Tonight I'm gonna get laid

Story Info
Prelude part 1.
2.4k words
4.43
2.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley Williams yawned, stretching her whole body and rubbing her eyes. Yet again, she stayed up painfully late, way longer than anyone on the Normandy. But as an Executive Officer to the famous commander Shepard, she had to. The first human Spectre was a big damn hero, with no interest in paperwork, and his status of a living legend allowed him to elude all boring duties. Ashley had no such privilege, and as someone had to perform all kinds of tasks the commander neglected, it fell on her.

She wasn't complaining though, as serving on the Normandy was everything she could dream of. The Reaper War - which organics luckily won - created more issues and tensions that it resolved, which prompted the Council to assign two Spectres to work together. And as always the Alliance was happy to provide them with their best ship - after all, it's good to be on good terms with top agents of the most important galaxy political body.

However, there were downfalls too. One of them was commander Shepard himself. And not because Ashley had to take over some of his duties, but because the two of them used to date. Their relationship started when they were chasing Saren, but ended about half a year later when the commander 'died' after the destruction of the first Normandy. When he returned, their meeting didn't go well, and with Ashley's absence aboard, Shepard started the relationship with Tali'Zorah. Sometimes Ash thought that maybe if she acted differently on Horizon, the two Spectres would still be together.

The other reason was just to remind her of himself, when suddenly the door to her cabin opened and two people entered the room.

"Oh, good afternoon, Major Williams. Didn't know you'd still be here." The woman addressed her formally. She was tall, pitch-black haired and pale skinned, dressed in a skin-tight blue and black suit. The cloth showed all details of her voluptuous figure - from big breasts to flat belly to round ass to long legs, and her beautiful face was accentuated with big blue eyes and full lips. Miranda Lawson, once Cerberus officer, currently a member of the Alliance special forces.

"Yeah, Ash. Thought you were already gone." The man was even taller. His muscular chest was tightly hugged by white t-shirt, which also underlined his impressive torso and arms, while the army pants clung to his muscular legs. His skin showed his latino heritage, and dark eyes sparkled in his handsome face. James Vega, an Alliance soldier. "Come, Miri, we clearly need another place."

They left a room as quickly as they entered, leaving Ashley shocked. Their smiles, flushed faces and the fact that they were holding hands made their intention clear, but she couldn't believe it.

Did they really want to have sex in my cabin? That's not disrespectufl - that's fucking rude! Did they do that before? Ugh. As most of the squad, when the Normandy was docked in the Citadel as it was currently, the Spectre was spending nights in the Alliance complex, so it was possible that her room was... violated when she was away.

But would James really be able to do such a thing? There were times she would undoubtedly answer no. When she met Vega during the Reapers War, he was confident, but also kind and funny; although he wasn't completely following the protocol, he knew where to stop. But when he returned after his N7 training, he was changed. Confidence turned into self-centrism, kindness into arrogance and jokes into sexism. He was still the goddamn good soldier, so they kept him on the team, but Ashley always felt uncomfortable around him. She even reported his inappropriate behaviors - from sexual innuendos to groping attempts - to Shepard, but he waved a hand and said that it was all jokes, so nothing to worry about.

Eh, fuck it! Ashley thought as many times before. The situation fully awakened her, so she decided to get back to work before hitting the bed.


A few more hours Ashley spent at work, but eventually the time for sleep had arrived. It was running late, so the soldier decided to stay at Normandy for the night, but not before the last glass of water.

When she left her cabin and went to the kitchen, she expected the ship to be completely empty and quiet. But the reality proved to be completely different.

"OH YEAH JAMES FUCK ME! FUCK MY CUNT YOU STUD! OH YEAH BABY GIVE ME YOUR HUGE COCK!" Ashley heard female screams coming from the crew common bedroom, previously stopped by soundproof walls and doors of her own room.

