know her so well, and it kind of.. fits her personality. You, on the other hand, are so cute and.. I don't know-- you look so innocent and so pure, which makes your dirty talk extra sexy. Oh my god, I can only imagine how hot it is for Josh to slap you around and cum on your adorable little face, hehe! All while he gets you to cheat on your fiancé! No wonder he's so fucking confident all the time." Rae couldn't help but giggle as she ended her sentence.

Kyedae's face glowed with a blushing smile. Being praised was one of her weaknesses, but being praised by Rae magnified the compliment dramatically. Her right hand was still caressing Rae's arm absent-mindedly as her goosebumps retreated and her silky smooth skin revealed itself.

Rae looked at her rosy-cheeked friend. She was so naturally beautiful, and she didn't need an ounce of makeup to look that way. In fact, makeup would only serve to diminish her looks. Her hair fell around her pretty Asian face perfectly, and her gaze was seemingly carried by pure innocence. Though, there were hidden flickers of deviance. It was no wonder why Josh had spent so much time trying to steal her away from Tyson. As Rae appreciated her admirable features, she noticed her breath quickening.

Kyedae was nervous.

With a seductive grin on her face, Rae leaned in to whisper, "And if you want more evidence that I'm not just being nice, you cooould.. check my panties. You calling yourself a dumb.. useless.. whore.. really got me wet, hehe."

Kyedae's anxiety grew as her roommate was mere inches away from her face. She stifled a nervous laugh and did her best to maintain eye contact. She was not used to intimacy with her roommate-- definitely not on the level that she was with Josh. And Rae was so fucking gorgeous, too! Her effortless beauty made the whole situation that much more intimidating.

"Uhm, I.. I--" she muttered out before Rae leaned in even closer and put a finger on her lips.

"Shh, you don't have to say anything," Rae whispered. "I know exactly what a dumb whore like you wants."

And with that, Rae erased the short distance between their faces and planted a soft kiss on Kyedae's quivering lips.

Kyedae's eyes widened at the initial contact, but she closed them as the shock subsided. They kissed once, and then twice. Their lips moved in sync with each other as the flames of their passion began to grow. The contact felt good. It sent small waves of pleasure throughout their feminine bodies. This wasn't like a cum-swapping kiss after a facial. No, not at all. They weren't currently cock drunk or performing for Josh's pleasure, which they loved doing. This was different, though. They were kissing all on their own accord.

Their noses subtly rubbed together as the kiss became more active. Rae's tongue wandered forward but was rejected by Kyedae's closed lips. A few seconds passed before Kyedae opened her mouth to allow a moan to slip out. Rae took advantage of the opportunity and slipped her tongue past Kyedae's defenses, which was met by another open-mouthed moan. They were soon french kissing as if they had just discovered the intimate sensation for the first time.

As the kiss continued, Rae grabbed Kyedae's wrist once more and led it to the hem of her shorts. That's as far as she went, though. She wanted Kyedae to do the rest but could feel her hand hesitating.

Indeed, Kyedae was nervous about proceeding; however, as the passion of their kiss took over, her fingertips began to creep down inside of Rae's shorts. Rae let out a moan as Kyedae made it to her thong and kept going. Her soft touch was now sliding down Rae's shaven pubic area.

And that's as far as Kyedae got. In a moment of clarity, she quickly retracted her hand and backed away from the kiss.

Through heavy breaths, she was met with a confused expression. "What's wrong?" Rae asked.

"I'm sorry," Kyedae replied regretfully. "I just-- it feels wrong. I need.. permission."

"Permission?" Rae asked, prompting Kyedae to clarify further.

"Yeah, you know.. from Josh. It just feels weird to do this without him here. Without him watching. Without his cum on our faces. I don't know-- I just think that everything we do should be for him, not for us, ya know?" she replied cautiously. It was clear that she didn't want to disappoint her friend.

Rae smiled. It was so cute seeing her instinct to be loyal. "Yeah, I get what you mean, but you know he wouldn't mind, right?"

