Streamers and a Stud Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, yeah baby," Josh groaned in pleasure. "This has to be the best feeling in the world-- a struggling throat squeezing my cock."

As panic started to set in, Imane attempted to free herself. She tried to pull her head back, but Josh had an iron grip on her hair. She tried to slap his hands away, but it felt like a dream where her efforts had no impact at all. To add to her dismay, the longer she went without breathing, the less coordinated her hands were. She truly was helpless.

That's when Josh threw her a bone. "Fuck, are you serious? Your eyes are already rolling back into that dumb fucking skull of yours? It's only been a minute or two! Goddamn it. Fine, here," Josh said as he grabbed her semi-limp wrist and put it against his thigh. "When you're completely ready to tap out, just slap my leg. Don't fucking do it prematurely, either. I'll know if you can take more," Josh said.

Though, Imane could barely process what he was saying. Her cognitive functions were fading fast. She could feel herself losing consciousness. Luckily, she did manage to get the gist of his message and after ten more seconds and a few violent spasms, she tapped his leg and went completely limp.

Josh felt her body weight give out, but his grip on her ponytails kept her in place. "Ahh, fuck it-- another thirty seconds won't hurt you," Josh asserted without care for Imane's well-being. He looked at her and derived great amusement out of her stupid facial expressions.

She really was facefucked silly. Her eyes were at the top of her skull, flickering erratically as all of her previous resistance had disappeared. "This is the fucking best," Josh mumbled out as drool pooled out of her mouth and involuntary spasms contracted the walls of her throat.

He rocked his cock around in Imane's tight throat as her face was pressed tightly against his pelvis. His aforementioned thirty second timer came and went as the pleasure he felt from Imane's warm cockhole kept him distracted. Imane slipped in and out of consciousness during that time, and finally, a full minute later, Josh carelessly began to jackhammer his cock in and out of her throat. This only lasted a moment before he threw her off of his cock. The thrusts had woken her up slightly and her suddenly free airway allowed her to gasp for much needed air.

"Uhhhhhh! Muuuuuuuuuhhhhh!" she gasped out, desperately taking in as much oxygen as she could. She coughed out phlegm and did her best to regain her composure. A delirious giggle could be heard as she recovered. She looked up at Josh with a disheveled smirk. "That was.. hot ♡, hehe."

Josh returned her smirk as he stood over her. "There's the whore I've been looking for. Now, get the fuck up," Josh said as he pulled her up by her hair. "It's time to pop that ass cherry of yours."

Imane squealed in excitement. The high from being facefucked was at its peak and she was willing to agree to anything in that moment. She tried to reach down to lift herself up off the floor, but Josh's painful grip on her hair had already raised her far enough so she couldn't prop herself up, so she had to endure his hair-pulling a bit longer until she was high enough to steady herself on her feet.

Josh quickly spun her away from him and bent her over the desk where her chat was still spamming messages. The video she was reacting to was still playing, which provided them with some entertainment as the side of Imane's face was pressed into her keyboard. Josh's forcefulness also shoved her monitors out of the way and knocked her mouse to the side.

"Mmm, you're so aggressive! You really want to fuck my ass, huh?" Imane asked.

Josh ignored her. "Reach back here and spread these fat cheeks of yours, slut."

She did as she was told. "Yes, sir! Anything to make your anal experience bett-- ahh, fuck!" she exclaimed as Josh's cock pressed against her asshole.

"See? All that drool from fucking you unconscious is acting a great lubricant," Josh said as the head of his massive cock disappeared inside of Imane's tight brown hole.

Imane grimaced as her asshole was penetrated. "Ahh, yeah it actually is. Still kind of hurts, fuck! But.. I can handle-- ahh, ugh! Fuck! I can handle it! I'll be the butt slut you deserve ♡."

"Damn right," Josh said as Imane's ass swallowed another inch of his raging fuckstick. And then another. He eventually met some substantial resistance, which prompted him to back out and then thrust back in even harder. This process repeated itself until three quarters of his cock were completely engulfed by her fat ass.

"You're a goddamn natural, you know that?" Josh asked. "Your ass was made to be fucked!"

Imane smiled through the pain. His praise helped turn the hurt into pleasure. Her discomfort took a backseat to her unwavering need to serve him in any way possible. So, even though half of her face was being imprinted by the keys on her keyboard, she smiled. It was there that she felt her legs tremble and her lower half began to spasm. She was orgasming just from the penetration alone.