The Spectre's eyes opened wide. Vega and Miranda interrupted Ash a few hours ago, and they were still having sex? And those screams of pleasure - Ashley never imagined herself to produce such a noise!

"FUCK ME JAMES, FUCK ME! OH GOD YOUR COCK IS SO BIG AND HARD! YOU FUCK ME BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE, KEEP GOING, KEEP THE FUCKING GOING!" For the whole walk to the kitchen the screams were there, and didn't stop when Ashley poured herself a glass of water. "GIVE ME THAT COCK! POUND MY PUSSY! FUCK MY CUNT! OH GOD IT'S SO GOOD! I'M GONNA CUM!"

Hearing the last part Ashley stopped mid-step. If those screams were produced during an intercourse, how would she sound while orgasming? Her curiosity was satisfied very soon.

"OH FUCK, JAMES, JAAAAAMEEES! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HAAARD! OHHHHHHH!!!" Miranda's orgasmic scream was so loud Ashley almost had to cover her ears and she could swear her glass rattled.

But the next words shocked her even more.

"You still haven't cum?! And you're still hard?!"

What the fuck? Ashley was truly shocked. They had sex for a few hours, and he still hadn't cummed?! What's the stamina of this guy?

"Well, baby, you have to work for my cum." Came the answer which brought Ash to reality. Feeling a little ashamed of eavesdropping, she practically ran to her cabin, hoping to close the door before they were going to start again.

Being back in her quarters, she leaned against the door and just now realized that her heart ran so fast as when she was in combat. She never had sex which sounded like that. She would say it was like porn, but truth to be told, that was much louder than any porn she ever watched. There was only one logical conclusion.

"Miranda was faking it." Ashley said at loud. "James probably has a tiny penis and she wanted him to feel good. And he hadn't cum yet because he can't, not because he's so good at dick control. Yeah, it explains a lot about his behavior."

Content with this line of thought, she changed to her pajamas and slipped to bed. She fell asleep very quickly, but her dreams were filled with sexy screams about how good and how big James was, but they were not Lawson's, but Williams' herself. And when she woke up the next morning, she felt her body sweaty and her pussy wet.

WTF is happening to me?!


The next day wasn't the best for Ash. The memory of the previous night - from James invading her room to Miranda's orgasmic screams - and the following dreams were too strong to ignore and she found herself constantly distracted and out of game. Up to the point that during a meeting with the Council she lost her temper and yelled at the asari councilor (why the blue aliens weren't kicked out from it, given how they kept Prothean technology secret from all other species, she didn't know), which prompted Shepard to send her away and give her a reprimand later (even when they were technically equals in their Spectre status, she always followed his lead as he was still far more experienced in that field).

Finally she decided that there's only one way to regain composure - to confront James and call him out. That's why Ashley was currently going down in the elevator, fixing her hair in the wall mirror.

Wait, what the hell am I doing? I can look however I want. I'm not going there as a woman for a man, but as one soldier to another. And I outrank him! Well, as a Spectre her status as an Alliance soldier was somehow questionable, but she wasn't sure Vega knew that. Not if such a minor thing as seniority meant anything for him, as he showed multiple times.

Finally the door opened and Ash entered the lowest deck. She took several steps but quickly stopped, looking at a corner James took for himself, when he set a small gym. He was there, shirtless and doing pull ups, and she couldn't not glance. However awful his character became, he was still an attractive, amazingly muscular man, and his naked torso would catch the eyes of every straight woman and gay man.

"Nice view, isn't it?" Speaking of gays, Ashley heard Steven Cortez's - the Normandy's requisition officer and a shuttle pilot's - voice. "Sometimes I think he does that to tease me, and sometimes that this is his way of rewarding me as a friend."

"Tell me something, Steve." Ashley turned away from the view to face the dark-skinned soldier. "You're a really nice guy."

"Thanks, but I don't swing that way", he responded jokingly.