"Yeah, I know.. he'd probably like the fact that we're kissing, hehe. I just.. want to be sure, you know? I don't want to risk anything that might upset him. I'm already afraid that he'll move on from me.." Kyedae admitted.

"You really think he would do that?" Rae asked. It was difficult seeing such a beautiful girl not acknowledge her value.

Kyedae frowned and nodded.

"Hm, well.. wouldn't that be kind of hot?" Rae asked unexpectedly. Kyedae looked at her in confusion as she continued. "Hear me out. I mean, just picture it. Him using us like cumrags, bossing us around, fucking us silly-- basically borderline raping us on a daily basis! Maybe he'll even get us pregnant and then, out of nowhere, he throws us away? Like useless fucking sluts ♡? And it'll most likely be for new girls that we helped him seduce! Mm, it makes me hot just thinking about it. Maybe he'll even leak the nudes we sent him, hehe. Fuck! That'd be so careless.." Rae spoke with pure admiration and passion. It was clear that she was eager to discuss her slutty thoughts.

Kyedae rubbed her thighs together. Rae's words had clearly turned her on. "Fuck, okay.. maybe you're right. It would be hot, damn it! But still, I.. I want to be the one that he disrespects. I want to be the one drowning in his cum every time he gives me a facial. I'm fucking addicted to him, and I don't want to lose him."

Rae looked at her doubtful friend with a half-frown and paused for a moment. "Well, if you're worried about that, then you should try your best to stick out. Be special to him. Make yourself irreplaceable. What unique thing about you makes him hard?"

Kyedae thought for a moment. "Well, there's my little sister. She just turned eighteen, and I'm going to try to trick her into being his cock slave."

Rae's face was optimistic. "Oh yeah! Sakura, right? Doesn't she have a boyfriend, too?"

Kyedae nodded. "Yeah, but Josh could get past that. I don't know. He might full on seduce her or I might just invite her over for a weekend and slip her some sleeping pills so Josh can rape her as much as he wants. Not sure, hehe. It's just an idea for now."

Rae giggled. "Mm, that would be so fucking hot! I've seen some of her pictures on Instagram. She's sooo adorable! Josh would love abusing her."

Kyedae still looked dejected. "Right?! I'm really looking forward to it, but I don't know. Something tells me that still won't be enough."

Rae replied, "Well, what else is there?"

"My fiancé?" Kyedae suggested. "I mean.. I'm engaged, and you and Poki aren't. Even Lily isn't engaged."

Rae smiled in agreement. "There you go. Run with that! I know for a fact that Josh loves fucking you behind Tyson's back."

Kyedae's face gleamed with joy. "Okay! I can do that. Yeah, that's easy, but-- oh.. maybe not. I mean, I've already been secretly feeding Tyson his cum and little things like that. Maybe.. I just-- I just have to.."

"Cuck your fiancé," Rae interjected with a big smile. "Cuck him even harder than you have been. Ruin his life, and make sure Josh knows you're doing that all to make him nut. And then, you can sneak that nut into Tyson's food, hehe."

Kyedae looked at Rae. A wicked grin slowly grew on her face. The two finished their conversation shortly after, and Kyedae walked away pondering how she could execute Rae's advice.

***

"Do you guys like this song? I just found it the other day, and I've had it on repeat ever since," Imane exclaimed as her chat provided feedback.

Her streaming schedule over the past several days had been sporadic at best. Though, she didn't regret prioritizing her role as Josh's slut. It had been a transformative few days, but she thought it would be a good idea to get a stream in early that morning. Josh had plans for Lily in the evening that she definitely wanted to be a part of.

And it certainly hadn't hurt her too much. Her comeback streams always performed well statistically. She had almost twenty-four thousand people waiting before she even turned her camera on. The influence she had was far-reaching.

"What?! Wait, do you really not like it or am I getting one-guyed?" Imane asked her chat as she began to move her body to the rhythm of the music. "I could totally see myself dancing to this in a club or like.. a house party, hehe. Really? Ugh, whatever! Your music taste sucks, chat."