"AHHHHH, YESSSSS ♡," she moaned. There was something about his degrading praise that hit all the right boxes for her.

Josh didn't pause at all despite her obvious climax. He built up a rough rhythm as his initial patience with her virgin ass had run thin.

"Atta girl. Keeping taking my fucking cock. Just like that, like a good whore," Josh barked out.

"Thank you, sir ♡! Thank you for fucking me! AHH! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Master! Fuck me! Fuck your property! Put me in my place!" Imane moaned. "Thank you for taking my ass even though I was a little hesitant earlier. You're so fucking manly for that ♡. Never let me stop you from fucking my holes again!"

The two continued their degrading remarks, all of which were aimed at Imane, of course. Josh pounded her asshole without mercy. Her ass cheeks made fantastic cushions for his rough thrusts. His hips bounced off of them easily, which made the rhythm easy to maintain.

"Haha," Josh laughed out. The pleasure of Imane's warm asshole wrapped around his cock had given him much to laugh about. "I don't know why the fuck you cocksleeves let me fuck you like this. I don't respect you one fucking bit. Don't you have an ounce of dignity?" To emphasize his point, Josh reached forward and grabbed Imane by the hair, pulling her head back as he fucked her from behind.

"Did you hear that, cunt? I said I don't fucking respect you," Josh repeated.

"Agghhhh! Uhhh, uhhh! Fuck! Good! No one should respect me-- a whore like me.. I don't deserv-- fuckkkk! Ahhh! Uhhh! Don't deserve.. respect.. don't deserve it.. I'm.. whore.. whore.. dumb whore.. so dumb.. very dumb," Imane mumbled out as the painful pleasure from getting ass fucked and having her hair pulled over took over her senses. She was being fucked stupid. If her webcam was still on and pointed towards her, they would see a bitch in heat-- pure ecstasy on Imane's face. Her tongue stuck out of her mouth and drooled onto her desk. Her eyes were glossed over with a blank stare and pointed upwards.

"Take it, you fucking BITCH! TAKE MY COCK! YOU BELONG TO ME! I OWN YOU, I OWN YOUR CUNT, AND I OWN THIS. FUCKING. ASSHOLE!" Josh emphasized his words with several aggressive thrusts.

"Yessssss, ahhhhh! You own me ♡! Hehe, ahhh! I am so happy-- fuck! That you own me! I love being your property ♡! I love being your bitch ♡!"

Each thrust shoved Imane's sexy body forward and against her streaming set up. Her left monitor was on the edge of the desk and the one on the right was knocked over completely. Her mouse was somewhere on the ground a few feet away with the batteries scattered around. Her keyboard was wedged below the monitor and her wrist. Her whole set up was a complete mess and neither of them cared one bit.

"Ahhhh! Yesssss sir ♡, just like that! Please never stop fucking me! Fuck me ♡! Fuck me like a whore! That's what I am, right? A whore? A dumb whore? So then use me ♡. Use my asshole! I'm a butt slut! I'm YOUR butt slut!" Imane cried out in between moans.

"Your ass is so fucking tight," Josh groaned. "It won't be when I'm done with it."

"Hehe, good ♡. Fuck me. Never stop fucking me! Give me the ass of a whore! Fuckkkk!" Imane moaned.

Constant sounds of flesh slapping against each other could be heard around the room. Luckily, Lily's room wasn't very close to Imane's, so there was little risk of her hearing what was going on.

A full thirty minutes later, Josh could feel his balls churning. He was building up a massive load and he knew exactly where he wanted it to go. His foot was currently sitting on top of Imane's right cheek as he plowed her ass with a final few thrusts. Her body was still bent over the desk, but her upper torso was turned to the right side to allow for his foot to rest on her face comfortably. Well, comfortably for Josh. The position couldn't get much more degrading for Poki, but that didn't matter much. The deliriously happy girl orgasmed five times before she finally passed out from exhaustion. That, of course, didn't stop Josh from fucking her relentlessly. She was nothing more than a fuckdoll for several minutes.

All good things must come to an end, though, and this was no exception. Josh removed his foot from atop her head and slid his rock hard cock out of her gaping asshole. He then carelessly grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled the unconscious Imane off her desk slightly before letting go. Her weight shifted and the rest of her body crumbled down onto the floor.

Josh kneeled down and straddled Imane's chest. He began masturbating right over her face. The sight of the beautifully destroyed streamer was too much to handle. He erupted like a geyser of cum, spewing hot blasts of semen all over Poki's adorable face. He didn't even need to aim. The velocity of his cumshot made it so his sperm hit one part of her face and then ricocheted off to another part. It was akin to a dam bursting open and releasing the floodgates. Imane's hair, forehead, cheeks, eyes, nose, lips, chin, and neck were all heavily coated in Josh's load. Pools of cum formed around the side of her head on the floor as well. The newest shots of cum only served to push the rest of his cum out of the way as her face was covered in seven or eight layers of thick ejaculate.

For a moment, Josh thought she might actually drown in his sperm, and the idea made him chuckle. Despite being drenched in a gallon of cum, Imane remained unconscious. The sex clearly took a lot out of her.

Josh took a moment to appreciate the sight in front of him and then stood up. He found his shorts lying on the ground a few feet away and put them back on before leaving the room.

His stomach growled for food. If Imane wasn't completely passed out, he would have told her to make him some breakfast. Since that was not an option, he headed downstairs to the kitchen to see what he could find for himself.

It was still pretty early, so he wasn't too surprised that no one was wandering around. He checked the pantry for something quick to eat and found that it was stocked full of food. There were various cereals, fruits, oatmeals, spreads like peanut butter and nutella, chips, and granola bars. He opted for an apple and washed it off before removing the sticker and taking a bite.

Josh leaned against the counter and took a moment to pause and think about his plans for that night. He had already spoken with Imane, Rae, and Kyedae about convincing Lily to join them in the hot tub and hang out. They figured they could play some spin the bottle and drink some beer or wine to get Lily out of her comfort zone. She already seemed to be very accepting of his advances so far. One night of reckless fun should seal the deal.

As his mind wandered, he heard footsteps approaching.

"There's my favorite chink," Josh said as he saw Kyedae turn the corner.

She instantly smiled and brought a hand up to twirl her hair. "Awh, good morning, sir!" she replied. She couldn't help but gush at the way he so easily degraded her. The lust she had for the hunky man standing shirtless in the kitchen took over every one of her waking thoughts, so seeing him instantly brightened her day. Somehow, he still made her nervous, like a high school girl with a crush.

Despite her nerves, she walked up to him and got on her knees. With an adorable smile on her face, she asked, "Would you like to fuck my face while you eat your apple?"

Josh returned her smile. "What if someone walks in?"

Kyedae shook her head. "Lily and Michael aren't really early birds. They sleep in most days, and Tyson is still at the Sentinels house. They lost their match yesterday, so now they have to play in the loser's bracket, hehe."

Josh laughed. "How fitting."

"Right? I thought so, too. A loser playing in the loser's bracket while his cute fiancée is here getting her throat raped by a big, beefy stud ♡, hehe. So what do you say? Are you going to fuck my face? Pleaseeee ♡?"

Josh took another bite of his apple before replying. "I'd normally take you up on your offer, but I just blew a load all over Poki's face, and I think I'm going to save the rest of my cum for Lily tonight."

Kyedae began to pout before Josh added, "But you know what? I was fucking Imane's ass for almost an hour. How about you clean me off before I hop in the shower?"

Her frown instantly turned into a playful grin. "Ohh.. oh! Really? You want me to clean off your big, dirty dick right before you hop in the shower? What am I? Your cock cleaning tool to use whenever you want? Huh, mister? Is that all I am to you?"

Josh nodded with a slight smirk on his face. "Yup, that pretty much sums it up."

Kyedae's face beamed with happiness. "Good," was all she said before she reached for Josh's shorts and pulled them down.

After a thorough tongue bath from Kyedae, Josh had her cook breakfast while he took his shower. He washed off all of the dried sweat that had accumulated from the past day's sexual escapades and then returned to the kitchen. Kyedae made him a massive omelet with sausage, ham, and cheese. On the side, she made potato hash from scratch, sliced some avocado, and prepared a few pieces of toast.

After he scarfed down the first few mouthfuls of food, Josh felt the need to compliment her. "Wow, this omelette is actually pretty fucking good. You're not too bad at cooking!"

Kyedae muffled a response as she sucked on Josh's balls from below the table. "I've been practicing a bit, hehe. Glad you like it!"

After breakfast, Josh spent some time in his own room and unpacked a few of the things he brought with him. He had been so busy with the girls that he never took the opportunity to hang up his clothes from his duffel bag.

There were other reasons to not unpack, of course. He spent most days naked or half naked, so he didn't really need much clothes in the first place. He also wasn't sure how long he'd be living there. If things hadn't worked out the way he wanted them to in the first few days, he could very well have found himself on the streets of Los Angeles. It was a scary thought, but he now felt comfortable enough to call this place home for the time being.

After his t-shirts were all hung up and his jeans and shorts were folded in the closet, Josh decided to rest for a moment. It was only the early afternoon, but his day had already seen plenty of action. He laid down on his bed and scrolled through his phone.

He checked a few social media apps, but he quickly remembered the cameras they installed in Lily's room. He opened the spy app up and sure enough, there was Lily in her bedroom. She was in bed scrolling through her phone, just like he was. She was on her side facing the door and there didn't seem to be any sign of Michael. Josh made sure to flip through the other cameras that planted in the bathroom, but still, no Michael.

Josh quickly texted the group chat with Imane, Rae, and Kyedae to ask if anyone knew where he was. They all responded with no's, but said they would try to find out. A minute later, Kyedae responded and advised that he was watching television in the living room.

That was enough information to embolden Josh. He didn't know exactly what he wanted to do, but seeing Lily lying in bed was too good of an opportunity to pass over.

Josh walked across the hall and around a corner before Lily's room came into view. The door was half open, which caught him off guard and made him keep walking past her door.

Lily had been scrolling on her phone for about half an hour by that point. She spent the morning streaming her Valorant gameplay. She was desperate to get out of the bronze rank that she had been stuck in for months. Unfortunately, she ended up losing five games and only winning three.

Lily eventually gave up, ended her stream, and doodled in her notebook before she climbed back into bed where she was currently laying. It was a hard day's work in the life of a gaming streamer.

She was browsing Twitter and trying to keep her mind occupied. Any time she stayed idle for too long, she began thinking about the asshole who had peed all over the face the night before.

Well, he wasn't an asshole. It wasn't his fault. He was just sleepwalking, but he was an asshole for hugging her so much and touching her butt! She had good reasons to be upset at his weird behavior and part of her wondered if he was doing all this on purpose. Just to get under her skin.

What the hell does he want with me? Why was he being so touchy? I just got home! I'm tired and still jet lagged, I think. I can't be dealing with all this nonsense. I mean, geez, does he like me or something? Ugh, I bet he just wants sex. Those big fucking jock types always want sex. Sex, sex, sex. That's all they think about. Hugging other people's girlfriends and touching their butts and peeing all over their faces! Ugh! If he likes me, why doesn't he just say it? So I can reject him, of course. I would never like a rude guy like him. They take whatever they want and don't care who it affects. Well, I have a boyfriend! And he's not a mean jock. He's kind and respectful and I love him. I would never love a tall, muscular asshole like him. One who could throw me around and force me to do things I don't want to do. I definitely don't want to do the things he enjoys. He's probably a freak in bed! He definitely talks down to women. Maybe even slaps them in the face! And on their butts, until they degrade themselves for his pleasure. It's sick! I wonder if he chokes them, too. Fuck. He definitely does. His strong hands were made to choke out pretty girls. Even if they beg for air, he definitely doesn't listen to them. He likes seeing girls struggle, for sure. I wonder if he'd like to see me struggle? He doesn't even know me and he's already pissed on my face, hehe. I wonder if he'd do it again. On purpose this time. I bet I could swallow five or six mouthfuls of his piss.. instead of just the one I had last night. Would he do it again? If I asked? As a favor? Well, first we have to be friends, I guess. People don't do favors for strangers! I could be his friend. Platonic friends, of course. Nothing more. Definitely nothing sexual. Hugs are fine. Friends hug, but no butt touching! Even if I did kind of enjoy it. And definitely no kissing or face slapping or choking. He cannot choke me. And if he does choke me, I can't enjoy it. If I don't enjoy it, it should be okay. Because we're just friends. Or.. we will be. Hopefully. Er-- not hopefully. I don't care if we are or not. I definitely do not care--

Just then, Lily saw a large figure walk down the hallway and across her open door. Whether it was her inappropriate train of thought or just the fact that she was caught off guard, she quickly hid her phone and pretended to sleep. That wasn't Josh, right? No way. But.. who else could make such a large shadow?