"Har har, very funny." The Spectre wasn't in the mood. "I mean, why are you still friends with such a prick? I mean, you certainly see how he changed for the worse."

"He behaves ok when he's with me. And from how many women he brought back to the ship or the Alliance complex, it seems like most of them don't mind his behavior", Steve answered. "Y'know, the war changed many of us, and N7 training wasn't easy as well. Maybe it's his copying mechanism."

"Yep, copying mechanism to his tiny little dick perhaps." Ash retorted.

"Oh, believe me. It's definitely not that." Steve winked. Common showers were still a thing in the Alliance military.

"So he's what, 6 inches?" Cortez only smiled. "7?! But not 8?" The officer's expression didn't change, he just winked again and got back to his console.

Shaking her head, Ashley continued her walk toward James, but if she thought it would be easier at closer distance, she was completely wrong.

Oh my god, is that an eight-pack? The bizarre thought appeared in her mind. She was attending the gym frequently and was quite toned herself, but Vega was at another level. His abs and pecs were more than well defined, and she could practically see his arms muscles working under his skin when he was pulling himself up. She had never seen such beautiful musculature, especially as it was accentuated by his tattoos.

"See anything you like?" James' voice snapped Ash out of her thoughts, and she just now realized that she was staring.

"Don't flatter yourself. I'm here for a professional talk, not a flirt", she said.

"We'll see. What do you want to talk about?" He didn't stop his exercise, yet his breath was calm and steady, with no trace of exhaustion.

"Can you stand still? I won't be bobbing my head up and down to look at you."

"Not yet at least, we're not alone." He smiled, but jumped down. "What's up, Major?"

Ashley quickly glanced from his face to his chest and abs. The droplets of sweat covered some of his skin, making it glow in the light. The manly smell of his perspiration hit her nostrils.

"Can you put something on?", she asked harshly.

"What? Are you afraid of distractions?" James answered, but reached for a white t-shirt. When it obstructed his view, Ashley allowed herself to breathe out. She felt like she was not in control - after all, he put sexual innuendos in almost everything he said - but she was desperately trying to gain the advantage.

"What you did yesterday was completely inappropriate and extremely rude. How could you bring a woman to my cabin? Did you do that before?"

"Oh, come on, Ash." James didn't look even a bit embarrassed. "You can't blame a guy for wanting a good time with a lady. And the only decent bed is in your and Shepard's rooms. I just wanted for yours to finally be properly used and see some action."

"Excuse me?!" Ashley was shocked. Not only he didn't deny that he wanted to have sex in her bed, he talked about it like it was the most normal and natural thing to do!

"Do you think I don't know what it's like? All you do on the ship is work! You're a total babe, and the only thing you use your bed for is sleeping. How can you look so damn fine and not fuck a big-dicked stud every night or two?"

SMACK!

That was way too much and Ashley reacted on instinct. She didn't bother with words, instead swinging her arm and slapping James right in the face. Too quick to even such a good fighter like him could react and with enough force to throw the big man out of balance. She felt not only a relief, but also a sting of pride that she could catch him flat-footed. At least in that one thing she was better than him.

But if Vega felt embarrassed or punished, he didn't show that. Instead, he just touched his reddened cheek and smiled mischievously.

"And so feisty to that! Really, Ash, you waste yourself. If you change your mind and want some fun, you know where to find me!" The last part he yelled out, because Ashley turned away and with long quick steps went back to the elevator. Only inside she let herself to breathe out. Relief she felt while slapping James was brief-lived.

The painful truth was that he was right. Indeed, she couldn't remember when she had some good, unrestricted fun, sexual or not - except for their famous Citadel party right after the war ended, when she even flirted with James a little (before he departed to his N7 training and completely changed his behavior). But since she was made Shepard's second-in-command: no parties, no trips... no sex.

Finally, she made a decision.

"I'm gonna show him." She told the empty elevator. "Tonight I'm gonna get laid."