Imane was wearing a low-cut blouse and decided to go with ponytails for her hairstyle. It felt like the correct option as she began to fully embrace her submissive side. For that same reason, she opted not to wear a bra, which was usually a definite must for her streams. This was partly for her own comfort, but she also wanted her clothing to accentuate the full shape of her breasts. If her nipples poked at the fabric of her shirt from time to time, well.. that would simply increase her sexual appeal. She felt hot showing off.

There was also a small chance that Josh was still lying in bed and looking at her stream from his phone, so she needed to look sexy at all times.

Imane didn't care if her chatters reaped a few of the visual benefits that came with her instinct to please Josh. She was tired of hiding her body away and no longer cared about clips or perverted comments. In fact, she found herself smirking every time a little message popped up about her thick ass or her perky boobs.

As the stream went on, she transitioned into the content sharing portion where viewers could link clips for her to react to. It was during one of these reactions that she noticed Josh walk into the room. Butterflies immediately filled her stomach as she was suddenly very aware of her bad posture. She sat up straight and pushed her breasts out to give Josh a better view.

She also noticed a familiar look in his eyes as he walked straight towards her. This look quickly prompted her to minimize her camera and mute her mic. A moment later, Josh pulled his shorts down in front of her and forced her head forward so he could smother her face with his balls.

"Mm, hewwo sir," she mumbled out below his ball sack as she gave his cum makers several loving kisses. She took a deep whiff of his musk before adding, "Yew smell so good ♡."

"Morning, slut. What are you up to?" Josh asked as he looked towards her monitor and saw the fast flow of her incoming chatters. "Streaming?"

"Yes, sir," Imane replied as she stuck her tongue out and moved her head side to side, pleasuring the underneath of his hefty sack. "Well, I washh stweaming. That was before yeww barged in here an' plopped dese big balls on mah face, hehe."

"Mm, fuck-- that feels good," Josh groaned out. "You're not complaining, are you?"

Imane replied, "Mmphf, no, of courshh not! Yeww can use me whenever yew want. I just feel bad for my viewers since I haven't streamed in a few days."

Josh considered her reply for a moment. "I mean, I could just not let you stream at all. Is that better? Huh, Poki slut?" Josh taunted her as he reached down and groped her right breast, which prompted a moan to escape from her lips. He noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. "What if I just turned the camera back on and showed the world what a slut you really are and then never let you stream again?"

Imane paused her tender kisses for a moment. "Mmm, that would.. be very mean, sir," she said. Josh could feel her breathy voice under his sack. "Revealing.. who I really am? No, no, no, no. That's no good. I want to be your secret slut. All yours. Your.. hidden whore, hehe. Only you know the real me ♡."

"Huh," Josh grunted out. He looked down past her face and towards her thighs and ass. He noticed the way she filled out her seat so completely. Her flesh molded around the edges of her seat, emphasizing the suppleness of her lower half. "You know, I was thinking.. you strut that big ass of yours around all the time, and I haven't even fucked it yet."

Poki perked up at his comment. Her eyes, which were the only part of her face that weren't covered with Josh's balls, widened as she spoke. "You.. want to fuck my ass?"

"Yeah, I do. It's the only hole I haven't fucked yet. You wouldn't make me wait until your stream is over, would you?" Josh asked in a demanding tone. He backed his pelvis away, letting his balls drag off the top of her face. He grabbed her tightly by the hair and brought her to her feet.

"Ahh! Okay, okay," Imane winced at the sudden rough treatment. "Uhm.. no, I would never make you-- ow! Uhm, wait. Of course not. I just-- I'm a little scared, heh. Ahh!"

SMACK. Josh began to slap her fat ass as she stood there in front of her streaming set up. SMACK. SMACK. All the beautiful Moroccan girl could do is stay still and take it. SMACK. She was used to being degraded-- SMACK, but not here. Not in front of her audience. SMACK. She enjoyed it, of course, but the daunting idea of being ass fucked by Josh's massive cock was currently occupying her mind. SMACK.

