Streamers and a Stud Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment sobered her up quickly and she realized how ridiculous her train of thought was. She had an imaginative mind to say the least, and it could certainly be dangerous when she let it run rampant.

Lily squinted her left eye open slightly, looked back at the door, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Nothing. Thank goodness. I almost had a pani--

Suddenly, the same figure appeared in her doorway and walked in. Fuck me.

She closed her eyes completely and pretended to be asleep. Her heartbeat increased with every footstep she heard. The steps were quieter than they should be, though. It was pretty obvious that the person was trying to be quiet. The thought made her shiver. She was now concerned for her safety. Why would someone be sneaking up to her?

The next step she heard was directly next to the bed, and then.. nothing. The room was silent. This person was now just staring at her, pretending to be asleep. Did they know she was pretending? Her heart felt it was going to leap out of her chest and that's when she felt a hand tuck her hair behind her ear. A kind gesture? What was going on?

And that's when it hit her. His scent. Lily had barely met him the day before, but she had been in close proximity with him enough times to know his smell.

It was Josh. Without a doubt, the man she had just been fantasizing over was currently in her bedroom.

Relief overcame the small Asian streamer. At least now, she knew it wasn't some random intruder. It was just the guy that had continually pushed her boundaries and groped her a few times. Phew!

Josh smiled down at Lily. He knew that she was still awake. She had just been on her phone a few minutes prior to that when he was watching the cameras. Plus, her breathing was way too fast. There's no way that was her resting respiration rate. He just didn't know why she was pretending to be asleep. He figured he'd come in and have a nice chat with her. Getting her comfortable with him being in her bedroom seemed like it would be good progress. Maybe he'd offer her a massage or something, but this.. this was unexpected.

He tucked her hair behind her head as an innocent gesture. If she woke up, it could be played off easily.

But something told Josh that he would be able to get away with a lot more. She never confronted him about the events that happened the night before. Michael didn't either, for that matter. She was clearly extending a lot of understanding towards him. More than would be normal for their situation. Maybe she was just being nice, but she also seemed to enjoy their intimate hugs. Josh was willing to bet that his pissing stunt sparked a little fire inside of her. One that she was still debating amongst herself.

His instinct had yet to be wrong, so he decided to go further. Josh brought his hand down to her face and ran his large thumb across her cheek. Her skin was extremely soft and was emitting an unusual warmth. He dragged his thumb across her loveable face and brought it over to her mouth where he began to trace the length of her lips.

It was a subtle display of intimacy, but it drove Lily wild. What the fuck is he doing?

"Dick sucking lips," Josh whispered unexpectedly.

Lily couldn't react. She had to keep her charade up, but her mind was going a million miles per minute.

I knew he liked me! Well, he likes my lips at least. Enough to call them dick sucking lips! That has to be a compliment, right? Of course it is. For a brute like him, that's probably the best compliment he could come up with. He's probably not used to being nice. He's so handsome and strong. He's probably never had to compliment a girl to have his way with them. Ugh, why can't big strong men like him just be romantic? Small, normal guys like Michael are perfectly capable of it. How about pretty or gorgeous or beautiful? No! Of course not! Manly jocks like him always think in terms of sex. It's gross. It's so demeaning and rude and ugh! I hope he doesn't go any farther. I'll.. probably stop him if he goes too far.

Lily then felt his thumb enter her slightly open mouth and without thinking twice, she began to tenderly suck on it. It was an automatic reaction. His overwhelming musk was making her think things she didn't want to think. It put her in an odd frame of mind. And since her initial instinct was to suck, she couldn't just stop a moment later. It would look suspicious, so she kept sucking.

She began to work her tongue around his large thumb, too. Lily wanted to show off the fact that she had a good technique. For no reason, surely. It wasn't to convince him of anything. She has a boyfriend, after all.

Josh smiled at her. Somehow, Lily continued to surprise him. Not in the obvious sense. He knew she had slutty tendencies. All girls did. The way that she displayed those tendencies is what surprised him.

An idea formed in his head. She had been receptive to every stunt he pulled so far, so he saw no reason to hold back.

Lily lost herself as she sucked on his thumb. She wasn't going overboard, but still, it took all of her focus to show off her oral skills and pretend to be asleep at the same time. A full minute passed by and she was still pleasuring his thumb like it was an irresistible cock.

That's when she felt his thumb back away and then return a moment later. His musk was suddenly a lot more pungent, though. And his thumb was a lot warmer as she felt it bump against her lips. And.. larger?

What the fuck? Is that his.. penis? No, fuck. Men like him don't have penises. They have cocks. Is he really trying to stick his cock.. in my mouth?! He can't be serious! What a boneheaded thing to do! Of course I would wake up! If I was asleep, that is. I'm not, though. I guess.. if I sucked on his thumb, I would.. realistically suck on his cock too, right? Just the head, maybe? Fuck, why does he smell so good? I can't think straight.

Josh held his cock against her lips and pushed towards her oral entrance. His dick was multiple times larger than his thumb, of course, but he already knew Lily was awake, so it wasn't really a matter of not waking her up. It was a matter of pushing her to see how far she'd go.

Once her lips parted slightly, he began to make good progress. He slowly eased his way into her warm mouth, using his right hand on her chin to pry her mouth open further, until half of his cockhead was nuzzled securely past her lips.

Her mouth was stressed beyond normal means. It was an amusing sight and clearly beyond anything a sleeping girl would tolerate, but that didn't stop her from attempting to keep the smokeshow going. In fact, she began sucking, just like she did with his thumb. She tenderly formed a seal around his sensitive head with her lips and sucked rhythmically. It wasn't a grandeur display by any means, but it felt fucking good.

"Ahh, yeah, just like that," Josh whispered, which egged Lily on to keep her rhythm going.

He was in an awkwardly crouched position, but he leaned over and steadied himself with a hand on her pillow, which felt a lot better. He likely wouldn't have been so brazen if she really was asleep since she could clearly feel the movement.

This new position allowed him to push his cock forward just using his pelvis, which he tried a few times. He was only able to get a few more centimeters in. Nothing substantial. She seemed to want to keep this somewhat realistic to maintain the ruse.

Fuck, why does he taste so good? And how is his cock so fucking BIG? I mean, this is ridiculous! I'll never be able to fit it all in my mouth, or my pussy, or my ass. Not that.. I want that. Obviously not. Fuck, he tastes good. I just.. I'll suck on his head and that's it. He keeps trying to fit more in, but I can't. That would be cheating. Just the tip is as far as I'll go. Friends do this, right? Sometimes? Ah, fuck. I'm fucked. Michael is going to kill me. I hope this feels good for him, though. I really hope it feels good.

Lily continued to suck on the head of his cock for another full minute before she began using her tongue. She tried to make it seem absent-minded and lazy by going slow. She lapped at his piss slit several times over before circling his bulging head.

She repeated this again and again, seemingly unable to get tired of the repetitive motions. His smell was driving her crazy and she had half a mind to open her mouth fully and deepthroat his fat cock, but she resisted.

After another two minutes, Josh grew tired of the teasing. He didn't want to go overboard and fuck her outright. She might get freaked out and put a stop to the whole thing, which Josh was not willing to risk, but the thought sure was tempting.

Instead, he removed cock from her mouth and lifted his sack before plopping his balls down right on her cheek. He dragged them across her adorable face before lifting them and dropping them again.

Ugh, he's humiliating me! What a fucking asshole. Rubbing his balls all over my face! His big, sweaty balls.. geez, he could suffocate me with these things.. if he really wanted to.. mmphf ♡. Do it. Suffocate me with your manly balls, uhh! Fuck! Yes, do it! Fuck, they smell even better than his cock. Stop teasing me, put those beautiful balls back on my nose ♡. Mm, yeah. Just like that. Keep them there ♡. Mmphhf! Forever.. keep your balls there forever.. on my face. That's where they belong ♡. Mm, fuck! Wait, where.. are you taking them? Put them back! Hello?

Josh backed away and stroked his cock as he contemplated what he should do next. Josh smirked as he saw some drool fall from Lily's mouth. He aimed his sights for her ass. She was wearing a dark skirt that was loose enough for him to manipulate.

A skirt in Josh's eyes meant easy access, so he carefully got on the bed and mounted her lower legs. He lifted her skirt and found that she was wearing cute cotton panties with cat graphics near the hems.

He paused there.

No movement from Lily.

Her pale ass was half covered, but it still sent an animalistic urge of desire directly to Josh's cock. Her cheeks would provide more than enough cushion for the brutal fucking he would eventually give her. This was an ass that could be ridden all day and night. It was an ass he could proudly own. He had to see more, though, so he reached out and hooked his fingers along the insides of the top of her panties, clearly preparing to pull them down.

He paused again.

Still, no movement.

Josh took that as a green light and slowly pulled her panties down. They slid past her subtle curves, past her upper cheeks, and then past her ass completely. He met some resistance as her body weight held down the other side of her underwear, but that resistance quickly disappeared and Josh managed to remove her panties completely. He swore that he felt her weight shift slightly and he smirked at her subtleness. She wanted this just as much as he did.

He crumbled up her panties and brought them to his face, taking a deep whiff to enjoy her scent. That's when he realized how wet they were.

"You're soaking wet," Josh whispered.

He tossed her panties aside and focused on the real prize. From this angle, her pussy was still slightly hidden, so he grabbed her leg and moved it to the right with ease. This allowed him a much better view of her sex.

"What a perfect fucking pussy," Josh mumbled out. And it was. Lily's cunt was immaculate. Her shaven lips were only moderately separated, but that had more to do with the position of her open legs than anything else. She looked almost untouched. Her skin was smooth and unblemished. There were no faults to be found anywhere, and an obvious glistening could be seen right around her slit. She was almost dripping wet. Paired with a tight, dark asshole, she was perfect.

And still, Lily did not move. Josh was curious how far she'd let him go, but he wasn't going to stop on his own accord. He delicately ran his hands along her thighs and up towards her ass. He massaged her perky cheeks over and over, spreading them to watch her holes open before letting her go and seeing her sexy ass bounce back into its original place.

Josh spent several minutes just playing with her ass and Lily seemed to allow it all. He even slapped her ass several times. Something that clearly would've woken up a sleeping girl. There was nothing that she wouldn't let him do, so Josh grabbed his cock with his right hand and pushed his pelvis forward towards her vaginal entrance.

Then, and only then, did Lily finally show resistance. The head of Josh's cock kissed her wet cunt before he felt her thighs closing around him, clearly indicating that the fun was over. She also repositioned her head and breathed loudly, as a sleeping person would if they had been disturbed.

Josh couldn't help but frown. Not much was able to bother the confident man, but this definitely met that mark. To have seen gold but not be allowed to strike it was a big let down.

She was a fucking tease.

Though, Josh wasn't one to pout. He knew her time would come, and when it did, he would not be gentle.

He got up off the bed with her panties in his hand and stood next to her "sleeping" body. He would have left her with a facial if he was close enough to an orgasm, but he, unfortunately, was not. Instead, his eyes wandered to her nightstand, where her sketchbook sat. Josh reached out for it and flipped through the pages. He was impressed by her designs. Some of the sketches clearly took dozens of hours to complete. The details were incredible.

But Josh wasn't in the mood to admire her artistic abilities. He was looking for something specific, and he didn't have to search for long before he found it.

Lily was proud of herself for finally putting her foot down. She might've let him go a little farther than she anticipated, but in the end, she resisted him. If she wasn't pretending to be asleep, she would have smiled.

Lily felt Josh stand up and heard him put his shorts back on. His disappointment was obvious. It was almost audible, which made her a bit uneasy when a few moments passed without noise. He was just staring at her.

Haha! Take that, you big jerk! You didn't get to fuck me. I guess big jocks like you don't always get what they want. Sucks, doesn't it? Well, guess what? I have a boyfriend! Who I love! So yes, you might've stuck your dick in my mouth, and yes, I sucked on it.. for way longer than I should have. And yes, it tasted.. really fucking good.. fuck, it tasted good. And maybe I still have the smell of your balls on my face, and.. erhm.. fuck, you also saw my pussy and my asshole.. and I let you play with my butt a lot.. which felt, mmh ♡. It felt good. It felt really good. Fuck, it felt so good ♡. Why did I stop you? Why the fuck didn't I let you stick your dick in me? Am I fucking dumb? Ughhh, I'm dumb! That was my only chance! Fuck. Fuck, no. No, I have a boyfriend. A boyfriend. That's why I stopped you. Yes, that'ssss why. And now you're just staring at me. With blue balls, hah! Wait, you're still staring at me? I didn't hear you leave.. uhm, you're mad, aren't you? Mad enough to.. do something really bad? Mad enough to.. rape me? Maybe ♡? Pleaseeee? You can choke me if you want. What if I don't tell anyone? What if I promise to stay quiet?

A sudden noise disrupted Lily's thoughts. She heard Josh reach over and grab something off of her nightstand. He was aggressively flipping through pages. Pages.. it had to be her doodling book! What was he doing with that?

Rippppppppppppppppp

Lily's eyes almost shot open. It took every ounce of her strength to resist seeing what was going on. He had clearly just torn out one of her drawings!

Her anger began to boil as she heard him toss her sketchbook back on the nightstand and walk to her ensuite bathroom. He didn't bother to close the door. A moment later, she heard a heavy flow of liquid. He was peeing.

It lasted almost a minute, and Lily's curiosity almost got the best of her, but she resisted. She kept her eyes closed until she heard Josh leave the room entirely. The moment the door closed behind him, she opened her eyes and sat up in bed.

He left her skirt flipped up and her panties were nowhere to be found.

Ugh! That cocky asshole. Doesn't he know I can easily see that something happened here? He didn't bother putting my panties back on.. or flipping my skirt down! Or, or anything! He didn't cover his tracks at all!

Lily walked over to the bathroom and looked in the toilet. There, floating in a pool of urine, was one of her drawings.

She sat down next to the toilet and reached in to fish it out.

Lily held it by one corner and let the droplets of pee leak down. She immediately recognized the sketch. It was one that she had spent almost two weeks on. It might've been the one she was most proud of.

The drawing, which was now ruined thanks to Josh, was a self-portrait.

Her pretty face, her blue-tinted hair, her eyes-- every part of it had incredible detail.

But instead of being angry or sad, Lily just looked at the piece of paper with a blank expression. It was her face.. drenched in piss. Josh's piss. The liquid waste of a man who had been harassing and groping her every chance he got.

She felt her nipples harden at the thought. Without letting another moment pass, Lily reached down below her skirt and began to rub her pussy.