"Scared of what?" Josh asked as he pulled her leggings down just far enough for her thick booty to be exposed. Imane instinctively looked towards her second monitor and was relieved to see that her camera was still off. "Fuck, I love this ass of yours," Josh added as he slapped her butt yet again. This time, there was no clothing to reduce the bounce that rippled across her magnificent cheeks. They jiggled freely back and forth and Josh watched on with fascination.

Imane was reluctant to show any sort of hesitation. "Well, it's just-- we haven't prepared at all.. and your cock is so big! I love it, but maybe.. I don't know. Maybe it won't fit right away. Maybe we should start with like-- a butt plug or something," she said with nervous optimism. Josh was a lot of things, but he wasn't completely unreasonable, right?

"Goddamn," Josh exclaimed as he continued to play with her fat ass. "This has to be the greatest ass on earth." After playing with her butt for a bit longer, he finally responded to her concerns.

"You know, that's actually a good idea," Josh said, which gave Imane a bit of relief. She knew he would see reason.

Unfortunately, that relief was short-lived. "But I'm curious," Josh quickly added as he grabbed her by the hair once again and pulled her head back. "Why the fuck is a cumrag like you suggesting a good idea? Or any ideas at all?"

"Ahhh! Uhm, I'm sor--"

"You're supposed to be stupid," Josh interjected. "You're supposed to be a dumb, ditzy whore, and that's it. "

Imane tried to appease him. "I am! I am a dumb, ditz--"

"Shut the fuck up," Josh cut her off once more. "There you go again.. talking out of turn. No, I shouldn't blame you. This is my fault. I've been too patient with you."

With that, Josh forced Imane to her knees. He aimed his cock at her face and slapped her with it a few times as she tried to calm him down.

She wasn't sure what patience he was referring to. Since day one, he had taken everything he wanted, in the manner that he wanted, and she allowed it all. He bullied his way into every hole that she and her roommates had, and he physically abused them any time he saw even slight hesitation.

Though, Imane would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it. Even now, as she struggled to keep up with his angry behavior, she could feel the warmth between her legs. She was being manhandled, and she loved it.

But for him to claim that he had been patient in the past.. well, that was simply ridiculous!

Without warning, Josh jammed his cock into her open throat and tried to stuff his entire length down her gullet in one thrust, but it was an impossible task. Imane's eyes went wide as she looked at the monster currently invading her mouth. It looked obscenely large. The girth had her lips stretched to their limits. Josh quickly met harsh resistance, which caused Imane to gag dramatically.

"Mmmmpphhhf! Gluuuughhhghhh!" she moaned out as spit began flying out of the miniscule crevices between her lips and Josh's raging cock.

He pulled his dick out of her mouth and delivered a few heavy-handed slaps to her unexpecting face. "C'mon, I've trained you better than this. You're a whore! You should be able to take my cock easily. I know you have it in you. Let's try again," Josh said before ramming his veiny cock back into her tired mouth with a fierce thrust.

The slaps caught Poki off guard, but she found that they actually helped. They served to dumb her down and allowed her to focus less on her instinctual survival defenses and more on allowing Josh to occupy the deepest depths of her tight throat.

"Ahhh, man! That's a good girl," Josh muttered. Finally, after tossing aside her own comfort and relaxing every esophageal muscle that she possibly could, Josh forced his cock balls deep into her gullet.

Poki was proud of herself. That's exactly what the issue had been. She kept seeing herself as a partner giving her lover oral sex when, really, she just needed to be a cock massager. Her throat was a tool for Josh to use. Her comfort did not matter one fucking bit. This mentality is what helped get Josh's cock all the way down her throat.

Josh held Imane's head tightly and didn't allow her even an inch of buffer room. Her reddened face was right up against his pelvis and despite his aggressive nature, she found herself complimenting his manly scent in her head. Those thoughts only lasted a moment, though, as the seconds ticked by rapidly and Josh still showed no signs of letting up any time soon.

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers